Her License to Thrill Ch. 02

Story Info
Jo strips for a bachelor party gang bang.
4.7k words
3.42
15.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: You Never Have Enough Friends

Previously: Jo had just received her driver's license. She stopped for gas and received a private lube job unaware that pictures would circulate.

In this chapter Jo strips for a bachelor party and ends up having her first gang bang.

* * * * *

Jo was soaking in the tub when her iPhone rang. Jo saw it was a call from her BFF Mary.

"Hi bitch," she answered cheerily. "What's up?"

"Hi slut." Mary replied. "Denise wants to celebrate her new haircut. Want to make it a girl's night out at the Red Dragon?"

Denise is Mary's sister-in-law,and Jo's friend. The Red Dragon is a local pub the girls frequented together.

"That sounds good to me. We can also celebrate my new license."

"No!" Squealed Mary.

"Yep. I aced it with Dawn's help.

Getting out of the tub she dried and put on a very short satin and lace robe and went looking for Hank and found him at the PC in the family room. She stood next to him and started rubbing his shoulders until he stopped typing and let out a soft, "Hmmmm. Is it time to take you to dinner?"

Bending down she nibbled on his ear. "You're off the hook for dinner. Mary called and she wants a girls' night out at the Red Dragon drinking to celebrate her sister-in-law's new haircut. Can I?"

"Well that sounds like a good reason for a girls' night out. Don't seduce any college boys." replied Hank.

"Come help me pick out something to wear." she said flashing her breasts and dragging him to his feet as she led him back to their bedroom.

"Its warm babe, what do you think I should wear?" She figured she could give him a quick fuck and still have time to shower and dress.

"I know too well how the girl's like to misbehave so why not show them you still got it? Go without the panties and wear black thigh highs with the two-strap stiletto heels? Also wear that black mini skirt.

As Hank was calling out the items Jo was putting them on slowly. Lying on her back on their bed Jo rolled up the stockings that stopped 4 inches below her vulva. She got up, stepped into her micro mini and pulled up the zipper, fastened the top button then centered it in line with her butt crack. She was exaggerating her movements knowing Hank would enjoy the show. A glance at his tented pants confirmed her plan.

"What top?'

Hank furrowed his eyebrows in a pensive look.

"I think you should dust with gold glitter with that shelf bra under the white see-through blouse you hardly wear anymore."

"I don't wear it because it hides nothing!" she exclaimed." Jo was ecstatic with his selection. Thankfully this was just a group of girls because she knew her outfit didn't just say "Fuck me", it screamed "Gang bang."

She got her stilettos and dropped them on the floor next to the bed and, facing away from Hank, bent over to buckle the straps. Jo knew she was exposing her ass and pussy. She finished buckling both shoes and waited, and waited. She wiggled her behind and felt his hard 8 inch cock enter her, forcing her down across the bed.

"I'll have to pick out your outfits more often."

"You're so big tonight honey! Have you been taking vitamins?" She cooed.

"Oh fuck my pussy...Fuck me harder...make your slut cum on your big cock...Stretch my cunt....UUUUmmmmm."

"Whose slut are you Jo?"

"Just yours...Fuck me," Jo cried fingering her clit as she felt a warm wave welling up from her pussy, through her abdomen and breasts and then bursting into stars as she climaxed. She grabbed his ass pulling him into her tighter.

Hank sent ropes of his seed into her vagina, painting it with a coat of white cum. He lay down beside her his hands under her top squeezing her breast and twisting the nipple.

Hank then rose above her and moved down to her sopping cunt and began licking the nectar lowing from her shaven pussy.

"OOhhhh don't tease." she cried as his teeth nibbled on her lips and then nipped her clit sending another orgasm through her trembling body. "Soooo...goooood"

He licked the fluids from her sex then put her legs over his shoulder and rose up on his knees with her sex exposed to his face and her body supported by her shoulders. He her lowered his mouth and started licking the space between her vagina and anus making her twitch. He continued to trace his tongue around her nether lips, her perineum and the star of her ass. Jo twitched again and tried to grab his head as another wave of pleasure overtook her.

Hank lay her down and lay next to her tracing his finger around her face. His fingers dropped lower and traced around her nipple clearly visible through the sheer top.

She sighed, "Hmmmm," then turned facing her husband.

"You fuck so well and I know I am lucky to have you for myself. But I have to get up and redo everything if I'm gonna meet the girls tonight." She got up off the bed and started stripping to shower again.

Hank rose supporting his head with his hand and elbow on the bed and watched her.

"Promise me you won't give anyone else what you just given me."

She glanced over at him with a curious expression, then ducked into the shower replying, "Oh, I promise."

Hank got dressed and called out. "I'm famished. I'm gonna have some of that pizza."

"All right," Jo responded, wondering why he asked her to make that promise. She then thought and wondered if Hank knew about Ajay. But how could he? she thought.

As she showered she recalled the two fucks she had today. Hank was much larger than Ajay, but there was something about having a forbidden, secret cock that gave her goose bumps. Ohmigod. I cuckolded Hank today! she realized, unsure of how that made her feel.

Unaware her fingers had dropped to her pussy and entered the engorged red lips as she began fingering herself. Her eyes were closed and she had flashes of Hank's face smiling and then frowning. That vision was replaced by Ajay's smiling face which dissolved into many hazy faces. She felt another wave of orgasmic pleasure overtake her body as she slowly slipped to the floor of the shower frantically strumming her clitoris until a thunderbolt burst in her head and another wave of pleasure took hold of her.

She toweled off and went back to the bedroom. Her nylons and skirt were fine as was the bra. The sheer top was okay as well. She dusted gold glitter on her breasts, naked vulva and ass cheeks and finished dressing.

She looked in the mirror and said to herself, Whore, liking what she saw. Finishing with a red lipstick, she put the tube and iPhone in her little purse and went to say goodbye to Hank.

He was in the den going through the mail when she walked in.

"Wow! Gee, Jo, you haven't dressed like that in...forever. I'm jealous. Tell me again this is just a girl's night out." he said walking over to her and grabbing her waist.

She beamed at his compliment and felt an urge in her pussy which she ignored. "Thank you, lover. I will be faithful only until mid-night." she teased, "When the coach turns back into a pumpkin, I'm anyone's slut."

She pulled him over to the desk chair and said; "I want to leave you with something to remind you of me tonight." and pulled his shorts and boxers down exposing his stiff cock.

"Sit!" she commanded as she grabbed his cock and started to swallow it deep in her throat. When her nose reached his pubes, she closed her lips around it and twisted it in her mouth. After a few seconds she slowly withdrew leaving a bright red ring around his cock.

Examining her handiwork she beamed at him and said; "Remember that

T-shirt Dale wore with the big lips graphic and the words: 'She left a red ring around my dipstick?' Well now you have a ring around your dipstick. Leave it there, and don't jerk off tonight, as I will check your fluid level when I get home." She took a picture of his ringed cock saying, "The girls will love this."

From outside they hear a horn: "Beep, beep."

"That's Mary! I gotta go." She brushed his cheek with her lips and then wiped the mark off with her thumb and sent another kiss with her hand as she ran to the door. At the door she bent over with her backside to him exposing her glittering ass. She reached between her legs making a 'No, no" sign with her finger and flew out the door to the waiting Escalade.

He watched as the red SUV pulled away thinking they were looking for a good time while hoping they wouldn't do anything that wouldn't pass the husband test.

Mary screamed, "Bitch you're showing your pussy!" As Jo got in the front seat and bussed her cheek. From the back of the SUV were cries of "Mom!", and, "Atta girl Jo. Show 'em if you got 'em."

Jo retorted "Don't you 'Mom' me Dawn! Your tits are hanging out."

Denise said "I'm taking mine off too! As she reached under her skirt and pulled off her black thong.

It was a noisy, rowdy ride to the pub.

When they got there Mary decided to use the private valet parking lot next to the pub and pulled up to the curb as a young Hispanic came running to her door. He opened her door with a big smile and said "Welcome ladies". Mary shifted her legs towards him and reached under her mini skirt and pulled out her blue panties. She stepped out of the SUV and said "No ladies tonight, only sluts," throwing her panties back on the seat.

Chatting like a gaggle of hens, they walked to the pub.

Inside there was a large bouncer checking IDs. He asked Dawn for ID and she raised her top exposing her breasts. "Old enough?" she asked the smiling man who insisted on another form of ID which. When he got to Mary she showed her ID and whispered in his ear pointing at her sister-in-law. He nodded and let her pass and did the same to Denise.

Denise asked Mary "What was the whispering with the bouncer? Do you know him?"

"No, never saw him before. I asked him to watch my Escalade." replied Mary,urging her to follow the other girls.

They were seated in the very back of the pub in a booth with a round table. There were supplied with party hats and whizzer horns that curled out when you blew in them. They gave their drink orders and started talking about family, husbands, boyfriends, and men in general.

Jo asked Denise about her new haircut because it looks the same today as the last time they were together. Denise turned red and Mary hooted; "Show 'em girl!"

Denise stood up on the seat and slowly lifted her skirt until it was at her hips revealing a shaven pussy with a landing patch pointing to her honey hole.

All the girls screamed and questioned her at the same time. "Is that a Brazilian?" "Who did it for you?" "Why did you do that?" "Does it itch?" Does it feel different when you wipe?" "Why do you want to look like a girl?" "What did Johnny say?"

She held up her hands and waved for quiet. "Johnny loves it. It's been years since he got hard by just looking at my pussy. He always comments on bare pussies when we watch a porn movie at home. I got it done at Tina's for $55. No itching so far. My pussy is stimulated by my panties. I feel sexy and naughty."

"Here are your drinks, ladies." said a deep male voice. "My name is Mitch and I will be servicing you tonight."

They all turned to see the bouncer who checked their IDs now in a black tux holding a tray of drinks. He sat each drink in front of each woman until he got to Denise. He stopped and shook his head with a smile and said "No, no girlie. Come here." and extended his hand to her, gently pulling her up from the booth and sitting her in a nearby chair and put the drink on the table. He stepped back and reached behind himself and pulled off his one-piece tux like a Chippendale dancer and stood in front of her naked with his cock angled out.

The girls screamed and clapped at the well hung black reaching out to touch his phallus.

He was very oiled, and his cock was very long and thick. Denise was red in the face but grabbed his cock and pulled him to her and shoved it in her mouth. She said "I..sso....b...iigg!" while sucking and stroking it. He pulled her tank top off until it was hanging around her neck and grabbed her naked tits and squeezed them until she screamed. "OOOOWWWWW!!! Don't...don...tt.. stop." sinking her nails in his beautiful ass drawing him closer to her.

She dropped one hand to her cunt and started finger fucking herself as he continued to twist her nipples mercilessly. Soon her body was trembling and she arched her back and came on her fingers, her juices flowing onto the chair and dripping on the floor with flashes from camera phones lighting up the room. The noise attracting onlookers with more cameras.

Mitch picked her up easily and kissed her as he carried her to an adjacent table and put her on her back. A crowd of mostly women gathered around and more camera flashes went off. The crowd was chanting "Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him." at the top of their lungs waiting to see what would happen.

Mitch asked "What do you want girl?"

"Fuck me hard!" she replied to the delight of the crowd as other women began to disrobe forcing the pub owner to put the 'private party' sign on the front door, turning off the exterior lighting.

Mitch took his cock and torpedoed Denise's wet snatch as she shrieked "YEAH! FUCKING YES!" The crowd was yelling, "More, more! Fuck her more." and watched as Mitch pulled out of her cunt to his bulbous tip and quickly rammed her again going further into her cunt and earning another scream; "AAAAARRRGGGHHHH ..More....AGAIN.......RIP ME APART."

"How much more do you want in your white cunt?"

"All of it. Come in my pussy... my fertile pussy...give me a black baby and let him suck my mother fucking tits until they stretch to the floor......Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me please."

He pulled out and thrusted again, and again, and again before he reached her cervix and started pounding her like a mighty ship of steel. She moaned softly, her hands on his ass pulling him urgently. Two women were between Mitch's legs licking his tennis ball testes and his anus. It was too much for Mitch who let pout a mighty roar screaming "AAAAAAHHHH.....FUCKINGGGG....!" and erupted in her contused vagina. His balls seemed to disappear as he spewed massive amounts of seed that started leaking out around his cock. A chair was provided for Mitch to sit as his 'corner women' continued licking his body.

Some women helped Denise up as another woman lay down in her stead waiting a turn. Denise continued to moan quite contentedly with a big grin on her face. She put her entire hand in her cunt to show her friends how much Mitch stretched her.

The girls laughed and clapped and took video and shouted "Way to go girl." "We can't wait nine months to see the baby." Denise retorted "It won't be the first time I had a bastard. I keep telling him the recessive genes are from his family as my family is all blonde."

"W..what was that about." queried Jo to Mary.

"Her son has fair complexion but tight hair and doesn't look like anyone in the family. No one has ever mentioned anything. She told me confidentially Johnny isn't the father."

"Doesn't he have any suspicion?"

"Not according to her. She says whenever he starts asking too many questions she changes the subject by letting him fuck her in the ass."

"In the ass!"

"She loves it in her ass. She even wears a butt plug to stretch her sphincter muscles to be prepared. A fun evening for her is a beer bottle hidden in her ass. It makes her cum constantly."

Dawn and Wendy came over and decided they wanted to leave so Dawn's boyfriend is coming to pick them up and take them home.

Jo was watching the crowd wondering how that big black cock would feel in her pussy, but thought of her promise to Hank.

Mary came over from talking with Denise with a wild expression on her face.

"What, bitch?" asked Jo.

"Someone sent a video of Denise getting fucked to John, and he loved it and wants more video. Denise asked her husband if she could bring Mitch home tonight and to get ropes and handcuffs. She plans to let Mitch tie her up and John can watch and if he begs she'll let him have sloppy seconds and eat her. She thinks John is a submissive and sees a bright black future in her pussy."

They had a big laugh and watch Mitch fuck the crowd of eager women, and one male.

The drinks kept coming until Mary called it quits.

"Let's go, Jo." she said, starting for the door.

Back at the lot, the same valet brought Mary's SUV to the curb. Mary and Jo climbed in. She put the SUV in drive and entered the street.

Jo immediately noticed Mary made the wrong turn and said "Wrong way, bitch." slapping Mary's thigh.

"Sorry slut, I forgot to mention that Ralph called with a problem while we were at the pub."

"What kind of problem?" said Jo.

"There is a bachelor party scheduled at the fire hall for a new rookie fireman, but the featured dancer never snowed. Ralph wants to know if I would mind popping out of a cake and teasing the kid. I asked if I could bring you and he said yes. So that's where we're going."

Ten minutes later they arrived at the, apparently deserted, fire hall and parked in back near a rear door with a gooseneck light fixture above it. They exited the SUV and went to the door, opened it, and walked in.

Ralph was there and kissed Mary and Jo and thanked them for coming. There was a large dummy cake in the room and he helped Mary get onto the cake platform and into the cake. As she began to bend down she screamed; "Ow my back!" and stood up in obvious pain. Mary had back surgery years before and occasionally suffered pains.

"I can't do it, Ralph." she grunted.

"Okay, Mary, don't worry. He's had a good party to remember."

Jo chimed in; "I'll get in the cake for the groom."

"Great." said Ralph helping her to the platform and into the cake where there was a small stool for her to sit with legs extended to avoid cramps. "They're almost finished with speeches by the best man and the fathers of the groom and the bride, so hang in there while I close the lid." which he did automatically causing a dim light to go on preventing total darkness.

After a few minutes Jo began to perspire a lot and knocked on the side of the cake until Ralph opened it again letting in fresh air.

"It's hot as hell!" Jo exclaimed as Mary handed her cool refreshment. The drink made her throat feel raw and her pussy warm.

"What the fuck is this?" .

"Tequila.' You'll feel better if you drink it up.

Jo finished the glass and signaled for another which she chugged down quicker than the first. She felt a comforting buzz throughout her body. She signaled to Mary for a little bit more Tequila and guzzled that one and pulled the cake top down over her head and sat in the semi-darkness.

Jo lost track of time and felt she was warming up again and decided to remove her top and half bra. She waited and waited and the next thing she knew she was moving as someone pushed the cake into the auditorium where the party was being held.

She could hear someone using the PA system say; "Now Brian, you have a choice to make, a very important decision. You can wait until Saturday night to have sexual relations..." A loud roar of disapproval rises from the attendees. ''Alright, alright! Let me continue. You can wait until Saturday to fuck your bride..." A roar of approval from the crowd drowns him out. "Or you can try and fuck the contents of this cake...I myself don't know if the flavor is cherry or lemon.." The crowd erupted to a standing ovation.

The groom stood unsteadily to his feet and nods to his father and soon to be father-in-law and says; "Gimmee box number two!" bringing another roar from the crowd which began stomping their feet screaming "Box two, box two, box two...box..;" until their noise was drowned out by the PA playing David Rose's "The Stripper".

12