Her Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

================================================================

As the sun begins to set, the pair make their way into the warm house. Her Mistress walks into the living room after putting away the toys and grabbing the pair some water. With a tired sigh, her Mistress sits down onto her chair, an exhausted look spread across her as she leans her head back and closes her eyes.. Ayla takes her usual spot kneeling in front of Mistress on her cushion. As they get comfortable, Ayla rests her head on her Mistress's knee, nuzzling her cheek into her thigh. Her Mistress reciprocates the act by gently petting her kitten as she begins to speak softly to her.

"Thank you for taking such good care of things while I'm gone. I'm really proud of how far you have come in your training."

As her Mistress begins to praise her, Ayla opens her eyes as she looks at her Mistress with a soft smile, turning her head to kiss her thigh.

"You truly make me happy and proud to be your Mistress. And for giving me such joy, I want to reward you tonight."

At the mention of a reward, Ayla perks up a bit. Meeting her Mistress' gaze, she sees no hidden cruelty behind her smile, just genuine affection. Her Mistress parts her legs slightly, opening them up a bit as she continues to speak to Ayla.

"I want you to do what you're best at, my little whore. I want you to pleasure me with your sweet little mouth until I can give you your treat. Is that something you would enjoy?"

As she asks the question, Ayla quickly nods yes, her gaze shifting downwards to see her Mistress' growing member. As she notices it, Ayla begins to salivate at the thought of being able to taste her Mistress. Though it was Ayla's favourite act to do for her Mistress, it was not something she was treated to regularly. As the thought begins to race through her mind, her Mistress grabs a hold of the back of her head and pulls Ayla forward, while sitting forward herself in the chair. Seeing the outline of the cock through the yoga pants, Ayla looks up at her Mistress, waiting for permission. Her Mistress chuckles to herself as she continues on in a gentle, firm tone.

"Now... I want you to make love to my cock, I want you to take your time to truly embrace it and service it. I don't want you to just shove it down your throat like your sluttly little brain is probably telling you to do. Is that understood?"

Ayla, forgetting herself for a moment, quickly answers "Yes Mistress". ust as quickly she feels her Mistress's hand connect with her cheek as she is harshly and swiftly reprimanded. A stinging sensation remains while her ears begin to ring.

"That was your first mistake of the day, and considering how well you did with our new neighbour, I'm going to let you off with just a slap and a warning. Any more mistakes and the punishment will be harsher. Understood?"

Ayla nods her head yes, tears forming at the corner of her eyes from the slap as she continues to sit still, looking up at her Mistress.

"And the expectations I just laid out for you, I trust that even you would still remember something so simple?"

Ayla nods her head yes again.

"Good. Then you may begin."

As she gives permission, she lets go of Ayla's hair, leaning back in her chair as she allows her pet to get to work.

Upon hearing permission granted, Ayla turns her attention to the cock before her. Slowly she leans forward, planting a gentle, quick kiss on the cock through the fine fabric. Pausing for a moment, she looks up at her Mistress again, and noticing no signs of a change in demeanour, Ayla continues. Planting kisses up and down the cock through the yoga pants as it grows harder and harder, eventually she uses her tongue to lick up the length of the cock as it strains against the fabric. A soft moan breaks the silence above her, and upon hearing it Ayla's heart begins to race as she gets more excited.

Reaching up to grip the waist of the yoga pants, she realises she can't pull her Mistress's pants down with her paws still on. Looking for some help, Ayla taps her Mistress on the side.

Her Mistress responds by lifting her hips up, allowing Ayla to slide the bottoms off easily, along with her panties. As she does so,her cock springs to life, freed from its confines it stands erect in front of Ayla. The instant it's released Ayla almost impales herself on the cock, an urge to take it all down her throat but stops herself, remembers her Mistress's words, and slows herself down.

Instead, she opts to continue along with what she had been doing. Starting at the base she plants kisses all along the shaft of the cock. Pressing her lips down firmly each time as she made her way up and down the cock, from one side to the other. Every so often she hears another small moan escaping her Mistress as she continues. And every time Ayla hears one, she feels her own excitement build, held back by the chastity cage as she lets out her own small groans. She makes her way up to the tip once again and notices a small amount of precum building on top of it. Wanting a taste, Ayla plants a kiss on the head, as she parts her mouth just enough to envelop the tip with her lips. Letting her tongue run across the slit, she gets her first taste of her Mistress's precum for the night, eliciting a moan from the small kitten that vibrates her mouth around her Mistress's cock while she glances upward.

