Her Morning Coffee

Story Info
My wife enjoys her morning coffee while I enjoy my wife.
847 words
4.45
27k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers

I walk out to the kitchen in the morning to find my wife leaning on the counter drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, wearing nothing but an oversized tee shirt. I linger for a moment to take in the view. Bare feet, long skinny legs going up to the world's most perfect round little butt, the beautiful curve of her hips and lower back, flat stomach, her tiny cute breasts, long neck, and curly brown hair up in a messy top bun.

I admire every inch of her before walking up and running my fingertips up her back. She moans and smiles, arching her back as she stands up and turns towards me. I pull her into a kiss, tasting her morning coffee. She tastes like heaven.

"Good morning" she says, breaking from the kiss. She smiles at me with those big beautiful brown eyes. "What do you want for breakfast?"

I slide my hand down her back, over her incredible curves, and squeeze her perfect little butt. "You."

She smiles at me, biting her lip. Then she gives a cute giggle before grabbing my head and pulling me into another deep kiss. I turn her around and she leans forward, her elbow resting on the counter. I drop to my knees behind her, running my hands down her amazing body as I go. She pulls the tee shirt up, revealing nothing underneath.

I find myself face to face with the the most absolutely beautiful booty the world has ever seen. I squeeze it in both hands, kissing both cheeks, biting lightly. I kiss and bite her tailbone before moving lower, spreading her cheeks as I work my way down. I hear her gasp when my tongue finds her sweet spot.

I lick and eat her beautiful little butt, losing myself in the ecstacy of being on my knees behind her, desperate to please her. She quietly sips her coffee as my tongue finds its way deeper inside her. My hands massaging her feet, her calves, running up between her legs, and find her dripping wet pussy. I slide my fingers inside, quickly finding her spot, and slowly begin fingering her. My wife moans, taking another sip of coffee.

I hear her turn a page of the newspaper, casually sipping coffee, teasing me pretending to go about her morning. It drives me crazy, my desire to please her, my need to make her cum, my longing to feel her body tense and hear her screaming. I'm determined to bring her to orgasm. To finger her to completion while making love to her backside with my mouth. I moan into her body, hungry for more, hungry to please, hungry for her to cum.

I turn my hand around and begin rubbing her clit with 2 fingers and my thumb slides inside putting pressure on her G spot. My other hand is squeezing her butt, spreading her cheeks open so i can bury my face in her. I hear her gasp loudly and almost drop her coffee mug. She spreads her legs, giving me even more access. I finger her faster as i hungrily eat out her butt.

She begins grinding her perfect ass into my face, moaning louder, throwing her head back. She reaches back and grabs the back of my head, digging her nails into my scalp, scratching behind my ears. I groan as she pushes my face between her cheeks, urging me to lick deeper. I happily oblige, desperate to please her, hungry for her. Her cheeks are smothering as she pushes back into me. I have no desire to breath, she is my only desire. My fingers pick up speed on her clit and my thumb on her G spot.

She grabs the counter with both hands and her body tenses, pushing into me before she explodes into a powerful screaming orgasm. Her whole body shaking above me, her ass grinding violently on my face. She collapses onto the counter as her knees start to buckle. I hold her steady, softly licking and kissing her perfect little butt as she comes down from her orgasm.

She gives a small shudder and a quiet moan every time my tongue finds her sweet spot. She slowly dances on my tongue, her approval of a job well done. I smile, proud of giving this to her. I lean forward, gently making out with the world's most beautiful little booty. She grinds back onto me, softly moaning, smiling to herself as she dances.

I stand back up behind her, lightly massaging her back as I go, admiring her incredible body. She stands up, struggling to catch her breath. My wife grabs her coffee and takes a deep sip, turning to look at me. She's even more beautiful in her post orgasm glow. She grabs my neck and pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. massaging my head and scratching me behind my ears, slowly grinding into me. Her kiss tastes like her morning coffee. She bites my lip as we pull apart. "Mmmm...Good morning" She whispers through her smile.

Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers