All Comments on 'Her Name Was Ann'

by marine55rick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rsqman69rsqman69over 15 years ago
Great job

Great job Rick,

I wish I had met an "Ann" when I was that age.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 15 years ago
Enjoyable older woman / younger man recollection

Nice work, Rick. Though it could have used some minor editing, a sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rick, you're aces

A wonderful story, and a very welcome contrast from rapid-synapse fire of the flog fantasies that abound here. Romantic, with nice turns of the head to the time and place without ever straying from the path.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A WINNER

A real winner, great to read of Real People for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5) A VERY GOOD JOB, RICK. THX.

This story is either a true story or it is based on true events.

Guys, I am 5 to 6 years older than Rick. Trust me, memories are accurate but after so many years we can be wrong about the venue or who was sitting at our table.

What we cannot get wrong is our first relationship with an older woman! (Man, you think you have died & gone to heaven.)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE! I gave this story a 5-

I was atteacted to older women until i was in my early fifties.

I still think that women age 35 to 45 are the best & should be the first choice of any healthy man. OMG they are so good in bed! They love male company & they crave sex.

Our maker hit the nail on the head when he created RUBENESQUE women! I am not trying to be prophane, i am just grateful.

Unfortunately the society at large teaches us to admire skinny girls. Even worse the media force feeds us with foto-shopped imagery of artificially slim young women with absolutely blemish-free skin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous