Her Loving Embrace Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes his relationship with gardevoir to the next level.
2.2k words
4.72
8.6k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of eggs and bacon woke me up one lazy Saturday morning. It was so strong I could have sworn they had set the plate right next to my bed. Which was interesting, because my room was nowhere near the kitchen, and no one else was in my room. Tomoe's ways of getting me up in the mornings have gotten more clever over the years. Using her powers my own appetite against me to get me out from under my warm covers—she was truly devious.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Mom greeted when I stumbled into the kitchen. "We were starting to think you'd miss breakfast."

I mumbled something incoherent as I sat down in my place at the table.

Tomoe also murmured a greeting as she personally handed me my plate.

"Good morning to you too. There's no way I could miss out on a breakfast that smells this good." I told Tomoe dryly. Not that I had a choice.

She nodded and patted my head with a grin. She had my leash well enough in hand, and we both knew it.

"It's so nice to see you two getting along again," Mom said. "I noticed you two had a little spat there for a few days."

"Haha yeah..." my stomach dropped out for a second there. I never really stopped to think about how all that looked to other people. Tomoe, to her credit, was totally unperturbed, munching on a piece of toast as if she wasn't involved in the conversation.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"Uhh...I dunno. I kinda forgot already." I said, not exactly true, but also not exactly a lie.

Tomoe and I had been in our own little world the last few days. Those few days of me trying to avoid her out of awkwardness weren't even a memory, I was so swept up in all the new feelings I was exploring with her. And it was all without a word between us. During the day, we'd go out together and explore the countryside—usually hand in hand. I used to like sneaking out on my own into the tall grass to find pokemon, and Tomoe would have to teleport my dumbass out of harm's way. But now, we were exploring together. What used to be an escape to get away from a slightly over-protective older sister became an opportunity to get to know her better. I used to find caterpies to poke or mud puddles to splash in, but now I was watching Tomoe coo over flowers she found and wading in streams. It was a new way to enjoy the back country I'd already spent so much time running around in.

Of course, we ran into wild pokemon all the time on these excursions, and Tomoe seemed a lot more comfortable with using her powers than she used to. Where before she used to simply drag me out of whatever situation I got myself into, now she would use her powers to swat a pesky wild pokemon quickly so our date wouldn't be interrupted. It was amazing seeing her coolly wielding her psychic powers. And a little scary—I was so used to seeing her around the house that I'd gotten used to thinking of her as almost a...greenish human. That could float things. And teleport. But the same telekentic force that was gentle enough to lift me up or stroke me in oh so many ways, could also pretty brutally smoosh bugs with extreme prejudice.

Speaking of "stroking," we were also...uh...messing around a lot more too. Whether we were out on one of our adventures, or back in the privacy of my room, we were all over each other. Or rather, Tomoe was all over me, it felt like.

When we were splashing around in the stream, something about the way her dress clung to her skin when it got wet and her damp hair framing those red eyes flipped a switch. Ever-attentive, Tomoe was on me immediately. Sweeping me up into a soggy hug and kissing me while she gently used her telekinesis to undo my zipper and tugged my hardening cock out into the cool air.

Like the first time in bed, she started with gentle brushes of her fingertips, but it quickly progressed from there. When she had me fully hard and straining against her hand, she kneeled down in the water. She peppered me with light kisses, which just about made me go weak in the knees, but when she took me in her delicate little mouth it was probably only her telekinesis and her hands gripping my butt that kept me upright.

Those big, red eyes stared up at me as her hot tongue worked the head of my dick. It made me dizzy to think that the face of my sister, who always smiled pleasantly in her quiet way, now had those lips wrapped around my cock.

"Uhg—T-Tomoe, stop, I'm—"

Tomoe didn't relent—in fact, she started humming with my dick in her mouth while she stroked my balls. The vibrations and the soft strokes broke me, and I gave her what she wanted. My dick slipped from her lips with an audible pop, and I caught a glimpse of my white load on her tongue before she swallowed it in one big gulp.

Yeah. We'd been like that a lot lately when we were alone together. But something started bugging me...it wasn't that I was dissatisfied—Tomoe seemed more than willing to help me let off steam whenever I needed to. I didn't even need to say a word. I'd even gotten to know her in a way I'd never thought I would. But our relationship felt unbalanced.

Tomoe lightly nudged my shoulder. I'd been lost in thought all day, and clearly it had showed. We were in my room now, and it was already late, but Tomoe clearly wanted answers.

"Sorry, I've been out it today, huh?"

Tomoe nodded, her lips pursed into a bit of a pout. That was another side of her I don't think I ever imagined she would have.

"Sorry. I just realized...you've been doing so much for me, and it's made me so happy, but I haven't really done anything for you yet. That's pretty selfish of me."

Tomoe shook her head, meaning to wave my concern off, but I forged ahead.

"I mean it, though. I don't want to just have you take the lead all the time. Let me do for you what you always do for me!"

Tomoe seemed dumbfounded. You mean... her expression clearly read. She pointed down.

"Yeah!"

That seemed to genuinely surprise her. It lit her inhumanly white face with a scarlet blush that rivaled her eyes in intensity.

"What, did you seriously never think of me doing it for you the same way?" Apparently not, judging by her frantic head-shaking.

With much cajoling, I got her to sit at the edge of the bed, but she kept her legs tight. Apparently she was perfectly fine with doing stuff for me, but the assault that spreading her legs for her little brother did on her sensibilities was just too much for her. As wonderful as my big sister was, she definitely seemed to have some major gaps in her common sense. Maybe it came with being a pokemon.

"Please show me," I asked, putting my hands on her unnaturally thin knees. I tried to imbue the request with as much earnestness as I could through our bond. To make it clear I wanted to return the favor for all the times she did it for me, of course. Not a hint of lewd ulterior motives.

Either those earnest thoughts got through, or the dirty ones did, because she sighed and let her skirt slip aside, leaving her legs bare. She slowly uncrossed them and spread them for me, leaving her pretty white slit on display. I leaned in a little closer. I could already smell a faintly sweet scent. I forced myself to look away for a moment, to see her covering her face embarrassedly with both hands. My gallant, beautiful, and kind big sis was beet red with embarrassment. I loved it.

"You're so beautiful...can you spread it for me?" I asked.

She did—I could feel the heat radiating from her over our connection. She may have been embarrassed, but she was just as into this as I was. She slid closer to the edge of the bed, spread her legs a bit wider, and spread the puffy white lips of her pussy for me. The inside was a moist pink, her tight insides twitching with pleasure at the exposure. She dutifully held herself open for me, even as her juices started seeping out onto the bed beneath her. I got in really close, enamored with her scent, and her breathing got more ragged. I realized she must be feeling my breathing, so I blew a quick burst of air onto her clit. She shuddered hard at that.

I couldn't hold myself back. I closed the last few inches and kissed her throbbing clit. My sister's always calm voice made a strangled, but oh so beautiful sound. Tomoe moaned. I wanted more of that music to my ears, so I experimentally licked her a few times. A few licks turned into a lot, and then I was sucking on it, while playing with the tip with my tongue. All the while, I was getting plenty of those sweet sounds I craved.

After a couple minutes, I realized my chin, and the bed around me, was soaked. Her pussy was absolutely gushing sweet-smelling fluids. I took an experimental lick, and it was better than I expected. Musky, strong, probably not something I'd normally think of as tasty, but in the moment it just made me hotter. And I think it made her hotter too, because as I buried my face deeper into her cunt to lap up more of those juices, she bucked into my face. I grabbed her hips to get a good grip, and road out the waves of pleasure that made her writhe under me, feeling her tight hole constrict against my invading tongue.

"Gar-Gardevoir!" After calling out a few times, she finally telekinetically lifted me back and away from her. Arceus, she was a mess—her hair soaked with sweat, her dress totally disheveled. Her thighs were soaked with juices and she had part of her top peeled aside so she could tweak a hard, pink nipple.

"Sorry, did you want me to stop? I guess I got carried away..."

But it was the exact opposite—she tore my clothes away and flipped me onto the bed, straddling me. Her eyes were wild—no pretenses of doing me a favor this time.

We didn't hesitate—we were way too far gone at that point to second-guess ourselves. Tomoe positioned my cock at her entrance. Her pussy lips greedily clamped onto it, but her insides resisted a bit. With barely a moment's hesitation, she pushed herself down onto it, forcing my dick up and into her hole. Thank goodness she was sopping wet, because that made it a lot smoother, but it still felt like a miracle that my cock even fit in her tiny hole. We really were two different species—I wasn't even done growing yet, and already I was seeing a faint bulge in her impossibly tiny stomach as she struggled to accommodate me. She didn't leave me any time to doubt whether she could handle it, though, greedily grinding her hips against mine.

Both our eyes rolled up as she found a spot she particularly liked deep inside. The precious telepathic link we shared, that we used to communicate in ways no one else could, was now just an echo chamber of both our animal pleasure radiating back on each other.

I didn't last long—Tomoe's greedily bouncing hips milked me fast. Watching the outline of my cock pulsing inside her just turned me on even more, though. Before long, we'd flipped over, with her on bottom and her legs tightly around my hips. As if I needed any encouragement to stay locked with her.

I cringe now at how loud the sound of my hips slapping against hers must have been. My room is on the other side of the house from my parents, but if anyone was walking around that night, they would have been party to quite the noisy show. I preferred this position, though. Her legs pinning me against her and her arms around me while we were locked in a deep, slobbery kiss, we grinded desperately against each other. I felt closer to her than ever before. With our psychic link, we both ended up cumming at the same time, collapsing into a sweaty heap.

Tomoe looked sheepish.

"That was incredible, Tomoe," I kissed her cheek, and she shook her head with a slight huff.

She clearly was a bit uncomfortable with getting so carried away.

"Thanks for going along with me. See how great it is when we both contribute?"

She seemed willing to cede the point, although she still snuggled up to her usual position, pulling me against her chest. I felt that alien heart still thudding a bit harder than normal. She was still the older one, my big sister, but our relationship felt a little more balanced now. It wasn't just her holding my leash—I could make her run wild just as much as she could tame me. Maybe. Any other thoughts about that quickly disappeared as sleep claimed us both.