Her New Friend

Story Info
They both like her, is he allowed to join in?
3.4k words
4.29
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim pulled up outside the house looking up the driveway to check he had the right number. He saw Jane's car parked up ahead, and as he turned the engine off she got out and walked towards him. As he walked away from his car she gave him a brief hug, holding his hand and kissing his lips before letting go again. "Ready?" she asked. Tim nodded and they headed up the driveway.

The woman, Chrissie, was taller than they had imagined when she opened the door. She beckoned them inside in a friendly manner, thanking them for coming. They headed into the living room where there were snacks on a coffee table. Chrissie offered them drinks, they both asked for a glass of wine, Jane white and Tim red. They settled into separate comfortable armchairs around the table. When she walked back in Tim admired the way her long summer dress clung to her curves. She looked very elegant compared to him, and had obviously made an effort to look good for her visitors. Tim felt slightly under dressed for the occasion. She had a very relaxed and confident manner as she moved around the room. She was about 20 years older than Jane. Tim wondered, not for the first time, what she would look like undressed. She wouldn't have the flawless athletic beauty of Jane he assumed simply due to being older, but the manner in which she held herself implied a more refined beauty.

They sat discussing their situations. Chrissie was surprised to find Tim and Jane were not a couple, although they met regularly. Tim in turn was surprised Chrissie had never invited anyone home for a first date. Maybe this wasn't a date, he wasn't sure, Jane had been the one chatting with her online. It also turned out that Chrissie had no experience with women, she became quite shy about as Jane probed the topic in conversation. She hadn't met a couple either, although she seemed more relaxed about that.

The women discussed how the conversation had started online. Jane saying she was cross with her friend for commenting on a photo of another woman's bum. She smiled at him across the room. He was aware she was teasing him. Chrissie was too, they had clearly discussed this previously. "he thinks he's coming here to play with you" Jane teased. "he wants to see that cute bum of yours". Chrissie smiled at the play between them. "Would you like to see his?" asked Jane.

"That only seems fair if he's been perving at mine" she replied she replied with mock disgust. Jane nodded at Tim. Knowing where this was going he stood up from his chair. Both women looked up at him. Jane gestured over to where Chrissie was sat, and Tim took her cue and walked over in front of her. Gradually he undressed as both women watched. He turned around once naked for Chrissie to look at him. She reached forward and stroked his bum, then gave it a playful slap. He was visibly aroused by this, Chrissie raised her eyebrows at the sight of him.

"We need more wine Tim" stated Jane. Tim disappeared into the kitchen and returned with the bottles, refilling their glasses. He put the bottle of red on the table and returned the white to the kitchen to put in the fridge. "That's all for now" she told him as he entered the room again. Tim returned to stand by his chair with his hands behind his back at Janes instruction. He was directly opposite Chrissie, who let her eyes wander over him as the two women's conversation continued. Tim felt uncomfortable at being made to stand naked while the two women sat dressed chatting and looking at him. They were talking about him like he was an object. It didn't help that he was so obviously aroused by the situation, the women giggling at his still stirring cock.

The conversation continued, gradually getting flirtier as they drank. Chrissie laughing a lot at Janes tales, Jane in turn staring longingly into her eyes as she spoke. Eventually Jane stood up and reached into her bag, walking over to where Tim stood. She pushed him back into his char. She pulled out 2 pairs of handcuffs, and as Tim sat still she clipped his arms to the arms of the chair.

She then walked over to Chrissie. Chrissie looked up as Jane positioned herself onto her lap, one knee nestled each side as she sat facing her. It was clear Chrissie wasn't at all put off by this, but was unsure where to put her hands. Jane reached up and traced her cheeks with the tips of her fingers, ran her fingers through her hair as Chrissie smiled. She continued as Chrissie's eyes closed in enjoyment. She leaned forward and kissed her firmly on the lips, Chrissie reacted, reaching behind and pulling her closer. They sat like that for some time kissing and stroking each other as Jane was on her lap. "I think you want to play with a woman don't you" Jane teased looking her directly in the eyes. "I think if I get this dress off of you you'll have your best underwear on just in case I happened to talk you into taking it off" Chrissie looked away and blushed visibly. Jane smiled sweetly at her.

After a while Jane stood up, she pulled Chrissie to her feet. She reached down to her waist and gripped her dress, moving to pull it upwards. Chrissie pulled back concerned, looking at Tim on the chair. Jane smiled, turned and walked over to him. She pulled out a scarf and tied it firmly around his face, covering his eyes. He was clearly very aroused from watching. Jane reminded him that he wasn't going to see Chrissie's bum, it was all hers tonight. When she returned she slipped Chrissie's dress off over her head with ease. She reached behind and unclipped her bra, lowering it down her arms. She stood back and let her gaze run over her curves. She reached forward, admiring them with her fingers. She moved forward with her lips, tracing the same movement with kisses. Chrissie stood with her eyes closed breathing deeply in enjoyment. As Jane's lips travelled downwards she lowered Chrissie's knickers. Chrissie stepped out of them, she was now naked in front of a fully dressed Jane. Jane kissed her tummy, down to the delicate curls between her legs. She stood up again.

"I think it's time you tasted a woman" Jane declared. She motioned for Chrissie to lie on her back on the carpet. Looking slightly unsure, Chrissie lowered herself to the floor. Once there, Jane undressed, keeping her eyes on Chrissie's. She knelt over her, on her knees, and kissed again, body poised over her. She gradually moved upwards, still on her knees, positioning herself just above Chrissie's lips. She looked down into her eyes.

Chrissie looked up, taking in her flat stomach and pert breasts. Her eyes moved down between her legs. She could see Jane was already wet, she could smell her arousal. She tentatively kissed the outside of her lips, all the way up and down. She ran her tongue along the same route, then again slightly firmer. She teased it inside a little. She was becoming increasingly aroused at the very obvious affect her lips and tongue were having on Jane's body. She reached up and held her bum, pulling her closer, leaning her head back. Jane relaxed towards her.

Jane sat over her, gradually finding it more of an effort to support herself as she became wrapped up in the pleasure. She leaned forward on her hands, looking up at Tim. "Oh she's better at this than you Tim, her tongue is getting all the right spots" she teased breathlessly. She looked down again then closed her eyes. It didn't take long before Chrissie's face was glistening with her juices and Jane was moaning. She started pushing herself into Chrissie's face as her lips focused on her clit, whimpering while humping them, grinding herself against her. She lost herself in the situation and came as her body shook in Janes face making little high pitched gasping noises as she did. She held there for a while before moving down to kiss again.

They lay for a while with Jane on top, kissing. Jane was using her thigh to press upwards between Chrissie's legs and her new friends eyes closed in wonder at it. Again Jane worked her way down her naked body with her lips, this time moving further to take her turn between her legs. Chrissie gasped as she felt another woman's lips and tongue between her legs for the first time. She reached down and held her there, mouth open and eyes still closed. It wasn't long before Jane had worked out exactly where to use her tongue to the greatest effect. Chrissie was more vocal, it seemed the years of thinking about this very subject had been pent up inside her and were now being bought to life by the tongue between her legs. She wanted it to last forever but at the same time she didn't want Jane to stop and she was quickly getting close to climax. She looked down desperately. Jane stopped and looked up meeting her gaze, her face glistening. "I know you want to cum" she stated, Chrissie nodded, she laid back again as Jane continued. Within minutes she was trembling under her lips, holding tight again while moaning loudly.

They lay on the floor recovering, hands drifting over each other as they explored. It was the first exploration of another woman for Chrissie, she couldn't get enough of the feel of her warm skin under her fingers. Jane in turn was tracing her curves with her fingers, delighting in the way her touch still coaxed shivers and giggles out of her new friend. Occasionally they kissed, holding each other close, before pulling back to enjoy the feel of each others wandering hands again. Although he was close by, he was still blindfolded and could only imagine the sight at the floor by his feet. He waited patiently.

After a while they were kissing harder again, Jane pushing Chrissie backwards on to the floor. Her lips moved down her body, kissing her neck before moving further and taking a very firm nipple between her lips for a suck. She teased it with her teeth, then moved to the other. Chrissie lay back, her eyes closed and fingers entwined in Jane's hair. Soft sighs escaped her lips. Suddenly, Jane stood up. "I've got something which may be of use" she said, reaching for her bag. She pulled out a harness and flexible cock to attach to it.

"You really have" said Chrissie smiling. She watched as Jane stepped into the harness, securing it around her waist. She looked Chrissie in the eye and kissed the tip of the purple toy, winking at her. Chrissie breathed deeply in anticipation as Jane attached it to the harness.

"You really want this don't you?" Asked Jane. Chrissie nodded, all embarrassment now gone. "You're going to have to earn it" she said, "I don't think you're the only one who wants it" She nodded to his chair, where once again Tim was hard after hearing what was happening. She walked over to Tim, unlocking him from the chair. "On your knees" she ordered. Tim got to his knees next to Chrissie and settled on all fours. Jane knelt between them.

"I'm in the mood to give someone a good spanking" declared Jane before pausing thoughtfully. "I fancy a game, I'll have both of you on your knees in front of me, and whoever takes my hand the best will have me inside them". She looked at Chrissie while stroking the purple toy teasingly. At first Chrissie looked unsure, then a wicked smile slowly crept over her face. She turned around and settled on all fours next to Tim, glancing back over her shoulder. Jane firmly pushed her face forwards and towards the floor.

She knelt behind the 2 of them, tracing her hands gently over their unmarked bums. "Who's going first" she asked. There was no reply initially.

"Ladies first" Tim said eventually.

"That's very noble of you" she replied as she raised her right hand and bought it down firmly on Tims' bum. He sank to the floor in shock, slowly raising up to his knees again as a red palm print blossomed on his bum. Jane then traced her hand gently over Chrissie's bum. "Your turn" she said softly. She moved her hand away. Chrissie braced in anticipation. It seemed like an eternity before it came down hard on her, rocking her forward. She didn't go down like Tim but she gave a long gasp and shook her hair as she recovered. "She's doing better than you so far" Jane declared before moving back to his bum. She traced her fingers down between his cheeks, gently probing before again moving her hand away and waiting, building up anticipation. Finally a hard whack came down on Tims other cheek causing a quiet but audible cry from him. Jane giggled.

She moved back to Chrissie's bum, stroking and clearly enjoying the feeling of it. She moved down over the backs of her thighs, Chrissie sighed as she delicately stroked, moving her bum towards Jane slightly. This time Jane seemed to forget the game or the toy between her legs as she delighted in her exploration. Eventually she stopped, but is was Tim who received another quick slap surprising him into flinching. A quick slap for Chrissie followed, but Jane's hand remained soothing her.

This continued for some time, Tim was aware this wasn't an entirely fair contest. Were the slaps on him harder? They sounded it. There were more of them. From the sounds Chrissie was making it was obvious she was getting more attention than just a spanking. Jane wasn't deliberately making it a one sided contest but she was so enjoying playing with the juicy bum in front of her as it reddened up nicely. Tim's was also looking very red by now. Rather more so than Chrissie's. Eventually Jane declared her hands were getting tired of it.

She stood and walked to Tim's clothes, pulling out his belt from his jeans. "I wonder if you will take this as well as my hand?" she asked. She walked over and stood behind them. She wrapped it around her hand leaving half free. The pair braced themselves for a firmer contact. Jane traced the edge of the belt between Tim's cheeks, tickling his balls a little. She pulled it back, held it up and perfectly aimed it at the muscle of his right cheek. This time Tim was much louder, falling to the floor again. Jane dropped the belt to the floor at this. "I think I can declare Chrissie the winner" she said, bending down and massaging the red line on Tims bum.

Jane shifted to position herself behind Chrissie. She lined the toy up between her thighs and traced the tip between her moist lips. Chrissie sighed again, almost melting into the carpet. Slowly Jane slipped the toy in, holding her hips as she did. She gently rocked as Chrissie moaned softly into the carpet. Her hands traced over her back, up to her neck and back as she took in the sight. It was a steady but slow rhythm. Chrissie was arching her bum up to meet her more with each movement. "You want it harder don't you" asked Jane. Chrissie moaned in agreement. Jane leaned forward, "I want you to ask nicely" she teased.

"Please" asked Chrissie, and when nothing was forthcoming, "please fuck me harder". Jane took her hair in one hand. She gathered it into a loose ponytail, twisted it around her hand and pulled her back sliding into her, lifting her face upwards.

"Good" said Jane, picking up the pace, holding her there. It wasn't long before Chrissie was making far more noise than earlier. The sound of them both, the sound of Jane's quickening breath and Chrissie's increasing arousal, the wet slapping of Janes hips against Chrissie's bum, it was becoming overpowering for her. Even the feel of the carpet against her as she rocked back and forth as she was filled by this firm toy. She was vaguely aware that Jane's spare hand was digging into her bum leaving crescent shaped nail marks. She had no idea of the noise she was making as Jane moved, faster and harder into her. Jane too seemed lost in arousal of her effect on this delightful woman who seemed so shy only a short time ago. The feel of the harness against her was adding to the pleasure. Chrissie could hear Jane also becoming aroused, it was becoming difficult to think of anything other than the sensation washing over her. As Jane quickened still, Chrissie finally lost herself to waves of shaking orgasm, moaning loudly as she came.

Jane slowed, staying inside her but holding her. As she recovered she pulled out and Chrissie turned onto her back. Jane lay over her, kissing and holding her. It was a while before she could focus again. "I think you enjoyed that" Jane smiled. Chrissie grinned back at her.

"I think it's your friends turn" said Chrissie, nodding towards Tim "he's been very patient". Jane looked over at him, still lying face down on the floor, bum still red from earlier. "I'd like to watch" said Chrissie, raising her eyebrows in question. Jane smiled in agreement.

She raised herself and positioned herself behind Tim. "get up" she ordered. Tim got back on all fours. Chrissie smiled looking at him, she was in a good position to admire the contours of the muscles in his arms as he supported himself. She could see his cock stiffening again under him. She reached behind him and placed a hand on his bum, looking at Jane as she pulled his cheek sideways exposing his hole. Jane circled a finger around it, still wet from holding her toy. She eased it inside as Tim gasped. Chrissie smiled as his cock sprang to full attention. Jane pulled the finger out and positioned the tip of the still wet toy against the opening. "Do you want this?" she asked.

"Yes please" Tim replied eagerly. Jane slowly slid inside as Tim exhaled loudly. He was much tighter than Chrissie had been at the end and Jane took it gently. He moved to position himself on his elbows for more support as Jane gradually moved faster. Chrissie lay watching and listening to his arousal. The affect of listening to the pair playing and enjoying themselves had had an obvious effect as he was already very turned on. He was moaning louder with each thrust. Jane kept a hand on each cheek as she filled him, enjoying the difference in his firmer buttocks and narrower hips.

After watching a while Chrissie gave into temptation and reached for his cock. She gripped it halfway up it's shaft. This had a noticeable affect on his arousal. She held it there for a while as Jane continued picking up pace. After a while she moved a thumb and finger to the tip and gently but firmly circled where the tip met the shaft as Jane continued. The effect was almost instantaneous. He cried out as the touch sent him over the edge into orgasm, spilling cum all over the carpet while gasping. The girls grinned at each other watching.

They left him on the floor still blindfolded as they disappeared off into the shower. It was some time before they returned. He was still naked face down on the floor. "time to get up" Jane said, more business like now. He stood and she removed the blindfold. He looked around, Chrissie was back in her chair but fully dressed again, as was Jane. "I hope you didn't think you were going to see her bum?" Jane said smiling. Chrissie giggled. Jane handed him his clothes and pointed towards the shower. "We're done with you, time to get cleaned up". He left, feeling a curious mixture of satisfaction and disappointment.