Her Medieval Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned towards Ryan, and noticed how it made all eyes turn towards my ass. The guys right next to me could have easily given it a perfect slap if they wanted to. "Is there anywhere you keep food and drinks?" I asked.

Ryan pointed to a red tent. I entered it and prepared a tray of fifteen drinking cups in which I poured some beer. I emerged out of the tent looking exactly how I wanted to look: naked, chained and collared, a tray in my hands like a good, obedient servant girl.

It was so extremely hot to walk around the table, feeling the constant gaze of fifteen men, fully clothed, eyeing my entire nudity up and down, as I served them their drinks. The craziest part was whenever I reached my guy friends.

Understand this: these were my male friends that I was part of the gang with. My guy friends I went to class to and hung out with were seeing me completely naked, and by the way they kept looking, barely able to focus, I could tell they were enjoying what they were seeing.

It was crazy, I was discovering a new aspect of me that I didn't know existed. It was like there was an inner slut in me that had just awoken.

I gave a drink to Mark, who took it and smiled politely at me, trying to act all casual, like nothing strange was happening.

"Thank you," he said.

Thank you? Really? He just said thank you? That polite niceness alone almost turned me off, but I just shrugged it off and focused on the situation: I was the only girl among fifteen guys, and I was naked and chained up. I had always had fantasies of being kept naked around powerful men, and I was finally getting to experience those fantasies.

I walked over to the end of the table, and stood next to Collin, putting my hands behind my back in an obedient pose, like a guard at the ready, but instead of male guard in armor holding a weapon, it was a vulnerable, naked girl presenting her fully bared nudity. Suddenly, I had an idea. I turned to Collin.

"Sir?" I asked. "I have some suggestions for the battle plans."

Everyone around the table stopped talking. It seemed all the attention was constantly on me, and the moment I opened my mouth, everyone went silent.

"Go ahead, Ellewine," one of the mercenaries said. "You are also a warrior. Let's hear you out."

I looked at them with genuine disbelief. Were guys really this fucking dumb?

"You know what?" I said. "Forget it."

So, the men just awkwardly said "O.K" and went back to discussing the battle plans. I pouted silently in my corner. Don't get me wrong, I was still enjoying the arousal of being exposed, and the subtle feeling of submission, but it was too subtle. I needed more.

Eventually, the battle plan assembly was over. The LARP event always started in the evening for the first day, so the first day was actually only a half day, and everyone went back to their tents. Malcolm was kind enough to allocate an entire tent only to me, as they didn't think I'd want to spend the night, alone and naked, with a guy. And that was the problem, really. They were being way too kind.

My gang had an entire large tent to themselves, and I could hear them role-playing inside as jolly mercenaries drinking and feasting together. I entered the tent and snapped my fingers, calling for attention.

"Oh, Ellewine," Sam said.

"No, no, stop the roleplay for a second, no Ellewine," I said, annoyed. I placed myself in front of them, naked, but armed with a dominant air of anger that made me feel like I was towering over them, and they were clearly feeling intimidated. Few things are as scary as feminine anger after all, and no amount of nudity and chains can mitigate it.

"Are you alright, Kylie?"

"You seem annoyed."

"Oh, do I?!" I snapped. "Guys... what the fuck?"

They seemed completely oblivious to why I was angry. Ryan asked me what was wrong.

"What's wrong is that you guys said this is about immersing ourselves into a role-playing atmosphere and committing to our roles. But you're not keeping to the script when it comes to me! I'm supposed to have joined your mercenary band thinking I'd be one of you, and you guys are supposed to be a bunch of sexist, medieval chauvinists! You're literally KEEPING ME NAKED AND CHAINED BECAUSE I'M NOT A MAN!"

"Well... yeah..." Marty said. "You're kept naked and collared, I don't what else we're supposed to do..."

I groaned audibly, and this was genuinely intimidating them. I was usually the soft spoken, nerdy girl they knew. Now they were looking at a savage, naked, chained up woman with fury in her eyes.

"Act the damn part, guys! I'm serving you drinks, and you guys are thanking me and giving me a polite smile... I ask you if I can participate in the men's discussion, and you just allow me!"

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Michael asked, proceeding to say sarcastically: "slap your ass?"

"YES!" I screamed that last word so loud, they recoiled. But now I was smiling, since I was actually getting through their thick skulls. "Thank you! You're men who think a woman has no place being a warrior. If I bring you a drink, you should spank my ass and call me a good bitch or something, not smile at me and be nice! And when I ask you if I can participate in the battle planning, I'm asking if I can do male-stuff. I'm literally rebelling against my gender role. You're gonna allow me to be one of you? No! The whole point is that you're keeping me segregated because I'm a woman. You should answer by slapping my ass even harder, telling me to shut up and know my place, or something."

They could clearly see how desperate I was for this kind of treatment.

"But Kylie," Malcolm said, "this is a bit weird for us. It's really sexist. We don't wanna be sexist."

"It's a MEDIEVAL fantasy setting, Malcolm. Why wouldn't it be sexist? You're fine role-playing as murderers who kill for money, no?" I took a deep breath. "Look, I get it. As guys, you're probably ten times more sensitive than I am when it comes to sexism because you don't want to be called sexists. I get it. And that's really sweet of you. But this is the point of role-playing: we can do things we usually wouldn't do. We get to say things we don't actually believe for the sake of the story. There's a time and place for feminism, but the Middle-Ages are literally not the TIME for feminism."

Malcolm got up and walked towards me. "Ok, you really want to be treated like a bitch?"

"Yes."

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my hair and pulled me close. Holy shit. The power dynamic had just shifted completely. Now, all the sudden, my guy friend had turned into this strong guy taking charge of me.

"Go serve us drinks, bitch," he ordered.

I guess the roleplay was back on. He let go of my hair, and I did the same thing as earlier in the day: brought a tray of cups and served them to my male friends, or should I say, the mercenaries, one by one. And one by one, they slapped my ass to congratulate me on how much of a good girl I was being.

The evening went on like that, with me as the naked servant girl obeying the men, bringing them drinks and food, and them patronizingly slapping my ass and calling me compliments such as "good slut," and "obedient bitch."

At some point later in the night, they started playing cards. I asked them if I could join.

"No, you can't," Collin answered.

"Why?!" I said.

"This is men's stuff. You expect to participate in our activities as one of us? Might as well let you wear clothes too."

Michael slapped my ass and waved me away. "Go kneel in the corner over there and shut your mouth, girl."

I couldn't help but smile. The arousal was just too much to deal with. "Yes Sir," I said.

I went into the corner of the tent, away from them, and knelt in an obedient pose, my head down and my hands behind my back. It was crazy how such a simple thing was turning me on and making me feel good. I wasn't even being paid attention to; in fact, I was alone. But the humiliation of it was so fun. To be told that you're inferior to everyone else, and your place is to kneel naked in a corner with your mouth shut.

After a while, Ryan approached me and broke character, asking me if I actually wanted to play cards with them, and if this was too boring for me.

"No way," I said, smiling. "This is perfect. I'm the warband's female. This is where I belong."

He petted my hair. "Good girl." And he went back to the other men.

I closed my eyes and savored not only the perfect moment, but the knowledge that this was only beginning.

I had entered the LARP as a nerdy, geeky girl with the prudishness of a schoolteacher. I already knew I'd be leaving it a completely different person. I now realized that Ellewine wasn't just some character I was role-playing as. She was me, or at least, a part of me that had laid dormant all my life.

But now, she was unleashed. Unleashed thanks to a collar and chains. Boy, was this going to be fun.

12