Monster Girls: Motherly Succubus

Story Info
A guy fucks a horny succubus mother and her two daughters.
4.5k words
4.66
97.3k
325
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denny stepped off the bus after Seth. Over the last few weeks together, the two of them had become fast friends and they were going to hang out at Seth's place.

"Yea, dude! You're going to love this. I've got all the best gaming shit! My mom is so fucking loaded! She buys me anything I want!" Seth laughed as they walked up the road.

"Sweet! I can't wait." Denny smiled widely.

He led them to the gate of an enormous two story house. It had a large driveway and a few very expensive cars sat in it. Denny gaped in awe as they walked up to the front door. Seth let them in and kicked his shoes off before the cream carpet. "Mom! I'm home and I brought Denny over!"

There was a clatter and a woman stepped into the hallway. She was darker skinned like her son and had ass-length fluffy black hair. The appearance of her was quite a shock to Denny because, not only was she immensely stacked and widely hipped, but she was totally naked. Her body was the kind of woman Denny only rarely found in the best of milf porn. She hurried towards them with a squeal, "Oh Sethy, it's so good to have you home! So this is your new little friend? He's adorable! Hi, I'm Monday!"

She wrapped her arms around the stunned Denny, squishing his face into her massive, dark-nippled breasts. Her body was warm and soft all over, and her hands reached down, grabbing a tight hold of his ass before letting go. It was only up this close that he realized she had little horns and a long spade tail sticking out behind her.

"Uhh..." Denny stammered.

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you." Seth said as he stripped off his shirt, "We're all naturalists. You don't have to get naked, but my mom and my sisters all are."

"Yea, baby, I hope it doesn't make you too uncomfortable. Since we just moved to town, I want my little Sethy to make all the friends he can!" His mom said, her hands clasped behind her back as she bounced on her heels. She reached out and caressed her son's face, "Just let me know if you cuties want anything! I'll be in the kitchen getting dinner ready!"

She turned and bounced happily away, her ass jiggling with every step. Denny was gawking and his dick was hard as steel. Next to him, he was quite surprised to see a naked Seth just as erect. He was also fucking huge, better than a pornstar's size. His demon tail had been stuck down his pants, but it was curling up behind him now. Denny shook his head, "No dude, you never told me your mom was a succubus. You're half demon?"

"Yea, that's not a problem is it?" He raised an eyebrow, "My horns ain't come in yet. Mom says that's how halfs are."

"No, man! 'Course not. It's just... your mom is so fucking hot... did you see how she grabbed me?" Denny hissed.

"Oh yea, mom's a little handsy. If you want feel her up too, feel free. She loves it when people use her." Seth laughed, walking down the hall.

Denny blinked and quickly kicked off his own shoes before following. He was still a little in shock and he asked, "Use her? Wait, do you mean what I think you mean?"

"He means fuck me, darling! I just love my little boy's big throbbing cock and I don't mind if anyone else wants to use me either." Monday said, her head poking back out of the kitchen door. Her horns shone darkly in the light. She turned and shook her booty in his direction, tail rubbing through the wet lips of her pussy.

Seth sighed, "Oh don't get all over him like that, mom! I'll fuck you if you're that horny. Go on in the living room dude, this'll only take a moment."

He grabbed his mom's ass and, without even waiting for Denny to leave the hall, rammed his dick deep in her pussy. Monday let out a rather whorish moan and grabbed ahold of the doorframe, "Oh fuck yes baby! That's the cock momma likes."

"Dude! What the hell?" Denny exclaimed in surprise.

Seth didn't seem perturbed at all as his dick plunged deep into his mom's cunt and his balls slapped wetly against her. "What? I told you dude, games are all set up in the living room. You don't gotta wait on me."

"No! Why are you fucking your mom!" Denny said, unable to tear his eyes away from Monday's big squishy booty.

"Have you seen her? She's fucking hot!" He slid his hands up and squeezed her tits. "And there ain't another guy around to feed her what she needs."

Monday gasped with delight, "Even if there was... my son is so well hung! How can I not want him just fucking my brains out all the time?!"

"Man, this is a little screwed up... and really hot." Denny ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey sweetie, if it'll make you feel better then just come on over and get a blowjob. I love young virile cock and I'm sure you taste delicious." Monday said, smacking her plump, luscious lips in his direction.

Denny thought he ought to be apprehensive. It was his friend's mom. But then again, she was a succubus and quite literally lived on cum.

"Hey man, if you've never had a succubi blowjob before, you gotta try it. My mom has the absolute best dick sucking lips in the world." Seth groaned as he bottomed out again.

"Come on, you sexy thing. Let momma have a big mouthful of cum." Monday cooed, her hips bumping back against Seth.

Denny couldn't resist an offer like that. He stepped around then and in front of her. She wasted no time in grabbing his pants. Her hands might've been shaking from pleasure, but she was a master at stripping men of their clothes. His pants fell about his ankles and his cock rose up.

Monday sighed with awe, "Oh baby, I'm so sorry, but he's more hung than even you. I hope you don't mind if I fall in love with your new friend."

"Huh?" Seth looked over his mom's shoulder at Denny's downright equine sized cock. His eyes widened, "Bro! Nice dick! Now I feel like an ass for not inviting you to meet my mom sooner!"

Monday wrapped her lips around the huge pole and, with the talent of a legendary whore, she deepthroated it right down to the base. Her nose was pushed hard into his musky red pubes and his cockhead was damn near in her belly. She moaned throatily and her tongue worked hard around him.

"Oh fuck! Dude, your mom is awesome!" Denny grunted loudly.

"Well get up in there then! Grab her horns and start fucking her throat." Seth encouraged him.

"Okay. Ma'am, if you want me to stop, just wave." Denny said, sliding his fingers into her soft fluff of hair. He slid his fingers around the onyx points.

She gave him a thumbs up and took ahold of his bare ass. He drew back and pushed forward slowly. Apparently that wasn't enough because Monday was grabbing his ass harder and started pulling.

"Man, my mom's not made of glass. The woman won't be happy if your balls aren't slapping on her chin. Pick it up." He said, punctuating with a hard thrust that shoved Monday against Denny.

"Okay, okay. Never had a girl do this before. Always been too big for these kinds of blowjobs." He said, pulling back again. This time he thrust it quickly and started back. His pace picked up quickly until he and Seth were trading thrusts at a rapid pace.

Seth moaned, "Fuck yes, that's it. I can feel how much she's loving it in her pussy. Squeezing so damn tight now!"

"I've never known a girl to suck like this before! Yes! Hell yes!" Denny cried out. He picked up the speed and he was fucking her hard enough that it was almost hurting his balls to smack against her chin. He had a pretty massive sack and they were heavy with each hit.

"Aww yeah man! Fuck I love my mom! Never shared her before, I'm glad you're enjoying!" Seth said, burying himself completely inside her. She shuddered and gurgled around his dick, eyes rolling back in her head as she came. His dick was clearly unloading a massive one inside her pussy. She urged Denny onward and her throat grew erratic in it's convulsions.

"Here it comes, ma'am!" Denny gasped, thrusting down her throat and holding tightly onto her head.

His balls squeezed tight and more cum came flooding out of him than his last week of fapping had brought. It all poured right into her belly and had her digging her nails into his ass. He gave her everything and then slowly pulled back.

As Seth drew out of her, her legs collapsed and pulled her off the latter half of Denny's cock. She inhaled loudly and sank against the doorframe. Semen ran from her pussy and glistened on her lips.

"Good, mom?" Seth asked.

She nodded breathlessly and seemed to gather herself, "The-the best, baby. Your friend was fantastic too..."

"Come on man. Let's get our game on." Seth said, jabbing a thumb towards the living room.

Denny looked down at the dazed Monday, "Umm... should we?"

"What? Fuck her again? Go ahead if you want. She sure won't mind." Seth shrugged, walking away.

"No! I meant help! You know, clean up and all that? She seems kinda out of it." Denny looked down at her naked, sweaty body once more before hurrying after. His pants lay forgotten.

Seth laughed and shook his head, "Hell no. She loves the afterglow. Leave her to relax. She'll be up in a few minutes."

*******

A while later, the two of them were lounging in front of the television with controllers in their hands.

Another woman, this one younger than Monday but older than Seth, walked in the room. She too was naked and she was just as gorgeous. Clearly his sister, judging from the long succubus tail behind her. She had tits a bit smaller than the mother's, probably rolling in at a light F cup. Her ass was shapely and her hips round, but she didn't have that motherly, milfy, curve to it. That hardly stopped Denny from staring and his cock growing very, very erect very quickly.

She walked over in front of the television and bent over, digging into the shelves of movies. Denny was drooling both from mouth and cock.

"Valorie! Come on, we're gaming here!" Seth griped loudly, "Sorry about my sister, she's just a dumb bimbo."

"Hey! You're a dumb bimbo, you little d-d-dick..." Her eyes fixed on Denny's throbbing erection when she looked over her shoulder. Her tongue pretty much rolled out of her mouth as she stared.

"Yes, he's very well hung. If you get out of the way of our game, you can come suck him off." Seth said quite impatiently.

"Eeeeh! I love big fresh cock!" Valorie giggled and hurried over, getting down on her knees beside Denny in a way to make sure she didn't obscure the television.

"Jeez sis. No brain between your ears for anything but dick. This is why I have to fuck her to sleep pretty much every night. She has her own room and her own bed-" He glared at her, "-But she never fucking sleeps in it!"

Valorie stared openly at Denny's big, throbbing shaft and she waved him off, "He's just shy. Can't admit he can't fall asleep if it's not inside his big sis' pussy. God, what a beautiful beast. I hope you don't mind if I use my hands too."

"Uhh... uhm, no. That's okay." Denny mumbled.

"Den! You're losing your front man! Come on! Let her handle the dick, you focus on this!" Seth barked, clicking away wildly on his controller.

"Right!" Denny jumped back into the action as Valorie grabbed his big, veiny beast in both hands. She wrapped her lips around his head and hummed with delight. He had to lift his controller and sit back further to give her enough space atop his huge pole while still being able to fight.

"How's it going, my gorgeous guys?" Monday asked, sauntering into the room. Her eyes fell upon Valorie and Denny, "I see you found my beautiful slut of an eldest daughter. Let me know if her blowjob leaves anything to be desired. She's still not doing proper deepthroats all the time yet, but she's learning."

"Mwah! Mom, I've been trying! It's just so hard with these monster cocks." Valorie complained.

"Nonsense! All you have to do is this!" She knelt before Seth and took his cock to the base in one swift swallow.

"Ohhh yeah! Thanks Mom, I swear you can smell my nuts when they're getting full!" Seth moaned, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Valorie put her lips back on Denny again and tried but could only get about halfway down his shaft. Monday sighed and rolled her eyes, pulling back off her son. "Sweetie, you're being to gentle! You have to do it like this!"

She grabbed the back of Valorie's head and pushed her down until her unbearably tight throat was taking Denny right down to his crotch.

Valorie gagged and blinked. She steadied herself and then slowly drew back. Denny expected her to pull back completely but instead she moved up a few inches and then went back down on his shaft. His cock sank completely down her throat again and he groaned loudly. Her throat was so tight and hot that he was already on the verge of cumming.

"Yes! Yes, baby, I'm so proud of you! You're doing it!" Monday squealed and clapped her hands.

"Great! Mom, you're big ass is blocking the television!" Seth complained.

Monday glared at her son, "Seth! This is a big step for your sister! If you are so worried about where my big ass is then let me put it somewhere else!"

She turned and put it fully in her son's way, completely blocking his view. There was a few seconds and the television played the sounds of him dying. He huffed loudly and tossed the controller aside, "Fine mom! Here!"

He stood up, cock in hand, and grabbed her ass. With a forceful push, he bent her over and drilled his throbbing wet cock into her asshole. She gave a shrill cry that melted into whorish moaning as his entire shaft buried in her. He pulled back on her and slumped on the couch, her big plump ass squishing all over his lap. "How's this mom?" He thrust hard upward. "How are you liking some hard dick in the ass?!"

"Oh fuck you're so big and ferocious!" Monday moaned wildly.

Denny felt his nut breaking and he burst just as Valorie was pulling back. His cum exploded down her throat and it sprayed out of her nose. Her eyes widened and she gave a muffled cough. Instead of giving up though, she deepthroated his jerking cock again and took the rest in her belly. He grunted and humped, blowing enough spunk to fill her to bursting. She drew back and took the rest of it all over her face and tits while breathing heavily.

"Good job, baby!" Monday exclaimed happily.

"Shut up Mom!" Seth yelled and he spanked her ass with a loud crack. "Focus on working my dick with that hot asshole!"

"Yes, dear." Monday sighed, jiggling her ass up and down on him.

"Thanks Denny." Valorie said, wiping his cum out of her eyes. She licked it off her fingers and giggled, "Your cum tastes great. I'd offer to fuck, but I came down here to get a movie for sis and me. See you later, Denny!"

She winked at him before turning around and going back to the movie shelf. She bent over on her hands and knees, wiggling her ass and sopping wet pussy on his direction. She seemed to pause for a moment before getting up and disappearing back down the hall. Denny blinked and wondered if she meant for him to grab her like Seth had grabbed his mom and just start pounding away. Whatever she meant, he doubted she would've minded much.

Well next time a pussy presented itself tonight, he was going to fuck it. It had been too long since his last girlfriend and some fresh cunt would put him in a fantastic mood.

*******

It showed up late that night. He was upstairs and walking down the hall, having been unable to fall asleep with Seth pounding away on his horny sister right across the room. He passed a door that was ajar and was presented with a tight ass and dusky wet pussy raised in the air. She was moaning and her fingers could be seen playing with her clit while her tail was teasing around her asshole. She was on her hands and knees on her bed, enthralled with a rather wild porn video playing on the laptop in front of her. It wasn't Valorie or Monday though, he hadn't seen this girl come to dinner.

This must've been Seth's younger sister Marla. She wasn't as big and curvy as her sister or mother, with just DD cups. But she had a tight, athletic body and the usual succubus additions. Judging from the photos on the wall, she was an avid cheerleader for some local sports team.

There was a moment of hesitation, but he brushed it off. The way the rest of this family was and the way she was teasing herself with the door open a little bit told him she clearly wouldn't mind. His dick was already sticking hard out in front of him and he slipped silently into the room.

"Ohhh yes... God I need to find myself some cock... why can't I find someone like you, bro...?" She moaned softly to herself.

Denny stealthily slipped up onto the bed and put his hands on her ass. Before she could cry out or pull away, he lunged forward and buried his cock inside her.

So hot. So wet. So insanely tight. He couldn't help but push and get every inch of his huge cock completely inside her. She gave wildly slutty moan and collapsed forward onto the pillows beside the laptop. "Oh my God, brother! You heard me!"

"No, I did." Denny said, gyrating his cock inside her.

"Whaaa... his... his hot friend? Oh God, you took my virginity! Oh fuck~!" Marla moaned loudly.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" He fought to pull out of her but she was gripping him so damn tightly.

"Nooooo! Don't leave! Your cock feels too good! It's so much better than any of my little toys. You're so much bigger than any of them!" She gasped, looking back at him pleadingly.

The look on her face was all the enticing he needed. He grabbed her ass tightly and shoved her flat on the bed. Her booty might've been more muscular than her sister or mom, but it still felt jiggly and amazing beneath him. He shoved hard into her and started to ride her as wildly as Seth had been riding Valorie.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Your cock is so good!" Marla panted, porn video long forgotten as she stared back at him.

As he plowed her tight fucking pussy, he realized just how badly he wanted to fuck the sister and the mom's pussies before he left. Maybe when he got done here he could sneak into Monday's bedroom and give her a late night screw. The way she was acting, she'd surely love a hard dicking.

The thoughts were quickly pushed out of his head though when Marla raised her hips beneath him and started pushing back. She was mewling and cooing for more fucking so he slid his hands up to her hips and pulled her up on her knees. He drew back and thrust the full length of his shaft into her, causing her to wail with joy.

"God your family is so fucked up. Bunch of dick loving sluts!" Denny grunted as he began to piledrive her pussy hard.

"Yes! Nothing but sluts! We all love cock so much!" Marla exclaimed, her pussy convulsing with a powerful orgasm all up and down his huge pole.

"When I get done with you, I'm gonna go down the hall and fuck your mom! What do you think about that?" Denny said, hugging her back and groping her tits.

She gasped with delight at the touch, "Momma needs it! Momma loves cock more than any of us! Save lots of cum for her too!"

"Of course! But not before I pump your tight little pussy full!" Denny groaned and buried himself inside her. His dick engorged as he finally let lose inside some fresh cunt. The youthful womb was overjoyed to take all that he could give and he shot load after load until Marla was drooling into her pillow. His cum ran out all over her thighs and pooled on her bed. He sighed with the release of so much pressure and slowly drew himself free. His spunk erupted out of her as she collapsed on the bed. He turned her over beneath him and looked at her cute face for the first time, "Hey... here's a treat for being so good."

"Yay." She smiled as he scooted forward and laid his messy cock across her face. She licked up one side and down the other as though it were a delicious popsicle. She slurped him clean and laid back with a smile, "I think I'm in love. Please come back..."

He smiled widely at her, "We'll see. Depends on just how horny I am and how much dick your mom can take. Might come back and cuddle with you."

12