Her Last Night

Story Info
The end of Her time with Him, she goes all in.
3k words
4
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her date was going about as well as she could have asked for. He wasn't the most enthralling man she had ever been around, but he was friendly and reliable. After her experiences with Him, she couldn't really ask for more.

"Penny for them?" Her date asked.

"Oh nothing, my mind just drifted, apologies," She said.

"No problem, it happens to the best of us." her date said with a comforting smile.

That summed up the man sitting across the table from her perfectly, comforting. She had no doubt that she could easily forge a life with this man and be happy. It might never achieve the highest of her time with Him, but it would not feature any heartbreak or pain either.

As if Her thoughts had willed it to happen, the phone at her side lit up with a message. Casually glancing down at she saw, it was from Him.

"I need to use the bathroom anyway," Her date said, gesturing to her phone as he got up from the table.

Turning the phone over and placing it face down, she tried her hardest to stifle her curiosity. It was right side up in less than a minute, and she was reading the message. In this case, it was less a message than an instruction to meet Him somewhere not far from the restaurant; the only indication of time given was the word 'Now'.

She was angry. Her body coursed with a white-hot rage that only He could bring out of her. She wanted to take her phone and smash it into a million tiny pieces. She wanted to call him and scream down the phone. She tried to do anything other than become aroused. A slight, almost imperceptible throb from her slowly awaking pussy told her all she needed to know.

You will hate yourself afterwards, the sensible voice in the back of her mind told Her. He is just using you to indulge his own perversions. The voice belonged to everyone who had known of Him. It was the voice of reason and one she would constantly fail to listen to.

This will be the last time, she promised herself.

"Everything ok?" Her date asked upon returning from the bathroom.

"No, actually, I have to go. Something has come up. Can I take a rain check and carry this on another night?" She asked while her inner monologue continued calling her a total slut.

"Of course," Her date replied.

Five minutes later, She was out in the evening air. Hating herself just a little bit more than she usually did. This is the last time. Never again. Ever. She told herself; She even believed it a little this time.

Luckily she had put in a good deal of effort for her date. She had a lovely knee-length blue dress with flowers on it, red sandals with a small heel, and as it was the height of summer, she was without stalkings or tights. Perhaps her underwear might not live up to His standards, but even she would not go home and change just for a glorified booty call. She had some self-respect, after all.

The place He would be meeting Her was only a few blocks away from the restaurant. Arriving at a large open plan plaza, she looked around for Him among the throng of tourists, revellers and homeless people. A firm hand slapping her ass startled Her and signalled that He had arrived.

"Talk about the whore pretending to be a lady!" He whispered into her ear.

God, she hated Him so much, but her curiosity and her lust had taken over all essential functions and drove her to give Him a knowing smile.

"This way," He said, taking her hand and leading her across the square to a side street. Travelling down into the bowels of the city.

Neither of them said anything during the walk. She had never been down here before, and from the looks of it, neither had anyone else. Most of the buildings were former residential properties that had long since been converted into office space, as the buildings themselves were listed and could not be altered.

"Here we are," He said, announcing their arrival at a small set of stairs that ran down between two buildings.

"No," She said, "Not happening, I could catch anything in that...."

His smile told Her everything She needed to know, they had talked about doing this often when they were together, but neither had dared to go through with it. If this was indeed their final night together then and, thinking back to Her date, the last chance she would have to sow some wild oats then, just for tonight, that would be the last time she said no.

Descending the stairs, he stopped and, to Her surprise, opened the door. She presumed it to be a bar or a club from the music and the smell.

"Good evening," Said the striking redhead waiting in the foyer. "Is this your first time with us?"

"Yes," He said before she could answer.

"Well, let me just start by saying welcome," The redhead, dressed in a black basque, stripper heels and a thong. Hugged Him and then Her. The redhead smelled incredible. The redhead's body felt soft yet firm.

"Would you like me to show you around?" the woman asked.

Glancing around at the ornate carpets, rich dark wood panelling on the walls and the heavy velvet curtains cutting off the view of the rooms beyond. She was sure this wasn't some kind of brothel or strip club, which only left one option. Moving away from the redhead's embrace, she realised just how wet Her panties had become.

"I would like to start with a drink," She said, taking command for no other reason than the sake of her nerves and confidence. She might have decided that she would not be saying no anytime tonight. But that didn't mean she had suddenly become someone else entirely.

"I have already made arrangements," He said with that cruel smile He usually had before revealing some delicious new sexual torment.

