Her Mom Taught Me To Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid down on my back, and she stroked my chest, telling me how she loved my sexy hair and how she could make my nipples as well as my cock stand to attention. She gently sucked and nibbled on my nipples and kissed her way down to my belly. She tongued my naval and told me how sexy my hair trail going down to my groin was. She said it was an arrow pointing her to the prize of her big friend.

She licked my cock and balls and then wrapped her lips around me and began slowly going up and down, driving me crazy. I started begging to taste her sweet pussy, but she just kept sucking. I told her I was going to cum and she began gently massaging my balls as she picked up the pace of her blow job. I soon was shooting, filling her mouth with cum that she was swallowing as fast as possible. She moved up to kiss me, which I wasn't too sure of as I knew I would be tasting my cum for the first time. Her tender lips won the battle, and I found that my cum didn't taste bad, just different.

I told Jenna that I had waited long enough and I needed to bury my face in her delicious love pot and turned her onto her back and proceeded to lick and suck until I felt her thighs begin to quiver. I stuck my finger into her vagina and massaged her g-spot, causing her to explode into her orgasm. Without waiting for her to cool down, I moved up, stuck my throbbing member into her, and slowly moved deeper. She started gasping as if she was drowning and started thrusting her hips at me and clawing at my back like a wild animal, I started moving in time with her thrusts, and she again exploded with another orgasm. This time I was still and let her recover a bit.

I told her that I had been thinking about what she had said about how difficult it would be to move around with me buried inside her and had come up with the solution. I grabbed her perfect ass and swung us around so that my legs were off the bed and picked her up with us still attached and marched around the room. She wrapped her gorgeous legs around me and held on tight as she squealed with delight.

"You're doing it again, touching new places and rubbing my thirsty clit. You're going to make me cum again. I don't know if I can take it. You are my superman. I'm cumming!" She started spasming like she was having a seizure, and I had to squeeze her tight to keep from dropping her. I got us back to the bed and laid her down as my dick popped out of her. She noticed I was still hard and said she wanted me to cum in her, but she couldn't handle another orgasm. She just pulled me on her and said, just fuck me and cum for me. I pumped and soon exploded, feeling her pussy milking my pulsing member.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and hope you will check out part 2!