All Comments on 'Her Manuscript'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LostintheteaseLostintheteasealmost 6 years ago
Amazing story

I loved the story. I loved the constant cat and mouse game between Ian and his mother. The boldness of Ian to separate mother and son and his mother being open to it was amazing. The scene at the restaurant and the ride home was so real. When Ian showed her you can't take panties off with your chin. I was hoping he we would sneak a lick of her then take her panties off with his teeth. please write the squeal I am eager to see where this story will go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well done

I gave you five stars. Your writing is very nice. I thought that the excuse of helping the mother in the editing of her story (book? really?) was creative, getting around the problem of how a mother and son start fucking each other. Such fucking is very rare, maybe one case in a thousand, from what I gather. Plus the mother tends to be not so young or attractive by the time a son is old enough to fuck her. I noticed that you don't say the usual bullshit (she was only 36, she had me when she was 18, blah blah blah ...). In fact you say nothing much about her age or her good looks. So the reader has to visualize her, as being attractive. It's sexy that the father is around, but so out of it that the pair can indulge in lascivious behaviour in his presence. I thought the mother was a bit too ready for the randiness - I would have liked the sex to happen after a while, with each party being somewhat shy and feeling guilty on the way. That would make the story even more erotic. Anyway, I was playing with myself as I read the story. Just add some ass-licking and ass fucking. I am not sure there is room for a sequel, because the story seems complete as is, but you may surprise me.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Nice

I love the premise of this storyand threat itpanned out. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good

Loved reading it. Nothing about how my huge 10 inch or how beautiful she was. That made the story more believable. a lot of people could take lessons from you. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice tale

I like your tale It had the , this could happen, feel to It. It did not have the, I am

big BS or the I came ten times BS . Keep writing

NewGuyMichNewGuyMichalmost 6 years ago
Well written

I loved the tease and denial! thank you!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

I greatly enjoyed your tale, and am looking forward to the sequel.

katibkatibalmost 6 years ago
Surprise

Good writing. There is less good writing on this site than there was a few years ago. Give us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written with good characterisation.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875about 5 years ago
Well written!

This is a light hearted, fast paced story with "all the right stuff. A favorite. It's been a while since you've given your fans anything new. I sure hope the well hasn't run dry. There must be another tale about Ian, Mum, Janice and Elaine Stewart bouncing around somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really good. Keep them coming or should I say cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. More sex would have been good with doggy and oral but loved it all the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Conversation moved from a standard mom/son form to a nasty slutty pace, seemed largely contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad there were so few incidents of sex....

Quite good, thanks for publishing here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous