Her Independence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

loveHer: Yes.

clairesHubby: Good. She wants you to be involved. That's a good thing.

loveHer: He had me undress her.

clairesHubby: What else happened?

loveHer: They fucked. He came in her.

clairesHubby: Now that she's getting the sex she needs from someone else, I think it would benefit you to find ways to stay involved with her sexually.

clairesHubby: I know you said you have no desire to do it, but you should consider licking her pussy after he has sex with her.

loveHer: why?

clairesHubby: It's very common for cuckolds to do, and her pussy will be very sensitive, so it will be easy for you to give her an orgasm.

loveHer: I have given her plenty of orgasms from licking her, but apparently, that wasn't enough for her.

clairesHubby: Sure, but don't you want to be a part of her sex life?

loveHer: I want to be the only part of her sex life.

clairesHubby: That ship has sailed. You need to accept that she will always want to fuck someone with a bigger dick than yours. Oral sex is the best way for you to satisfy her. When she goes to bed, wouldn't you rather the last orgasm she had come from you instead of someone else?

loveHer: Of course. It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't come inside her.

clairesHubby: Doing it after he comes inside her is the point. It shows her that you accept what happened. My wife loves it.

loveHer: I don't know if I can do that.

clairesHubby: You should try it. It's not as bad as it sounds. Next time after they finish, don't say anything and walk over to her and go down on her.

loveHer: Do you like it?

clairesHubby: I do. Mainly because she loves it so much, and it keeps us connected. I have to run, but let me know what happens.

loveHer: ok. bye.

***

I had spent the morning contemplating the advice I'd received. I looked it up on the internet and found creampie videos and articles about "creampie cleanup," I discovered it was called. It seemed to be incredibly common in cuckolding. I had to admit that it was a little bit of a turn-on.

Greg arrived at noon as expected. I invited him in and directed him to the dining room, where I had put out place settings for the three of us. I had purchased fried chicken and sides from the grocery store deli for lunch.

"Um, thanks, but I think we'll wait to eat until after," he informed me, and without another word, he headed upstairs to the bedroom.

While I didn't expect this, I understood. I would rather eat after sex than before as well. Not knowing how long they would be, but expecting it to be at least an hour, I put the chicken and fixings in the refrigerator and went into the family room to watch television. I kept the volume low. I wasn't sure if they'd call me in to watch, and I didn't want to miss it if they did.

A sitcom was playing on the television, but my mind was elsewhere. I was toggling between listening for sounds from upstairs and debating internally about performing creampie cleanup.

I was trying to convince myself I needed to lick Jackie's pussy after Greg finished inside her. Yesterday, Jackie was facing away from me, so I didn't see what she looked like, full of Greg's semen. I was trying to picture it when I heard Jackie call me from upstairs.

I shut off the television and made my way up the staircase. I had butterflies in my stomach. I was still unsure if I could lick Greg's sperm from my wife's pussy, but I was excited to see them fuck.

When I opened the bedroom door, I expected to be told to undress Jackie or sit in the corner chair since that happened yesterday. I was not prepared for what I saw.

Greg and Jackie were lying on the bed. They glistened in sweat, and his arm was around her shoulder as she snuggled into him. Jackie was absentmindedly raking her nails over his semi-flaccid cock. It looked as if he had just ejaculated because a string of cum connected his thigh to the tip of his penis. Jackie's legs were parted, her feet flat on the bed and her knees in the air. I could see the folds of her vulva had a white blob of semen gathering behind them. My eyes followed from Jackie's pussy, up her torso to her face, and I saw her looking at me with a big beautiful smile. It was clear that they were expecting me to clean her.

I anticipated being able to watch them have sex before having to make my decision. I also expected they would not know I was considering cleaning her, so they would not have noticed if I had decided not to go through with it.

They were both staring at me, waiting to see my reaction. Deciding I had little choice, I stepped to the bed and crawled up, placing my face between her legs.

The waft of sex penetrated my nostrils. It smelled like a mixture of musk, semen, and the unmistakable aroma of her pussy. I could feel my penis erect and push into the mattress below me.

I hesitantly reached out with my tongue and touched the hood covering her clitoris. I flicked my tongue over the hood and touched the clit underneath. I felt Jackie's hand rest on my head and push down just enough for me to know what she wanted. I lowered my aim and dabbed my tongue through her lips and onto the gob of cum that hung there. I did not taste anything. I dabbed again, and still nothing. I pointed my tongue and licked up from the bottom of her vagina to her clit. A strand pulled away from the dollop of sperm, stuck to the tip of my tongue, and snapped off as I pulled it into my mouth. For the first time, I tasted another man's semen. It was a pungent, bitter taste.

Jackie moaned, and I felt her hand reposition to the back of my head and pull me into her. I repeated the motion of my last lick and grabbed more from the cum glob.

I was doing it. I was cleaning my wife's creampie. I abandoned all insecurities and became determined to do a good job. I licked upward again but placed my mouth over her hole and sucked. I suctioned in the ball of sperm I had been tonguing and swallowed.

"That's it, cucky. Lick up that cum," Greg jeered, and I felt his hand join Jackies at the back of my head.

I continued to suck and lick at her hole until I could only taste Jackie's juices. I lapped upward and concentrated on her clit. I reached around and looped my arms around her thighs, pressing my head into her. I felt Greg remove his hand as Jackie's breathing sped up.

I tongued her button with every ounce of talent I could muster. I was set on giving her the best climax I'd ever given. Jackie writhed on the bed as I ate her to orgasm.

Jackie placed her palm on my forehead and pushed my head away. Getting up, I realized Greg wasn't there. Jackie looked at me with a relaxed smile and said, "Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you too," I answered. I had mixed emotions. Jackie affirming her love for me was something I needed to hear, and though I had just consumed another man's sperm from her vagina, I felt closer to her than I had in months.

I followed her out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen. Neither she nor Greg bothered to dress. Greg had already removed the fried chicken, beans, and potatoes from the refrigerator and warmed them up. He was sitting completely naked at the kitchen table, eating. I made a plate for Jackie and one for me and then sat and ate with them.

Despite Greg and Jackie eating in the nude, everything felt normal. I felt comfortable for the first time since our vacation in Antigua. I think it was because the feeling of belonging to Jackie had returned. Though it was in a very different role, I had a place with her again.