All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

There's a theme in all your stories. All the females you write are just complicated sluts who justify adultery in various ways. All the men you write are idiot pushovers. This was interesting about 15 stories ago but now it's just lazy and repetitive writing. It's like you've been writing the same story for decades

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

He married the slut knowing damn well she's a cheater? WTF

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

No one guarantees happy endings, thanks for the tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this story, but am still not clear why hubby attacked his wife’s bull. What was the point? To send a message? What message? Not to mess with the woman he no longer wanted to be with, doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have no idea what the point of this story was, I mean, I guess there are people who actually live like this but I have never known any. To me there never was a marriage at all. Just a fool and a vengeful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why not divorce her? That make no sense.

As for the kids THEY,not he, are responsible for their actions. All their lives he had been there for them but then, in a fit of self-righteous judgement, they dump him. HE should walk away from them. They form a toxic relationship.

He's a fool for even agreeing to her initial proposal. She was, at the least, honest with him EXCEPT for the fact she was fucking her bull every day...so much for the occasional itch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There must be something wrong with writers in the LW category. Even the "strong" men as sickeningly passive-aggressive. Even the BTB Kings run away, cry, puke, get drunk, wallow in self-pity and refuse to listen or communicate. This guy is pathetically passive-aggressive. I think that the reason is two-fold. First, the readers are here largely to read these incendiary tales that begin with the worst kinds of provocation, which leaves the husband shattered. He's often forced to flee for his real or metaphorical life. Second, these writers cannot write real emotions, so they default to the extremes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why oh why do you start a story when.you have no.intention of finishing it. Heres an idea why not think of an ending and work backwards or will that mean you will never start a story.

This one of course tried to.make us believe that your mc would put up with a woman who totally disrespected him and that makes him a pathetic wimp even in todays society of feminised males. So heres another suggestion in order to cut down on criticism, start your stories with: "The mc of this story is a pathetic wimp who allows his wife to walk all over him until finally he divorces her a defeated even more pathetic man." That should cover it.

gprevgprev3 months ago

great story..was hoping for a fiery ending, but, I still enjoyed it!

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Well written but ridiculous, you marry a slut then get upset that she acts like a slut.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Shantel fits every description of a sex addict that I have ever read. Can't imagine any man who had an ounce of self respect would marry a woman like this. If he did it to protect the kid, the best thing he could have done for the kid was to sue for custody of the baby and raise it alone while looking for a more sane woman to share his life. A good friend once told me that every vagina is attached to a personality and the personality is far more important than the vagina. Too bad our hero did not learn than early in his life.

xMulexMule4 months ago

4*

Well written, got the blood pressure up, so well done.

.

In light of everything he's learned, when Richard let Shantel order for him at Valentine's, he became unlikeable in my book. Does anyone not get offended when someone else orders for them, especially when they're familiar with the restaurant/menu?

.

I wish Richard had learned his lesson. In the epilog, he's much too passive. He found out his wife misled him about the frequency of her and she colluded with his Becky to placate him, yet he trusts that she has accurately explained to his kids how it all came apart. "Sorry, I should give it [his phone number] to you." One can be civil without being so submissive. But, hey, not my story, not my character.

.

I don't know why he didn't file for divorce. I needed more than, "The marriage is over as far as I'm concerned. I don't need a piece of paper to prove it."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unm to those who criticize the husband for lashing out and torching their marriage, he told you why in the last page. Just as with eh company, he could no longer take the abuse. And her ramping it up with Sam, seeing him constantly and putting him up as a kept man in a condo she bought, was simply surreal and was no doubt abusive. He may have accepted cuckoldry for many years, as is his right, but even she at the end confessed that she is the guilty party who kept pushing the boundaries until the connections that bound them (besides the kids) were torn free, and she didn't even realize it as she severed them, running ahead without her husband. >92% of open marriages end in divorce. Something like 80% within five years of opening the marriage. It was what she wanted (an open marriage), but eventually she pushed too far and there was no longer any marriage. She killed it. End of story.

For a much better and thoughtful cuckold by choice story arc, read "To Have and To Cuckold" by Javmor. That is the only cuckold story I have been able to stomach and is in fact written extremely well. The hsuband there had limits, but she demanded an open relationship from the start because of her horrid childhood. And wow that was well constructed and explained everything, and eventually they reconciled and her (Naomi's) heart was healed. But what is Shantel's excuse? Besides you can only kick a dog so often, before it bites back.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While usually I don't like cheaters, in this case Shantel already told him at the beginning that she always had itch...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To think that there are people out there that may believe this is ok....I feel sad for society and this author

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

what was the moral of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

seems some people don't understand this is fiction ??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m not sure why people don’t understand these stories: they’re a gender twist on what we see sometimes with powerful men. It’s pretty clear that they have the moras of an alley cat, and yet, someone marries them.

So here, we have something typical of an RG story: an attractive, confident, and successful woman who expects to be rewarded with the same privileges that the aforementioned men enjoy. The whole point is that people do these things because they can and we’re justifiably angry *because* it’s immoral.

Sam gets beaten because he wanted to meet the husband. It wasn’t enough for him to live well and on someone else’s dime, he needed to humiliate the man.

Pretty clearly, MC was a man barely satisfied with his marriage and his job. He only acquiesced as long as he could tolerate it. Three acts of blatant disrespect tipped the balance. He just needed a justifiable reason to change his life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way to much bullshit for me to live with.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Really an awful story, still 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Out of curiosity; why do all your stories revolve around cucked men who remain cucked? men who just don't mind other men violating their wives then having those wives come home and kiss them on the mouth after sucking someone else's cock? They're your stories, I obviously don't have to read them, but why are all of them like this...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I will never understand what experiences the writer has had that has made him the mental degenerate he is as far as his stories show. The central theme in all these is a sad feature of a man who willingly submits to females who are narcissist to the core and selfish! Conditions of marriage to such women would make any man with an ounce of self respect and pride run far far away! On top of this he makes his male characters professionally impeccable which actually contrast with their personal wispiness and mental degradation.

I do hope the writer gets some professional help or gets out of his personal hellhole of a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To each his own, but it's difficult to get to the end of this guy's stories. Np exception with this one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love RG’s work, but still having trouble understanding the beating of Sam. Just seemed out of place. His explanation was, it to teach a lesson to others who might date the wife he was leaving? Really? Good story though

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That is not a marriage. It is a dysfunctional pile of garbage but not a marriage. She then went out of control paying to keep her "stud" in a stable, doing him all the time. She broke their ludicrous "contract". The whole things was an unholy mess.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The old open marriage contradiction: Outside marriage, a woman can get laid fourteen times a day while a man is lucky if he can get laid once a month. Women whine about "power imbalance" until it comes to open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Richie…Rick…Dick…after reading this, and Another Love, I’m wondering if you understand the words “spine” and “balls”?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

What really fucked him up was he didn't see people too. If one of you is stepping out and the other isn't, it's gonna breed resentment. Then on her side disrespect as she will believe he can't attract mates. I don't care how much he pretended that she wasn't doing what she did, it would subconsciously effect him, and now he's learning that it consciously effected his daughter as now she's mad at him for not staying in a one sided "open relationship". So her view of a loving family dynamic is skewed. She should never have brought Sam to meet him, it was a blatant violation and I don't care the reasons. If Sam wouldn't get with her cuz he had to shake his hand first,then guess what? You just can't have Sam. You don't get to disrespect and violate rules just because you really, really want him. Like a fucking child.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really don't give a shit what fancy wine or food they had at lunch. The only thing telling us did was a shitty example of your booze and food know how.

MightyheartMightyheart12 months ago

Incomplete story.

No love in it at all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

messy,nobody wins,just like real life . could she have just used a big dildo instead ??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Feels like you just got bored at the end and just walked away. Like the story is 7/8 complete and you didn’t know how to close it up.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
An amazing

Author wish you were still writing. Great story but he should have said no from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a pleasure to read a well spun tale that is not a misogynist fever dream. Long term love is never easy or simple and sometimes, tragically, not worth the pain it takes to maintain it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t even where to start. The cuckold made his first error by becoming the cuckold. Next, allowing the whore wife to berate him for his one and only act of infidelity. The wife should have been put on notice at that point. If she didn’t apologize, time to move on. When she brought the ‘bull’ to his home, the curtain should have fallen. The only thing he did right was at work. Sad to see a good writer go so far astray.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

At least he stuck to his guns and finally left. However this was over the top and deserved an equal over the top ending. The writing is five stars but the low key ending makes it three.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

Desert and dessert. Remember this phrase. If it's good enough to eat, it's good enough to add another. S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This female MC was so full of her own shit that it had to be leaking from her ears.

This author writes sociopaths very well.

I tell you what. I'm not really the violent type myself, but after it was settled...quitting the job and leaving the whore he was married to?

My friend Tony woulda done me two more solid favors.

Both of those stupid cunts would have needed some dental reconstructive work.

One brass knuckle punch from a 300 lb Italian guy named Guido straight to the mouth for Becky in a dark parking garage...and as she lay on the cold concrete floor bleeding and 6 of her teeth laying next to her...Guido whispers "is he less of a cuckold now bitch?"

And the whore wife...let her pick up a "bull" at the club one night. A special man brought in to lure her out somewhere alone.

And once in his hotel room...she finds herself alone with Guido getting the same oral treatment that Becky got.. Except this time he says to her as she's half unconscious bleeding on the floor of the hotel room..."you might wanna start the divorce proceedings now whore".

I'd be in debt to Tony for a while.

Like I said...I'm not an overly violent man. But...if I had been used and treated this way? With a friend such as Tony? It would have been handled.

But in truth...none of that violence would have ever happened. Because no real man chooses to go into a long term marriage with an admitted whore...knocked up or not.

You made a mistake and got a whore pregnant. Man up and be a father. But you don't marry the stupid cunt. Especially when she tells you that she's a whore. You run from that. Fast.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

You do not finish many of your stories. M/C women characters had no soul... Be better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Patética historia. Un pobre hombre que se casa con una mujer que de inicio le dijo claramente que era una ninfomana. Desperdicio 10 años de su vida humillado y degradado. Pobre hombre!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poorly resolved… I don’t understand why the MC kept saying “… no one’s fault really” (or variation thereof) when clearly Shantel’s lies and duplicity put them in this situation. Her fault entirely

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"We set up rules, the first of which is honesty and the second respect," - Which she broke.

\

"I have stayed within the lines" - Nope! The lines were "scratching an occasional itch," Not keeping bulls in an apartment and having as much or more sex with them as with her husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"It just would not be right for me to stand up in court and say things that are not true" - What would she have to say that isn't true? She cheated on her husband - True. She violated the agreement that they made - True.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGabout 1 year ago

Wow, typical, wimp gives in and when he has enough of her shit, he's the bad guy. I do have to give you a pat on the back. It's hard for a man to write a story for women, and shit on men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This woman has mental health issues, MC should have dumped her long before. Bringing the trainer around was an insult. Keeping said trainer in a flat, dishonest....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Our"Hero" willingly put up with being chucked. He could have left at any time. For him to get upset at the end makes no rational sense. She appears to be a good woman in every respect. She was unfailingly honest with him and ,"HE CHOSE, follow the program.

I truly hate cuck stories however in this one not only is the guy a cuck but he's dishonest AND spineless. It's a paradoxical twist; she moral moral, honest, solid than he is.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Typical. Yeah we all k,now the mantra. Cucks are the strongest men anyone knows. Cucks are to be lauded, respected, and praised. Cucks are true alphas, just listen to the podcasts, they all say so, so since they are such respected men, it must be true. Authors like this just love to preach the religion. Cucks are the future. Cucks wear their life as a badge of honor, it is tru because their wife and many others tell them it is so. Cuck marriages are just another form of open marriage, and are completely normal and fair for all. We must all be ever so thankful for authors like this who open our collective eyes to the real truth, other wise we would just go on thinking it is true what they say, jealousy is not justified, not a real emotion, only a weak man would react that way,while of course like in this story the woman is allowed endless towering jealousy to get what she wants, Appreciate the author for educating us so well and opening our eyes to the real truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stop with the cuck shit …..enough R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I don't understand

I tend to blame the cuck and agree with his daughter here. I mean, he knew were we stood when he married his bitch wife, so why did he get all pissed years later? Fucking moron.

JusteenKJusteenKabout 1 year ago

So when are you going to write and ending for this strange tale?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

I commented over a year ago but with a second reading, I have another thought or two about this. One of the major flaws in these cuckold stories is the idea that”she needs more.” In most conventional marriages, the man tends to have the greater sex drive compared to the woman. Unless she is trying to get pregnant, women are fine, depending on their age, with once or twice a week. Until men get old, they generally would love to have sex every day. When a woman cheats, it is usually due to lack of attention, romance, and emotional support from her husband. When a man cheats, it is usually due to lack of interest in sex by his wife. The percentage of married men who masturbate to porn is >> 50%. So it is rare that a normal man cannot or is unwilling to sexually satisfy his wife. The female lead in this story, having sex once or twice a day with her “bull,” would not have anything left for hubby besides a stretched out pussy with a cream pie inside. How our hero does not notice is beyond me.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 1 year ago

On second read, I have issues and kudos. The story is well done. The characters intriguing and well developed. My issue is with the ending. I know I could imagine one. But you, the creator and this the entertainer should provide a much better ending.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Very skilled writing. I particularly like it when I get twisted up and start speaking in tongues. This is a reread and the only thing I would change about the story line is Becky and the other boses.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Heu ? C'est quoi ce torchon ?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This author does nothing but spout the standard lifestyle cuckold mantra. The words used are taken directly out of the oh so wonderful dialogs and lifestyle web sites. Nothing but a cuckold booster. Some of the assertions are just ridiculous, but I’df course they must be true and accurate since we see them here. It is amazing with this writers stories you sometimes need to go many pages in on comments to find even a single positive,yet with persistence the writer pushes the same agenda every time. Why bother when you effort is reviled? Only if you are a tru believer in the lifestyle and have an agenda to push.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hideous story. Hisband finally wakes up after learning his open marriage is a sham. His wife doesn't use Sam once e wry couple weeks, she bangs him almost very day in an apartment she bought for her bulls. Sickening!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Well, all Nature is required to do is warn you, and the poor dumb bastard was warned… You cannot save people from themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vomit.

Repeatedly.

The first conversation he had with her when she admitted she was a whore would have been the deal breaker for any man NOT a total pussy cuckold.

Here's how that conversation would have gone in real life.

"I cannot marry you. I cheat. I have a need to get fucked by a real man every once in a while instead of by your gentle pussy whipped ways. You'll do 99 percent of rhe time but that 1 percent is a necessity."

"So wait...you are saying that there's 365 days in a year. Out of every 100 days...you'll be happy to fuck me 99 of them. But 1 day out of the hundred you'll be pulling some strange? And I just have to go along with that? 3 to 4 times a year for the rest of our lives you are just gonna fuck some random? That's what you are saying?"

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying honey. Can you live with that?"

"Hahahahaha...hell no I can't live with that you big whore! And let's see how fast we can book an appointment at planned parenthood to terminate this pregnancy. The last thing I wanna do is procreate with a whore. And while we are there let's schedule appointments for STD tests since who the hell knows how many times you've had to "scratch your itch" since we've been together. Yuck. Keep your skanky holes the fuck away from me."

That's the way it would have gone. And then the story of these two would end. She'd go on to be a proud whore raising her son by herself and he'd go on to find someone else he could love and trust and keep his self respect. Someone to actually be an example to his daughter of what a good mother actually is. Not a cheating cunt.

And what's with her reaction to his turnabout is fair play affair?

No man would take that shit from her.

"When I chest and act like a total whore I'm really respecting you. The way you acted like a man whore was totally disrespectful." What the actual fuck kind of argument is that?

It's not. It's stupid. Its ridiculous. And no sane person is going to accept that argument. Ever. Especially letting this stupid cheating cunt yell at him for 2 hours. Take it. And then accept it when she tells him to go to church and repent?

"Hey whore. I've cheated once. You cheat all the fucking time you stupid hypocritical cunt. Get your ass to church and stay there for at least a week repenting yourself you moron."

I literally stopped reading at that point in the story. Because the rest of it is a waste.

Unless this story ends with the MC getting diagnosed with a severe mental deficiency? Then there is zero justification for this story at all.

Dumb.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

this a cuckold story on the level of matt monroe. He deserved everything he got. He married a whore and lived as her willing cuckold puppet.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

The mouse that roared.

Would have been a more interesting thought experiment if he was getting laid elsewhere more than her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent well constructed slice of life tale. Loved the abrupt, unresolved, frustrating ending - true mirror of the relationship.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

A few inconsistencies but such a well written story (my third time around). What most BTB types don't realize is how powerful love can be. It can make one do seemingly illogical things such as reluctantly agreeing to a one sided open marriage; however, this is also a good primer in the "Why Open Marriages Do No Work" genre. The main grievance I have that kept it from a five was not addressing her deception. Was the secret apartment and much more frequent affairs new, starting only after she felt the marriage was almost over, or was she deceiving him from the beginning?

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A good story but the ending is too short.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Stupid reactions for a 'smart' man.

The first time she played, required an equal reaction.

Jealousy needs to be shared. So does humiliation.

Humiliation, especially, isn't appreciated by the creator. It has to be savored to be understood.

It only takes 30 seconds to create a gelding. They make steers from bulls by the thousands.

More husband's need to learn the technique.

A taser

A sharp knife

And

A zip tie

And 30 seconds

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

I liked most, but the end needed more. I agree with him, she really only wanted and open marriage for her, and for him to remain the loyal Cuckhold. What happened to once every 6 months or so, the flaunting in his face was beyond disrespectful, especially brining Sam to his home with their son there with no warning, not talking about it beforehand. Then to act as she did at the club. Throw her ass out. Finding out about the secret apartment, basically paying for her Bulls to live off her, seriously. When Becky expected her at the meeting, beyond ridiculous. I understand staying for his son, but glad he stood up for himself. Again, liked it overall, but wanted more out of the ending. Thanks for sharing.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent story, but the ending was poor. The ending was way too short. Given that he should have divorced her around the original Becky incident, at the end he really should have divorced her. As far as the kids go, either they will grow up and understand what will happen or they won't. He doesn't have the time or energy to waste on failed relationships. Shantel will be regretting her actions for the rest of her life because she threw away the one man she loved. She'll get her itch scratched, but the other 99% of a relationship is gone and chances are she'll never find it again. As far as he goes, hopefully after 1 - 2 years of recovering, he'll find someone that believes in monogamy. As far as Becky goes, she's the same as Shantel - I hope she lives a lonely, miserable life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ending seemed pretty flat. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing and storytelling, but in the real world, are there really men like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it sucked , I cannot imagine living like that, disease and the shit heads she screwing / have other women. Bull with big dicks how did that work out for him .. In this numb world, have you ever been around blacks? As a Doc. they have a totally different smell (around their sexuality) and their internal organs cavity. He was more than cockold he was twisted into her Sexual depravity. And the female child there is going to be a new Skank on the block another morally challenged women.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Seems that her so called hitch was a lie, the fact she is now able to go without. She deceive him since the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A question: Why did H break it off at the end? Was it because he found out how much time Shantel really spent with Sam? If so, I do not recall any where in the story that H tells Shantel what he discovered and why things changed. Maybe I missed it but that would seem natural or what is the point of doing what he did when the person does not know why?

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is fiction but in real life how could she not only cheat for a bit of cock but paid the men in board and money to fuck her Isn't this prostitution in reverse (poor unknowing husband) Do not think she had any morals at all Glad she is alone and unwanted (jaybee186)

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Another thing about this horseshit of a story.

A guy hits "Samuel" in knees, uses brass knuckles to punch him in the face, punches his genitals and moronic comment from the author is that it is supposed not to cause permanent injuries?

Hey Copernicus, as a "scientist" that your character is, how does he achieve such assurance?

Yup, we shall believe that as we have to believe all the other dung you heaped on readers here.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

She loves him but...clearly neither of them did the other

But thats one of the issues with gay men writing stories like this, they have no realistic view of knowing a woman in a sexual way as a base from which to write something emotionally realistic, along with the idiotic belief that people who actually love each can or would do this.

Laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical cuckold story from Gerald, it's all he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but a mess. Lacked an emotional basis for why the slut wife changed the arrangement so much. What suddenly Samuel was he 2nd husband? Dumb.

LkochhhLkochhhalmost 2 years ago

Good story about two terrible people! I'd love to hear about the family therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved your The Bridge.

This no!

Open marriages. Bullshit just have friends with benefits arrangements.

Don't dirty a marriage.

Quit reading as soon as open marriage came into the picture

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I hesitate to comment, as I have commented often, and my views haven't really changed on anything.

\

I'll limit them to two things: 1) "Scratching her itch." This was understood to be an OCCASIONAL thing, maybe once or twice every several months. She turned it into a ten-year-long series of full blown affairs, not to mention that she was 100% wrong about how "exclusive" Samuel was!

\

Samuel "insisting" on meeting her husband. Samuel was a kept man, he had no basis to insist on anything. All she had to do was say "No, if you don't like it you can leave, I'm sure I can fund another 'bull.'"

\

My biggest complaint is with the author. He is a very good to excellent writer, who invariably sets up intriguing situations, then, almost as invariably, yanks the rug out from under the protagonist and the readers. In the case of the current story, he never confronted her with how far she went outside of their initial agreement. That was a HUGE overreach on her part, which should have been used to club (figuratively) her into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another faggotty, weak, needy, LW husband character. This is mostly the rule for RG stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her ego was the only thing hurting. Her ego was super fragile when he found a single woman. She’s a control freak and very insecure. She was okay whoring out her friend to give him pity sex. But a hot young women he picks out is a “breach of the rules”. She can break those same rules though? I can’t see therapy helping their relationship ever because his wife is still trying hard to never admit what a manipulative, insecure, and hypocritical woman she truly is.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, after reading a second timer, I remain resolute in my rating. Any male who would agree to such a marriage is not worth his weight in salt. PERIOD!! This story makes a mockery of men, and women to/some extent. Pure, unadulterated Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
well

dude made his bed so why is he pissed now?

muddywanmuddywanalmost 2 years ago

She needed an awful lot of cream for that itch.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

No, no way! I just can't, I don't like her - I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire .......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That pissant husband took long enough to finally bow up. Hehad kissed her ass so long and often,she did not have anyskin left on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a moronic man, biggest idiot character I've read on Literotica (so far). He really enjoyed being a cuckold until he decided to have a hissy fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an idiotic arrangement that all was, he was a fool.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 2 years ago

The epilogue was very vague and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written as all RG stories are. As is often the case with RG's stories, the "ending" leaves much to be desired. Not enough conclusion.

Becky deserved a shot for her final shot in the boardroom. How much did Eddy and Margaret know about their Mom's dalliances? What about Dad's lack of liaisons? Did the divorce ever go through? Did Robert ever really move on? No police follow-up on Sam's assault? Lots of unanswered questions.

And I still don't understand Shauntel's actions at La Pera? What was she trying to accomplish? Did she want Robert to make a scene? No logic at all.

Last, but not least, why meet at Valentines again? Think Robert would insist on a more "neutral" ground.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"We set up rules, the first of which is honesty and the second respect," - Which she promptly violated.

\

"But don't expect her to give up her little something on the side." - The problem is, it wasn't just "a little something," it was a lot of somethings.

\

"That is a breach of our agreement and clear cheating." - That's rich coming from her, knowing what we know now!

\

I know it's years later, but after her tirade over the Becky incident, for her to shove Samuel in his face was hypocritical at best.

\

"I don't want to dance with you," - He had only dance MORE with Becky than Shantel, he didn't refuse to dance with her.

\

"I had no choice but to introduce him to you. Let's call him what he is my bull—nothing more." - As has been said, she had EVERY choice! Samuel is a kept man; he does what he's told, or else! And if he's a bull, then her Rob is a cuck.

\

"you knew that occasionally I need someone like Samuel" - Occasionally, not on a regular basis.

\

"I maintain an apartment to house my bulls. Every time I start a relationship I move the guy into the apartment." - That's far, FAR, from "scratching an occasional itch!"

\

"I have stayed within the lines" - Once again, no. The lines were she could scratch an occasional itch, not house her bulls for regular sex sessions.

\

"I promise to take care of the problem we are having now." - While I think it's too late, but for me the only way to "take care of the problem" is for her to drop her bulls, give up the apartment, and forget about scratching any itches. If she needs something other than his gentle loving, let him know, I'm sure he can "take" her!

\

"they saw each other nearly every day." - Again, so much for scratching the "occasional itch."

\

She sees him 5 days a week, plus 2 or 3 times after work, all on the sly, THEN has 2 or 3 dates a month that Rob knows about. Nice.

\

"How could you just quit and not even discuss the problem with me." - Yeah, so you could share it with Becky!

\

I agree with those who feel that there needed to be more of an ending. At a minimum, I'd like to see an admission by Shantel that she went far beyond what they agreed to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is just stupid. Of course...a normal man, as he was written, is going to just say "O'Tay" and marry a slut who tells him up front she's going to slut around on him. Sure. This is gratuitous misandrist, feminist slop.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

So many woman hating commenters.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Fucked up story. Both parties wrong. She admits it, he doesn't.

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

This isn't the first time I read this, but didn't realize it until a little more than half way through the first page. By then I couldn't stop. It's a rivieting story. Not the first time an unexpected pregnancy caused a marriage to happen that wouldn't or shouldn't have. Really good story. I'm glad it's just fiction. Good fiction, but fiction. Interesting ending. Not the usual, so very welcome for being different - I like the idea of family counseling to get the separation going smoothly for all parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well... you sure know how to write a cuck... I guess you know one, or are one, or are a man-hating woman... I don't believe I've ever met someone even close to being like your pitiable character... a perpetual victim that showed up slightlyt herioc in the end just to revert back to old habits and whimp right out by not filing for a divorce and agreeing to go to counseling with the most egregious slut on the planet... he'll be back under her power inside a month. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This faux-marriage was doomed before the gutter slut walked down the aisle and doomed the next few years of his life. Worse, he knew it and did it anyway. Then he had kids with her, or maybe he didn't, given her town bicycle proclivities. Either way, even an Alzheimer's patient could have seen it coming yet this genius did nothing to avoid it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

gave you a 5 star because its well written and interesting concept. Think I wouldn't have tried to make a life with her period. Becky and Christmas party, Sam and in person meeting and night at La Perle(?) were all reasons to end the "marriage contract" so he/she should have. Kids will survive and later will learn that Mom was totally unfaithful while Dad was a good, moral man. Then, all 3 kids could make their choice about how to live.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

He waited a little late in the marriage to grow a pair. Sorry story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous