All Comments on 'Her Last True Love'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lol

well at least the dumb one died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
who was dumb

dumb or dumber,wife hubby or writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No anon,

the really, really dumb one "authored" this collection of mis-matched words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
God this is a bad writer.

Churning out stupid story after stupid story. Just go somewhere else.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

There is a similar tale about three couples in a restaurant, and one of the wives left with a man who promised the same as in this tale. After that point it gets more severe. She became a big-cock loving slut and a drug addict. Died because of it. Kind of poetic justice, at least in fiction, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Grow the fuck up AUTHOR and I use that term loosely, sexing? really, how old are you, and a lot of other vocabulary is extremely childish.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 6 years ago
No spark at all!

I found this to be a pedestrian, cliché-infested, uninspired exercise in the same old woman hating regurgitate that so many trolls lap up on this site. Plus, it has the added benefit of being so poorly written. Find another hobby.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

i have liked a lot of your stories. but this is not one of your better ones. it seems like it was put together in a hurry and not thought through. there is just something missing while you read this. i could be wrong, but please read what you wrote as if it was from some one else and see for your self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Too dark for here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Attention to the "Dear???" STALKER Anon

"Dear???" Anon who stalks Betrayedbylove!

The husbands who are or WERE good husbands who do not cheat, were not abuser, alcoholic, drug addict and became divorced, widowers from a cheating wive or just stays married together with a cheater wife for sake of his DNA relative kids or for their seriouse illnesses etc..

This group could consist of 30 million people.....or more!!!!!!!!! Not only Betrayedbylove.

I know the morality brigade will not like this , but I mean.Those husbands who were faithful and good husbnd but their wives cheated on them and they stayed married forexample for sake of their kids or for other causes and these husbands began extramarital affairs too after the wives.

Those men who wanted seriouse connection with a girlfriend it may be to wedding, but they learnt in time their girlfriend cheated on them (some just before the wedding).

These people could consist of about 50 million people!!!!

Betrayedbylove is 1 human being from 50 million people!

For the 50 million people: DO NOT BE ASHAMED that you like such stories where the cheated on husband or groom find:

1. BTB

2. BTB + happy life with other women

3. Happy life with other women as the cheater women.

and 50 million people DO NOT FORGET not only you like these type stories bot I know rthere are WOMEN, men without cheater spouses!

Stalker Anon eats cumpie of stranger men of your girlfriend or wife or read this in your favorit stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Makes you wonder...

This reminds me of a series of articles you can find on Salon. Well, if you are willing to allow them to mine pedo-coin on your device. It starts with "Ass is the New Pussy" and ends with "How Anal Sex Ruined My Relationship".

What kind of dumbshit takes that crap serious?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what's he gonna say?

It was BTB. It never needed to be explicit.

She's over-dosing on heroin. He doesn't even care enough at that point to correct her.

He's got a lover waiting for him. He calls the ambulance/morgue, and she's gone for good. He could have yelled at her, but who cares at this point if she's in la-la land or not.

The main take-away is he ISN'T in la-la land. She cheated, he left her ass in the dust.

Good overall story and lesson. Also another lesson is cheating with random strangers is taking stupidity and adding a whole new layer of fuck-up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Son

You need rehab worse than Julia did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What what

What was dat what was dat

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
WTF??

What a trainwreck of a story! I couldn’t stop reading, even though I lost all connection to the story within the first couple of paragraphs. I assume this is a parody, but aren’t parodies supposed to be funny? Or insightful? Or...something?

Wow. I’m pretty sure I lost a few brain cells reading this one. I have few to spare.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
I don't know where I am.

I clicked on Literotica this morning and found a story about a last true love. I read the few comments about the story, looked at TheKeith's BIO lite my hash pipe and proceeded to read "Her Last True Love". I got half way through and lit another bowl. When I finished I drifted off to oblivion a place where women who have been on a three year drug trip still look good and fuck like teenagers. I'm starting to believe my own bullshit right now so I think I will smoke another bowl and ease my pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get a new story line

Writer, this story has been told and retold usually the updater puts a unique plot twist to improve it. Where is it? All your stories are like this a recycling of others works with no changes to make them yours. I suggest that you simply copy a better writer and give him full credit for your copies. Since the best vote I could give is ONE STAR I have opted to not give you a vote. Actually why don't you read the stories in the Literotica news updates and copy those 2 year old breaking news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If you don’t know what to expect from a The Keith story by now that’s your own fault. It’s harmless fun though (like everything else on this site, lighten up Francis). But that summary on the main page is nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Must have been 'stoned'...

You should be "stoned" for writing the crap you put out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a pervert you are?? Fucking a drug addict whore??

Is that your dream of a free life?? Fucking the whore wife after three years??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reads more like a satire of a Loving Wives story than a Loving Wives story

Her conversion was so abrupt and over the top, it was more laughable than erotic. The last part was absurd, that he'd have anything to do with her at all.

<P>

BTW, when one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

<P>

You wrote her story, a monologue, as if it were a conversation.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Felt very much of a rushed job. Not your finest work. But...

... you took the standard cheating-slut-wife running away with big dick and added a few twists, like the hidden stash. Just would have been better if it was a little more filled out, and “finished” a little better. Like the new lover. She barely rates 5 sentences.

And did Jer substitute the fentanyl-heroin mix? Wouldn’t she know what she was using? She’s certainly experienced enough to not OD. Just wondering. If this was unexpected it seems pretty cold to sit there waiting, and knowing, she was going to die. Of course if he had purposefully replaced the stuff with a high grade mix, that’s pretty cold too.

OK, that’s out of the way. I’ve noticed a common theme in your works is the husband GIVES the wife way more than half the assets in the split when it it is the woman who strayed. Why is that? Obviously you have a reason for it, but as far as I recall (and I’m not going to reread everything just for this) you never say why, when a pure 50/50 split would have been more than kind.

Again, a very unfinished feeling piece. But because of the twists (which, elaborated upon, could have really made this different than most similar stories) I can give this 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really?

This man is a saint. And he held her in his arms? Get real.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
One star needs a lot of work

Not sure of your intent but very poorly written with a completely invalid storyline. Give it another try xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't get it; what was the plot?

Apparently he married a mentally ill woman, and she ended up destroying her marriage and her health with sex and drugs. And then he married another woman of a different race than him (why does that matter?) and they have so little respect for their marriage and themselves that they agree its OK to fuck around with whoever meets their fancy?

Then the first wife returns, equally or more mentally ill, and he apparently has planted a lethal type of drug in her hidden stash so that she unsuspectingly kills herself/is murdered?

And that's the end. A preposterous black cartoon, written for no reason I can understand.

But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No no

Annette didn't like this one. The slut got burned. Xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A very potful and non-erotic story.

Sorry but this was a pitiful excuse to write a BTB type story. This site is called Literotica for a reason, but on a sick person would get turned on by this made up trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jumped the Shark

Way too abrupt a change, even in a fantasy. She even threw her dress out of the car. How could she justify to herself an overnight without any clothes? Also, you should have closed the loop on the divorce.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
She came home to OD?

Or was he cardio and likely to kick the bucket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AB

Sorry you didn't like this Annette. This is your biography. That means the story if your life. Xozoxo

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 6 years ago
...

Was good until halfway through page 1. The rest was shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First comment

First time I've seen AB make my comment other than I loved it, fuck me harder. Anybody! Everybody!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Perhaps

this was written in the middle of an acid trip? I'm grasping for an explanation here.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
I

Would rather have Not read this!...It's way out there Maan!.... This is the 60s hippies Movement B.S.....Acid Trip meets Moonshine and Absinthe!

I am sorry but my opinion for this story is YUK! ★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
The

Dog Bitch speaks again!.... This is a load of shit!... I'm annoyed at myself for reading it again....(Double please here) Please, Please someone explain to me Why there is Foul prick on the Express Train in the Morning...Fucken Cunt Always Farts! and it Fucken Stinks like something died in his ass 6 days ago, and he airs his guts every fucken morning, and what's worse we're on the express! See Ya WOOF!

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

I wonder how common falling in love with your fantasy is. The ending is pretty cold if you think of her as a person. But she turned in her card some time ago. I still don't get what the deal with the new wife is...she has sex for her job? Those are the shittiest stories, out of the frying pan and into the deep fryer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Annette

You know it's bad when Annette criticizes! She praises everything!

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
It's not just Annette...

Penneydogg55 is one of the nicest commenters on here and even SHE wasn't ashamed to call this story out for being a pile of fucking shit!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
My my

I didn't comment the first time that I read this because I was still in shock. I read all of Keith's stuff just to see how far he will go. He went too far if Annette panned him. I've read stories from as far back as 2004 and have never seen anything she didn't like. Don't remember seeing too many negatives from Penny either. Be very ashamed Keith.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Quit after one time?

We all know that's bullshit. No heroin addict can quit after just one time.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

The Keith

I say ignore the critics. This tale had a main female spouse who intentionally pissed her marriage away with no thought as to consequences. And this was after hubby made it crystal clear that fucking outside the marriage would trigger divorce. Not to mention disrespecting hubby in public when she made her choice. Just how much humiliation should a husband endure?!! I assessed this tale on its own merits, and did not allow my judgement to be swayed by any of your other contributions. Over the top? No, not for this reader, tragic yes, but fuck so is real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do the guys in these stories always watch the entire DVDs? Do they think they'll eventually see something that will soothe the pain?

"I'll never forget...." Well seeing it the first time was your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Waste time

Really waste of time

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Ironically, this could have been a pretty good story. A bit cliche, but not completely.

But the whole open marriage to Xara, and the useless ending, made it crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would he ever have sex with her again? Just stupid.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

1 star - what a sick waste of time.

WardMDWardMD4 months ago

Well, that's a few minutes I'll never get back!

STUPID story! What a WASTE!

AstordatairAstordatair2 months ago

Powerful! Very good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A what could have been story! It could have been really quite good, and honestly fiction does require a modicum of truth/reality to make it work. But a crime is committed recorded to a dvd and he does not pass it onto the police? No stars not even one!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

no matter what he thoughtof her.

the first video should have gone straight to the DEA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous