Her Mom Taught Me To Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Jenna in every way, but the only time I touched her, she pushed me away, and I assumed she didn't want me to go any further. I care so much and want her so much I would do anything for her, including wait if necessary."

"I think you missed something because I know she wants you to take charge and give her all the love she can handle. Are you a virgin? "

"Yes," I replied, tucking my head in embarrassment.

"It's okay. If you want, we can fix that problem tonight. I will teach you a little about loving and being loved. Be honest, have you thought about fucking Jenna and/or me?"

"Yes," I said. I'm sure my face was quite red as I admitted my lust.

She didn't say anything. She just reached out her hand to rub my dick through my jeans. I immediately felt my growing erection pushing for release.

Marsha stopped her rubbing and asked if I liked that, and I told her I did. She then asked if I wanted to touch her, and if I did, why didn't I show her by my actions. She said I should let my body and feelings direct my actions. With trembling hands, I reached out and fondled her luscious tits through her loose top, and I thought I might cum just from touching her.

I said, "I don't want to be unfaithful to Jenna, but it feels great to touch you."

"Jenna knows what is happening. She wants me to teach you if you want to learn. I think she also wants me to find out if you are gay or something."

With that, I took off her top and started caressing her tits with relish. I sucked and licked, and she began to moan. She took off my shirt, unbuckled my jeans, and pulled my jeans and underpants off in one movement. I was suddenly naked.

My fully erect cock stood at the full eight inches. She looked and grabbed my pole and said, how magnificent it was. She leaned over and kissed it and ran her tongue over the head, and then sucked it into her mouth. The feeling was just out of the world! She then asked if I wanted to get her naked. I didn't need any further prompting and quickly removed her pants, and suddenly I was looking at her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed, and her labia seemed to beckon me. I had seen lots of pussies in pornography but had never had this experience. I could smell her fragrance and see the moisture that was forming. I was hypnotized.

I edged closer and tentatively licked the outside of her labia. She spread her legs invitingly, and I licked more, enjoying her womanly flavor. I spread her labia with my fingers and saw her hooded clitoris, which I tongued and was rewarded by her clit peeking out. I slid the hood back and gently flicked my tongue side to side as I had seen in porn, and she started encouraging me, saying things like," Yeah, like that." I continued to give her clit attention when I inserted first one, then two fingers into her willing love tunnel.

I remembered reading about the g-spot. To my surprise (and her's), I found that slightly rougher spot an inch inside her vagina and moved my fingers in a "come hither" movement that caused her to start writhing and saying she was going to cum. She shuddered and pushed me away from her flowing cunt.

After a few minutes, she said, "Fuck me."

I moved between her legs, and she positioned my cock at her eager love hole and told me to take it a little easy as it had been a long time, and I was huge. I pushed and felt my head enter into her velvet glove. I stopped for a moment, then moved further, feeling the silky pulsing of her vagina consuming more and more of my cock. She asked me to pause a moment, and I didn't know if I could resist cumming before I even got all the way inside. I managed to wait for a moment before I gave a final push and buried myself balls deep.

I could feel that I hit something (I assumed it was her cervix). She gave a little cry and wrapped her legs around me. I stayed still for a minute or so, then started rhythmically pumping in and out of her. All too soon, I knew I was going to cum and told her. She said just pump a little more. I tried to think of something else while I pumped her, banging into her cervix. It was not distracting enough. I finally told her I was cumming as I thrust as deep as possible and began shooting ropes of hot semen into her sucking pussy. She announced she was cumming and started rocking and thrashing so hard that I had to hold tight not to be tossed off her. After some time, she seemed to relax a bit, and I pulled my still erect cock out of her with a little sucking sound.

Marsha, in a kind of dreamy voice, said, "My Jenna is a lucky girl. You are a natural lover. You just need to show her. I would advise you to let her blow you before you fuck her so you can last a little longer, and remember that you have a massive cock, so take it easy at first. She is a virgin. Now show Jenna what you have learned. She and I on the pill, so don't worry about that score. Show her you are the man she has dreamed of for years." Marsha went and got a warm moist washcloth, cleaned me up, and told me not to bother getting dressed.

I walked, naked, with my erect penis waving in the breeze, to Jenna's room. She was lying on her bed, and when she looked over and saw me, her mouth dropped open, and she just stared at me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood still for a second.

My precious Jenna broke the silence and said, "Holy shit, you are huge and even hotter without your clothes."

I went to my knees beside her bed and, with tears in my eyes, said, "I am so sorry. I am a fool, I guess. I thought you didn't want me to push you. The first night we were at the overlook. I touched your breast, and you suddenly had to get home, and I thought I had screwed up and might never have a chance again with the most beautiful, sexy, and intelligent girl I have ever known. You are every guy's fantasy. I love everything about you, from your star-light dusted hair to your perfect body, to your toned and gorgeous curves, down to your cute toes. I think I would die if I lost the chance of totally being your friend, lover, and your man. I want to make love with you and please you beyond any dream you have ever had."

Jenna put her finger on my lips, clearly wanting me to stop talking, and said, "My sweet, gallant knight, you are my fantasy come to life. I wanted to be with you long before you gave me a second look. All the guys seem to be so grabby and just wanted to fuck me--not to please me or because they had an ounce of care for me, but so they could get laid. From the beginning, you seemed to want to know me, to find out what interested me. I knew you were intelligent and quickly found out you had a good, kind way with people, not to mention you are quite an eyeful, all muscled and with bulges in the right places.

One of the things that turned me on is that you stayed loyal to your friends and always seemed eager to give others credit. You are a man among boys, and it shows in everything you do and say. I want to be your woman, your lover, your sexy slut, your friend. I want to give you everything I have. That's why I had to talk to my mother because I thought maybe you just didn't want all of me. We came up with the plan for her to seduce you and find out if you were gay, or inexperienced, or whatever. I heard her cum twice, so I think you got her stamp of approval."

I climbed up on the bed beside Jenna and began kissing her. I took her shirt off and saw her perfect tits for the first time. They are not huge, but they are perfectly shaped and topped by cherry-red nipples standing up so hard that they could probably cut glass. When I fondled her magnificent tits, they were soft yet firm. When I kissed and sucked and nibbled her nipples, she moaned and encouraged me by saying how great it felt and clutching my head to her.

As I worked my way down, I had to kiss and lick her tummy, flat and crowned by the cutest navel ever. I moved down and kissed until I was stopped by her jeans, which I unbuttoned and slid down her long, toned, and shapely legs. I grabbed her panties with my teeth and pulled them off while she was saying, "Yes, yessss." Her pubic hair was trimmed into a heart-shaped frame surrounding her labia and topped by a "runway."

I kissed along her thighs and up to her pussy, which I could see was moist. I licked along the slit, causing her to jump and squirm. I spread her lips with my fingers and made oral love licking around the opening to her vagina. Finally, I plunged my tongue deep into her canal, eliciting moans and quivering from Jenna. I licked up to her clitoris and gently sucked on it. Her "man in a boat" got stiffer and engorged. I slid the hood back and gently flicked my tongue from side to side. She loudly announced that she was going to cum and began thrashing around so hard that I had to grab her ass not to be dislodged from her sweet pussy.

Suddenly she clamped her thighs tightly around my head and began spasming while she screamed, "I'm cuuummmmminnngg." After she stopped her wild movements, I brought my fingers to her vagina. I searched for her g-spot, which I found, and began to massage with two fingers alternating the pressure and tempo. In no time, she had another orgasm. This time, she pushed me away from her cunt, panting and saying that she couldn't take any more.

After a few minutes, she rolled me off her and began kissing me. She worked her way down my body, spending extra time on my nipples, belly button, and then she kissed me down one leg and back up the other leg. She grabbed my cock and seemed to be studying it.

Finally, she said, "You are so amazing. I love how the head of this massive cock thrusts out of your foreskin when I slide my hand down. Your balls feel so big in my hand. You taste so different than I thought a cock would taste, and it is so good." My sweet Jenna then went wild, sucking my cock and trying to get her mouth to engulf my entire length. All too soon, I felt my balls tighten and knew that I was about to explode. When I told her I was about to cum she just started sucking harder and faster. I pumped rope after rope of jism into her hungry mouth, and she tried to swallow every drop, but I could see some cum oozing out around my cock. When I finally stopped ejaculating, she began licking my cock as if to get every drop.

We held each other for a while, and she told me how fantastic it had been so far and how she wanted me deep inside her but was glad to have a little break as she had never cum three times in a row. I turned to her and put my leg over her as we laid side by side.

I couldn't stop myself from hunching Jennas's leg as my cock wanted more. She soon commented that "her big friend" (referring to my dick) seemed agitated and thought she might have a way of soothing his fever. I fondled her perfect tits and rubbed her perky nipples until she started saying how good it felt. I moved between her legs and sucked her tits, and kissed my way down to her moist pussy where I licked and sucked, enjoying her feminine juices until she started squirming and asking me to fill her and let her big friend loose in her pussy.

As I put my engorged cock head to the opening of her vagina, she got a slight look of worry and told me she was a virgin, and she thought her big friend was huge and maybe she wouldn't be able to take him all the way. I told her we didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do and that I would take it slow and stop whenever she wanted. I pushed and felt the head slip past her opening and paused. I went further, and she started saying how full she was, so I pulled back and slowly drove further into her velvet tunnel. I kept this up until I reached a bit of blockage and thought it was probably her hymen, so I paused and asked if she wanted me to stop.

Jenna surprised me by saying, "drive my big friend all the way in, split me in two, make me yours. Do it now!"

I pulled back a little and gave a big thrust, driving through her hymen and going until I felt a solid barrier, which I assumed was her cervix.

"Oh God, I have never been so full in my life. It hurts but in a good way. Hold on a moment, and let my little pussy get used to swallowing my big friend."

I just held her and let my throbbing cock enjoy being enclosed in my precious Jenna. I tried to think about other things to distract me, which didn't help too much, but then I focused on wanting this to be special for her and how much I wanted to please her. After a few minutes, I told her to hold on, and I would roll us over so she could control things. She wrapped her arms around me, and I managed to get her on top of me without totally disconnecting us. She kind of giggled and said this was like some kind of porn movie. I quickly told her there was no porn star or woman as sexy or as beautiful as herself. I also told her that this was a great position because I could see her fantastic body and watch my cock disappear into her.

She slowly began to move up and down, riding my pole as I reached between us and gently rubbed her clit. Her movements got faster as she impaled herself deeper with each flex of her hips. She completely bottomed out and started yelling that she was going to cum. I told her I was too.

"Yes, oh lord, yes. Fill me with your hot cum! Take me as your own. I want you to fuck me every day and every way. You feel so good. Here I come, catch my cum all over your huge cock. I'm yours. Fill meeeeeeeee!"

I couldn't hold back any longer and shot load after load of jism into her hungry pussy. The spurting of my cock triggered her orgasm. Jerking and babbling, clutching and flailing, bouncing up and down, she had a shuddering climax, then collapsed on me and started crying.

"Thank you. You are my dream come true. My fantasy is now a reality. I feel like a special woman--your woman."

We just laid there holding each other, and I guess we must have dozed off in the afterglow of sexual satisfaction.

We awakened, and she rolled off me. I was still inside her, and it felt weird to be disconnected from her. I told her that I wished I could stay inside her forever, and she laughed and said she felt the same, but it would make walking difficult if her big friend were lodged inside her. She kind of looked and saw that my cum was oozing out of her and that I had a bit of red-tinged juice on my cock. She got up and went to the bathroom, which adjoined her room, brought back a washrag and towel, and cleaned me off and cleaned herself off.

She remarked that she probably would have a hard time moving quickly tomorrow playing tennis. I told her that if we laid here naked much longer, I would get horny again, and she said she hoped so, but maybe we should wait a little while. I asked her if she would get my clothes, and she got dressed and left to get my clothes. She returned and watched me get dressed. She told me that her mother had left a note saying she would be back at 7 for whatever dinner Jenna made. I laughed and told her I would be glad to help as I was handy in the kitchen. She said that I was handy everywhere.

As we made dinner, I thought it would feel strange seeing and talking with Marsha. I was not sure how I should act or what I should say. Just the thought caused my dick to tingle. When Marsha got home, dinner was ready, and we sat down to eat. After a few bites, she commented that the food was delicious and said that I must have helped. Jenna spoke up and said that I was an excellent cook. But "cook" came out "cock." Marsha laughed and said that she agreed with both.

She said that she knew the situation was unusual but that we should all know that what she and I had was sex, and she hoped that what Jenna and I had was making love. She laughed and said that if Jenna got tired of me, I should look her up. Marsha told Jenna she was a lucky girl to have found me and that I was fortunate to have found Jenna and damned lucky that she had decided to confront the situation as she had. I told her that I agreed and that if Jenna wanted to get rid of me, she would have to hire a team of thugs. I then asked if some sockets needed fixing, and she told me I had already fixed the two sockets that needed tending too.

The three of us sat around just relaxing, making idle talk, and halfway watching T.V. After a few shows, Marsha said that she needed to talk to Jenna and me and to ask a few questions. I was apprehensive, but Jenna said, "Sure!" Marsha then asked Jenna if her experience was as good as she had hoped. Jenna replied with gushing praise, saying it was better than her fantasies. She also said she had been worried when she saw her big friend and realized just how big he was. She went on to say that she felt like she was being split in two, but soon it felt so wonderful.

I was shocked to be having this conversation. Marsha was aware of this and started talking about how she and Jenna had been very open about sexual matters, and they had discussed all this before it happened. Marsha continued, saying that she had not had sex in 16 years. I asked why, given that she was stunning and sexy.

"To be honest," Marsha said, "I never really recovered from the relationship with Jenna's father, I guess. He was not very nice or respectful, and when he found out I was pregnant at 16, he dumped me. I had to finish high school at home and then threw myself into college, which I finished in two years, and then law school. Thankfully my mother helped by watching Jenna a lot during those early years. I felt like I needed to make up for that and spent most of my time when I was not working with her. I'm glad I did because I got to see what a treasure she is in every way. I had lots of offers, but the guys either weren't smart enough to walk and chew gum, or they were so clearly after pleasing themselves that they just didn't interest me. When Jenna brought you home that first time, I recognized that she had found what I never have--a great guy who was more interested in pleasing her than pleasing himself. I'm sure I will find the right guy some time, but I want to ask you both if I could have sex with you, Greg, occasionally."

My mouth dropped open, and my dick twitched.

Jenna spoke up and said, "Of course, that is really up to Greg, and I assure you I would never agree to share him or this (as she touched my cock) with anyone other than you, mom. If Greg is okay with that, and you don't wear him out or something, I am okay with that. I trust you both, and I feel like I kind of owe you, mom."

They both looked at me, and I was too freaked out to speak for a couple of minutes. When I regained my ability to speak, I told them I was willing to go along with this. I admitted I was worried that it might affect my relationship with Jenna. They both assured me they wouldn't let that happen. I turned to Jenna and asked her if she was okay with all this, and she said she was and that she would say something if she started feeling differently.

I asked if we were still scheduled to play tennis tomorrow, and Marsha said that she wanted to know if I was as good an athlete as a lover and cook and was looking forward to playing.

It started getting late, and I was ready to get in bed with Jenna. I was glad when she asked if I was prepared to go to bed. We said goodnight to Marsha and went to Jenna's room. She had me naked before I could even start to undress her. She made undressing her difficult as she had a grip on my penis. I finally managed to get her naked and asked her to stop for just a minute. I stepped back and drank in every lovely curve and every inch of her flawless skin. I told her in a very husky voice that she was incredible. She told me that I made her what she was. I went to her and just clung to her, relishing her softness and the feel of her tits pressed against me.

She giggled and said, "Now I want you to lay down on the bed and let me enjoy your body."