Her License to Thrill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo smiled having danced to this tune during a college play performance years ago. She sensed the lights were being dimmed and a spotlight was on the cake as she raised her arms popping the top up and slowly rising with her back to the audience. Arms over her head she shook her hips to the downbeat drawing screams of approval from the horny crowd. She turned facing them with her arms crossed in front of her breasts moving her body in perfect time with the music and throwing out her hips with every "boom". Each time she moved the light danced off the glitter falling from her body giving her an ethereal glow. Video captured her performance.

She held her right leg straight up exposing her bare pussy to the delight of the crowd and stepped out of the cake. She did the same movement with her left leg drawing more noise and stomping from the crowd as she stepped out of the cake in perfect time to the music.

She was able to mentally picture the rest of her set for the remaining music. She turned her back to the audience and bent over pulling up her mini skirt exposing her apple-shaped rear and glitter covered ass and pussy.

She looked around out the men with a big expressive "Oh." on her lips and wagged her finger at the crowd mouthing; "Naughty, naughty."

The audience screamed at the top of their lungs and started throwing bills, fives, tens and twenties, at the cake. Jo unbuttoned her skirt and pulled down the zipper allowing it to fall to her heels. She stood facing the crowd and squatted down and pulled open her pussy lips and bounced her hips up and down as if in the throes of a good fucking. She stood up and scanned the crowd until she saw the groom. She kept in step with the music as she stepped off the platform and pranced over to the groom and sat on his lap and kissed his cheek as the music ended.

The music started playing again at a lower decibel. Jo waved to her admirers and kissed the groom again saying; "Congratulations."

The groom stood up with Jo in his arms making a Tarzan yell and went to the nearest table and lay her down on her back and started removing his pants. His friends egged him on "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" as Jo tried to get his attention and screamed "No, No. No." He covered her mouth with his hand and thrust his cock into her cunt and started humping her. He was stiff enough to excite her clitoris and warm her pussy. Brian bit her nipples sending Jo into a powerful orgasm and keeping her there.

Someone came up with the idea of the groom getting $50 from each attendee who wanted to fuck her for 3 minutes with the money going towards his honeymoon. Soon there was a line of twenty naked men standing with $50 and $100 bills.

Brian collapsed over Jo and was hauled away to sleep it off upstairs. She was suddenly aware of the line of men standing in front of her with erect cocks and money in their fists.

She looked at Mary puzzled. Mary explained, "They agreed to pay him $50 to fuck you to finance his honeymoon."

"I'm gonna need another drink" replied Jo as she widened her legs and gave a big smile to the large cock standing in front of her pussy. Mary handed her the drink which she threw down in one gulp then lay back giving the next fucker a signal to come on.

Video was taken, lots of video.

After twenty minutes she was in blissful heaven as the medley of different cocks played her vagina like a fine instrument bringing her to a state of perpetual orgasm. Soon she was floating in a semi comatose parallel universe only thinking of wonderful cocks.

Someone decided to speed things up and allow the men to use all three holes simultaneously with the price upped to $100. Another line of men quickly formed.

A man would lie on the table and Jo would be lowered onto his cock "cowgirl style" and lay down. The next man would mount her from behind fucking her anus. The last man would be on the table with his cock positioned to fuck her face. Quite a few men finished the night with red rings around their penis. Video and stills were taken.

Jo was blissfully unaware of the number of invasions of her body. At times her dreams would make sense, and then she would recall something about a "promise" that she couldn't quite remember.

Eventually the men were satisfied, and broke. The groom netted $8,000 dollars. The money tossed at the cake amounted to $1300 which ended up in Jo's purse.

"Jo, wake up, its 2 AM." Mary said, holding smelling salts under her friend's nose. "Oh! Get that stuff away from me. What is it?"

"Smelling salts. You were in a deep fog, honey, and Ralph suggested I use it to wake you up."

"Wha..what time is it?"

"2 AM."

"Oh I'm really sore and have cum all over me and in my mouth. What the fuck happened?"

"You danced for the groom and ended up fucking him before I could stop you. Look at the video on the Fire Station's website." replied Mary, pulling out her smartphone. Jo watched Brian fuck her pussy. "And then you proceeded to get drunk on Tequila and fucked the rest of the house."

"WHAT! All the men! Where were you, bitch?"

"Oh I was right there, slut. Look at this.." Mary displayed a video where Jo could be seen and heard resisting Mary's attempt to pull her off the table and away from the line of men.

"Stop Mary, I want to fuck everyone here. Let me fuck you too! Leave me alone!" Jo's voice was very clear.

Jo screamed, "Hank will leave me if he ever sees this! How do I get it off the web, Mary! How do I get this off the web! You have to take me home, now!"

"Sure." replied Mary. "What are friends for?"

At that instant a phone tone signaled incoming messages. There were nine in a row. The man opened the first one and watched as a woman rode a cock "cowgirl style", her vaginal muscles squeezing the oozing cock.

"It looks like you were right, my dear. She is a fucking whore. What should we do?"

"Cum in my cunt now, lover!" was her reply as she surrendered to another orgasm of this long night. "Then I want you to stay until morning with me and help me get your thick cum in my uterus."

12