Her Knight in Shining Armor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were running down her cheeks as her chest heaved with sobs.

"I don't want anyone else though Ted, I love you, I want to stay with you forever."

With her on my lap holding her tight I told her I would be in her life as long as she wanted me to, just not as a long term lover.

"Tina honey, you're fuckin me to an early grave , the sexual appetite you have is for people thirty and under. I'm being completely honest naughty girl, I can't keep up with you. I won't be hurt if you fall in love with a guy like Greg."

For the next week she wanted to make love every night, slow, loving, soft and sensual. No hard banging, no bedroom Olympics, no fast and furious. I think it was her way of saying she was ready to fall in love. She and Greg hit it off and had become an item within two months. Tina and I made love occasionally, but nothing like before. When Greg would pick her up for a date she and I were very platonic in our behavior, he knew from the guys at work that she and I had been lovers, it didn't seem to bother him.

When I questioned her about his behavior she said he was polite and kind. I knew the night she'd made love with him, I could see it in her countenance. I had her sit on the couch with me, my arm around her.

"So how was he in bed? Did he take care of you properly?"

"Ted, how did you know?"

"Oh honey, a dad knows when his little girl has given herself to man. I just want to make sure he's treating you right."

"Oh daddy, he was so kind and gentle, he took his time and made sure I came before he did. Both times. He has no problem with my bush and told me I'm only the second girl he's ever been with. He did ask about you, wondering if I was still sleeping with you."

"What did you tell him?"

"That I'd be moving in with him this weekend and when I do, I'm his."

"Good girl, I'm proud of you. You did the right thing. If you want to move into the guest room tonight I can help you."

"No daddy, I have two more nights with you, we're going to spend them making love. Your naughty girl didn't wear any panties home, I think daddy needs to punish her with a hard fuck on my tummy, my little ass in the air. What do you think daddy, can we do that?"

We did that and another on hands and knees before sleep took over. We 69'd before going to work, she flashed me her bare hairy pussy twice that day and we fucked three times her last night with me. I was exhausted, where I found the energy and the cum was beyond me, I was worn out, she was energized, looking forward to a good fucking that night in Greg's bed.

In our office was a widow in charge of finances named Alice. Following Tina's departure, I was lonesome but not lonely. Alice and I were sometimes at work late and had enjoyed a meal or two afterward. She hated cooking for one as much as I did. At Tina and Greg's wedding she and I ended up not only at the same table, but next to each other. When I looked at Tina she just smiled.

Alice is in her late 50's, not a fitness freak or gym rat but does do yoga and a women's exercise thing at the Y two nights a week. She looks good, carries herself well, is dignified, well liked and has an extroverted personality. I'd say 5'7 or 8", slender build, not flat chested, but not buxom either, I love her hips and how they flow into those long slender legs. Hair was once a light brown, it's streaked with grey now, she wears glasses and almost always dresses with flats or low heels.

Tonight she had on a yellow dress that flared out at the hips and had a formed bodice, black fishnet stockings and 4" black heels. Mmm, hmm, I didn't mind sitting next to her. After the meal and the reception started we carried on a running conversation, neither dinking heavy, we both had to drive afterward. During the bride and groom toasts there were the usual toasts to mom and dad on Greg's side, I wondered what Tina was going to do.

After thanking her bridesmaids and his parents she stopped. With tears in her eyes and a cracking voice she stated the following.

"In my senior year of high school I ended up homeless, no one really cared, that is except Ted. He took me in, put food in my stomach, clothes on my back, protected me from the street thugs and got me through to graduation. He then allowed me to see what a man of character and valor was like. You see, to most people he was no more than an older man helping a young girl ... but to me he was always my Knight in shining armor. I love you dad."

By the time she was done I was in tears and Alice was holding my hand. Tina had me do the father/daughter dance with her. Later in the evening Alice and I did the chicken dance and the macarena, a jitter bug or two and then as the evening was waning we slipped into each other's arms for a slow dance, Only Fools Rush In sung by Elvis. Holding her close, but not being intrusive I asked Alice.

"Do you think you might have a spot in your life for a young sixty year old to rush in?"

"I think so, I've been wondering if you'd ever get the gonads to ask me out. I have to warn you though, I'll never be able to compete with Tina, I'm too old."

I sighed, "Thank God, she was screwing me to an early grave."

"You mean you kept up with her all the time she lived with you?"

"Oh yes, there were times I was so exhausted I could barely function, but I kept up with the demand. You know you're getting old when a little afternoon delight leaves you gasping for breath for ten minutes afterward."

Alice pulled in closer to me, I could feel her chest against me and then her pelvis.

"Kiss me Ted, a good kiss, not some peck on the lips."

When I pulled back her eyes were still closed. "Damn Ted, I haven't felt a sensation like that in years, and you kept up with her? I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know you better. Shall we start tonight, I have coffee and pie at my house, would you like to stop in?"

"Only if I'm staying for breakfast."

Without missing a beat she answered, "Pancakes and bacon be okay?"

As we walked out I found myself thinking.This old knight in shining armor won't have to retire his sword after all. No drama, no birth control, once every other night will be enough, yup, this is going to work out just fine.