Her Name was Lola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put on this playlist of lo-fi hip hop, an exponentially exploding genre that I recently got into on my last year of high school. It made me feel right at home. After about a half hour of studying, I decide that I've already done most of my urgent work, and now I can relax and try and strike up a conversation.

"I love this music!" I say.

"It's really great to study to." She replies.

"Yeah it's really soothing."

"It definitely puts me in a certain vibe that relaxes me and just makes me focus yet makes me tranquil as well? I don't know haha, I just love it. Are you big into music?" She asks.

"Not particularly, I mean I mostly listen to a lot of classic rock from the 70's and 80's, so a lot of Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Rush, AC/DC, and Black Sabbath. Those kinds of bands."

"AH you're soooo basic!" She chuckles.

Is this a tease?

"Basic??? What do you mean?" I try to defend myself.

"You know what I mean haha, that stuff is so mainstream. What about deeper cuts like Kansas, or Aerosmith, or even Boston."

"Deep cuts?? Those are just as mainstream!"

"Perhaps, but maybe you should explore more."

"Well that's why I'm here in the first place. I come from a small town, I needed to experience more in my life while I'm still young. There's so much I feel like I need to do."

"Like what?"

"Well I've never really been away from home, so living somewhere where I won't have my parents breathing down my neck is a step up."
"Oh are your parents particularly strict?"

"No not necessarily, I mean they're your standard Southern regular semi strict parents. There are rules and you don't cross them. It also comes from being raised baptist. Are you religious at all?"

"I used to be, when I was younger. I used to go to church back home in Seattle, but something just didn't sit right whenever I was listening to the pastor. The idea of a clergy just didn't seem right and impartial to me. I just had this innate quality of trying to question authority. I always asked questions and thought critically. Over the years, organized religion made less and less sense to me, until I finally just couldn't label myself anymore. So I broke away and just started doing my own thing."

"Oh so you're an atheist?"

"Not necessarily, I don't think I would label myself as atheist or even agnostic. I just believe that you live for this life in the best way you can and you don't worry about the rest. If you spend so much time wondering if you're going to heaven or hell, you forget to make the most of this life."

"Yeah, I'm terrified of the afterlife. I hate the idea of eternity being in one place. I guess the fear motivates me to be a better person."

"And that's okay. I think for some people, religion is important. It's a way to ground yourself and be the person you believe God made you to be. It does a lot of good for the community as well. Charity, volunteering, overall community building. Religion is central to all of those."
"You sure do support it a lot. Are you sure you're not religious?"

"You can support something and still be critical towards it. I think it divides the global population. Especially when people are put to death for this beliefs and become martyrs. Volunteering is nice, but when you behead someone for believing in a different deity, thats where it gets destructive. It needs to be in moderation."

"You're definitely an English major."

Lola smiles and puts her hair behind her ear.

"Well I certainly try." She says with a chuckle.

"What else did you want to explore?" She says with a crooked smile.

"What do you mean?" I think I can feel myself to start blushing. It's a new feeling for me, but I think I can recognize it.

She laughs again, "I think I know what you're studying. What you've been studying this entire time."

"I'm a business major, that's what I'm studying." I try and play it off.

"No, I saw you at the library, you're not very covert. I saw you looking at me."

"No no no, that was just because....okay, yeah. I'm sorry."

I don't know whether I'm actually being apologetic or if I'm trying to play an angle. Maybe I could still recover and possibly get into something here.

"It's fine, I get it a lot. A lot of people have complimented me. I've had a few admirers."

"I can definitely see why. I mean, you're very beautiful and pretty."

"Thank you. You are also very beautiful and cute."

"What do you mean? I don't have much going for me." I look at myself. "I'm not even in your same league. I have the smallest breasts, almost no ass, I mean there's not much to look at it. Guys were never interested in me."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't be with guys.." She holds my hand. "For a girl like me, I'm not concerned with tits or ass. For me it's all about intelligence and overall persona. I can tell, from the way you listen and ask questions, you're someone who wants to learn and you care about people. I've been with guys and girls, and you're different. So let's explore together."

She picks up my hand slowly, and brings it to her chest. It feels nice, like a warm pillow.

"I've never done this before..." I say quietly.

"It's fine, there's a first time for everything."

In her voice, it's a seductive rhythm of suggestive yet helpful. I feel safe here. I feel safe in her presence. I feel like I can be myself. Is this myself? Am I gay now? I don't know, but maybe I don't have to. Lola doesn't live her life with labels, maybe neither should I. Like she said, I shouldn't worry about the rest, I should just live the life I'm living and learn as much as I can. So let's do it.

"Let's do it." I say with absolute certainty.

She keeps my hand on her breast as she moves closer to my lips. We shut off our laptops and throw them to the side. We're on the floor and she's kissing me softly, just the surface of my lips. Hers feel soft and tender. You could tell she was smiling a lot, she was genuinely happy to be here with me. A lot of times, I've heard sex can be quite a chore, but she was actively enjoying this, and so was I. After a few minutes, she was going a little bit harder, longer kisses, deeper. She moved my hand under her shirt. I wanted nothing more than to make contact with those beautiful tits. The same ones that I first noticed about her. It felt like I was meeting a celebrity. I was meeting my muse for the first time. Her nipples were hard but soft, small nipples and I enjoyed being able to squeeze and feel them. At this point, I was just following whatever my heart desired.

"Let me know if I do anything wrong." I say in between kisses. This is still undiscovered territory for me and everything in this moment is a learning experience.

"You're fine," she says with a smile.

Her hair wasn't getting in the way which was nice, she was over me now, taking control. She kissed my neck, my cheeks, even my forehead. I felt now was the proper time to escalate things. I moved my hands slowly over her stomach, across her waist, and into her inner-thighs. I wasn't too close to her pussy, but I was getting ready for it.

"You're actually quite good at this." She said.

"Thanks, I'm just doing whatever."

"Let's move to somewhere more comfortable"

We get up, holding hands, and move to her bed. The red lights in her room were soft and perfectly reflected the scene.

On her bed we laid there on our sides and just kept kissing. It occurred to me that sex with a woman was more about the feel and energy rather than the pulsing of a dick or the rough nature of rearranging organs. This felt somehow more sensual and lustful. I was holding a delicate flower and I didn't want to tear its pedals. So we kept kissing for a few more minutes, she reached under my bra and had her hands on my breasts as well. It was the first time I've had them touched by someone who knew what they were doing. She circled my nipples several dozen times and made them harder and stiff.

"Lets take this off." She said

I was wearing a hoodie from our college bookstore and a black t-shirt. She took them both off along with my bra. I had never been naked in front of a girl before. I felt exposed, but in a good way. I felt exposed that this is who I was now. I like this, being here with Lola.

"Well then let's take this off then" I said.

There wasn't much to take off, she already put away her coat, and now it was just her shirt that I had to take off, no bra involved.

We're both completely naked under her covers. We've been kissing for a few minutes now. Lola has been exploring the inside of my mouth with her magnificent tongue. It feels practically down my throat. While I was definitely learning a few tricks here and there, I was still leaps and bounds away from her experience. She was feeling me up, holding my chest, grabbing my waist, squeezing my ass. I was mirroring her and reflecting her movements. She started to kiss my neck and move down to my breasts. She kissed my nipples and gave them extra attention. She was gentle yet getting her point across. Maybe I was the flower?

As I'm laying down, I'm moaning more and more and so is Lola. She's licking my chest and kissing my stomach, before she finally makes contact with my pussy. I had been waiting for this moment for as long as I can remember first seeing Lola. It was now in this moment, where I would truly experience a world outside of my own imagination. A world unknown throughout my formative years, yet somewhere deep inside, I had always wanted to be here. And here I was, with the best guide I could have asked for. A Seattle transplant looking to initiate a young, budding sexual deviant. It was time for my brain to shut off and just let Lola take control.

She started by kissing the area around my pussy, just the top and sides of my inner thighs. Then she started to just heavily breathe on it. The tease was almost unbearable, but I trusted her to do this right, the first time. After a minute of strenuous teasing, she made her presence felt by licking it softly. Just soft enough to feel, but not to hard. She slowly escalated the movements and went deeper still.

"Put your feet up" A gentle instruction.

Despite being under the covers I was able to hold my legs up and let Lola work her way deeper into my pussy. Her movements pulsated and were quick but effective. Fast but thorough, and never leaving anything untouched. I felt weightless like all my attention, all of my blood, muscles, thoughts, all were placed between my legs. There was a connection to this other person, a person I had met only hours ago, yet felt like a life partner in this journey of sexual exploration.

She kept going, I was nearing the limit that my brain could take before I would eventually climax. Lola would occasionally grab my boobs and squeeze my nipples. My hands were defenseless as I held up my legs. She would change it up and finger me and kiss my thighs or go back to sucking my nipples.

"Holy shit, I'm so close" I gasp.

"Go ahead." She instructed.

After an agonizing yet enjoyable session of teasing, insertion, and gently suggestiveness. I experienced what I can guess is a full body climax. I felt the sheets, I felt the firmness of the bed, I felt my hair be all out of place, I felt the sweat on my body combined with mine and Lola's. I felt her breath seem to spread throughout my whole body. I felt my extremities become almost useless, I could only shake them. I felt my brain, rejoice, that it had finally experienced something outside of its knowledge. Everything in my life, the household rules, the advice from preachers and youth pastors, the peer pressure of normal standards, my walk with my creator, it had all been leading up to this point. It felt complete, yet I knew I could explore this further. I gasped heavily and was breathing heavily, I was just trying to help my lungs. Lola could clearly tell that what she had done had massive impact on my psyche. She looked like she had done this before.


"How did that feel?" She inquired wistfully.

"Amazing, fucking amazing."

She chuckled, "I'm glad it worked for you."

I start to look at her and move my eyes around her chest.

"Did you want me to..also..do it for you?"

Again, she laughs, "No it's fine, this is new to you, I want you to at least research it before you go down that road. I get most of my pleasure from being there for someone else. I know we will meet again, you know where I live. So when you're ready to try it for real, you can come back and we can do it again."

"Wow, yeah I had no idea how you did what you did. But I'll work on it."

"Yes, you'll get there."

She plants a kiss on my forehead. It's a flashback to my childhood, when my mom would kiss me and tell me a good job. Lola is too smart for her own good, and she knows how to invoke emotions of love and belonging.

I start to get up from the bed, but as soon as my feet hit the floor, and I tried to put any weight on my legs, they gave out and I fell to the side. Lola let out a loud laugh.
"Damn I guess I was pretty good."

In my life, everything seemed to be predetermined. I went to school, I went to church with my family, had friends, and developed ideas about my world and the world around me. But when you take away all of these things, I'm left with the person I truly am, as an individual. You now get to dress how you want, you get to read what you want to read, and you get to spend time with people you choose. The life you are left with should be as creative as you can make it. It is the hope of everyone with freedom, to enjoy some of it. You will make bitter mistakes, and learn from them. But only through exploration and mistakes, are you left with the person you are meant to be. You invite experience each new day. The night with Lola completely reshaped my existence. I felt as the door to the rest of my soul had just been opened to me. The areas of which to traverse and learn from had been revealed to me. It is now the responsibility of the individual, to go forth and consume as much material as you can tolerate. With the hope of creating a contribution to someone else's world. I will be returning to Lola's, to have fun along the way.

12