Her Last True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
506 Followers

"Ricardo showed me the big bulge in his trousers and suddenly, I just had to have it, you can see that, so I took a Time Out. I knew you'd never really mind."

"That 'fling' was just recreational sex, to get it out of my system."

"Oh, Jer, I decided we needed to spice-up our marriage. I didn't want to have that much sex, but my body just reacted."

"But come on, a little fuck with another guy was no big thing."

"Ricardo and all his friends were feeling me up, my blood was boiling and I turned into a slut. Now I still love it slutty."

"His friends had big cocks, too, and they were so overpowering that I just had to give in, take their smack and let myself be sexed up, you can appreciate that."

"You wanted me to be happy, didn't you? After all, I deserved a little excitement, a little danger in my boring suburban life."

Julia ended, as expected, with an emotional plea, "I really loved only you—all the rest were just really good fucks—but I never stopped thinking of our time together".

Those thoughts, especially the last, were disguised as after-sex excuses, justifications and rationalizations, although I knew them all to be yet another collection of lies, for me and to herself."

As blissful-pleasured sleep claimed ever more of her speech and spirit, slurring her words, she again said she really loved only me. Of course, it was another lie. Even with her declaration of sexing, love and affection, I knew I'd been removed to a distant 3rd-place in her life."

Her 2nd best love was a well-edited, mythical, nameless, one-dimensional man, devoted solely and only to her happiness, with affection and care served to her on a silver platter. This imaginary man was always appearing in her dream-like memory with a huge erect cock, filling her vagina completely and penetrating deep within her womb, then flooding her with massive amounts of cum at her every Goddess demand."

"I didn't and couldn't ever compete with this dream-like vision. No man could, not even the late Ricardo."

Then, as I held her in my arms, her breathing became fainter and more ragged, and she went alone into absence, in the grasp of her last true love, whose name was Fentanyl-Heroin.

THE END

TheKeith
TheKeith
506 Followers
12