"Very well," The redhead smiled at them both and pulled back the curtain to reveal the bar beyond.

The next room came as a surprise to Her. She had been expecting someplace with dull lights, creepy glances and soiled furniture. In truth, the place was more like an upscale wine bar or nightclub, with most of the patrons as well dressed as she was.

Both men and women watched as the two took a seat at a table near another curtained-off area. He went off to the bar to get Her a drink. She tried to avoid eye contact with the other people in the room, worrying it might be some kind of signal, and she wasn't ready to do anything like that yet.

While pretending she was interested in something on Her phone, she realised why He had chosen this table. The exit beside them obviously led to the playrooms. She could hear breathless moans, screams of pleasure, and pain, floating up the stairs and making Her nipples ache against the fabric of Her bra.

Looking up at the bar, she saw Him talking to another man, whispering conspiratorially about something or other, before returning with a glass of the house white. She hated Him and wanted Him in equal measure, unlike herself, who, right not, she just hated.

"Enjoying the atmosphere?" He asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes," she said, trying to minimise his satisfaction and not look at his crotch.

"You can look. You know you want to," He said, watching Her eyes move over his hard prick struggling to escape His trousers. She involuntarily licked her lips.

"Enjoy your drink. It's going to be a good night." He said.

The two sat, drinking and saying nothing to each other, just casually watching the couples pair off and head down the stairs to the playrooms. As the evening progressed and the noises became more pronounced, Her clit and nipples could not take much more. If He didn't do something soon, she would begin frigging herself right there at the table.

"I think that's about time," He said, standing up and offering Her his hand.

She took it, and two passed beyond the curtain and down the dimly lit stairway to the orgy below. The corridor stank of sex and sweat, the scent was driving her wild, and she was desperate to pass beyond one of the doorways to watch and possibly partake in some of the fun.

"Here we are," He said, stopping disappointingly at the first door and leading her inside.

He took Her purse and threw it onto a nearby couch before grabbing one of her nipples and twisting it through the fabric of her clothes. The two locked eyes in a battle of wills as He continued turning, and she fought back a moan. As she knew she would, she lost and let out Her pleasure and disgust with herself.

In the middle of the room was a strange metal contraption. It was black and about waist height, consisting of poles, restraints and a couple of padded areas. Walking around it slowly, she began to understand what it was and the thought of using it excited Her.

"Over here," He commanded.

Standing at one end of the device, He placed each of Her ankles into the leather restraints and tied them tightly. Gently bending Her over the machine, most of Her front resting on the padded area, He placed a second set of restaurants around Her wrists. Finally, a belt was fed under the table and around Her waist, locking Her in place. She could move Her head just, but that was about it.

"Now," He said, moving out of Her field of vision.

She could feel Her dress being slowly drawn back over Her ass, Her sopping panties being exposed to Him. Inhaling the scent of Her lust deeply, He said, "Why am I not surprised?"

He slowly slid her panties down Her thighs and to Her knees.

There was a pause, He hadn't thought this through, and the panties were stuck.

"Remember, underwear is a privilege, not a right!" He said. She could hear the material being torn from Her body. Her sopping and presumably well fucked cunt, would have to remain exposed until she got home that night.

She felt the tip of his tongue slither up the back of Her left thigh, make a small circle on Her left buttock and the inch towards Her exposed sex. Only for Him to stop an inch away and bite into the pale flesh of Her ass, hard and without remorse. The pain made Her head spin, and desire rushed through Her. She wanted to move just a little and drive Her cunt onto His mouth, but the pain was too intense.

Almost as quickly as He began, He stopped. Giving Her other cheek a firm slap before moving around the front. Her face was at His crotch height. He made Her watch as He slowly undid His trousers but left his obviously swollen cock out of Her view.

"Do you want it?" He asked, knowing full well the answer.

Pushing Her tongue out, she tried with all she had to reach His cock.

"Filthy girl," He said tauntingly.

She then felt hands upon Her hips, solid and firm, sliding down and slowly pushing Her dress up.

"What..." but before she could get the rest of the words out, His cock was inside Her mouth. Pushing against the back of Her throat.

The second set of hands let Her sides, replaced by fingers slowly brushing against the inside of Her pale thighs. Her skin was tingling with the stranger's touch, sending shockwaves up and into Her throbbing clit.

She tried to focus on His cock as He put his hands upon Her head and began gently fucking Her face. His cock slid backwards and forwards between Her moist lips, brushing off Her tongue. But it was nowhere near enough to take Her attention away from the wandering hands moving across Her exposed cunt.

