Her Majesty's Toilet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, looking over my shoulder at Pilot, I watched him brush aside the fabric covering his own manhood, and grasp the huge scepter in his hand. He aimed himself at my own naked opening.

"Drink," he told me, so I bent down further and dipped my chin and mouth into the water, taking deep draughts.

"I bless thee and bathe thee," Pilot grunted, before he was suddenly gushing a torrent of liquid, which struck me in a spot so sensitive that I squealed -- and then moaned.

Holding himself with a firm and steady hand, he urinated forcefully and deliberately over my maidenhood, moving up and down and across only with small strokes, so that I did feel like I was being methodically washed clean. And at the same time -- it was oh so pleasurable. The whole while, I kept my eyes shut and savored the river-water as I swallowed and swallowed.

"Water to water," he said. "Let all flow as it may. I bless thee and bathe thee."

Once his stream started to flag, he clamped down on the flow and preserved the rest; I admired the control, but mourned the conclusion of such an intimate bath.

"That was incredible," Pilot said after a moment. "I gave you a much longer blessing than most are able to receive -- it is typically only a few seconds before I must rush to the next."

"I...enjoyed it too," I said, admittedly a little weakly. Pilot noticed -- and smirked.

"I told you, Ambassador, that I would introduce you to a variety of specialties."

"I am grateful to you," I said, struggling to sit up properly. Pilot assisted.

"If it pleases you, my lady, we may continue on to the next venture I have planned."

"Oh," I said. Honestly, I would have been content to remain here, in the caves, repeating and repeating the events of the morning thus far. But I also trusted Pilot to provide a satisfying experience, no matter where we were...

"Okay," I said. "Lead the way, Bishop."

He smiled at me inscrutably. "Yes, Ambassador."

xxx

This time, the vehicle waiting for us by the river's edge when we emerged was not the same human-carried palanquin from before, but instead a carriage drawn by some native ungulate. It was certainly an unusual animal, of a breed or species unfamiliar to me, though it was hoofed, and horned, and normal enough as those things go.

There was a single human driver walking on the road alongside, steering the beast, and both were cloaked in the colors of the Imperial Household. Pilot consulted with the driver for a moment, and then he offered a hand to help me step inside the carriage.

I noticed our picnic basket, as well as soft bedding, was stored in the corner. The carriage itself was made of wooden slats, smooth and beautifully polished, but gapped enough that I could see small glimpses of the road rolling under us if I put my eye to the slits.

"Any refreshments, my lady?" Pilot asked, beginning to extricate the contents of the picnic basket.

"I think I might take something to eat now," I said, and before I knew it he had prepared a delectable spread of breads and local cheeses, fruit spreads, and savory foodstuffs one could eat by hand. Of course, I took some fire-water with our meal; Pilot's eyes lingered on mine as we clinked glasses. It made me feel suddenly warm and glad that he paid attention to the customs of my own country.

On the road, my bladder became full to bursting once more, and I pissed into Pilot's mouth yet again. This time, I was half standing, my back resting against the wall of the carriage, the top of my head bumping the roof, and he drank from me as if I was honey-wine before licking me clean, and then -- deliciously -- pleasuring me with his tongue.

He was, once more, visibly aroused from receiving my water; but also, at this point, he desperately had to relieve himself. Both of us looked at his hardened member, weeping fluid, and his legs shaking as he kneeled there.

"Ambassador," he said, and it was only because I was paying attention that I heard the little hitch in his voice. "I think it's time."

"I quite agree," I said, for I needed no explanation -- there was a wordless understanding between us now. One small movement -- I slid down to the floor of the carriage -- and swiftly he speared me. His stiff shaft penetrated my inner sanctum, and all I could think was, - Finally.

Needless to say, religious leaders in the Queendom are not restricted by any injunctions on marriage or sexual activity, other than adhering to a basic ethical code.

He achieved his end quickly, and came powerfully, if the noises he made were any indication. And then, while remaining deep inside me, and still quite stiff, he relinquished his remaining self-control and relieved himself.

His groans sounded just next to my ear as he pissed everything out: all the remaining river water, all of my own fluid, everything emptied itself from his body into mine. His words from before struck me deeply at that moment: it did feel so fitting, and cyclical, and so right, that something inside me connected. I achieved my own end while he was still releasing inside me.

After that point, everything became dreamy and hazy memory. As I recall, we were both dripping fluid from our lower halves -- which conveniently ran out through the slats in the carriage -- and we wrapped arms around each other us as we fell suddenly asleep, lulled by the rocking of the carriage and the bleating of the strange beast pulling it.

12