Her Name Was

Story Info
I go on a quest to learn a stripper's name.
2.3k words
4.16
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove off my now ex-girlfriend's lot, I tried opening my map app to try to find my way to the closest bar. There was one around the corner.

There she was, a girl in a blue hoodie coming out of the bar. Her clothes dirty, her jeans torn at the knee, her hair was messy, but her makeup was flawless. She looked distraught. I nearly hit her with my car, the sudden brake enough to alarm her back to reality. She touched the hood of my car and began mouthing what looked like, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She walked out of harm's way and continued her path. I lowered my window and asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks," she kept walking, looking at her watch.

I insisted, "You sure you okay? Can I give you a ride somewhere?"

She lowered her head to fit through the passenger window, "I'm trying to get to work but I missed the bus. Could you drop me off at the next stop? I'll give you gas money."

With time to kill and in need of a distraction, I said, "I'll take you to work, where do you work?"

Hesitant, she replied, "You can take me to the banking district, it's in that area."

"Yeah, I know that place, I'll drop you off, get in."

She looked both ways before entering the car. She placed the large bag on her person in between her feet at the floor of the car. She put on her seat belt and looked at me with a smile, "I really appreciate it, please don't murder me," she said as she let out a nervous chuckle.

I laughed and took out my driver's license. I gave her my card as I started to drive. She read the card intently before placing it on an empty cup holder.

"So Brad, you live near the banking district... do you work near there?"

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I whiff of her perfume caught me off guard. It was pleasant, feminine, but not floral. I turned to look at her and took a closer look at her. Her face was fully made up, heavy makeup, false eyelashes. I immediately realized she was headed for one of the clubs in the district.

"I work at the bank on the corner of 5th and Center... I live about 10 minutes from the office. What club do you work?"

She looked pleasantly surprised, "Glitter," she said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Come see me tonight and find out."

"What time are you on?" I asked nervously, aroused.

"Pretty early, I usually have a regular that likes to see me before his bedtime. I'll usually do a set before or after I see him. We open at 10 if you're interested."

"I actually just broke up with my girl, maybe some other time," I replied against my will.

The rest of the car ride was filled with closed-ended questions. It didn't feel awkward, she would ask a question, I would ask a question. I learned that she's from the West Coast, studying Engineering, had been in a relationship with a much older man who did not let her come here, so she broke up with him and came here anyway.

I dropped her off at the back entrance and made my way home. At least I thought. I turned back to the parking lot and sat contemplating what I wanted to do next. I wanted to go back home and sit with my thoughts. I also wanted to uncover more of this girl. I didn't even get her name. She was beautiful, I could only tell from her face. The baggy clothing gave little answer to my inquiry about how tight she may have been. What was her performance like? How did she dress? Was she an angel, a devil, a naughty schoolgirl? I sat in my car as the lights ignited a glow from within the building. Music resounded to the parking lot. I took a deep breath and made my way in.

Few people were inside already. A group of younger guys, probably there for the cheaper beer and cheaper titties. An old man, silver-haired, well-dressed. He was reading a newspaper with whatever light his booth provided. I walked up to the bar and asked for a Jack & Coke. I looked around and asked about the girls that were coming up. The bartender could not give me an answer. All I could really make out was that a girl named Melody was up next.

The lights dimmed, Melody was coming up. I looked around and the group of young men had neared the stage in awe. The older man was gone. Melody approached the pole and immediately I could tell, was not the girl I dropped off. I ordered another drink, waiting to see where the old man would come out from.

Over the course of the next 30 minutes beautiful girls approached me. One I accepted a lap dance from; the old man exited from a closed entrance to the left and was on his way to leave the club.

I asked the dancer what was in there. She turned to me and sat with her legs opened, caressed my hair and said, "Private dances, we offer 15, 30, 45, and one hour sessions, are you interested?"

Her bubbly eyes looked at me, distraught, I responded, "I'm actually looking for a girl, I can't give you much info other than she had long black hair. She said she performed early but I haven't seen her..."

Disappointed, the dancer got off me and went to the back room. She returned alongside her, draped in crystals, she looked like a chandalier. Her platform heels, clear, she looked like she was gliding across the floor.

"Heeey Brad, you made it out! Can I get you a drink?"

Still stunned, I raised my glass, not realizing it was empty. She smiled and took the glass from me. Her beautiful, rounded ass bounced firmly as she walked back to the bartender and pointed at the cup and then at me. She was definitely an angel.

She walked back to me, "We'll have someone get you a refill pretty soon, can I get you anything else?"

I didn't think twice, I muttered, "I want to see you... in private..."

Without hesitation, she walked back to the door where I first saw her come out from. The old man I thought had left re-emerged and I saw him enter another door in the back. Another dancer came up to me and led me through the door where the angel had gone through. "Absolutely no touching or you will be removed."

The room was covered in crystals, just like her. The lights were dimmed. She entered from another door. Sensually she walked up to the bench, hovering crystals, her wonderful scent over me. Spread legs, she turned her ass to me and climbed the pedestal to get to her pole. She teased the pole and continued to look at the ceiling.

