All Comments on 'Her Mother's Daughter'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 8 years ago
I liked it ....

I have also read 'Pet' and can see links between the stories. Is there a reading order for your other stories?

Keep up the good work.

Tom D

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Home Run 💥💥💥

Way Better ending than the story with Milly Dani & Wendy.

I'm awarding this One 5 🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

I really liked the read. I just wish there were more details about the first time that you and your daughter had sex, and/or when Linnie was turned and a threesome with her. Other than those additions, it is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice buildup, rushed ending

You gave us a nice deep insight into the mother's psyche, but waited very long for the daughter's actual "turning". Buildup is good, but don't skip the finale! You glanced over their lovemaking and gave us just a quick conclusion.

I wish you actually gave us any of that anticipated mother-daughter sex and explored the dynamics of their highly unconventional relationship. You teased us with it before - does Sammi want Cat to hurt her? Who dominates whom, and in what ways? Do they have doubts or regrets and how do they deal with them? How does their previous relationship reflect on their sexual life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sorry for the one star because I meant to put 4 stars. I have never rated any story I hv read so urs is the first. I found it to be very interesting and loved reading it.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
AWESOME story!!!!

I really enjoyed the story...how it led down the path to a Wonderful conclusion. I'm going to reading more of your work. Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U set it for cat to be the lead but then have her semi submit to her daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...