Her Knight in Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you learn to do that, to defend yourself like that?"

"I took self defense classes years ago, I don't remember it all, but I remember enough I guess. I used to have to work in some pretty rough areas, I was tired of being mugged or pushed around and decided to do something about it."

She pulled in tight to me, hugging my arm. "I'm sure glad you were there, they scared me."

That was the first time I thought of her as more than a girl who needed help. She was in sweats and I knew she didn't have a bra on by the way her breast pushed into my arm. If she was aware of her breast pushing into me she never let on. Over the next few days I saw panties and bras air drying as I got home in the evening. She would collect them right away and go back to her homework. Each day I left her money to walk down and get a pop or whatever snack she wanted during daylight hours, I didn't want her anywhere near there at night without me.

She made something for dinner several nights, all of it was tasty and I liked walking into the place smelling goodness emanating from the kitchen. With a day to go on her break she finished the last of her assignments. I suggested we get out of town and take a ride in the country, we found a mom and pop place for lunch enjoying the food and overeating. As we were getting ready for bed that night she told me there was something she wanted me to see. Standing and turning sideways she lowered her sweats enough for me to see her sky blue silk panties, I could see the pubic hair puffing them out a little.

"I wanted you to see what I bought. Would you like to touch them and see how soft they are?"

"Mmmm, that might not be a good idea sweetheart. I am still a man you know, stuff like that still excites me, I appreciate you showing me though. You make them look lovely."

She smiled and pulled her sweats up, leaning forward to kiss my cheek, commenting she wasn't a little girl anymore. I sat another ten minutes, I had no choice, my dick was hard as a rock. I had to wonder, did she know what she was doing, or was she naively being sweet and me being a perv? Regardless, this girl, or should I say young woman, was waking up feelings I hadn't felt since my sister died. I needed to be careful.

Over the next months she kept her nose to the grindstone and was meeting the requirements in all classes but one. The teacher was young and wasn't going to let her graduate due to missing so many classes. Tina was maintaining a high enough grade level to pass, but she wasn't going to sign off on her missing so many classes. According to her Tina needed to learn a lesson and repeat her senior year. I talked with her to no avail, telling Tina to keep plugging along, all would be okay in the end.

During these months Tina had become more relaxed in how she dressed at home, it wasn't unusual for her to flit from room to room in just panties and bra. She was always in a robe if she was out of her room undressed for any length of time, I noticed evenings she was now wearing an oversized tee and I assumed panties beneath. It was obvious she had no bra on watching those young titties wiggle and shake as she moved. I made sure she had at least twenty dollars a week for whatever, what she didn't use she could keep.

With nicer clothes and being in class every day she had become friends with a few girls who wanted her to attend school functions with them. One of the girls brother was on the basketball team, so anytime they were playing locally it was imperative she go. The girl kept asking Tina to come along, she finally told me she didn't to go unless I was there. Thus began the ritual of me taking her to school events and lurking in the background. She'd always find me after the event, hook her arm in mine and off we'd trudge, usually for frozen yogurt or similar on the way home.

In making new friends she had also caught the eye of a few boys, one nice but not very bright, the other an arrogant knob. In late April she agreed to go out with the second one and was waiting for him to pick her up. As she started out the door I asked where she was going.

"Outside so he can see me."

"No you aren't, come back in here. He needs to come to the door like a gentleman."

The horn honked again and again for several minutes before it stopped and someone was pounding on the door. As I opened it he saw Tina and yelled at her to come on, he'd been honking for a long time. He didn't like to be kept waiting. I gently pushed Tina back inside and closed the door as he and I stood in the hall.

"Listen asshole, you don't get to treat Tina like shit. Now you're gonna get back in that car, drive around the block, come to this door and politely knock. You got that shithead?"

He nodded and walked away. The knock at the door came, I opened and ask if I could help him, he was here to take Tina on a date. Hugging her I whispered in her ear, "He's a pig, you be careful."

She whispered back, "Oh he'll be okay, love you."

An hour later she came storming through the door, disheveled and pissed.

