Her Name was Lola

Story Info
With newfound freedom comes newfound love interests.
6.4k words
4.52
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaycePenn
JaycePenn
10 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and no one under the age of 18 is taking part in any sexual activity. It is not endorsed or encouraged by the author.

Jennifer - gamer girl, wears glasses, tiny tits, 5'6", short red hair, wears flannel, white, skinny but proportional, wears converse shoes, sexually curious, brown eyes, oblivious to her own attractiveness.

I'm from a small town in north Texas. The kind of town where everyone knows everyone. They know who you are, who your parents are, where you lived, and who you were dating. My high school was also relatively small as well, a private school with good teachers and a very active PTA. Like a lot of small towns in Texas, ours was primarily southern baptist. It showed in our community, from our schools to our home lives. Christianity shaped our entire lives. In school separation of genders was a big thing, and sex ed didn't exist because sex didn't exist. No one talked about it or brought it up, it was pretty much just ignored. At home, it was a taboo subject that no one cared about. My family is also pretty conservative, pro life, all lives matter, anti immigration. Although, I never understood our family's view on LGBT people and their rights in our society. Since it was never brought up, we never knew or had a stance. Personally, I agreed with a majority of my families ideologies, I was just always curious about the LGBT topic. I guess you could say I was curious about a lot of stuff.

I was 18, and it was time to graduate from this high school, and move on to college. I chose a college close to home that was about as small as my high school, I didn't want to be a part of a 30,000 student body at a major university. I didn't want to be lost in the crowd. Being so close to home, I thought that this college would likely have the same views and values as my home town. I was completely wrong.

This particular college was a fairly lenient institution. We had a lot of freedom to do as we wished. We obviously couldn't drink unless you were 21, but almost everyone you knew had access to alcohol. We could be out as late as we wanted, we had coed dorms, we had unrestricted internet access, and there was even a health clinic with access to free condoms. For someone who lived in a strict household and had an entire town breathing down your neck watching and reporting your every move, this was paradise.

Despite all of this newfound freedom, I still had principles. Drinking, drugs, and sex were prevalent, but it didn't mean that I had to partake. The more things you're exposed to, the more you learn what to indulge in and what to refrain from. I still held onto some of my families attitudes. I think everyone needs to carry over a small piece of their family as they branch out.

I chose to be a general business major, I didn't exactly know specifically what I wanted to do in business. I could do marketing, management, finance, economics, or even accounting. But I started out as a general business major and decided to just try them all out and decide in my 2nd year. I gravitated to business because I might want to start my own company or work a corporate job and travel the country. I know it sounds a bit idealistic but if your dreams don't scare you then they aren't big enough.

I made a few friends in my first semester, people from my class that let me sit with them. We would get together from time to time and eat or study. Having a support group was essential, and I knew had to make friends if I wanted to be a part of the social atmosphere on campus. Back in high school, my friends and I would go out to the movies or to the mall. Sometimes we would even go bowling. I of course had more girl friends than guy friends. I felt like the guys I knew really only wanted to date me or have sex with me. I couldn't really understand why, I didn't think I was that attractive but every summer I was asked to be in a friends with benefits summer fling. Guys that last Sunday had been completely pure of heart, had suddenly the urge to have premarital sex. I definitely did find that some guys from my hometown were quite attractive. But I never made any moves because I was afraid of putting myself out there. If they rejected me, the whole town would know and would single me out. So I stayed single.

Now that I was in college, I was ready to meet guys and get busy. I had seen a few porn videos, so even without a sex ed class, I still felt like I knew what I was doing. I'd see a cute guy and start fantasizing, and I would try and approach them, but always decided not to. Courage was not my strong suit. But there was no shortage of guys at my college so I knew I'd be fine letting this one go and going up to another guy. One day, my friends and we were all studying in this outdoor common area when it all changed...

Here I am, reading my finance textbook learning about time value of money and interest rates. I look up from my book, and walking outside was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. I had never felt this intense sensation towards anyone else. I couldn't contain myself, I physically could not look away. I was enthralled by the appearance of this beautiful perfection. It was the most pure sensation of lust I have ever experienced in my life. I had seen a lot of guys in my life, some I thought were quite attractive. But never in my entire life, had I seen a girl this beautiful.

In one look, I felt I could point out every distinct feature of this girl. She was actually shorter than me, ash blonde hair, she had insanely think thighs and built arms, so she probably works out a lot, she was laughing and had this extremely seductive yet innocent smile, she wore some old skool Vans shoes, she had on these cute thigh high socks, and she had the minimal amount of shorts needed to cover her huge ass. The best part about her whole physical persona, was that she evidently did not believe in bras. She had these sweet perky tits, and her nipples were poking their way out of her white turtleneck shirt. Her nipples were honestly the first thing I noticed. Boobs by themselves are amazing, but if you tease out the subtle appearance where they walk that thin line between revealing everything, yet leaving everything to the imagination, then it becomes art. And art is hot. She seemed like the kind of girl who knows that she's attractive. A dangerous mix for the desperate and lonely.

What was I thinking? I'm straight! Right? Am I? What are these intense feelings about? I've only felt a small percentage of this feeling towards men. No guy I've ever seen comes close to the lustful appearance of this girl. Have I just not been interested in guys this whole time? But why haven't I felt this way towards other girls? I mean I've seen girls in high school, but if I was gay or bi, why would I not have these feelings back then? This internal monologue and crisis was resolved with one conclusion...Yes, I've never felt like this about girls, because I've never seen a girl like her. The way this girl was dressed was unlike any presentation of fashion I had ever witnessed in person. The girls in my hometown and high school wore the same bland clothes everywhere. Jeans or a jean skirt, a shirt, bra, regular shoes, regular hair color, just void of any accents or distinguishing modifiers. There was just a lack of culture. In college, culture is everything. Thigh high socks? Short shorts? No bra? Ash blonde hair? These are all things I had only heard about or seen in TV and movies. Never were they walking right in front of me. Everyone is trying to make statements and define who they are in the world. This is the place where culture thrives. Of course I had never felt this intense lust towards girls in my hometown, no girl ever looked like her.

The good thing about going to a small college, is that everyone knows everyone. It didn't take long for me to find out who this girl was. All I had to do was ask around and keep track of all the information I had. Her name was Lola and she was an english major. She was a sophomore, so a year ahead of me, she did workout a lot and it certainly showed. She was from Seattle and chose to move to Texas to get a fresh start and the weather is a bit nicer (but not by much). Most importantly, I learned that she was bisexual and single.

I staked outside of the Liberal Arts building, where they had the english hall, for a solid week. I didn't know Lola's schedule but tried to just cover all my bases and I studied there all day almost every day. I was extremely motivated. I didn't even want to talk to her, I just wanted to see her. I had nowhere near the confidence needed to put myself out there and fully commit to the whole "sexuality is a spectrum". I had just learned of this attraction a week ago, it could all be for nothing.

After a few days, I finally caught her again, at 3:05 pm. Walking with a few friends who weren't nearly as attractive, and this time wearing some torn jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. Not as revealing as our first encounter, but this was just as beautiful. Her shirt really brought out her hair, and the way it shined off the sun, it was like a glowing halo. I had finally seen her again, a huge accomplishment, but I knew sometime I would need to make a move. Or at least, someone would have to...

A couple days later, I'm in the library at night, it's very close to midterms, so the library is packed to the rafters with procrastinating students waiting until the last minute to cram and study before their exams. I was there too, but only because the library was like my second home. I studied there all the time and I felt in my element around the books and silence. Everything was going on as usual, just me reading my books, but of course, in walks Lola.

This time, she was wearing her signature braless white turtleneck with her shorts but instead of the standard Vans, she was wearing some thigh high boots. Much like her shirt, these boots teased with the idea of being wrapped up in her legs. Having them firmly in hand or across my body was a quite vivid day dream. My imagination was running 100 mph over something that I had never experienced. But I could just imagine Lola's lips on mine, me grabbing around her chest, circling her nipples, wrapping my tongue around hers, the sweet taste of her lips transcends and complements the taste of her nipples and skin. I wanted it bad, I wanted it all. Unfortunately for me, Lola could see it all over my face.

As she sat down to use one of the computers in the library, she noticed me completely obsessed with her appearance. She somewhat frowned and when I saw the expression on her face, I looked away and then looked back at my book. Subtlety was not my speciality. I stared at my book for a few minutes, obviously unable to focus and therefore unable to read and comprehend this course material. But I was greedy, I had to look again, I just had to. I don't get to see her that often, and never for this long. Usually it's for a few seconds in passing, but here she was, right in front of me for all of my viewing pleasure. How could I not indulge? So, I daydreamed some more, us falling asleep together, talking about our dreams and goals, having stimulating conversations, and really gravitating to our personalities and characteristics. I'm not completely obsessed with looks in a partner, I believe that there should be an element of personalization and chemistry. I had never had a real relationship before, but I was not about to lower my standards just for the flesh. I wasn't a one night stand person either, possibly coming from my somewhat conservative background. I was committed to forming a bond with Lola. I wanted to know everything about her, and yet again, she could see this all over my face. Another frown. This is painful, I'm not being smooth at all and it's gonna affect my chances at this relationship.

This time though, she gets up and walks towards me. Oh this is bad, what is she gonna do? What is she gonna say? Will this be the end of my fantasy? Will I need to avoid her now? I went from possibly starting a relationship to being completely disqualified from even being around her again. Everything seemed bleak, until she said, "Hi! Ummm excuse me, but do you know anything about computers?"

If I wasn't already attracted to her physically, her voice emphatically sealed the deal. It was soft, pensive, seductive, intriguing, soothing and authentic. It was like being introduced to her all over again. But I was asked a question, and I needed to answer it...

"Hi!! Uh yes! Yes I can help you. What exactly do you need help with?" I stammered.

This might have been a bad time to mention that I know nothing about computers.

"Yeah, umm, I just need help trying to connect my bluetooth mouse to the computer, I hate using the library's stuff, it could be covered with germs." she replied.

"Oh yeah I totally get it. Sure, can I take a look?"

"Certainly! Thanks, you just seemed nice and I hoped you could help."

We walk over to her computer and I start messing around with the settings. I just start typing "bluetooth" in every search bar I see. Lola is standing over me watching me fumble my way through all the computer's settings. I have no idea what I'm doing but this is my time to shine! If I can somehow connect this mouse, certainly we will have a happy future together. It all comes down to completing this one task. And I have no idea how to do it. Lola says, "Hmmm let me get a closer look at the settings." And she bends into a 90 degree angle with her arms on the desk, and her tits right next to my face. They hang so beautifully and I would love nothing more than just to feel them and kiss them. She starts staring at the screen, and I'm trying to keep it together. For once, I manage to focus in spite of my surroundings. "Oh wait, I think I have it" I say. I go to the devices settings on the computer, and navigate my way to the bluetooth devices, and in a few clicks, I've successfully connected her mouse to the computer.

She says, "Oh my god!! You did it!" She smiles and jumps up and down. I don't think I have to spell out what I was looking at.

"Thank you so much!" She says.

"No problem, I'm happy to help. My name is Jennifer by the way." I say. I'm quite proud of how I introduced myself.

"Thank you so much Jennifer, my name is Lola."

"I kno..I mean-Nice to meet you Lola, well I'm glad I could help, hopefully I can see you around campus."

"Yes! I'm usually in the English hall most of the time, but maybe we can grab food or something!"

"Sure! Well, I should probably get back to studying. Good luck with your exams."

Wow, for once I'm amazed at myself. I channeled all of that lustful energy into productive presentation and suave attitude. But then I hear, "Yeah...Wait...Uhm, so the thing is, I can see you're really good with computers, and the wifi keeps going out at my dorm. You know how the campus wifi is. But, maybe you could come with me? And you could help me reconnect it? I usually have my roommate do it since I have no idea how any of that works. But she's busy studying at her boyfriend's dorm. So I'm all alone and it would be good to study with someone as smart as you."

Is this a pickup line??? Is that what's going on? Those are my thoughts racing. But hurry, you have to give an answer. "Of course! I'd be happy to hold..- HELP you, haha yeah let's go." Clearly I have run out of chill energy and I'm back to horny and delusional. "Okay great! Thanks so much!" She says with a huge smile. "My dorm is just down the road, we can walk it, I usually have my longboard on me but I just didn't bring it this time." Of course she longboards. "That's fine" I say, "I'm used to walking". We walk outside and its November in Texas which usually means 75 degrees and sunny, but on this particular night, there's a full moon and its a rather brisk 50 degrees with wind. I had my hoodie keeping me warm, but Lola had this huge brown faux fur coat on. But it wasn't wrapped around her body, and it was open in the front. The cold that hit her breasts made her nipples poke out even more than normal. I tried to get some quick glances to satisfy this insatiable craving I had for her. I wanted to eat her up. I had never even thought about sex with another woman or how that would work. In my mind, I would just figure it out as I go. I would masturbate sometimes, but I had never been licked down there or groped or really felt one with my partner. For now, I was just focused on trying to savor the moment and appreciate the opportunity that might be presented to me.

We get to her dorm, and I would've liked to have a longer walk. We didn't really talk a whole lot on the walk to her place. Just a few comments on the weather and me trying to keep it together and not completely make a fool out of myself for staring at her tits. Her dorm is nice, she had a red theme with roses and red LED lights. It was the kind of room that invited just a hint of seduction, yet dominance. She had photos of her and her friends, a whiteboard with her assignments and due dates, a ukulele, and a bisexual pride flag (or at least what I think the colors are, it was blue red and purple). Her bed was a simple twin bed with a black comforter and 2 large pillows. I also saw her aforementioned long board on its stand in all its glory. A drop-through truck style meant for high speeds downhill. I can image her legs riding something like that. As an English major, she had a small book case filled with various literature. Ranging form the greek classics, into the more modernist novels from the early 20th century. She also seemed to be a philosophy fan as well. She had a few different editions of the Art of Rhetoric and books on Plato. She also had some apple cinnamon candles that were very much against the rules for on-campus living, but I'm not even thinking about ratting her out on that one.

"Wow your room is amazing!" I say.

"Yeah it's pretty neat, I tried to just make it mine." She says with a proud type of sigh.

"Definitely, my room only has a few pictures of my family and just barren walls."

"I'll have to see it sometime!"

"You'll have to show me how to decorate it first. I can tell you have a gift for style."

"What makes you say that?"

Oh no, maybe I've over played my hand. I'm trying to keep it together and not expose my inner thoughts. I can't just say, "Well the way your boots really accentuate your ass, and the way your tight shirts reveal the smallest but most important section of your boobs, you really bring it all together in a most aesthetically pleasing type of way." Yeah I can't just say that.

"Oh just the color scheme you have going, and you have a nice outfit on right now."

"Yeah I try and look somewhat presentable. I just cleaned this room, so I'm glad you like it! I've seen some other girls rooms, and I think theirs are nicer than mine, but I try."

I can only image why she would be in other girls rooms.

"Well it's much nicer than mine. So anyway, I know we both have midterms coming up. Did you want to study a bit more?" I could tell by her whiteboard that she wasn't a lazy student, and neither was I. I came to college to get an education and get a degree. Everything else was everything else. As a college student, I figured that your main objective should really be to succeed in classes, and then live a life outside of it. It is perfectly fine to spend time with friends and go experience things throughout campus, just as long as you finish that essay or finish pre reading that chapter before your 9am lecture. Which meant that even things like sexual exploration would have to be secondary to getting my education. I thought Lola would have the same mentality, despite her coquettish demeanor.

"Yes of course, I can put on some music and we can get back to studying." She said with a smile, I could tell that she also cared about her school work. If this relationship did progress, I know I wouldn't have to worry about sacrificing study time...well...maybe sacrificing a few hours a week.

JaycePenn
JaycePenn
10 Followers
12