Her Kitten

Story Info
An evening of pet play with an unexpected twist.
6.4k words
4.56
11.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in front of the door, Ayla waits patiently for her Mistress to return home. Glancing up at the clock, it's half past 5, meaning her Mistress would be home at any moment. Ayla quickly recounts the tasks she had been given for the day, running through them in her mind one by one. The bathrooms were scrubbed clean and the floors were vacuumed. Laundry was done and her Mistress's clothes were ironed. Her Mistress' supper is in the oven keeping warm and her favourite Bordeaux sitting in the crystal decanter.

Ayla breathes a sigh of relief as she finishes going through her mental checklist. Any mistake, any rule that she missed, any procedure improperly followed would result in her Mistress's disappointment, and a punishment shortly after. Ayla didn't mind the punishments themselves, though they were often overly cruel. Ayla knew her Mistress found pleasure in watching her suffer. She loved seeing the small smirk that would show on her Mistress's face as Mistress watched her slave suffer for her misdeeds. Even after all this time that smile would cause Ayla's heart to leap out of her chest, making her fall in love all over again. And Ayla was never punished without breaking a set expectation, in this her Mistress was always fair. A small price to pay, she thought, for being allowed to live here and serve her Mistress, to remain at her side and support her, to be loved and cared for by her.

No, the punishments were never the issue, those were to be expected to correct her improper behaviour, and even enjoyed in some ways, knowing that she was being trained for her Mistress. No, what Ayla could not stand was the look of disappointment that would cross over her Mistress's face when she messed up. That look of dissatisfaction, knowing that Ayla had caused more stress for her Mistress, knowing that she did not live up to expectations, that look would pierce her heart, almost bringing Ayla to tears as she would silently reprimand herself. A feeling of anxiety and stress would wash over her, and Ayla would crave the punishments to follow, so that she could be trained and molded into a slave worthy of serving her Mistress.

Glancing at the clock again, it reads 5:40. Mistress is running later than usual today, Ayla thinks. Bringing her attention back to herself, Ayla slowly examines herself. Her body had been made smooth just that morning, as she had shaved off all of her body hair. Her toes are freshly painted a deep red, her Mistress's favourite colour, and one that was slowly becoming hers too. Her fingers had a set of acrylic nails put on from the other day, kept short and modest with French tips. Her shoulder-length auburn hair had been styled into messy curls. Her face had been done up today with a soft, natural look that helped accentuate her light brown eyes.

Having finished her chores for the day, Ayla had switched from her day clothes into the requested outfit for today before taking her usual place. Complete with brown faux-fur cat ears placed on her head, a black lace collar fitted around her neck with a bell attached. Black kitten paw mitts on each hand, and black stockings with toe beans on each leg. Along with this, a black skirt with no panties underneath and a crop top that laced up from the front. Finally,a brown faux-fur tail held in place with a butt plug and her chastity cage, which she wore at all times.

Ayla's favourite outfit was the kitten one, not just because of the cute clothes, or because she got to be called kitten, but also because it meant they would be following their pet dynamic today. Compared to the other dynamics they regularly followed, the pet dynamic had relatively few rules and allowed for a lot more freedom. It usually meant that her Mistress was feeling more cuddly and affectionate than usual. Along with her core rules, the pet rules were as follows:

-Must always walk on all fours, unless otherwise required to perform duties

-Must only communicate through nods, meows and purring unless asked a direct question. When speaking, Ayla can only speak of herself in the third person

-No using the bathroom without permission

-Must always remain within the same room as her Mistress unless otherwise directed

With these rules, Ayla was granted a rather extraordinary amount of freedom to be as close to her Mistress as she wanted, rather than waiting for any kind of commands. Pet play also meant that Ayla was free from a lot of her regular servant duties and many of the nightly rituals. Ayla often daydreamed about the pets she would receive, the feeling of falling asleep on her Mistress's lap, being called a good kitten, and being given her treats. Blushing at the thoughts, Ayla shifts, which causes the plug to shift along with her. A bolt of electricity ran through her at the feeling, the plug slowly turning her on more and more, but Ayla had no choice but to grin and bear it. She knew any attempt to give herself any kind of sexual stimulation without permission would result in severe punishment and likely orgasm denial. But Ayla could not help feeling more and more excited. She wasn't wearing a plug as often as she had been a few months back, before they finished her anal training.

Ayla briefly thinks back to those days, when her Mistress not only began her anal training, but also took complete control of her orgasms and her sexuality through the chastity device. It was a difficult time for Ayla, who had never been a fan of anal, and had never had to refrain from giving herself pleasure. She found the thought of stretching herself to be uncomfortable and painful, while the chastity cage proved to be restrictive and frustrating. As a result, for the first time in their relationship, Ayla truly began to act out, often purposefully breaking the rules to give herself a reprieve, not following procedures, and at times even disregarding direct orders. This frustrated her Mistress to no end, as up until this point Ayla had been an exceptionally good girl for her, always doing her best to follow the rules and procedures laid out for her, taking time and care and effort to talk things through with her. A natural submissive, Ayla had been relatively easy to train ever since she surrendered full control, and her Mistress assumed this would be no different.

However, that was not to be the case. Instead, Mistress realised she had to step up the intensity of her training toteach Ayla what it meant to be her slave, what it meant to give up total control. And she did. She repeatedly broke Ayla down emotionally, mentally, and physically. She would crush Ayla's spirit until she truly began to fear her Mistress. And every time she broke Ayla down she would take time and effort, care and thoughtfulness to build her back up and mould her into the slave she wanted. After many weeks of repeating this process over and over again, finally Ayla truly broke for her, the defiance squeezed out of her as she submitted to the training. These days Ayla never makes a fuss over being stretched for Mistress's amusement, for having her orgasms denied while Ayla is forced to watch her Mistress cum over and over again. Every so often she'll catch a hint of Ayla's defiance returning, the uncomfortableness of her actions, the jealousy and frustration building up within her. But Ayla never mentions it anymore, she never acts out. Knowing that she's broken Ayla down to this point, knowing the kind of power she has over her slave gives her a rush, a feeling of overwhelming ecstasy as she cannot wait to break her down further.

Quickly, Ayla is brought out of her thoughts and back to the present as she hears the familiar sound of her Mistress' heels clicking against the sidewalk as she approaches the door. Ayla sits upright, flattening out her skirt and neatly folding her hands on her lap as she awaits her Mistress with a trembling excitement.

================================================================

Finally, the door opens and Ayla is greeted with the sight of her beautiful Mistress. Raising her head up to take her all in, Ayla's heart begins to flutter. It doesn't seem to matter how many times Ayla waits in this exact position, watching her Mistress walk through the same door at the same time, the little kitten can't help but fall in love all over again. Maybe it's the neat short jet black hair, maybe it's the sharp winged eyeliner she always wears, maybe it's her perfectly manicured hands with jet black nails, or maybe it's the floral perfume that seems to send shocks directly to Ayla's brain. Or it could be none of these things, it could be how she carries herself, always dressed impeccably in her business suits, never a wrinkle to be found and never an article out of place. Always carrying herself with an air of haughty confidence, an arrogance that Ayla feels drawn to, and how whenever she walks through the door she always pauses for a brief moment. Looking down at her property with a smug smirk before carrying on. It could be any one of these things, or it could be all of them together. Whatever the case, Ayla knows that she is hopelessly obsessed, devoted, and in love with this person.

As Ayla watches her Mistress begin to settle in after a long day, unbuttoning her overcoat and hanging it in the closet, taking off her heels and setting them in as well. Ayla waits patiently to be acknowledged until her Mistress's attention finally turns to her.

Eyeing Ayla up and down, she takes in the sight of her cute kitten, smiling to herself at the adorable view. Mistress watches her for a moment before bending over to give her pet some love and pets, followed by a soft kiss on the forehead. Ayla's heart and mind begin to melt at the affection. Closing her eyes, she does her best to nuzzle into her Mistress' hand, a soft "meow~" escaping her lips. As Ayla feels her Mistress's lips on her forehead, Ayla slowly opens her eyes, a blush reddening her cheeks.

Cupping Ayla's cheek with her right hand, her Mistress brings Ayla's gaze up to meet her own. Kneeling down on one knee, her Mistress whispers to her in a hushed tone "Good girl~" before giving her a quick, soft kiss on the lips. Instantly Ayla's face turns a crimson red, her heart beating in her ears as her mind races a million miles a second, a flustered embarrassment overwhelming her. Averting her gaze towards the ground, Ayla begins to try and calm herself down, as her Mistress slowly stands up to watch her pet for a moment from above. Smiling to herself, she thinks for a moment how lucky she is to have found a pet that never seems to have lost her initial shyness, her easily embarrassed nature surviving no matter how often she humiliates and degrades her. Smelling the supper waiting for her in the oven, she remembers how hungry she was, and directs her pet to wait for her in the dining room. Quickly, she steps past her pet, making her way upstairs to change out of her work clothes and wash off her makeup.

As her Mistress rushes up the stairs, Ayla relaxes her posture, slowly making her way to the cushion beside the table in the dining room. Laying down in a ball, Ayla begins to relax as she awaits her Mistress, watching her come back down in her usual casual wear, a loose fitting lavender hoodie and some black yoga pants. Ayla hears her busying about, hurrying to the kitchen, making herself a plate of food, and pouring herself a glass of wine. Coming into the dining room, she sets her plate down, followed by her glass. She sits in the chair beside Ayla at the head of the table and makes herself comfy as Ayla sits up to kneel beside her. Pulling Ayla to rest her head on her lap, she uses one hand to slowly stroke her head, while the other takes care of eating and drinking. As Ayla sits there kneeling, closing her eyes enjoying the soft gentle touch of her Mistress her body begins to relax. She thinks to herself how she wishes this moment could last forever.

As her Mistress finishes up supper, she makes her way to the kitchen and begins tidying up the dishes, Ayla following shortly behind her. Watching her clean up the kitchen, Ayla lays down on the other side of the room on her bed, resting her head again as she watches her Mistress, patiently waiting for her to be finished. As she waits, Ayla feels herself getting lost in her thoughts once more, thinking back to how this all started, her journey to end up in this place. Back then things had been a lot different for Ayla. She had been a part of the BDSM community for a while, but always felt like she was on the outside looking in. Taking part in the occasional munch, attending dungeons once or twice a month, sometimes as a dom, sometimes as a sub. She had played with a few partners but no one ever seemed to be a good fit, no one seemed to be able to give her what she wanted, which frustrated Ayla to no end because she couldn't even put into proper words what she wanted. Outside of the community things were different for Ayla too. She had quickly risen through positions within the government, and had settled into a nice comfortable job as a director, with her own team to lead. Back then, Ayla was seen as a confident, independent, sometimes cocky and abrasive woman who was able to talk equally with anyone, and who always walked her own path. Never in a million years would anyone, Ayla included, have guessed she would end up where she is now. Well, no one but her Mistress.

They had met at a munch a few times, becoming acquainted through some mutual friends but never having much time to interact with each other personally, only knowing each other at a distance. However, even then Ayla couldn't help but find herself drawn to her, for reasons she herself didn't quite comprehend at the time. Just watching her as she interacted with the others, the confidence she seemed to exude from every pore, the way she seemed in complete control of herself in every situation, unmoved by the setting around her. It didn't take long before Ayla started to think of different ways she was going to grab her attention.

Ayla feels a hand on her head, her eyes closed as she must have started to drift off thinking about the past. Looking up, she sees her Mistress bending down to give her some loving pets, shooting her that soft, radiant smile once again. Ayla smiles back with half closed eyes as she starts to get up, her Mistress standing back up with her. Ayla notices as she gets up that her Mistress's smile seemed to have turned into a smirk, but she couldn't be sure. Thinking nothing of it, she quickly pushes that thought out of her mind as she begins following her Mistress, who had turned to walk away. But as Ayla sees what she had approached, she freezes in her tracks. Slowly her Mistress slides open the patio door, leading to their backyard balcony. As Ayla sits there frozen, a million thoughts race through her mind. Who would see her? They didn't have many neighbours, but there was an apartment complex a few doors down, and the people in there would definitely be able to see. Luckily it was getting later, and dusk was starting to settle in. Still, they had never done anything like this, never done anything quite so bold. Was that the smirk she saw earlier? Was her Mistress planning this from the get go? She knew she was expected to follow her out, that was the rule, but Ayla couldn't bring herself to do so. She was seemingly frozen in place.

"Come."

Her Mistress turns back and commands her pet with a single word. The sternness in her voice and the slightly dangerous edge to it are enough to make Ayla snap back to the present. She feels her mind quieting down as she resigns herself to following orders, not thinking about anything else, leaving all responsibility to her Mistress.She begins to walk forward again, crawling out onto the porch, into the open air.

================================================================

As the two step out together, Ayla feels herself become hyper aware of her own body. From the tight, restricting nature of her chastity cage, the plug that filled up her ass, the jingle of the bell on her collar, the warm comfort of her paws. Breathing deeply and slowly, Ayla calms her racing thoughts once more. As she slowly begins to become aware of her surroundings, she makes her way out onto the grass. Looking up as best as she can, she glances out to the backyard, a small, well-manicured greenspace hidden behind their two-story house. The area was a new development, so many of the nearby homes hadn't been filled yet. Yet as Ayla scans her surroundings, she pauses as her eyes catch,seeing their newest neighbour out on his porch. An elderly man who seemed nice enough the one time Ayla spoke to him briefly, though she had never imagined this is how they would meet the second time. Ayla looks up at her Mistress, whose eye had caught the same thing Ayla's had.

Confidently, Mistress strides to the fence as she waves and says a loud hello. Catching the old man's attention, he turns to look at her, but his gaze quickly shifts to Ayla and he pauses for a moment. As Ayla realises he's staring back at her she feels a rush come over her, her face immediately glowing a deep crimson as she lowers her head to stare at the grass. Quickly, she crawls to be as close to her Mistress as possible, eyes glued to her feet. Ayla can feel her ears burning as her face grows bright red, her heartbeat pounding in her ears. Above her she can hear her Mistress and the old man begin to have some idle chatter. Introducing themselves, talking about the neighbourhood, simple boring stuff as if it were any other random evening.

As they continue to talk, Ayla tries to lose herself in her thoughts, to push out the overwhelming emotions she is beginning to feel at this new form of humiliation. This was different from what they had done before. She wasn't debasing herself in front of her friends at a dungeon, this wasn't someone that she had gotten to know through previous meet and greets or munches. This was a stranger, watching Ayla submit herself to acting like a pet, exposing her true self and putting it on display for the whole world to see. Ayla searches unsuccessfully for some reprieve from her situation, trying to think of things that will distract her poor frazzled mind, but whenever she hears a new sound, her mind is brought back to the present. The closing of a car door, a distant honk from a vehicle, the sounds of a nearby dog's barking. Again and again Ayla's focus returns to the present, and again and again she feels a renewed sense of humiliation. Finally, Ayla hears her Mistress excuse herself from the conversation, saying she had to play with her kitten, something the two above her chuckle at, before Ayla feels her Mistress's hand on her head gently petting her. As Ayla looks up, she watches the old man walk away, making his way back into his house.

Looking at her Mistress, Ayla sees a warm smile as her Mistress offers some gentle praise.

"Good girl, you did such a wonderful job, Kitten."

"I'm proud of you for following your orders. You looked so cute sitting next to me all prim and proper, my perfect pet kitten."

As Ayla listens, she can't help but feel a blush spread across her cheeks, a warm satisfied feeling enveloping her. And from there, the pair continued their play, taking some time to enjoy being in the backyard. At one point her Mistress disappeared into the house to quickly grab some of Ayla's favourite pet toys to play with: a grey rat plush she can bat around, a couple balls of yarn, and a cat teaser. They also took some time to cuddle up together while sitting on the grass, her Mistress slowly running a brush through Ayla's hair, grooming her and comforting her. Running her hand along her tail, spoiling her with affection. Over time Ayla's embarrassment began to fade, as she started to focus on enjoying these special moments with her Mistress.

12