All Comments on 'Her Need to be Free'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it but it reads like a date rape. I've been sloshed and taken advantage of few times, usually I woke up with my boyfriend or the guy but twice I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been fucked after passing out at a party, and it was a surreal experience. I have fleeting recollections of having a cock in my mouth and feeling the thrusts while being fucked. I'm not sure which of my friends or acquaintances fucked me, but he used a condom or emptied his load into my mouth. Shame on me, I like thinking about it. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Firstly John is a rapist, yet the story basically lets him off to carry on and secondly half the story is missing! Why did Kath's husband put her in the spare room and what happened when the next morning came and hub saw the marks?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

He’s a rapist. She was not coherent, couldn’t give consent.

Congratulations, you’ve glorified one of the most hideous acts that a man can commit.

Proud of yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I often fantasize my wife being fucked up and come home really late, hoping she was used in a drunken stupor with little to no memory of what happened.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Wicked story. Who reads this stuff besides rapists?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES