All Comments on 'Her Medieval Fantasy Ch. 01'

by MelaMeela

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start please continue.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 1 year ago

I love the story. This has serious potential to be truly epic. Though when you start the next chapter can we get the vitals on the girl? Height, weight, boobs, she have a bush, how much of her clam in noticeable? Didn't get much to go on in this opening

PanchimanPanchimanabout 1 year ago

An interesting start. I can't wait to see how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a very promising start. I cant wait to see how they make her submit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start to the story!

Though it does seem very inconsistent if her hands are cuffed or not.

Sometimes they are locked behind her back, then she’s handing out drinks, and then putting her hands behind her.

I might have missed a line or something, but the random changes were messing with my mental image of what’s happening every time I read something opposite to what I thought was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm glad you're back with the usual CMNF content. Here's hoping there's a gangbang along the way.

Also, can you describe the guys physical attribute as well besides their names? I think it'll give a better visuals on the guys looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the idea. I'd say no need to include the word 'feminism', or have them debate it. The guy accidently thanking her is enough. It's only natural that she wants to be put in her place.

RagecagemclaneRagecagemclane12 months ago

I love it. I find this character very attractive. I love the buildup, her frustration. The understanding,and them just not getting it or doing it right. I love that she's using them, by trying to get them to use her. I have this struggle in my head. I want to be dominant and have the urges to, but I hold myself back, like these guys. I'm in love with the concept of a sub training me to dominate her.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe202911 months ago

Oh. Looks like I find a new series to binge. With a fresh setting and indeed so many possibilities... Thanks for ending my dry spell.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very nice idea. It would be good if she was captured by the reds in another chapter.

KinkykuscoKinkykusco10 days ago

I really enjoyed this story! The plot pushes so many of my buttons. I read it several days ago and its been on my mind since, thank you for writing and sharing it!

I hope you come back to this story and write more, there's lots of unexplored possibilities. I could see the guys "in character" holding a vote and "legalizing" slavery, then holding an Auction and selling Ellewine to one of the guys. The money from selling Ellewine could be used to invest in some further toys/furnishings at the camp - maybe a cage, stocks/pillory, etc. Perhaps the blues capture her again, but now that they know better they torture her for information, or sentence her to a punishment for her earlier betrayal of their trust.

I like the idea that Ellewine is her submissive alter ego, and that outside the game she's not doing the same with the guys that she does as Ellewine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelaMeela@MelaMeela
I love writing about fantasies where social subjugation of women in patriarchal structures overlaps with BDSM.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES