All Comments on 'Her New Keyholder'

by SamYork

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

5! Wow! I have read many stories of keys stuck in ice, but - wow! - the icy water's drop that looks like a kiss on her throat, was amazing! You seemed to see every drop of her sweat.

The invisible Dormouse, cosy and sleepy in the little teapot, quiet and content yet so far away... rising and falling on the tide, lost in the warm, beautiful ocean... masterpiece. And the suddenly... oh, wait.

Anyway, the Violinist by definition is very skilled with his fingers. I prefer the bass player (he's the sexiest) but still....

I LOVE puns, and that a Key is given to a Keith seems... brilliant! I wish the surname was Holden, so all together it would be the unstoppable Keith Holden, now unquestioning Keyholder.

How do you pronounce Kununurra? Could it rhyme with Cum and Hurry?

Do I sound too enthusiastic? My grandfather always said to point out a small imperfection. But how do I do that? Ah, here it is: "There was a plastic sun-lounger on the deck"... Oh, please, don't provide a naked girl with a PLASTIC lounger, it makes her sweat unnecessarily! Better a rope hammock, a canvas lounger, a tapestry of cool Aboriginal wool... but not plastic, pretty please! Everyone likes a bit of suffering, but adding 'plastic' and 'sun' sounds too much torture.

Beautiful storytelling. Bravo! Through every single sentence you could feel the climate and heat of Australia. And magnificent idea, the participation from Remote across the ocean... very typical of these 2020s of ours.

Again, again!

We readers need a follow-up!

###[About a follow-up. I see a man with big hands, I see a naked, handcuffed woman, yet in two pages I read just once the word "nipple", maybe Keyth is open to suggestions from Europe? The suggestion is "nibble on that nipple!"]###

###[About another follow-up. The cab of a large truck contains a bed and the necessary things for breakfast: Steph could be his mate for a week. Very little luggage for a Lady: a pair of leather handcuffs, a remote vibrator, and nothing else. If there's enough room under the steering wheel, she (cuffed) could suck him off while he drives… Or, he travels while she stays at home: Keith could issue orders remotely and ask her for pictures in front of the mirror (or at work, or with the sunset).]###

billy2002billy20027 months ago

Great story, I could almost feel myself there with them.

SamYorkSamYork7 months agoAuthor

Kun-a-nur-a sorry. And it's cheap plastic sun loungers, all stuck to bare skin, in the heat. I hadn't given him a lay name, but Holden is a good one, like the Australian car company. Maybe we should stick with that. As for more... I'll leave it up to the imagination what happens next, but you're right: those massive road trains have a full cabin in the back... maybe you should write it??

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

@SamYork . Oh! Thank you! But I don't know if I can continue a narrative started by someone else. Neither in real life, nor on this Lit site. Do I have to fill out a form? And should I ask for similar permission from OneAgainst?

I've been dreaming for years of writing a story about truckers driving long miles masturbating... but maybe it's easier for everyone if I start a narrative of my own, with new characters.

flynn99flynn997 months ago

Sam -- another excellent story. Well done, well executed and I loved how Keith suddenly appeared, took it all in stride, understood and became the answer that she was afraid to ask for. Bravo!

SoulcatchSoulcatch7 months ago

Love stories involving self bondage where the keys get taken. Very hot.

SamYorkSamYork7 months agoAuthor

@Norway_1705 fill your boots (translated: go for it) - I'm not going to take these any further at this stage. If it tickles your fancy then run with it.

TJ_WriterTJ_Writer6 months ago

Wow, what a surprise! An Aussie Tale in a small town I've driven through. Absolutely loved the story, if you had the time a sequel from Kununurra to Halls Creek it's a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive?

SamYorkSamYork6 months agoAuthor

Something on Cable Beach at the sunset perhaps?

DustofFallenStarsDustofFallenStars6 months ago

Fantastic story.

You've done a great job of painting Steph and her internal conflict in being caught between two worlds; neither of which she can give up, but so far unable to bring them together and be whole, either.

The two layers of frustration feed into each other; even before the cuffs go in, she's trapped, by her choices, by her needs. Once the padlock snaps shut the two enhance each other, playing into her frustration and denial and elevating the burning tension.

I could have stayed there longer, confined both physically and mentally, trapped in paradise and the burnt desert landscape, connected, however weakly, to thet club and life on the other side of the world that is a part of her - but the connection is remote, a temporary bridge that just teases her inability to bring her worlds together. The catharsis Keith provides - so much a part of this place where she lives, but instantly able to step into and bring that other world here into the Sun - is both terrifying and relieving.

You've done a fantastic job with the characters and story, and the heat is not just from the furnace that is the Australian sun.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamYork@SamYork
A Place Beyond The Horizon builds to a climax over the next four chapters as they land in Tokyo. If you want a sneak peak of new chapters, I'm publishing on Wattpad first: https://www.wattpad.com/story/334707193-a-place-beyond-the-horizon It was suggested that I try posting o...