"He's a pig. He didn't even try to kiss me, just grabbed my tit and tried shoving his hand up my skirt telling me he knows I'm a slut. We were at the movie and when I started yelling he took off. I had to call for an UBER to get home."

I reached for her, cradling her in my arms as she sat on my lap. I let her cry it all out, I think she went through a half box of tissues by the time it was over. As she sniffled she asked.

"How did you know he was a pig? I should have listened to you."

"Guys know guys, just like gals know gals. I'm upset with myself for letting you go in the first place. I should have kept you with me where you'd be safe. I know it's a selfish attitude, but I don't want those kind of boys taking you out. They're not nice."

"If you don't want me to go out with boys I won't. I want to be around you, we have a lot of fun together and you always treat me so good, like a gentleman."

I hugged her even tighter, her young body felt so good, so tender and inviting. I chastised myself for having such thoughts.

"Why don't you get changed, I'll pop some corn. I found a new series called Shetland, about a cop who returns to his home on Shetland Island, off the coast of Scotland. It's a murder mystery, I think we'll like it."

I was on the couch when she returned, oversized tee, no bra, those lovely tits wiggling as she walked, tonight was different though. I could see her nipples hard and poking against the fabric. Instead of sitting next to me she sat on my lap. As I tried to reach the popcorn bowl, I kept bumping into her breast with my arm.

She smiled, "Yeah, they kinda get in the way sometimes, I'll sit next to you."

Since it was a Friday night we decided to binge watch until we were too tired, which happened just before midnight. I had to have fallen asleep before her because when I woke her head was in my lap and she was curled up on the couch. I picked her up, carried her to her room, slid her beneath the covers and was turning when she caught my hand.

"Thank you for being in my life Ted, you're my knight in shining armor."

She was out before I reached the door. Her knight in shining armor, if she knew what she did to me physically and emotionally she'd call me a pig just like the other guy. I had determined I wasn't going to masturbate thinking of her, and to that point I hadn't.

With three weeks left before graduation I asked the school superintendent if we could meet. I explained that Tina had gotten her grades up high enough to meet the grade requirements, but that her English teacher was going to fail her due to excessive tardiness before she had come to live with me.

He told me it was her prerogative to do that, which I countered with what good will it do anyone, we both knew she would not repeat her senior year. She'd go on to be a drop out all her life, at least with a diploma she could get into a tech program and learn a skill. He talked about a GED. Not the same I said, and we both knew it. I left the meeting feeling less than optimistic, although determined to not let Tina see my disappointment. With two days left before ordering caps and gowns the English teacher changed her mind, Tina would be able to graduate with her class. Whether the superintendent had anything to do with it or not we'll never know, but then we didn't care, she could graduate.

We celebrated by going to the mall food court eating our Chinese on paper plates with plastic forks and drinking from paper cups. Real high class. As we walked around Tina took my hand and wasn't about to let go. She seemed proud on top of the elation of graduating. We stopped at a TCBY for our dessert and then headed home. She came home on Friday pumped on adrenaline, she'd ordered her cap and gown and had saved enough money to pay for them herself.

I was on the couch when she plopped herself in my lap. She kissed me on the lips, not a lingering kiss, but a soft one none the less.

"I couldn't have done this without you Mr. Ted, you really are my knight in shining armor. Are we doing popcorn for supper or pizza?"

"I'm hungry for pizza, you change, I'll order. We didn't finish watching Shetland the other night, lets re-watch the episode we had been and continue."

Which is what we did. Staying up through the second season episodes before going to bed. Before she walked away she hugged me, kissed me lightly and whispered I love you. I responded with I love you too, and swatted her little butt causing her to giggle. I noticed the hard nipples again tonight, and there didn't seem to be a panty line, maybe she was wearing a thong, but why would she do that watching television?

My transition at work was in the final days, Fred, the previous service manager was basically biding his time. At this point I was running the daily schedule for both service and installations. I fit well with the company and over 30 years of experience had garnered me favor with the 17 journeymen on the roster. I had figured out who was strong in service diagnostics and repair, as well as who was better suited for installs and then assigned the men accordingly.

One of the best things about the job is that I was able to leave at 5 each day, if there were remaining service calls the phone service would pass them onto the standby man, who then had the authority to call in others if there were too many for one guy, which was seldom. Being done at 5 meant I could be there for Tina each day at a regular time.

I was so proud of her as she walked across the platform, shaking the superintendents hand with her right and accepting her diploma with the left. At home I asked if she had further plans, to which she shook her head no. I thought, maybe I'll invite her to live with me.

"I'll be moving into my house in a week or so, you're welcome to stay with me if you'd like, again, no strings attached. As soon as we can find you a job, I'll front you the money to get a car and you can pay me back without interest instead of paying the bank charges."

That all sounded good to her. She was handing out resumes and applying for jobs anywhere that was hiring. Ironically the place that finally hired her was Victoria's. I gave her money for Uber to and from work along with enough to cover meals and miscellaneous until she would get paid. We had been moving things into the house evenings and were going to make the big push that Saturday to move what I had in storage, the movers would deliver the rest during the week. The Friday night before our big push to be completely moved, my entire world changed.

I'd been in bed a half hour or so going over in my mind what needed to be done tomorrow when my bedroom door opened. Tina walked over to my bed, pulled back the covers and crawled in next to me. I was silent and dazzled, not knowing what to think or do. Turning my face to hers she kissed me passionately, her little tongue glassing across my lips, me accepting her advance.

"Tina, what are you doing honey? You're just a girl, and I'm old."

"I'm not a girl any longer Ted, I'm a woman, and Ted ... I do want strings attached. I know what sex is, but I have never known what true love was until I moved in with you."

"But Tina, the age difference."

"I know we won't grow old together, or have kids, I'm not fooling myself. Who better to teach me what romance and passion are but the one I trust entirely? One to show me how I should be loved, be treated, be made love to than you Ted? I know you would never hurt me, and for that reason I can give myself to you. It's been hard not doing this before, but I knew I needed to get through school."

I reached for her body and realized she was naked, my mind was going fifteen different directions at once.

"Tina, this will change our relationship forever."

"Yes, I know. I'm going to be your girl for a while, you're going to continue being my knight in shining armor, and the man I marry and have babies with will have you to thank. I'm repeating myself, but I want you to show me what true romance is. I want you to set the standards for any man in my life after you."

I took her in my arms, caressing her breasts, kissing her softly and passionately, whispering how beautiful she was. I moved my hand to her abdomen and then lower into her curly pubic hair, it felt like it was perfectly trimmed on the sides.

"I don't like to shave, too many razor burns, but I like it to be neat and trimmed."

"Trimmed is just fine Tina, I'm not a fan of a bald mound, looks too much like a little girl."

I played in her muff dipping my fingers along the vulva until her legs opened enough to slide my hand inside her thighs. Wet wouldn't be right, soaked would be more like it. I put a finger inside and her little hips raised to meet it, her breathing was already labored and she was whimpering.

"Ted, make love to me. Don't worry about hurting me, just make love to me like a lover should."

I kissed her lips and neck, trailing down to her breasts, finding her tight small nipples, sucking each one, pulling it away from her body with the suction, then letting it go with a loud POP. She would grab my head and push it back onto her breast. I spun slightly and licked her clit hood from above, it immediately opened and came out to play. Her body jumped as I licked, then stopped, changed position and aligned my face with her vulva. The covers were tossed to the end of the bed, her legs were spread and my tongue went to work.

I didn't want to tease and play the first time, there would be plenty of time for that later, I opened the labia with my tongue swiping from bottom to top. Following several licks her hips were moving up and down as I put my tongue in the opening of her vagina and probed. Her hands were on my head pulling me tighter as I licked my way to her clit. As my tongue touched it her body shook and jerked. I slowly circled it, finding her tender spot, when I licked over it she sighed, "Oh yes".

My arms were under her thighs, my hands holding her hips, I pulled her in tighter to my face and attacked the nubbin. Hips rose off the bed, stomach tightened, hands grabbing the sheets, and then her thighs clamped around my head. I felt a trickle of juice hit my chin and grinned, she was a gusher, Karen was a gusher and I always had plenty of juice to lap. So far I liked our arrangement.