She could taste his pre-cum trickling down the back of Her throat and felt frustrated at Her greed. She didn't want this meagre amount; she wanted a white-hot load exploding inside Her. Want was not a strong enough word. She thought to herself, she needed it.

Then the spanking began, the stranger raining down stinging blows on the taught white flesh of Her ass. Each smack made Her legs tremble. If she had not been harnessed in, she would have fallen onto the floor after each brutal and exciting impact.

"FUCK ME!" She demanded as He pulled his cock far enough back for Her to move Her mouth away from it. She tried stamping Her feet like a petulant child, but the restraints made it nearly impossible.

"What was that slut?" An unfamiliar voice asked. She could feel a throbbing head being pushed between Her sopping lips. The stranger's helmet rubbed backwards and forwards against her throbbing vulva. The man slipped his cock inside her sopping hole, only to pull it back out again a second later and return to teasing her.

He began to laugh. Speaking in a mocking tone, He asked, "Is the slut not getting what she wants? Maybe she should go back to her date...."

The last bit was a step too far. She waited until the stranger pushed inside Her again before thrusting back with all she had and devouring the man's enormous cock. The stranger was bigger than she had ever had. It felt like she was being split open, tearing her already gaping cunt beyond its not inconsiderable limits.

The pain and pleasure were too much for Her, it made Her head spin slightly, and Her nipples ache and throb. He was lucky his cock was still not in Her mouth, or she would have bitten it off to control the intensity of what was happening in Her cunt.

She couldn't believe how much she wanted to cum. The pain, pleasure, and hatred she was feeling were in danger of overwhelming Her. Desire was going to erupt out from between Her thighs. The stranger had begun pumping deeper and deeper, taking each of her pained moans as a sign to thrust just a little bit harder than last time.

As she was beginning to wonder just how long she could restrain Her climax for, the stranger pulled out of Her, having not cum, as far as she could tell.

Almost immediately, His familiar cock had taken its place inside Her. She tried to make Her cunt contract, so she could feel the smaller dick. He didn't move. It was an old and infuriating trick of His, making Her beg and thrust back against Him, pleading for Him to fuck Her.

She planned on not giving Him the satisfaction. Still, once again, Her body betrayed Her and Her cunt for frantically rutting against His throbbing cock. Demanding to be fucked without saying it.

He pulled out less than a couple of minutes later, and the two took turns in fucking Her aching cunt, each change of partner happing just as she was about to reach climax. The constant stopping and starting should have been frustrating for Her. Still, the continued attention of two studs was someone she had long fantasised about. The best part was it was turning out to be everything she had hoped it would be. If only one of them would start on my ass, She thought to herself.

Then as quickly as the tag team had started, they stopped. She waited for a couple of moments, sure that one of them would be back inside Her, but there was nothing but silence.

"What the fuck!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Slut sounds like she wants it bad?" He said.

"Fucking right I do, you bastard!" She screamed.

"Should we give it to her?" He asked.

After a brief pause, He appeared before Her, stroking His cock, it was glistening with Her wetness, and she could see from His swollen balls ready to erupt. Then came the man from the bar, He had been talking to earlier, in the same state of arousal. She knew what would happen and couldn't wait to have both loads in her mouth.

Only for Her to be shocked by the arrival of two other men. Each was just as aroused and ready to explode as Him and the stranger. The idea that not two but four men had been taking turns with Her exhausted cunt, drove Her into a frenzy. She wanted to devour all four men, right there and then.

The men were all just looking at Her and stroking their luscious looking cocks. She was just out of reach to pull any of them into Her mouth and was loving every second of it. Her nipples were so hard that even the gentle breeze of Her movements was enough to send shudders of pleasure through Her.

Then Her face was sticky with His load. It ruptured out the end of His penis, splashing down on Her face. Some of it fell into Her waiting mouth. Within less than one minute, all four men had blown their hot loads across Her face. She stretched Her tongue out, desperately trying to get every last drop before it rolled off and onto the floor.

"God, look at the slut!" He said. She knew she must have looked a sight, covered in spunk and smeared makeup, but she just didn't care. All she could think about was getting a cock inside Her. Right then and there. No more excuses or pretending to be something she wasn't. She knew that she was a slut, which was just how she should be treated. She loved this feeling, and if this was indeed the last time with Him and behaving this way, she was going to enjoy every second of it.

"Say goodbye," He whispered into Her ear as the other men got dressed and left the room one by one.

"Don't worry, the next group will be along shortly." He said, smiling down at the little cum covered slut on Her last night.