The actions and manipulations from her kitten start to drive the Mistress wild. She has to stop herself from gripping the back of her kitten's head and pushing her down on her cock. But she knows she can't do that, not today. She wants to see her kitten put in the work today, to worship and make love to her cock, to earn her treat herself. Putting her hands on either armrest on her chair, she grips them tightly as she watches her kitten continue, a long sigh escaping her as she steadies herself.

As Ayla sees the reactions of her Mistress she smiles to herself. Proud of herself for having such a strong effect on her Mistress, she continues to pleasure her cock. Sucking on the head of the cock deeply, she lifts herself up, the tip escaping her lips with a small pop. Lowering her head back down, she sticks out her tongue and begins to run it along the length of the cock from the base all the way to the tip. Ayla does this multiple times until the cock is firmly coated in her saliva, kissing the tip again every time her tongue completes its journey. As she does this, she pays careful attention to the cock before her, making notes of its ridges and its veins. Taking mental notes of everything, she studies it unlike she ever has before. Finally she hears a louder, more exasperated moan coming from her Mistress, her hips lifting up slightly as she continues to hold onto the armrests, and Ayla knows it's time for her to start intensifying things.

Ayla moves her head up and slowly back down as she wraps her lips around the head of the cock. Not stopping there this time, she lowers herself more and more until she feels the cock poke at the back of her mouth, the entrance to her throat. Ayla pauses for a moment as she feels a slight gag reflex, something her Mistress could never quite completely train out of her. Closing her eyes, Ayla relaxes her body as she opens her jaw up wider, turning her face just a bit as she lowers herself further. The cock begins to poke at her throat again, but this time Ayla is more prepared, and like she had practised many many times before she pushes the cock through the small resistance her throat gives until it penetrates her. Impaling herself on her Mistress's cock fully, just as she had done before, Ayla lets out another muffled moan. Her heart leaps for joy, amazed at how much progress she has made in being able to deepthroat Mistress's cock, a feat that used to be impossible for her.

For a brief moment, maybe two, Ayla sits still with the cock lodged firmly in her throat. Eventually though, her chest begins to scream at her for air as her body starts to panic. Breaking out into a small sweat at the exertion, she feels her gag reflex coming back up. Slowly Ayla lifts her head up and off the cock, until only the head remains. While she does this, she hears a long, loud moan coming from her Mistress as she praises her pet once again.

"Fuck... fuck you're such a fucking good girl," she moans.

As Ayla sits there with only the head in her mouth, she begins to nuzzle on it, sucking on it softly while her tongue dances in circles around the slit and looking up at her Mistress. Tears begin to fall down her cheeks, her mascara running with them as she catches her breath. She lets out a small giggle.

Ayla finally pushes her MIstress past her own resistance. She feels one of her Mistress's hands grip the back of Ayla's head again. Slowly her Mistress pushes Ayla down on her cock, to which Ayla offers no resistance. Glad to be used as a toy, happy when her agency was taken away, she lets her mouth be used as a receptacle for her Mistress' cock. And as her hand guides Ayla, she begins to bob her head up and down her cock, fucking herself repeatedly, impaling herself over and over again as she feels her Mistress get closer and closer to the edge.

Paying attention to the moans her Mistress makes, the slight noises that escape her, the tightening of her grip and the changes in demeanour, Ayla readies herself. Knowing what was coming faster and faster after having spent months studying her Mistress, Ayla closes her eyes and opens her mouth as wide as it can go. Ayla sticks her tongue out slightly as her Mistress pushes Ayla down to the base of her cock, forcing it into Ayla's throat again. Ayla lets out another loud moan, her throat vibrating around the cock just enough to push her Mistress over the edge. Ayla feelsher Mistress's body tense up as the cock begins to spasm. Feeling the hot cum hit the back of her throat, going directly into her body, spreading a warmth through her as it went down to her core. After the initial spurt, Ayla pulls her head back up, just as she was taught, leaving only the head in her as she catches the rest of her Mistress's cum in her mouth. Nuzzling on it for a moment, Ayla sucks softly as she works to drain the cock of all remaining cum. After a few moments of this, Ayla sealsher mouth tightly as she lifts herself off of the cock and sits back on her knees. As she pulls back, a trail of saliva connects her mouth to the cock, and Ayla looks up at her Mistress with a smile. Opening her mouth, she presents her treat to her Mistress, who returns her smile.

"Swallow."

Her Mistress commands, and as Ayla hears it she closes her mouth and quickly swallows the remaining contents, enjoying the feeling of the warm cum sliding down her throat. Opening her mouth once more, she presents her empty mouth. Smiling at this, her Mistress pulls Ayla up onto her lap, hugging her kitten. She kisses Ayla's forehead and begins to praise her once again.

"Thank you, Kitten. You are just what I need after a long day at work. You did exceptionally well tonight. I love you so much, and I am very very proud of what a good girl you are for me. I hope you enjoyed your treat as much as I did. Why don't you walk upstairs and get into your pyjamas for me?"

As Ayla listens to the praise and feels the warm comfort of her Mistress, she begins to blush. Sitting down on her Mistress's lap had caused the plug inside of her to move uncomfortably, but she quickly shifts to a more accommodating position. Nuzzling her head into her Mistress's shoulder, Ayla nods at her Mistress's command for her to change into her pyjamas, knowing this was going to be the end of their scene.

================================================================

Ayla slowly gets back up on her own two feet and does a small curtsy for her Mistress. Turning to leave, she makes her way up into their bedroom. Ayla slips our of her pet costume, removing the plug and washing off her makeup. Lastly, she takes her collar off, untying it from the back as she tidies everything up, cleans the plug that had sat inside of her, and puts what she needs to into the laundry hamper. She jumps into the shower and quickly washes herself off, cleaning her chastity cage. After getting out she changes into her pyjamas, a pair of loose fitting pants and t-shirt, and puts on her regular day collar. A small black faux-leather collar, with a black faux-fur lining on the inside. This was the collar she wore during the day, during the evenings like this, or at any other point when they were at the lowest protocol level. During this time, almost all other rules and procedures weren't applicable, and Ayla was free to act mostly as her Mistress's partner. During this time, Ayla was still her Mistress's submissive, but for the most part she would also just act as a partner. It would be a few days before the pair would do another scene. It could be another pet play scene, it could be a slave scene, a servant scene, or anything else the two could imagine, but until then Ayla was looking forward to resting with her Mistress and relaxing.

Ayla looks at herself in the mirror. Tidying up her hair and slipping on a hoodie, she grits her teeth. She thinks back to the events of the day. Overwhelming embarrassment and shame run through her, which start to turn her on. She grows frustrated at the chastity device that was still locked onto her, the restrictiveness an ever-present reality. But she forces herself to calm down. She knows it will still be a while before she is released again, and she knew it was ultimately her own fault that it was there in the first place. She broke the rules, and this was her punishment. Taking a few moments to make sure she had her feelings under control, Ayla looks in the mirror again, smiling to herself as she turns and makes her way downstairs.

Descending the stairs, Ayla notices the smell of popcorn in the air. Groaning, Ayla realises how hungry she had gotten over the course of the evening, having not eaten since before her Mistress came home. Looking at her Mistress sitting on the couch, with a bowl of popcorn in her hands Ayla smiles to herself. She curls up beside her, putting her head on her shoulder as she takes a bite of the popcorn.

"Mmm~ thank you Mistress," Ayla says with a warm, content smile. Nuzzling up close to her Mistress, she continues to munch away on the popcorn.

"You're welcome sweetheart, I thought you might be craving a little bit more food after everything. I'll let you have this treat tonight, but tomorrow it's back on your diet, alright?"

"Yes Mistresssss," Ayla says with a small pout, before quickly sneaking a kiss on her Mistress' cheek.

And for the rest of the evening the pair sat on the couch, talking about their days and talking about the scene. What they liked and what they didn't, things to try for next time and things to avoid. Ayla complained about the neighbour seeing her and about the chastity device, both things her Mistress just giggled at, which got another small pout out of Ayla. Eventually the conversation devolved into being about nothing in particular, just happy to be in each other's company. When it got too late, the pair decided to turn in for the night. Making their way up to their room, the two got in bed and cuddled up next to each other. Ayla absentmindedly played with her collar, and seeing this her Mistress smiled, and gave her a soft kiss. After a while they said their "goodnight"s and "I love you"s, and Ayla turned to fall asleep while her Mistress sat up beside her, reading her books in the dim light, every so often reaching over to softly pet her sleeping kitten.

12