"Ted that was wonderful. I've been licked before, but no one has ever made me cum."

Without giving her time to fully recover I moved up and put my dick at the opening, pushing in. Instinctively she pushed back and I was inside her, several short strokes later I was halfway as I felt her adjust, opening her legs further. I took that as a sign I was free to go balls deep and when my balls hit her ass she grunted.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, I've never been this full before, the few boys I had were kind of skinny compared to you. I can feel the top of you as it rubs on the sides, I like this Ted, it's deep but it doesn't hurt me."

I was moving in and out with a rhythm comfortable for both of us when she whispered.

"Fuck me Ted, a little harder and faster, please, I can feel it starting."

I assumed that she was talking about an orgasm. Not wanting to disappoint I picked up speed and the level of intensity. Her little hips were jutting upward with each of my downstrokes, our pelvic bones colliding each time. I could tell by her whimpering sounds and labored breathing she was almost there. As I continued to pound on her pussy she let out a long low moan combined with her body quivering and convulsing. Being as close as I was, I had no intention of stopping when I felt her legs wrap around me, heels digging into my ass pulling me deeper. She had her arms wrapped around my neck kissing me frantically, mouths open trying to breath as we also tried to kiss. With a final thrust I raised up and pushed into her with all my force.

I felt her body shake slightly and knew she'd had another tiny orgasm as my cock poured out every ounce of sperm my underused balls had to deliver, knowing she was on the pill there was no need to worry about condoms or pulling out. I lay on top, on my elbows until my dick slipped out, then flopping to my side. I reached for and pulled her in tightly, cradling her as she rubbed her hand across my hairy greying chest.

"Ted, wherever I got the idea that old guys can't fuck, it was wrong. I've never cum before unless I made myself, there's only been a few guys who I slept with, but it was nothing like this. Now I know why some girls love sex with older men."

"Tina sweetheart, you know this a bell we can never un-ring, tonight changed everything."

"It sure did, I won't be needing the hall bath in the new house, I'll be in the master with you. I'll be sleeping with you every night Ted. There will be no argument or discussion, I know I'm young, but I'm still going to be your girl. By the way, thank you for the oral, I want to do the same for you."

"Maybe tomorrow. Right now, I think we'd better clean up and get some sleep. Big day coming up."

In my arms she was asleep in minutes while my mind raced. Was I foolish to let this happen? Geez, I'm almost 40 years older than her, I have kids who are older than her by many years. How will this be viewed by others? There were certainly questions that needed to be answered in the morning. The alarm went off at 6, we were in work clothes, had our coffee and cereal by 6:45, headed to the U-Haul place for the trailer by 7. It was a warm sunny day, perfect for moving what we had in the apartment and storage. The rest would be delivered by the movers on Tuesday.

We'd been boxing for a week prior, it was a matter of getting the boxes on the trailer and into the new house, then another two loads to move the little bit of furniture. We were done moving by noon and decided we'd go back on Sunday to clean. At the house we spent the afternoon cleaning cupboards and putting things away. I asked several times if she was okay "down there", she smiled and said.

"Down there? I think most guys call it a pussy, if you're asking if my pussy is sore. Yes, a little, but I'm not uncomfortable. By the way Ted, be ready to use your cock tonight, our bedroom needs to be christened."

With that she was headed down the hall toward the bathroom, cleaning supplies in hand, singing a song by the Scorpions. After hanging our clothes, I chose to wait until the dressers would be delivered on Tuesday to put our smaller items away. Having no food in the house we did a decent shopping, enough to get us through the week. The sellers had left a refrigerator which we would put in the garage as a second unit when mine was delivered. That provided us with enough space to keep our perishable items.

We returned the trailer by 5 and stopped at What A Burger for supper. With no Tv or internet in the house until Monday we chose to see a movie. Sitting about middle of the seating we could see couples all around necking and carrying on. I felt Tina's hand on mine as she fidgeted, pushing it under her shirt onto her bare breast, that's what she'd been doing, pushing her bra up. I played a while, squeezing, rolling her nipples gently, kneading them in my hand. She put her hand on mine and put it between her legs, to my surprise the jeans were open as she pushed my hand between her legs.