Her Name was Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The erotic excitement of my hand cupping her big tits while my cock filled her cunt made me use all the willpower, I had to prevent a quick orgasm. I was going to enjoy the tightness of her warm, if somewhat now sloppy, pussy. We seemed to be in sync sexually, she was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. My hand slipped from her tit and moved back to her hips as I began fucking her hard and deep.

I jammed my dick deep into her eager pussy as she grunted as my cock slammed into her. I continued to pump that cunt rapidly but deeply for several minutes. I filled her completely with each thrust. I could feel my cock pushing more of my semen out of her pussy, slowly dribbling down her inner thighs.

My cock filled her with each thrust and my dick. My hands gripped her hips tightly as I fucked her vigorously. With every deep thrust, she pushed back eagerly against my cock, completely filling her. She would sometimes wince as the head of my cock slammed against her cervix with my deep thrusts.

She was such a hot fuck. My cock and I enjoyed the sensations of fucking this particular married woman, and she was enjoying my cock as much as I was enjoying giving it to her. She wasn't the first married woman I had fucked, but she certainly was one of the best. Her cunt muscles pleasured the entire length of my dick. She wanted to be my slut, she seemed to not be holding anything back like she wanted to give her body to me. I don't think she was thinking about her husband with my cock jammed deeply into her eager pussy. She would remember this fuck for a long time!

I sensed that she might be close to coming again, so I stopped pumping and pulled out. The look on her face was priceless. I could almost read her mind, "What the fuck! Why are you stopping?" As she sensed me pulling out she tried to grab my dick with her hand, but I was already out of the hot cunt and moving off the bed.

I stood near the edge of the bed for a few moments before pulling her to the side of the bed. I rolled her over onto her back and wrapped my hands around her throat and pulled her to the edge of the bed so her head was draped over the edge.

She was on her back, those big tits deliciously displayed, but I'll get to them later.

I moved close and pressed the head of my cock to her lips. She knew what to do and opened her mouth. I slid my cock into her mouth which she took eagerly.

Because of the angle of her head and neck, my cock slid easily into her mouth and partially down her throat until his balls were pressing against her face. As I filled her mouth with my cock, I tightened my grip on her neck. I could feel my cock filling a portion of her throat.

I fucked her mouth deeply with each thrust. After a few minutes, I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth.

I then quickly moved her back to a position where she was lying on her back on the bed. I smiled down at her as I moved onto the bed and knelt on the bed, my legs straddling her chest. I moved forward and stroked my hard wet cock between her tits.

I reached down with my hands and pushed her full tits together and around my cock. While I tit fucked her, I tweaked her hard nipples with my thumb.

Her tits were soft and warm as I pressed the fullness of them against my cock. I love big tits and hers were big! At least a D cup if not DD. Hubby was a lucky man.

She looked up at me as I slid my cock between her knockers. My cock buried between her tits, she moved her hands to cover mine and smiled.

The heat of her boobs combined with the friction against my prick was divine and stimulating the entire length of the shaft. Her mouth and her cunt were tighter, but this was going to make me empty another load very soon.

I was right. Very soon after my balls began to twitch and the first jet of my cum splashed against her neck. I pulled back a bit and the second jet filled the valley between those big tits. I released her tits and grabbed my cock. Pumping it slowly I aimed the spurts of jism toward her face and neck. I kept coming pumping most of the jism onto her face.

Most women pull away when cum starts splashing on their faces. Not Emily! She seemed to enjoy the humiliation of cum being splashed onto her face. She made direct eye contact with me as I pumped most of my load onto her.

I kept stroking my dick, but I realized that I was getting to the end of this load, so I changed my aim and pumped the remaining ejaculate over her big, heaving tits. I pumped my dick and squeezed the last drops of cum onto her tits.

I looked down at her, she was covered with cum from her face down to those big tits. I moved to lay next to her on the bed.

After a few moments, she got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, I was on my back with a big grin on my face. My cock was limp. I needed a rest, we had been fucking for what seemed like hours and I had cum in her, or on her,

multiple times. She encircled my cock with her hand and snuggled next to me. Her tits pressed against me.

We both must have dozed off because the next thing I knew it was about an hour later. I looked at the clock and it was a little after 2 in the afternoon. We had been fucking for almost five hours. She had pleasured my body and my mind and I am sure I had done the same for her. The idea of fucking someone else's wife has always been a major turn-on for me, and she was a very good fuck.

I was drained, but even soft she couldn't keep her hands off it. Her hand roamed over my un-circumcised cock. After fondling my shaft her attention moved to my balls which she cupped and hefted as if comparing my balls to someone else. Her husband's perhaps? I am sure that they were mostly empty, considering how many times I had come.

I was pretty proud of my sexual prowess with her. She, like myself, put a lot into the past few hours and was rewarded by several massive orgasms. I was hoping that she would want more because I wanted more.

She moved lower next to me and pulled my cock to her mouth. Eagerly she started licking the head of my cock and cupped my balls in her hand. Mrs. Emily is an excellent cocksucker! Her tongue circled the head of my prick along the ridge. She moved her hand up to the shaft of my cock and pushed it back against my body. She licked me from my ball sack up along the lower side of my dick until she was at the head.

She continued this for a few minutes. Soon she changed the routine so that when she reached the head of my cock, she engulfed it eagerly and took me all the way down to my balls. She did want more! Her talents were working, and even after our fucking marathon sessions, I felt my cock thickening.

I looked down at her as she sucked his cock eagerly and smiled. She looked deep into my eyes as she sucked my rapidly hardening cock.

When I was hard, she pulled my cock from her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head and ridge of my cock. She stroked my prick from just below the head all the way down to my balls.

I moaned as she licked my cock like a lollipop. It felt good. I did mention that Mrs. Emily is an enthusiastic cocksucker, didn't I?

Suddenly she wasn't sucking my cock. She moved quickly to a position straddling my hips. I was hard and she quickly grabbed it with her hand and guided it to her cunt. She gasped loudly as she impaled herself on my dick.

She smiled down at me and guided my cock into her pussy. She was still aroused and her cunt eager for more fucking, so my cock slid easily into her pussy. She slid down my shaft, down so far that I could feel my balls tightly against her cunt.

She moaned softly as my cock filled her hot, moist cunt again. She smiled down at me and soon was leaning over me with her hands on either side of my head. Her gloriously big and full tits swayed above me.

I was going to enjoy this. She wanted my cock and the pleasure of fucking and I was going to give it to her. After several orgasms I was going to be able to last, holding back my orgasm until after she came

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. While we were kissing, her tits were pressed firmly against my chest. My cock filled her completely.

She broke away from our kiss, moved to put her hands on my knees, and leaned back, giving me an unobstructed view of my cock deeply penetrating her excited cunt.

She clenched the muscles of her vagina around the shaft of my cock. Damn, I want to fuck this talented cunt on a regular basis, but for now, my mind raced with pleasure. She continued to clench and release my dick then slowly moved her body forward again. She put her hands near my head again, and lightly brushed my face with her tits. Not missing an opportunity, I reached up to cup the fullness of her knockers as she slowly rubbed them over my face.

She smiled down at me and slowly began fuck herself on my cock, rolling her hips forward so that my cock could glide in and out of her cunt. I could feel my cock push against her engorged clit. She clenched tightly to my cock with each thrust.

Suddenly, as she was riding my cock, her cell phone started buzzing. I reached over and handed it to her. She put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet.

"Hi, you busy," her husband said?

"Yea, kind of," she replied.

"I got a call from an old fraternity brother who is in town," he said. "Hopefully you aren't too busy so we can have him over for drinks and dinner."

"I've been busy since you left this morning," she said. "It may be difficult to pull something together."

"I understand completely," my husband said. "I gave him the address last night. So once he gets there make sure to tell him I'll be there soon as I can and that we'll be going out for dinner."

"Fuck," I thought to myself. We are going to have to end this before I cum in her again.

"OK," She said to my husband, "Do you know what time he'll get here?"

"Nope," he said. "He said he would try to find our place, so I am assuming he'll be there by 5 or 5:30."

I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand and it was almost 4. She looked down at me and smiled and started again to ride my cock slowly. I moaned as she again clenched the muscles of her cunt around my cock.

"What was that," her husband said.

"Nothing," she said, "Just the TV in the other room."

"OK, I'll get ready. See you soon, love ya," she said to her husband and hung up. She handed the phone back to me. I assume she assumed I would put it back on the nightstand. Instead, I looked at the screen for a few seconds and then aimed it ou at her and took a few pics of the naked, married woman riding my cock.

"You have to go soon," she said. "My husband and a friend will be here soon."

I smiled back at her, "Soon," I said. "But not right now."

She leaned forward and lowered her tits against my chest. Slowly, she moved up until her tits were above my face. Her nipples were hard and begging for attention. I reached up and pulled her tits closer to my mouth. I flicked my tongue over one, then the other nipple as she pressed them to me.

Eagerly I sucked those beauties as she rode my dick. It was fucking heaven guys! I highly recommend fucking someone else's wife at least once in your life.

"Come in me again," she said as she fucked herself on my cock.

I needed no further encouragement. I thrust my hips up to meet her movements. My cock slid in and out of her for several more minutes. Soon, I felt her body tense as her orgasm started to build. I stopped sucking her tits and concentrated on getting her off before I drained what was left in my balls into her eager, hot, tight cunt!

I could feel myself rapidly approaching another orgasm. Fighting a losing battle, was too involved with the sensation of fucking her cunt to pace myself as I should have. Quickly it was beyond time to hold back and my cock spasmed deep inside her pussy.

It seems that the sensation of me coming in her was enough to trigger her orgasm and her body was wracked by an intense orgasm as well. I pumped her eager cunt full with jet after jet of sperm flooding her to overflowing. My cock seemed to expand and contract with each jet I pumped into her quivering pussy.

After our orgasms had subsided, we lay together, she still on top of me, my still hard cock still deep inside her well fucked pussy. We were totally spent from the intensity of our orgasms.

After we caught our breath, she rolled off of me. My cock was still semi-rigid and covered with semen. It didn't take her long before she was at work cleaning my cock again. I need to find more women like her, I love the sensation of having my cock licked clean by an eager mouth.

She smiled at me when she had licked all the semen off my cock and balls. I smiled back and reached out for her phone. I got up from the bed and took several pics of her. A few with her looking well fucked on her husband's bed, several more of her face and tits. I then moved down the bed and pointed it at her pussy. Slowly she opened her legs and shot several more of her well fucked cunt.

I glanced at the clock and realized another half hour had passed.

I smiled at her and said, "Time for this all to end. Your husband's friend will be here soon and unless you plan on fucking him, you'd better take a shower and clean up."

"I'll let myself out, and thanks again. You are one hell of a fuck."

She moved to the bathroom as I gathered my clothes. Before I left, I sent all of the pics from her phone to mine. She was a great fuck. Oh, yeah, forgot. I picked out one that could have been a selfie and sent it along to her husband.

I left that image on the screen of her phone.

A day well spent; I'd say!

12