Her Kitten

Story Info
Subby guy meets dominant tgirl and they instantly connect.
1.8k words
4.57
9.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always this story is a work of fiction and only contains people above the age of 18.

It was all hallows eve and me and my best friend Skylie were getting ready to go to our local lgbt club for their annual Halloween party. We had been best friends since we were small and still did nearly everything together so of course we would get ready together and then meet Sky's girlfriend Arianna at the club.

She was going as a sexy witch and I as a cat boy. We had been smoking, dancing and laughing all afternoon doing our makeup and Sky's hair. By 6pm we were fully ready to party. I had gone all out with tight black booty shorts that showed off my ass as well as a fluffy black tail plug secured, a black mesh top and my black and red boots I had also freshly dyed my hair red. Skylie was wearing a short purple and black witches costume with fishnets and purple boots. Once we left our apartment we quickly hailed a cab as to not freeze our asses off.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at the club and quickly met up with Arianna and her roommate Sasha. I had never actually met Ari's roommate before but as soon as our eyes met I wanted to submit to her and be owned by her. She was incredibly dark, alluring and gorgeous, standing easily 6 inches taller than my small 5'5 frame. She was dressed very sexily as a devil clad in black and red leather and lace with glittering horns and makeup complimenting her icy eyes perfectly. She smirked at me and asked what I'd like to drink as Ari and Sky shared welcoming kisses.

Not long after we'd gotten our drinks did the girls disappear leaving me with Sasha who was eyeing me up like I was her next meal, not that I minded at all. We sat at the bar while we finished our drinks just making small talk. I quickly learned that she was 26 making her only two years older then me and that she was a designer and very openly a trans woman and a domme. I was very intrigued and practically jumping at the chance to grind my fat ass on this beautiful creature until she claims it.

I grabbed Sasha's hand and pulled her out to the dance floor. There was a Nicki Minaj song on perfect. I started dancing on her then of course grinding and shaking my booty as sexily as I could manage. I wasn't sure if it was working or not until her hands tightly gripped my hips and her dark velvety voice in my ear whispered "Slow down baby boy, we have all night before I break in that sweet ass but if you keep shaking it I'll take you right here on the dance floor." Instantly my face was as red as my hair and blood rushed to my cock. I was thankful for the dim lighting and my tight shorts. I was just starting to get my breathing back when I felt her hand gently tug at my tail then push it back in like she absolutely knew what she was doing. She peppered kisses on my neck and I had to bite back a moan when I felt her bulge press against my hip. "Follow me to the bathroom darling, mommy can't wait any longer." Precum oozed out of my cock onto my shorts and I followed obediently as Sasha led me to an empty gender neutral stall.

As soon as the door was locked I was pushed against the wall and being kissed deeply and passionately. I moaned into her mouth and wrapped my arms around her. Her hands moved to my ass thoroughly squeezing it before peeling off my precum soaked shorts. I saw the outline of her cock throb in her skirt as she looked at my near naked body with firey passion. "Turn around, bend over and put your hands on the wall baby." I did as asked and nearly screamed when she pulled out my plug and started kissing all over my ass before spreading me open and diving her tongue into me. She ate my ass expertly, massaging my cock and balls gently as she did making me whimper and whine for her. It didn't take long for me to get close as she played with me, I begged and begged her to let me cum. She surprised me by deepthroating my cock and slamming three fingers against my prostate making me scream her name into my hand as I exploded in her mouth and nearly fell over.

As soon as I recovered I slid to my knees and looked up at her expectantly and eagerly. She pet my head and called me a good boy which sent waves of pleasure though me all over. She pulled down her skirt and panties and I was met with a beautiful rock hard 7 inch cock that still looked so pretty weeping for me. I licked my lips and dove to collect my treat. I licked a stripe up the underside and swirled my tongue around her tip making her curse and grab my hair. I slid my mouth down her until she was fully inside my throat. I looked up at her batting my eyes and let her move my head to her liking for a while until I went down on her deep and steady doing every trick I could with my mouth. I was soon rewarded with her sweet moans and her nails gently scratching my head as she shot four thick, hot spurts of cum down my throat. I eagerly swallowed and was pulled in for a long hot kiss before we reluctantly got dressed and made our way back out to the dance floor.

We saw Sky and Ari and danced with them for a while, they were both giving me shit eating grins as they could clearly tell that me and Sasha were getting along quite well. An hour later Skylie let me know that her and Ari were going back to our apartment so me and Sasha had her place to ourselves for the night. Pretty soon after me and Sasha also left the club. We hailed another cab and made it to her apartment 10 minutes later. Stumbling into the elevator unable to keep our hands or our lips to ourselves any longer, her tongue met mine instantly making out with me intently and messily.

Before I knew it we were in her living room tearing each others clothes off in between kisses. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

"Are you ready for mommy to fuck you into the mattress and claim and breed your ass now baby?"

"Mm yess mommy, claim me!"

I fell back on the bed and her naked body was soon on top of mine. I moaned into her mouth as she ground us together, she kept kissing my mouth and neck until I was a whining mess. She flipped me over and settled between my legs.

"Darling I need to know if you'd like me to use a condom or not. I have until this point but I hope you realize that you're all mine now and I all yours but it's up to you baby."

"Breed me mommy! I want to feel you explode in my ass."

She groaned and grabbed some lube out of her bedside drawer before kissing me again as she slid two then three fingers into my already stretched ass. Once I was open enough she positioned herself against me and pushed in all at once. I got over the pain quickly and she pulled almost all the way out before slamming back into me. She felt incredible, so thick and warm thrusting in and out of me quickly. Her hands grabbed my hips again and her teeth bit my neck. All I could do was moan and pant like a whore in heat as pleasure overtook my body. She shifted her body and I felt her breasts press against my back and her cock slam against my prostate over and over. I nearly collapsed onto the bed only to be pulled back up against her and fucked roughly. I was moaning constantly and getting dangerously close. She pinched my nipples and bit my ear.

"Cum baby I can feel how close you are. Milk mommy's cock with that wonderful ass of yours."

I let out a scream as she continued her assault on my prostate and kept biting and kissing my neck. It only took another two thrusts before I was cumming hard, clenching tightly around Sasha and making a mess all over the sheets. My release triggered hers and seconds later she was moaning and shooting her load deep inside me.

Once we collected ourselves I fell against her as we kissed. Our limbs tangled together and she held me tightly. I felt fully satisfied and owned. After we cuddled for a while she asked if I wanted a bath and then got up to run it for me before coming back to carry me into the bathroom. She gently set me in the tub and climbed in with me. The water was bubbly and rose scented, it was incredibly sweet. I kissed her and looked into her beautiful eyes, they were filled with so much lust and love. After our bath she once again carried me back to her room, this time both of us laughing as she playfully threw me onto her bed.

"Baaaby if you're too sore we can just cuddle and watch a movie but if you aren't you could ride me, I want that ass bouncing on me some more."

That was all the encouragement I needed before I was in her lap. We made out for a bit before she ate my ass again making me cry out and grip the sheets. Once she was done opening me back up I got on top of her again and sank down on her cock making both of us moan. I balanced my weight so I could bounce on her effortlessly and I gave her the ride of her life. I rode her deep and hard, rolling my hips and causing us both to make lots of noise. She started to meet my thrusts and we were both panting.

"Oh baby I'm getting so close, this ass is too good mmm!"

"Oh mommy breed me again! Coat my insides with your girl goo ahhh!"

I kept bouncing on her cock as her hand found mine and started slowly stroking me.

"Cum with me baby, let's cum together."

All I could do was keep moaning and riding her as I started cumming again. My ass clenching her as I came in her hand and she came in my ass.

"Sasha that was incredible. I'm so unbelievably happy to be claimed by you."

"Good boy! I'm so happy to claim you Brendan, come here my kitten let's cuddle."

I laid my head on her chest and as soon as her arms were around me I started to drift off still leaking my new girlfriends cum.