I placed my hands in my pockets and she locked eyes with me, "Hands where I can see them or you risk being removed."

I put my hands where she could see them, I could see an ear piece blinking on her side. She was taking orders. I looked at her, not letting her off my sight. Every move she teased the pole with, she took a sadistic pleasure seeing me struggle.

"Did you know..." she snaked herself towards my face, "I left my ex but he never left me... he is watching me through the security camera... and he wants me to fuck you..." the final whisper vibrating through my spine and straight onto my rock-hard cock. She saw the arousal in my face and looked down at my pants. "You're gonna have to undo those... we can't touch," she said.

Hurriedly, I undid the belt, button, and zipper. She continued to stare until I pulled my pants down to my knees.

She moaned a sexy, deep groan as she snaked her body, crystals resting on my chest and abdomen. A tender kiss to my neck sent waves of fine pleasure down my entire body. I could hear through her ear piece, "Keep going," to which she continued to kiss me. The soft tender lips made their way down to my chest, quivers sending my head back, down to my abdomen, lower abdomen, my boner. She hovered over the tip of my hard erection, breathed her sweet warm air and stayed there. I looked down at her and pleaded gently, "Please suck on it..."

She looked up at me and back down at my penis. She licked the tip once, twice, she took the tip in her mouth and moaned in relief. I moaned in relief. I overheard her ear piece, he was pleasuring himself. "Can you take all of him in baby girl?" he groaned out. She reacted by widening her mouth and stuffing her face with my cock. I let out a grunt, she moaned, twirling her tongue on the bottom part of my dick, motioning upwards and downwards with her mouth. I let the ear piece take control of what he wanted her to do. She continued to suck intently, feeling close to coming, we were interrupted by the sound of the next instructions.

"Lay down baby, lay on the pedestal baby and open your legs facing the camera, go lay down baby," he directed and she obliged. Crystals resting on her every curve, her thong removed, her legs were spread wide open. She made direct eye contact with me and softly muttered, "Come here."

I stood and removed my pants, I walked up to her and looked up at the celing. "Look at me Brad," she redirected attention back to her. "I want your dick... Brad... I want it deep... Brad."

Her lips were seperated by the opening of her legs, glistening at me. My dick teased her slit with her own juice. I slid it up and down, she stared at me, "Put it in me Braaad."

I didn't wait for her to ask again. I penetrated her, she was wet, slippery, creamy when I entered her. She was warm and eager for more. She closed her eyes as I rammed the rest of my penis inside her. I was moving in a slow rhythm, wanting to make this moment last. I started ramming her, the pedestal shaking and slamming into the pole. She tilted her head back and began rubbing her clit with her right hand, pinching her nipples with her left hand. Her breaths shortened, she was panting, the faint groaning from her ear piece giving me a little bit of performance anxiety. I wanted him to go away so I could fully enjoy this angelic pussy. I wanted to penetrate the entirety of my cock in her, leaning in to her, not allowing her to move away from me, forcing her to take me in. I wanted to yell out her name as I rammed myself, slipping so easily, I wanted to know everything I could to keep her.

"What's your name..." I grinded through my teeth. I wanted to explode. She continued to moan in pleasure, she couldn't hear me. I leaned in closer to her, fully penetrating her, giving her no place to go. I talked through my teeth as my weight pressed on the crystal barrier that would not let me enjoy her fully. "What's your name?"

She started grinding herself towards me. I could see her mouthing but I could not understand. I kept fucking her. With every push I was closer. I pushed myself as inward as I could, whispered in her other ear, "I'm about to come in you."

She moved away from my pelvis, wanting to detach. I brought her closer to me, bringing her hips to mine with my hands. I fucked her when I heard further instructions, "I wanna see him come on your face baby, get on your knees for him, do it now baby."

I let her detach and saw as she slid down the seat and down to her knees. She tilted her head towards the camera and opened her mouth facing me. I held my dick and lightly moved it towards her mouth. A sudden rush of pleasure waved throughout my head, hands, feet, and onto the girl. Repeatedly, her face covered in semen, she kept her mouth open. Drips of creamy white fluid dripping onto her crystals. I finished as I leaned onto the pedestal to hold my balance. She opened her eyes and stood up. She wiped the drips of semen around her and collected it with her finger. She looked up at the camera and fit her semen-covered fingers into her mouth. I watched as she erotically stood and awaited his instructions. I took a few steps back and found my briefs and pants. I put myself together as quickly as I could, still not acknowledging what I had just experienced. I was shaky and anxious. The girl smiled and turned to look at me, "I don't get to do that often... actually never done that... thank you Brad."

"That's enough baby, leave the room. You're done for tonight. I will cover this man's dance and whatever you would have made tonight. I love you Lisa."

She gave a subtle, obedient sigh and headed for the door.

"I love you too Lisa," I said as I finished zipping up my pants, she cautiously turned to me while holding her ear piece. She smiled and walked out the room. As I walked out, I lost sight of her and the lights to the room I was just in began to turn on.

I wanted to ask the bartender about her, but the old man was standing at the bar, his gaze following me as I walked across the club to leave. I could have asked for trouble but I was just happy to have met a girl named Lisa.