Her Name was Emily

Story Info
Cheating wife enjoys my willing cock.
6.5k words
4.02
24.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Emily.

So, a few months back I started a chat with a chick in response to an email she had sent. After a few replies back and forth, I sent her a dick pic.

If you read my first story, I explained that I have a big cock that the ladies seem to enjoy. I also like married women. Married women with big tits are always a plus, but not a deal-breaker. My cock is a nice, thick, cock. I am uncircumcised, but in the pic I sent, I was fully erect and the head was exposed. The kind of cock a woman doesn't experience every day. The kind of cock they imagine themselves licking, sucking, and fucking.

She was married, we established that through the emails, and she had big tits. At least the chick in the picture she sent did, laying on her back with her big tits spilling out of a spaghetti strap tank top. I was hoping it was her.

She told me that she didn't give out her location, she wouldn't give me her phone number for phone sex chat. That was before she got the picture of my dick.

"Impressive," was her one-word reply.

As we continued our email flirtation, I told her that her tits were beautiful. I think I may have resorted to my somewhat standard line, "You've got great tits."

She thanked me for the "compliment," but made the comment that "A big cock isn't all it takes." She went on to assure me that I wouldn't last long, that her attention to my cock and balls would have me moaning and coming very quickly.

"Challenge accepted," was my reply.

We kept chatting on a regular basis, I pressed hard to meet up. I was persistent with my requests, oftentimes sending her erotic gifs from the internet.

I think my boldness was working because her replies became more explicit and erotic.

Finally, she relented and gave me her address and we set a date for a day a couple of weeks in the future. I assumed that it had to be during the day to make sure her husband would be at work. Did I mention I love fucking married women? Something about sliding into a pussy that belongs to another guy and having my big cock eagerly received.

On the day we had planned, I was in the car early. Her place was over an hour away from my place, so I figured my travel time so I would get to her place around 10. She only knew me by the name on my emails, so it was going to be pretty close to anonymous sex. Who knows, maybe her name wasn't Emily. But who cares, getting to fuck her was enough to undertake the journey. If those are her tits in the pic she sent me, it would be worth the trip.

Her plan was for me to drive through the neighborhood at around 10 to make sure her husband's car wasn't in the driveway. When I is sure it was OK, I was to call the number she gave me and let it ring only twice.

My plan was, as I had told her in my emails that I was "going to fuck you on the bed you share with your husband."

Had I known what I was going to encounter, I would have made an effort to get there early. As if was I was running about 10 minutes late.

So, down the street, past several really nice large homes. I see the address on the left and slow down. Driveway empty, house looks quiet, so I drive to the end of the block and circle back. I stop the car and find my cell. Number dialed. It connects and rings once, twice and I hang up.

God, I am so fucking horny. It has been a few months since I fucked a married woman. I know a lot of you guys know what I mean, married pussy is the best. No commitment, no need for small talk or continued interactions. We are both there for the pleasure we will give and receive.

My heart pounds with excitement as I drive back to the house and turn into the driveway.

Slowly I get out of my car and approach the side door. It is unlocked and I quickly find myself inside a gorgeous kitchen. I make my way through the house and find a very sexy bra and thong at the bottom of the stairway leading to the second floor. I pick up the bra. Sheer and sexy. I look for the tag on the bra. 34DD! Fucking Winning. This chick has big tits!

I slowly climb the stairs and down the hallway, I see a slightly opened door. The lights are on inside the room.

I enter the room without saying a word. There she is, a brunette, medium height, slim, with a sheet draped around herself kneeling on the bed.

In the silence, I can hear the rapid beating of her heart. She is as excited as I am.

I look at her and smiled. I then turn and closed the door behind me. I moved to the foot of the bed and reached out and grasped the bottom of the loose sheet. Quickly I pulled the sheet out of her grasp.

She was nude kneeling on her husband's bed. My smile broadens and I nod to indicate that I like what I see. No words are spoken as I take in the sight of her body, roving over her face, down to her full breasts, and continuing on down to her pussy.

The way she was kneeling I couldn't see her cunt, but I also couldn't see any pubic hair, so she either grooms it or shaves it completely. I love the look and feel of a shaved pussy.

I feel my cock start to thicken as I imagine what kind of fuck this married lady might be.

I walked close to the edge of the bed, my gaze is constantly on her face, and she looked directly back at me. As I near the edge of the bed I extend my hand to help her off the bed. No words are spoken because we both know we are here for the pleasure and excitement of sex.

She takes my hand to aid her in getting off the bed. She slowly steps off the bed and I pull her to me and kiss her deeply. The kiss was hot, passionate, and arousing for us both. My hands pull her body to me. I slowly caress her back and ass as we continue our embrace and kiss passionately. She pushes her full breasts against my body as she eagerly returns my kiss.

Surprisingly, she ground her cunt against the bulge in my pants. It was as if she was out of control with lust and was only thinking about pleasuring me and herself.

She broke away from our passionate kiss and stepped back. She looked me in the eyes and smiled as she reached for my belt. She unhooked my belt and tugged at the button on my pants until it released.

She slowly unzipped the fly of my pants and they slid to the floor. Quickly, she put her hands on the waistband of my briefs and slid them slowly down until my cock sprung free.

She let out a gasp as she got a look at my cock for the first time. I took the gasp as a sign she liked what she saw.

She was kneeling in front of me and she helped me step out of my pants. While she fondled my cock, I quickly removed my shirt, her hand caressed my cock slowly and she smiled up at me. Her hands roamed over the length of my not fully erect cock.

My hands move to run my fingers through her hair, slowly pulling her head to my cock.

She needed no encouragement as I pulled her to my cock. She engulfed the head of my cock with her eager, warm mouth. I moan as the pleasure of her cock sucking skills are evident. This married woman needed no encouragement. She wanted my cock.

Again, I moan as she swirls her tongue around the vein of my cock head.

My mind races as she eagerly sucks my cock, I wonder if all married women are this eager to be with a man other than their husband. It has been my experience that some are eager, and some aren't. She certainly falls into the eager, no VERY eager, group.

My hands pulled her head to me, making her take more of my cock into her mouth.

My cock filled her hot mouth. I began to fuck her mouth, controlling her head with my hands gripping her hair. I see her gorgeous full tits swaying as I mouth fuck her. She took my cock eagerly.

I moan repeatedly with each thrust of my cock as she clamps down on the base of my shaft with her mouth.

I continued to fuck her mouth as she eagerly sucked my cock, taking it fully into her mouth with each thrust. I knew I was close, but her mouth was just so hot.

The first throb of my cock signaled to me that I was going to cum. Hell, what fun would a blow job from some married woman be without coming in her mouth?

I pulled her head tightly against me, forcing my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. My cock twitched violently as jet after jet of my semen filled the slut's eager mouth. She tightened her lips around my cock so that none of my cum escaped.

I felt my cock pulse with each jet of semen filled her mouth. She held my throbbing cock in her mouth until my ejaculation subsided.

I released my grip on her head and slowly she pulled back allowing my still rigid cock to slip from her mouth.

I looked down at her and she smiled up at me.

I give her a 10 for her tits and a 10+ for her cock sucking skills. Hell, her husband's balls must get drained by this honey on a regular basis.

She then stood and moved to the edge of the bed. She sits on the edge of the bed watching me undress. When I finished, she laid back on the bed and slowly spreads her legs to show me her tight, shaved cunt. Now that I could get a good look at it, it was shaved. Smooth, nothing. No landing strip, just a small vagina with tight labia. I did notice that she looked moist and eager, and her nipples of those gorgeously big tits were hard. The Mrs. was very excited.

Not a word was spoken, the erotic tension is thick as I moved to the bed next to her and I lower my head to her full tits. Her nipples were hard with anticipation and she moaned as my mouth encircles one of her nipples and begin to gently suck and tweak it with my tongue.

My hands squeeze her heavy tits as I continue to pleasure her nipples. My other hand traced down her body, across her belly to her eager, moist cunt. I trace my finger along her slit.

I can help thinking as my finger traces over her shaved pussy, "Did she do this for me, or does her husband shave her for his pleasure? Either way, this cunt is going to be mine soon."

My cock was hard, God, who wouldn't be sporting a huge boner at this point? Married woman on her back, legs spread, her tight, shaved cunt wantonly offered to me. Oh, hell yes!

I moved to a kneeling position on the bed, slowly she moves her legs around me giving me a good view of her cunt. As I move forward, she opens her legs wider. I can see her excited, moist cunt lips part in anticipation of my cock. Her cunt is moist and eager for my long, thick cock.

She reaches out with her hand to my cock to her cunt. She lets out a gasp as the head of my prick touches the folds of her labia. She slowly works my cock up and down so that my cock head is engulfed by the wetness and heat of her pussy. I moan as I feel the heat of her cunt envelop my cock head.

I wanted to deeply fuck this tight, married pussy. It is what she wanted as well, but hell, I gotta taste this pussy before it gets too sloppy.

So, reluctantly, I pull out. She looks startled as my cock slips out of her. Her eyes plead for me to re-insert, but what I have planned will, hopefully, be as well received.

I moved back quickly to a position where my head was between her legs. My hands slid under her thighs and rolled her hips back as I moved forward. Her cunt opened slightly as she moved and I could see that she was moist.

I buried my face against her labia and began slowly tracing the outline of her cunt with my tongue.

She moaned softly as my tongue traced her opening and began to flick against her clit. I had one hand above her pussy and pulled her open with my fingers as I eagerly pleasured her clit.

She lifted her hips slightly as my tongue darted over her clit and plunged into me hot, moist cunt.

As I eagerly licked her, she moved her hands down to my shoulders and then behind my head. She ran her fingers through my hair for a few moments, then pulled my mouth tightly to her pussy. I continued to lick, probe, and pleasure her cunt and her clit.

Her body wiggled as I pleasured her.

Her cunt was moist. It responded to my oral talents by getting hotter and wetter. By the way, it tasted delicious. When I started, I hoped that she hadn't fucked her husband, or anyone else, that morning, not wanting to find any surprises waiting for me inside.

She was enjoying my cunt licking skills, I knew from the soft moans that she was making as I pleasured her clit and cunt. She must have showered in anticipation of my arrival, her cunt tasted mildly of strawberries.

Suddenly, she began moaning louder and with one last flick of my tongue over her clit, her body began spasming in a delightfully intense orgasm. She pulled my head tighter against her pussy and squeezed my head between her thighs. Her breathing became louder as wave after wave of the orgasm overtook her body.

After several moments, she stopped convulsing and released her grip on my head.

She was still breathing hard as I was able to move away from her. She was on the bed breathing heavily with both hands clutching those big tits of hers. They moved ever so enticingly because of her still heavy breathing.

Lovely, I thought to myself, but I didn't come here just to eat her pussy.

I rolled off the bed and pulled her to the edge. I looked at her and she knew what was coming next as I stepped forward and inserted my cock deep into her cunt.

It was moist and hot. I could feel the last few spasms of her orgasm through my cock as she clamped down onto my shaft.

I savor the warmth and wetness of another man's wife's cunt as she eagerly accepts my cock. God damn, I think, "It's mine now, her cunt is mine to fuck."

Her big tits sway as I slowly pump her pussy. This is what she wanted, I say to myself and reach out to caress one of her beautiful tits. Slowly she raises one of her legs and places it on my shoulder as I enjoy the tightness of her cunt.

Her cunt grasps at my shaft each time I pull out of her. "Fuck, her cunt is tight," I say to myself each time she grips my cock.

I fuck her slowly at first, picking up speed, then slow again. I know how a cunt should be fucked. It seems with each inward thrust of my cock that the entire length of my prick is enveloped by her eager pussy. She is aroused and I can feel my shaft scrape against her engorged clit. An experience I don't think I have ever experienced. I do my best to control my excitement as hers seems to build and build. After at least 20 minutes of my fucking her, she is still eager and pleasuring me as I do my best to get her to cum again.

I could sense that after my fucking her for over 20 minutes that she was getting close to coming again. Perhaps it was the reality of being fucked by a stranger that was getting to her, who knows, maybe this cunt was used to fucking strangers, but I certainly didn't care. Her cunt was hot, tight, and after the workout I was giving her, oozing from excitement.

I could feel her clit throb with each thrust of my cock. Hold on, I thought to myself, I know this is a great fuck, but hold on and get her to cum first. It felt so fucking good, but I wanted to feel her cunt spasm around my dick.

God, I did love the feel of her cunt as we fucked. The look on her face and the feel of those beautiful big tits, her rock-hard nipples, fuck I am using everything I have to keep from dumping my load deep inside her. Fuck her husband, I was going to show this cheating slut that I was the best fuck she will ever have.

Suddenly, her body spasmed as she started coming. It was intense for her, and her talented cunt contracted around my shaft. Her body writhed with pleasure, but I eagerly kept fucking her. Her breathing was labored as she convulsed on my cock. Her cunt talentedly milked my cock as her intense orgasm continued.

Soon after, I felt my cock throb deep inside her as my own orgasm quickly washed over me. I was as far in as I could plunge and my massive spurts of jism flooded her cunt. I am sure the thought of me, not her husband, depositing my semen deep inside her, might have intensified both our orgasms.

My cock continued to pulse deep inside her until my balls twitched until the ached from my massive orgasm. My balls throbbed pressing tightly against her swollen cunt lips.

I filled her completely and my massive cum load was oozing out of her cunt.

I was claiming her cunt by filling her with my semen. I was balls deep to make sure it all stayed right where I wanted it.

We were both breathing hard after our marathon fuck session, but after about 5 more minutes she had regained her composure. But she wasn't finished. As I tried to pull out, she again gripped my shaft with her talented cunt. Over her cunt's objections I pulled out.

I rolled onto the bed next to her. Silently we lay there for a few minutes.

Her orgasm had subsided, so I wondered if we were finished.

My cock was somehow still hard. This fucking cunt was such a great lay, my cock wanted more, and I was not about to argue with it.

My cock, covered with semen and her lubricant, must have caught her attention. She moved quickly to wrap her hand around my dick and eagerly engulfed my jism covered dick. She licked and sucked my cock and balls clean. It must have lasted at least five minutes, and I'll give her credit, she cleaned me up completely. Most women don't like the taste of cum and certainly don't go to any effort to lap it off a guy's cock and balls, but Emily wasn't most women.

Even though I was hard when she started, I swear that my dick got harder while she was cleaning me up. I could also tell that she was arousing herself by sucking the strange cock that had just come deep in her cunt.

She was nude, I was nude and hard as a rock, she had sucked my cock earlier and I had cum in her mouth. She had swallowed almost all the semen I pumped into her mouth. She had then wantonly spread her legs for me, I had fucked her until we both had massive orgasms. I had emptied my balls deep inside her married pussy. I was loving my day!

I was rock hard as she licked and sucked my cock. I was happy just laying there having my cock and balls pleasured by her, but the cock wanted more.

I moved away from her and kneeled on the bed. She looked up at me with a startled look on her face until I pulled her up also. I turned her away from me and pushed her shoulders down so her head and chest were on the bed.

I moved behind her and guided my cock along the crack of her ass and down over her oozing cunt. I placed one hand on the small of her back and guided my cock to her pussy and ran it up and down between the folds of her vagina. I heard her moan in anticipation as I inserted my cock back into her well fucked, but wanting more, cunt.

As I slowly filled her, I could tell she was ready for more.

As the head of my prick entered her cunt, she slowly pushed back to me to envelope my shaft. God, it felt so fucking good. Hot, warm, and receptive to my dick.

There we were, my cock deep into her pussy. I could feel the fullness of my cock

being pleasured by her very talented and tight pussy. Was I using her for pleasure or was she using me? Who the fuck cared, I was balls-deep into some guy's wife's cunt. That tight cunt was oozing semen from when I had cum in her only a few minutes earlier.

I didn't move for several seconds, my cock as far into her as I could. I could feel the moistness of the cum inside her as it oozed around the length of my dick and dripped onto my balls. She let me know she liked it by tightly flexing her cunt muscles around my cock.

She pulled herself up so that those gorgeous tits were hanging beneath her. I moved my hand from her hips and cupped the fullness of her large knockers. I kneaded her tit for a few seconds before encircling her nipple with my thumb and forefinger and pinched and tugged at it as it became hard.

Her tits were warm in my hand. These beauties deserved special and attentive treatment. Out of say 10-12 married women, I have fucked her tits were the top of the list. Full, firm, somewhat heavy in my hand. I knew what she needed. I was at times rough, but not brutal, giving her tits the erotic stimulation, they deserved with a simple caress of the fullness of her tits.

12