All Comments on 'Her Last Affair'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
buran288buran288about 3 years ago

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

Great story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, maybe a bit out of the norm, but good character development and story line. I'm not sure that having Mrs. Brenner die so suddenly at the end was the best choice, usually death by pneumonia takes a bit longer.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

so romantic! i loved how you expanded your characters. The slow buildup was the best part. thanks for a great story! 5*s!

bbarebbareabout 3 years ago

In my opinion, this is practically a masterpiece. Great character development and a heart-warming story. I enthusiastically gave this a rating of 5!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13about 3 years ago

What a beautiful love story!! We all loved it!!

Thank you for this. The world needs more love right now.

We each give you 5 stars so that’s 15!

L, R and B💜

regularguy13regularguy13about 3 years agoAuthor

Hello, Thank you for the kind comments. Would you like to see another chapter? You can contact me or leave your answer here. Yes/No. Anny suggestions?

I was thinking that after a couple of years our lovebirds get complacent. They swing. Do they come to their senses and realized how special what they had is?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

I thought that was a lovely story. It brought back lots of good memories of my first girlfriend.

Personally, I'd leave the story there. We can imagine the young lovers growing older together, getting married and starting a family, then living happily ever after. If you write another chapter in the way you described, it undermines Mrs Brenner's legacy of bringing the young couple together.

Something like 90% of marriages end in divorce when couples open it up or start swinging. Plus I can't think of anything less appealing than reading about Billie getting fucked like a cheap whore by some sleazy swinger.

regularguy13regularguy13about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments and dm's. There will be no second chapter.

Powersworder summed it up best....On to the next story!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Thank you for a heartwarming story. I share Powersworders assessment. I couldn't think of a better moment to leave Billie and Tommy to themselves, the story is whole the way it is. A continuation could only be either stale and tedious or devalue what you established.

On a personal note, this is one of not so many stories populated by entirely and consistently likable characters, who develop but stay true. Nobody is struck by the invisible slut-ray or the instant asshole-ray, what a treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great story.

I agree with Powersworder on all points.

John237John237over 1 year ago

Powerfully erotic story telling fueled by solid character development. I had a sense (about half way through) Mrs. Brenner would die off, but you gave us a great payoff when the kids went to visit her in her last moments - and what a gift to her were they?!

She helped them become a loving couple who will likely go the distance. Billie’s dad wiping a tear away was a cute campy touch, but I loved it. A romance for the ages… Thank you for such a heartfelt passionate tale of coming of age and a baton of love being passed-along to the next generation.

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

A great loving story and relationship between students and mentor

Campus77Campus778 months ago

That's my kind of story. Great characters with excellent story development before ending with love. I dislike it when comments criticize mistakes, but I have to mention the bed when they were outside under the moonlight. Sorry! The tale felt real to me. Tears at the ending. So much like my teenage years. Gotta love an older woman. I'm about half way through your stories and happy with most. Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous