All Comments on 'Her Mom Taught Me To Fuck'

by Supersawbones456

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
exgovieexgovieabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Not sure I would believe a mother during the training but it was an interesting idea. Looking forward to part 2. May it be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Great build-up and attention to details. My favorite part was: "I laid down on my back, and she stroked my chest, telling me how she loved my sexy hair and how she could make my nipples as well as my cock stand to attention. She gently sucked and nibbled on my nipples and kissed her way down to my belly. She tongued my naval and told me how sexy my hair trail going down to my groin was. She said it was an arrow pointing her to the prize of her big friend.

She licked my cock and balls and then wrapped her lips around me and began slowly going up and down, driving me crazy. I started begging to taste her sweet pussy, but she just kept sucking. I told her I was going to cum and she began gently massaging my balls as she picked up the pace of her blow job. I soon was shooting, filling her mouth with cum that she was swallowing as fast as possible. She moved up to kiss me, which I wasn't too sure of as I knew I would be tasting my cum for the first time. Her tender lips won the battle, and I found that my cum didn't taste bad, just different."

Keep it up. This really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad to read this story. Glad to see that Greg has some sexy chest hair and a hairy trail leading across his abs to his cock. A very sexy sight, and he is really turned on by Marsha and Jenna!

topsectopsecabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to more parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent Story

I am adding your story to my list of favorites. I'm looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Part 2

Looking forward to the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exciting and very sexy. I’d love to read part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous