Her Mail Came To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the intense orgasm subsided, she was conscious for another minute or so then she finally slipped off to dreamland assisted by alcohol. The next thing she was aware of was waking with Kevin's hard cock moving in her ass. The tight confines of her body provided ample resistance to his thick limb as it violated her. Her thoughts were confused and slow as she tried to get her bearings and acknowledged "He's fucking my ass again." while his thrusts jostled her body abruptly.

Suddenly he pulled his large cock from her and all of the tension in her depths was gone. She felt her ass hole flex closed just before the big round head pushed against it once more, moving slowly through the tight entrance. She felt it opening her as it sunk all of the way in and his body squished her little buttocks as he pushed. He pulled from her again and she waited for the big knob to press up against her tiny hole.

Denise felt her hole stay open, awaiting the return of the flesh impaler but a moment later she felt her little anus flex closed. She knew that her ass would have to stretch open again when he thrust back into her and felt his knob press against her wrinkled pink circle and push through. When he withdrew from her again, she expected the same, but moments later, she felt Kevin"s hands on her head and her eyes focused just in time to see his shiny cock head moving toward her face.

As he pushed it into her mouth, semen spilled onto her tongue in small squirts and the penis pulsed as she closed her lips around his thick shaft. The thick cock moved back and forth through the ring that she made with her lips and Kevin gently fucked her mouth, gasping "Oh yeah!" Kevin moved her head as he wanted while he slowly sawed his cock back and forth in her mouth. His cock ached and he eventually dressed and left with Denise still on her bed, falling back to sleep.