Her Need to be Free

Story Info
Wife drinks, blacks out, has sex with another man.
2.9k words
3.85
24.4k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

She declares her need to be free -- Silence is Golden

She no longer went out with just her husband. For several years they had gone out to dinner and then a bar or night club once a week as a special occasion where Kath would dress up and he would date her. Sometimes people would join them and other times they would interact with the people at the bar. Most of all it was a way to get out and party a little and relax from the stresses of the week. Most weeks they would be out until the place they were at closed in the early morning hours.

She found that once a week no longer satisfied her. She needed more, his company was ok and they had a good time but she needed more, to get out with some of her married and single girlfriends to get away and feel free. She needed to get out at least twice if not three times a week and they always went bar hopping for the cheap "happy hour" drinks.

Not surprisingly some of the male patrons recognized this pattern. Kath was always with one but sometimes two or three friends, occasionally they would be joined by different male friends indicating that they were not adverse to male company.

Over time the regular males would smile and acknowledge Kath and her friend's entrance when they arrived. By this time, as the women had seen the same men there on several occasions, it became natural for them to greet the men back. These guys felt that, given time they would soon be able to buy the girls, even though they were clearly married, drinks and gradually make the way into their circle, even if only on the periphery.

Time was what they needed to make friendly inroads and lower Kath and her friend's defences. Time and consistency are wonderful tools for a male on the prowl and women who like to party on such a predictable basis are the perfect targets.

What was even better was that they were both very attractive, way beyond average. Even though Kath was in her late forties she had kept herself well. Joyce, like Kath, was pretty and each had a curvaceous well-defined figure. It was clear that they both exercised.

John was the best looking of the men and was popular with the women but not to the extent that he had a reputation. At 38 he was in good physical shape and was always on the prowl, for women, by hanging out at one or two of the bars a few nights a week with some of his co- workers.

He noticed the two attractive women the first time they went to the bar, several months ago. He, like the other men, saw that they were married. They had returned almost every week, same day, same time, "happy hour", since the first visit. He like many other regular patrons greeted the women when they came in or if he came in later they, at some point, would see each other and say hello.

But John was different from the other men, he was on a mission, he liked the power he felt when he had sex with a married woman, it was like taking something from the wife as much as it was the husband. It gave him a feeling of power.

He didn't care which of them was first, Kath or Joyce, as long as he got to fuck each of them at some point or another.

John knew that unaccompanied married women were much more regular than the single girls and were more likely to exhibit a more out to have fun attitude than single women. After all they felt comfortable. As they were married and had their rings on, so as to let everyone know that they were taken, felt that gave them extra latitude to let their down, so to speak. They were there as part of their way to show to themselves, in particular, that though they were married they had claimed their freedom from the confines of a normal married life.

The fact that they were usually sat at a bar made it clear that they wanted to be in a social atmosphere where inhibitions are lowered by the effects of alcohol drunk by all those in attendance otherwise they would have separated themselves and sat at a table away from the bar. Sitting at the bar was the best evidence that they weren't there just to chat with each other. Even if they had anything to eat they would do so at the bar rather than sit at a table.

The more they drank the more likely they might be encouraged into doing something that they never would do if they had not drunk any alcohol at all. In addition, people who are regulars at a bar, sooner or later drink way too much as sitting at the bar made ordering another round much easier and quicker than sitting at some distant table. The alcohol is "in your face" so to speak.

Another advantage, for John, of their bar sitting was that, if he was sitting close enough, he could eves drop on their conversations giving him some insights into their individual characters. People are creatures of habit and these two were no different. He soon recognized which seats they would prefer to take and made a point of trying to be close to them. Though they would sit facing each other, he would deliberately sit at a slight angle away from them so as to reduce any sense of threat. But the ability to eves drop on their conversations was invaluable.

He listened to them discuss their family and work matters but best of all were Kath's stories about her drinking escapades. She would joke about how she had done this one night but did not remember anything after a certain point. Apparently, she had done this repeatedly, including some of the nights that she and Joyce had been at that bar's happy hour. John could remember a couple of them as they talked about it and the condition that Kath had been in, what she drank and how much. This was all information that John could use to eventually have sex with her and Joyce.

Even better for John was the fact that if any sex happened with married women, like Kath, they would never talk about it for fear that it would get back to their husbands. They were the perfect target as far as John was concerned. When he had sex with them, he always kept their panties as a souvenir and enjoyed leaving the wife in the dilemma of having to figure out a way to make sure husband did not discover her infidelity.

On evening when Kath and friend arrived they rushed in the door as a blast of cold air followed them in. John happened to seated at the Bar at the corner so as the girls walked by he was able to engage them in a brief conversation about the cold weather.

Kath and her friend Joyce were still trying to decide what they wanted to order when two warm Nassau Royals arrived in front of them with John saying as it was so cold he thought that they should start with something warm. They had always been prepared to rebuff a male who bought a drink for them but in John's case what could they do but accept. After all they had got to feel comfortable with him and he had never made any advances in the several months they had been going out to this bar.

John had time on his side and left the ladies alone for the rest of the evening. But he had achieved what few could have, them accepting a drink bought for them by a non- family male.

The following week he just engaged them in a brief greeting commenting that the weather was nicer this week; nothing more. No need to rush as they were sure to be back.

It was another five weeks before the next opportunity was given to him. The girls arrived at the beginning of "happy hour", as usual. People who like to drink alcohol can always be counted on to be reliably present for their drink and these two were no different. He loved their consistency. It took no real effort to see them, the same three or four hours, on the same day each week.

Some weeks they had more money to spend and therefore they drank more. Over the months, he studied how much each would drink, what they would drink and how they well they could hold their liquor. Joyce seemed to be a little more conservative, he put this down to her having children to go home to. Kath was much more care free. She usually drank more and on a couple of occasions had trouble walking out. Her friend had to help guide, the now talkative, Kath out of the bar.

This evening the happy hour had come to an end and the girls had, as usual, stayed a little longer to finish up the cheap drinks they had bought just before the happy hour ended. Kath had bought two and Joyce had only purchased one. Kath had drunk more than usual this night and John, who was sitting next to them, though turned slightly away, could tell that she was very much "under the weather".

Joyce's husband came in and it was quite apparent that some emergency had arisen for Joyce. Joyce looked across at Kath and handed Kath the keys to her car, as they had come in Joyce's car and Joyce was now going to go with her husband in his car. John was able to hear the whole conversation.

Joyce and her husband quickly exited the bar leaving Kath to finish her last drink.

John watched Kath slowly finish her drink and get up from her seat. She was clearly unstable and quite inebriated. John got out of his seat, went up to Kath and took her arm to steady her. She smiled at John presumably feeling comfortable with someone who she knew at the bar, for just on a year, and accepted his assistance.

As they walked out it was clear to John that Kath was unable to walk and he had to hold her up and steady her. She seemed a little unsure where they had parked Joyce's car and John got Kath to give him the car key so that he could press the unlock button to find the car.

It was at this point that John realized that he could get what he had always wanted. Kath had always been stand-offish which made the idea of fucking her just that much more difficult and challenging. He did not care how he got to do it, drunk or not so drunk, to fuck her was going to be very satisfying. He guided Kath to the car and put her into the back seat and lay her down. The drunk Kath made no effort to resist him but mumbled nonsenses.

John had watched Kath long enough. He knew when a woman has blacked out and was sure, from what Kath had said about her memory of other nights, that Kath would have no memory of most of the evening. He knew that when one blacked out the brain was not recording the events. That was the science. Nothing to recall.

John then drove the car to a seclude place and got into the back seat with a now almost sleeping Kath. John pushed up her blouse and her bra exposing her breasts. He then squeezed her nipples before leaning on her and taking them into his mouth. He sucked and bit them. He wanted to make sure that she when she regained sobriety that she would not miss that she had allowed herself to have sex with someone other than her husband. She pulled back as his ministrations must have hurt and asked for him to stop it, or at least that's what it sounded like, he thought.

He then moved off her and undid her slacks, pulled them down with her panties and removed them. He was rewarded with the view of a nicely shaved pussy and a pair of silky-smooth shapely but firm legs. He unbuckled his pants and release his now ridged cock. He put his head between her legs and tasted her pussy. She made a sound but not one of rejection. He ate her for a while and she reacted by raising and lowering her hips to increase the feeling. As good as she tasted time was now not on his side. He gave her a large hickey at the top of her pussy, yes she will know for sure that she had intercourse. He then moved up as he decided that it was time to fuck her. He pressed his cock into her now wet pussy and pushed it in. He could only get it in half way as he had a fairly large penis. He pulled back and pushed again and again until he sank into her to his balls. God, she felt good. He bent down and bit her nipples, which were already a little red, and sucked hard causing her to react again. He stopped as he was satified that he had left his signature on her, a signature that would last for days and days.

He was now thrusting into Kath with a steady rhythm as he pleasured himself enjoying the fresh tight pussy of this married women. She felt great and moaned a little and started to thrust back as her body reacted to the stimulation. He wasn't sure what she wanted but he just moved in and out of her at his own speed and strength. Nothing better than having a woman of another man, a married woman.

She was now moaning quite loudly and thrusting back for all she was worth. This spurred John on even further. Finally, he could hold back no longer and pressed deep into her and, using energetic hard deep thrusts, fired stream after stream of his sperm as deep as he could into her married pussy. She seemed to have her own orgasm as her pussy gripped his cock as she stenched at the same time insuring that her body accepted as much of his sperm as possible. This gave him even greater satisfaction with the thought that, given the right time of month, he might have impregnated her.

With his cock still buried in her pussy he took out his cell phone, grabbed her left hand and pulled it down between her legs and took a picture of his cock half way in her pussy with her left hand beside his cock her wedding bands showing clearly on her hand.

When he had finished, he pulled out of her, stuck his cock in her mouth and face fucked her to clean his cock and leave his juices in her mouth as another calling card. She moaned a little and seemed to enjoy his cock in her mouth. She was giving him quite a blow job and he quickly got hard again. He soon found himself shooting his sperm into her once more. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth, pulled up his pants, and put her slacks back on, keeping her panties as a part of his 'plundered wives' collection.

He then drove the car back to the bar and put a very sleepy Kath into the driver's seat and closed the door.

It was some hours later before Joyce and her husband returned to find the car and Kath.

They took Kath home to her now worried husband, explained that they had an emergency and left Kath to drive Joyce's car back to their house to collect her own, that Kath had got into Joyce's car and must have fallen asleep, and said that Kath could collect her car from their house the following day.

Kath, with her now angry husbands help made it to the bed where she collapsed and went to sleep fully clothed. What she did not know was that he had put her in the guest bedroom.

For John, Kath had been the perfect target because, as a married-women, if she had suspected anything the next day she would not be able to say anything about it for fear of creating trouble in her marriage. In her case, with all the marks he had left on her, there would be no doubt. That gave him even more pleasure as there was no way she could miss all the evidence.

The idea that she found that she had no panties on when she got home or woke up, insured that she would always wonder how she had lost them. He smiled as he idly wondered how she dealt with the no panties situation. Did her husband suspect anything? How did she hide her pussy hickey and her battered nipples from her husband? Had John caused a rift in their marriage? Though he was not interested in fucking her tarnished body again, he would always have the knowledge, that he had fucked her and it would give him satisfaction, in the future, every time he spoke to her or watched her walk in to the bar for her drinks.

It was time to wait for the opportunity to fuck his next victim. Would it be Joyce or one of the other regular married women who came in for their innocent drinking with girl friends?

Silence is, most certainly, Golden!

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers