Her Mail Came To Me

Story Info
I just wanted her to get her mail...
7.8k words
4.37
10k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin unlocked his mailbox with the key and swung the door open at about 4:30 in the afternoon. Grabbing his mail and shuffling through it, he noticed a piece of mail for Denise, the girl who lived above him. It looked like a check so he decided that he would run it up to her. This happened once in a while since his suite was 225 and hers was 325. When she didn't answer the knock, he thought that he would leave her a note rather than leave the envelope there, as she had a firm door sweep which kept things from being slid under the door.

Descending the stairs and into his place, he grabbed a note pad and tape and went back up. He figured that she'd be home from work soon, and since it was Friday, the check might be timely. The note that he scrawled said "mail for you at 225 - Kevin" and he taped it to her door. After returning home, he hung out watching TV and kept thinking that she would show up any time but eventually, he forgot about it. His second beer mellowed him enough that he fell asleep in front of the tube. The clock said 11:42 when he woke up and, after a quick piss, cracked a third beer.

Sitting back down in front of the screen, he felt energized after the nap and flipped through some channels, sipping the cold beer. A light knock at the door got him up and he opened the door to see Denise. "Hi Kevin! I got your note!" she said cheerfully and obviously drunk, waving the note. He had answered the door holding the beer and she sang "Oh can I have a drink too?" before he could respond about the note.

"Sure! What'll you have?" he asked.

"What have you got?" she replied.

"Well, I have beer, gin, whisky and vodka." he rattled off.

"I'll have vodka!" she said sounding drunk. "What do you have for mix?" she added.

"In the fridge." he told her. "Here's your mail. It looked like a check so I wanted you to get it without too much of a delay."

She pulled lemonade out of the fridge and put it on the counter, thanking me profusely for the mail, then taking it and putting it in her purse. "Could you make it for me? I think I'll spill it badly." she said, laughing.

"Yeah, no problem." he said "Vodka and lemonade?"

"Right!" she said raising her hands and laughing.

Denise was a pretty hot looking girl with excellent proportions, but tiny. Tiny has always turned Kevin on. At about 5 foot 4 inches and maybe 105 pounds, it seemed like 10 of those pounds were tits! She had a sweet ass too, compact, and firm looking, and her small waist accentuated her hips and tits to look bigger than they were. She was in her early 20s but looked like she was 10 years younger, only with a fully developed body. When Kevin first saw her after moving into the building, he thought "Jesus! What kind of vitamins are they taking these days?"

He asked her if she wanted him to hang up her coat and she pulled it off quickly, revealing her hot little frame. She must have gone out after work because she was wearing a small shiny top with another top that draped over it, and he admired it as he took her coat to the closet. She had a black skirt made from stretchy material about mid thigh length that hugged her curves.

Kevin poured the drink a bit stiff on purpose and handed it to her, checking out her body at every opportunity. She was definitely on the giddy side and talked a lot so he guessed that she was partying hard prior to getting home. He put on a music channel and she was into it, dancing a bit, chatting and steadily drinking. He topped her drink up when she got back from the washroom and she hit it again immediately.

Every time she would empty her glass or get low, he would pour her more vodka and lemonade, but after he finished his beer, he would fill his beer bottle with water. Her slurring got worse, as did her stumbling and soon, her energetic persona was replaced with a staggering, careful foot placement, 'hold onto something to keep from falling' persona. "Could you help me to your wash room?" she slurred quietly.

"No problem." he offered "Take it easy." and lead her to it. She closed the door and was inside for about 5 minutes or so. When he heard the door open a few minutes later, he said "Do you need help?" and he could hear her saying something but couldn't make it out. He went to her and led her back to the couch, his hand on her waist as he walked with her, his other hand holding hers. "Do you want me to help you to your place?" he offered, seeing her eyelids hanging a bit. He thought of her firm waist and moved his hand on it a little as he eyed her tits.

"Maybe...but if I just sit here a minute..." she trailed off. Kevin turned the music down a bit so it was just lowly filling the room. Denise had leaned way back and looked like she was falling asleep. Her tits looked great just slowly rising and falling, a bit mashed into that shiny thing that held them. He spoke to her about every minute or so and she mumbled back to him as he looked at her thighs and the hem of her skirt.

Eventually she wasn't responding to his conversation at all so, after she was there with her eyes closed a while, he moved toward her and said her name a few times. She had no reaction, so he moved closer and gave her shoulder a little shake as he said her name. Once again, no response. As he shook her shoulder and her eyes stayed closed, he found himself looking down at her tits again, gently moving, then down over her hips and thighs. His cock twitched and lengthened and he felt anxious, his heart was beating hard and his breathing was heavy from adrenaline.

With absolutely no response from her, he let his hand drag off of her shoulder and onto her full breast. "Denise?" he said and squeezed her boob flesh gently as he swallowed nervously. Denise didn't budge. Moving his hand up to the edge of the material of her top, his fingers and palm touched her skin and he slipped his fingertips under the shiny fabric. His cock swelled again as he tried to fondle her tits inside her clothing.

His senses fogged and he removed his hand from inside her top. Leaning in, he kissed Denise on her mouth with no reaction, no response. Tasting the vodka and lemonade, he pushed his tongue between her lips and, with no response again, he licked her mouth a few times. Straightening up, he surveyed her carefully.

He moved the loose top up and out of the way, then lifted her skirt up, looking up at her face multiple times to catch any possible reaction. He admired her beautiful thighs and her lacey covered pussy mound as his cock lengthened uncomfortably and quickly, to full length and hardness. Kevin worked at removing the little top that held her breasts and when he set them loose, they just jiggled a little. Denise's tits hardly flattened at all after being released from the garment and he looked them over like a newly discovered treasure.

He stepped back and pulled his pants and underwear off. His cock sprang out as he freed it from his clothes with great relief. As he stood over her, his erection twitched and flexed involuntarily, and as he looked at it, the shiny pre come starting to run down over the fat head.

The air felt nice on his cock compared to the confines of his clothing and It was straining and twitching as he looked at Denise, laid out before him. He needed some stimulation badly so he wrapped his hand around his hard cock and gave it a few slow pumps just to calm himself a little. Was he going to proceed? The line had already been crossed but it could all be reversed at this point. His lust erased any thoughts of stopping and drove him to continue, pulling his t shirt off and casting it aside.

Straddling Denise, he put his fat rod between her beautiful globes and moved it slowly in back and forth. With his thumbs on her nipples, he pushed her tits together a little to gently squeeze his veiny pole as he ran it up and down on her chest. He thought that it felt fantastic! Looking down, he saw how his swollen cock head was getting so close to her chin and he straightened up to get a better view. The clear fluid from his dick smeared a good streak between her sexy tits, and much of the fat cock head was shiny with it as he gently pressed it to Denise's puffy lips.

He kept pushing his cock head between her lips and held her face with his hands, opening her jaw which allowed him to stroke his erect pole into her mouth about half way. The swollen head of his cock rubbed against her tongue and his erection flexed and twitched randomly. It was a huge turn on that she was unaware of what he was doing as he slowly fucked her mouth.

He pulled his straining cock from her lips and backed away enough to pull her nylons and underwear off, then quickly got between her legs, looking down at his slippery cock head, mere inches from her little cunt. She had a small patch on her mound that had some short hair on it but all around her slit was bare and perfectly clean shaven.

Lifting and spreading her legs wide, he looked at her completely exposed body and he couldn't resist. Kevin fell down with his face just inches from her pussy and inhaled deeply. She looked so good and smelled so clean. Her pussy slit was small and her ass hole was tiny. He breathed in deeply again and, as if not even in control of himself, his tongue and lips attacked her little cunt.

Licking and sucking wet kisses on her little opening, his tongue covered her pussy. As he extended his pink probe, it covered her ass hole too. Poking her thoroughly, he soaked her tiny ass hole and tongue-fucked her little cunt hole for about a minute before he lifted his head up. Kevin buried his face in her cunt again, sucking her clit and moving down to poke his tongue at her ass hole again and again.

As he rose suddenly, his bone waved around a little and he grabbed it and got the head against her entrance. He wondered if she might be just pretending to be passed out. Pushing gently, he watched her face as his cock head pushed against her slit and settled into her little hole. About half of his knob was in her with a fair amount of pressure on it so he pulled back and leaned into her again. There was some progress but just enough to have the head in her warm wetness.

Kevin's mental clarity was suffering as his desire was surging. The sensations on his knob drove him to want to feel her warm pussy all around his entire cock. He worked slowly, easing his straining rod into her little cunt, but he was so turned on that he had to concentrate on going slow. Thoughts of getting his cock buried in her would fire him up so much as he worked each inch into her snug hold, that he would have to stop and breathe. She was certainly wet enough and slippery but her pussy was just extra tight.

Denise's breathing definitely changed as he slowly pushed his twitching erection into her hot tight hole, and his hands explored her body going from her firm ass, over her flat midsection to her incredible tits. He sucked her nipples as he slowly thrust forward, then pulled back with her tight cunt clinging to his rock hard cock. She still had no reaction of note as he was finally able to sink his throbbing erection in her hot pussy, right to his balls.

Breathing deeply, Kevin held still inside her snug pussy. The tension and warmth all around his hard dick felt incredible and he pressed his chest to her beautiful tits, then slid his hands under her to hold her sweet ass, placing the middle finger of his right hand against her little ass hole. He moved that finger around her pussy to get some wet juice and returned to her ass hole, rubbing it in slippery circles.

While he began stroking long, full length thrusts back and forth in her hot box, he pressed his chest against her soft tits and kissed her mouth sloppily. As he got accustomed to the feel of how her flesh held his cock, he increased his thrusting speed while he continued sucking Denise's mouth and sticking his tongue in it.

Denise's eyes opened and she saw everything blurry as she tried to speak, mumbling as Kevin's mouth covered hers. She was being moved like someone was bumping against her. Kevin was steadily thrusting, then pulling back until just the tip of his cock was making contact with her hot hole, then sinking the entire length into her warm, snug tunnel.

It took a little bit for her to piece it together, because she was so drunk, but she didn't have to be sharp to realize that Kevin was fucking her. She wasn't sure what she was going to do about it but the sensations were intense even if dulled by alcohol.. "Do you like that baby?" he said to her lowly, but her only response was to grunt each time he sunk his cock back into her cunt.

The stretching of her little pussy was uncomfortable to her and impossible for her to ignore, but not necessarily painful. Denise wondered how she got herself into this as a wet 'plap plap plap' sounded out in steady rythm with his thrusts.

With Kevin sucking her mouth, she put her arms around his neck and shoulders and thought "Maybe if he just finishes, it will be over so I can leave and forget about it." Still the feeling of his large dick in her, moving back and forth was stimulating her very well. He covered her mouth with with his and started pulling back enough that his cock was completely out of her before thrusting forward and sinking the full length back into her wonderfully warm cunt.

She tried to raise her hips up to expose her cunt to his stabs without even realizing it and grunted each time that she was impaled. Then she felt embarrassed that she would do something so inviting to an act so indecent but she continued meeting his thrusts with the same little motion. Kevin noticed her hip motion and delighted in her reaction as he fucked her little body.

Denise felt his finger tip moving against her little ass hole while he fucked her, and his lust was starting to take over as he tongued at her mouth. Denise didn't want his finger wiggling and circling, poking at her ass hole, but what could she do? Maybe he would just stop at any moment. Kevin's fat manhood kept stretching her pussy and she found it distracting and intense, interfering with her already very impaired thoughts but not completely overpowering the sensations of her flesh being stimulated.

Kevin used her body like something that he owned. His animal desires pushed him and her body provided everything that his lust needed, so he took it. His cock throbbed as he slid in and out of her warm vagina and he pushed his fingertip in her tight wrinkled ass hole while their bodies came together again and again.

Whenever he broke contact with her mouth, she would pant and gasp "AH!!" each time that his cock stabbed her fuck hole. With the intense stimulation and the wet 'CLUK CLUK CLUK' sounds of his tingling erection impaling her, he was about to boil over.

"I am going to come in your mouth!" he told her with some urgency.

His words didn't register because her impairment was too much for comprehension of any real speed but she felt his thick finger slip from her ass and that his cock didn't push against her pussy after he pulled it out. Even as he moved his twitching rod toward her face, she was in a confused state and his fat cock head suddenly pushed against her tongue. She closed her lips around the big knob as the first stream of his thick load shot out.

"Oh fuck! Yeah!" he gasped as her lips tightened a little around his shaft. "Swallow it all." she heard him order as she felt his hands on her head and he moved his hard thing in her mouth in jerky stabs with each squirt of his semen. Denise was repulsed by the huge veiny organ, pumping big, slimey, salty squirts of liquid all over the roof of her mouth, against her tongue, into her throat.

She was about to gag and didn't think that she would be able to swallow it all, but kept her lips tight around his jerking shaft as he held her head with both of his hands. She choked down the slightly bitter semen, and was relieved when the pulsing invader's squirts suddenly decreased in volume, so that she had less fluid to consume. "Oh! Oh! That's it!" he croaked.

Kevin kept holding her head until his orgasm finished and he felt euphoric as he stroked her hair and face. Denise felt crude and powerless as the large veiny flesh still moved slightly in her mouth. The thought of the ejaculate shooting into her mouth seemed so base and animalistic. She felt used and wondered if he thought that she was dirty.

"Are you on birth control?" Kevin asked. She moved her head side to side, as his erect penis was still occupying her mouth. "You should clean my cock off good then." he instructed. "I'm going to fuck you more." Denise felt alarm that he was going to continue but just thought that maybe he would forget about fucking her if she kept sucking his cock. She bathed his appendage in her saliva and swallowed it away, then tightened her lips around his shaft and bobbed a little.

As he pulled his big penis from her mouth and she gasped, she thought about going home, having a shower and going to sleep. Denise thought that maybe she could just forget all about this. After all, she had heard many stories of girls, sometimes her friends, fucking a guy who they didn't want to fuck.

Kevin whispered "That was so good baby." and kept stroking her hair. She was still swallowing the final remnants of the slimey deposit that he pumped into her mouth and her lips still made some wet sounds. Once in a while he would reach down and fondle her tit, lightly tweaking the nipple. After a couple of minutes he was moving his cock to her mouth again and pressing the head to her lips.

As he pushed the big head to her lips, he said "Suck me again." She thought that maybe she was right and he wouldn't fuck her if she sucked him more. As she opened her mouth again, the smooth, hard invader bumped her tongue. "So good baby..." he softly moaned to her.

She was very drunk but realized now that she was definitely going to have to go through 'another round' before she could leave his apartment. At the same time that she thought about distancing herself from the situation she still had a degree of fascination with the appendage in her mouth. The veiny shaft, with the angry looking, big mushroom head against her tongue wasn't so bad when long ropes of juice weren't coming out of the end.

How was it so hard, yet felt so soft and smooth on the surface? Since she resigned to another ten or fifteen minutes until she could make her departure, she increased the tension of her lips as his shaft moved back and forth in her light oral grip. She felt a little ashamed that she decided that she didn't mind his big tool in her mouth and she even liked the juice that was slowly coming out of it now. How different it was from the thick, rather bitter squirts of his orgasm.

As unpleasant as his load in her mouth was, she thought that she would suffer it again to be able to leave Kevin's place and go to her own space to shower and sleep off the alcohol. His erection didn't subside much at all after he came, and his tool was hard and poking the inside of her cheek, bulging it out so crudely. Still, she thought this would be better than the big thing stretching her little pussy again which was a little sore. She swirled her tongue around the smooth head and sucked at it when he pulled back.

Denise was disappointed when Kevin pulled his glistening tool away from her salivating mouth, and pushed her on her back, quickly setting between her legs again. Wasting no time, he bumped his dick against her entrance and pushed it inside her. "No!" she whined as the big thing stretched her out again. So much for getting out of here without him scewing her again, she thought as the intense sensations in her channel immediately overpowered the discomfort from the earlier fucking.

Her cunt was so fantastically smooth and snug, and as he slowly moved inside her, she began gasping again, "Ah! No!" His erection was already throbbing so he stopped moving inside her and held still, breathing heavily as he pressed his chest to her tits. Denise wrapped her legs around him instinctively, but still panted in whispers "No!" and shook her head back and forth a little.