Her New Keyholder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith had turned the vibrator up again, but too high. Instead of the purr she had become accustomed to, the little toy had a new lease of life, rumbling away in her crotch. Distantly, she could hear Keith's voice, but it was all becoming a jumble. Steph tried to concentrate on him, or on the tightness of the cuffs, anything but the relentless buzzing inside her. Her thighs began to tremble, little powerful tremors running through her lower body, the tight ache as she built up to climax. With a supreme effort of will, she spread her legs wide, as if trying to expel the infernal device, fighting the urge to orgasm, trying to ride the edge.

The seconds slipped by glacially, and Steph tried to focus on her breathing, sucking in little breaths, letting them out again, desperate not to cum. A switch had been flipped in her head at the moment that Keith had taken ownership of her key, accepting her fantasy and her need. Now, in her mind, he had taken control, leaving her in the torment of denial as he ignored her. She was an inconsequential thing to him, bound in place, awaiting his pleasure, and therefore logically unable to climax until he allowed it.

Caught up in her fantasy, fighting her urges, she held on grimly until the vibrator shut off at last.

"Quite a performance, Stephanie. You really looked like you were struggling there."

Steph twisted around as far as she could until she could see him, leaning casually against the doorframe, arms folded, ice clinking in his whiskey glass. The vibrator sprang into life again.

"Oh, and here comes another one. You must be fair knackered by now."

He disappeared back into the house and returned with a chair. He set it down next to the table and sat down, taking a sip of whiskey as he watched her contort and writhe.

"I turned it up a bit more. Don't you want to finish yourself off?"

"N... no...," Steph grated.

"You seemed all for it earlier on, when I first turned up."

"I... uh... ooh. Fuck, oh fuck."

"You seem to be in real strife."

Steph tried to concentrate on his face: the furrowed brow, the hint of a sly smile on his lips. He knew, she realised, he knew everything. Keith picked up her phone and the vibration subsided, leaving her gasping for breath.

"You want it, Steph? Shall I turn it back up again?"

"No," Steph rasped.

"You don't want it?"

"I do."

"But you said you don't."

Steph fixed him with a pleading look. Keith was silent for a long while. The vibrator hummed inside her. The breeze played over her tortured, slick body.

"Crikey," Keith exclaimed, "Right, okay then."

He knocked back the rest of his whiskey and then shifted his bulk to perch on the edge of the lounger. Gently he laid a hand on her crotch, feeling the tingle of the embedded toy. Slowly, his fingers began to explore her, parting her, revealing the source of her endless frustration. He plucked at its end, withdrawing it slowly.

"No, please," Steph gasped.

"Steady on, Steph, I'm just having a look."

He pulled it almost completely out, twisting the thin white cigar-shaped toy in his fingers. His curiosity satisfied, he pushed it back inside her, filling her again.

"Reckon we could find a use for that, when I'm away on the road. That's useful to know about."

His thumb brushed casually over her swollen clit and Steph's body arched.

"Sensitive too," he observed, "Well, let me be a bit more gentle."

Keith grasped her knees with his hands, holding her legs apart. He settled down between them, his face close to her crotch. Steph found herself panting, almost unable to catch her breath, waiting desperately for that moment of first contact. She tested his strength, trying to close her legs up, but he held her in place effortlessly. Whatever happened now was down to the man looking up at her from between her legs.

"Whatever you want," Steph whispered, and she closed her eyes.

Keith touched his lips to her clit and she almost erupted on the spot. He sensed her response, pulling back, peppering her labia with little kisses until the vibrator shut off again.

"Insistent little bugger," he noted, "Always jumping in."

There was a pause and she could feel his breath across her lips, then a deliciously soft contact, thrilling her to her core. Steph tried to squirm but he held her fast, powerful hands holding her knees, shifting up to her thighs now, pressing her hips down onto the lounger. She felt the flat of his tongue rasping against her, pushing her tortured pussy to the brink. She bit her lip, struggling to hold herself back, as Keith pursed his lips around her clit, suckling gently.

"Fuck, I... please, I just want to. I can't hold it back. Please."

He broke contact, laughing quietly.

"But you don't mean that, do ya? You're gonna hold back as long as I want."

Steph quivered, hearing the tone in his voice, the understanding. All she could do was succumb to his tender actions as his lips made contact with her again. The vibrator buzzed into life and she cursed it, cursed the person thousands of miles away who had just put money in the jar, who had no idea what they were doing to her. She felt a different vibration against her crotch, and realised that Keith was laughing again, pulling back, trailing kisses along the inside of her thighs.

"No."

Her voice was faint, wheedling, her resistance evaporating, her arms slack now, pinned in place above her head.

"Unlock me," she gasped.

"Not yet."

She opened her eyes, glaring down her bare body at him as sternly as she could. His answer was to brush his thumb across her labia.

"I've had to put up with wanting you since Kununurra, I've been frothing at the mouth."

"So do it, then. Please. I need... I need...."

Her attention slipped away again, claimed by the combined action of his fingers, his lips and the buzzing toy.

"Oh fuck," she wheezed, "Please."

It was delicious. In her delirium, she relaxed into it, giving herself up completely, the relief of finally being able to abandon herself to someone else's control. She'd craved this so much over the years, endured so much disappointment, and now here she was at last, at his mercy, tormented beyond endurance, and loving every moment.

He continued to play with her, his hands and lips roaming over her body at will, latching onto her nipples, sucking, sending little sparks down to the place between her thighs. He dipped down again as the vibrator shut off, taking up the responsibility of keeping her on the edge, until she lost track of time, eyes blinking open, blinded by the lowering sun. She couldn't make sense of it, or of him, but at last she felt an emptiness inside her. Keith placed the vibrator on the table.

He kissed her crotch, making her shake, then a little higher, working his way steadily up her body, between the valley of her breasts, to her neck, her chin and then finally parting her lips with his tongue, flooding her mouth with the taste of her own moistness. A part of her reacted immediately, raising up to press her lips against his, straining against the chains that continued to ensnare her.

He held his body against her, stripped of the towel, the tip of his manhood pressing against her sopping entrance.

"Yes," she breathed.

He slid easily into her, moving back and forth, working his way deeper with each stroke until she felt him fill her completely. His mouth was on her neck, his breath hot against her skin, as he finally began to fuck her. Steph groaned, her shoulders aching from the effort of trying to pull her arms down, the cuffs now long forgotten, the fact that they were naked outside also forgotten. All that mattered was his rigid manhood thrusting into her, harder and harder, triggering at last that long-awaited cascade of bliss.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Keith growled.

"You too."

"You should have told me about this."

"I didn't know... how you'd take it."

"Stephanie, this is fucking amazing. You're fucking amazing. You are the one single bright thing in two thousand kays of bulldust and dingo shit."

His fingers threaded through hers to grasp the steel frame of the lounger, giving himself the leverage he needed to thrust harder, pounding into her now, grunting with each stroke, transporting Steph away. She felt her climax crest at last, and abandoned herself to it, her voice keening wordlessly in the ear of the man fucking her.

His rhythm shifted, penetrating the edge of her awareness, becoming erratic and then with one last powerful thrust he came to a halt, pulsing deep inside her as he found his own release. Steph wrapped her legs around his body reflexively, pinning him in place upon and within her, letting her savour every pulse and movement of his erupting manhood.

Eventually, he tapped her thigh, groaning, "Ease up, you're gonna crack a rib."

Reluctantly, Steph relaxed her legs. Keith pulled out of her slowly, leaving her with a sudden feeling of emptiness. He tapped her thigh, making her shift over so that he could share the lounger with her, snuggling up, their legs tangled together, his softening manhood resting against her hip.

"You good?" he asked.

Steph blinked up at him for a moment, frowning.

"I said, are you good?" Keith repeated, "You're looking puzzled."

Steph's face cracked into a wide smile.

"Fucking stupid question," she replied.

"So, you are good. That's good. I didn't want to bust ya. I was hard at it there. I dunno what, but I just had to have a proper crack, I couldn't stop myself."

"You say the strangest things."

"You do the strangest things."

Keith tugged at her wrist.

"Want me to let you out?"

"Do you want to let me out?"

He grinned at her, teasing now, "Or I could keep you chained up, ready for breeding. It's been a long week on the road."

Steph found herself snuggling into him. The words were spoken before she could register them.

"Up to you. You're the one holding my key."

A strange look passed over Keith's face, and he lifted the key from where it sat on his chest.

"I am," he said, his eyes fixed on it, "So I'm in charge."

Steph felt herself quiver, confessing, "Yes, you are."

She watched him, the key in his fingers, but he made no move to unlock her. She felt it again, that helplessness, of being completely at his mercy. He didn't have to unlock her. His comment about keeping her chained up for breeding kindled a fresh fire in her loins. To be powerless to stop him, kept chained up to satisfy him whenever he wanted, the very idea of it entered her mind, seizing her imagination and taking hold. She was almost disappointed when he reached up and opened one of the padlocks.

"Sit up," he murmured.

Steph did as she was bidden, pulling the chain back through the frame of the lounger, letting her hands fall into her naked lap. She looked down at her bare body, pressed up against his, their legs wrapped together.

"Can you pass me my phone a sec?" she asked him.

Keith reached back, retrieving her phone from the table. She accepted it and took a photo, showing two pairs of feet, then the desert, and then the lowering, golden sun. Steph smiled at it and then posted it to Ally. Somewhere, deep in the club, in the thick of the throng of bodies, her oldest friend would see the picture and understand.

"Done with that?" Keith asked, taking her phone from her.

She frowned, but he wasn't finished. He ran the chain behind her back and grasped her free hand by the wrist, wrapping the cuff around it again. Without a word, he slid the padlock through the loops, locking the cuff in place, pinning her hands behind her.

"What?" she blurted.

"I drove through the night to spend the day with you, Stephanie. Or did you think we were done?"

His strong, rough hand cupped her breast tenderly, pushing her back down. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest, and she knew he could feel it too.

"Reckon I could keep you like this, naked in the cuffs in the back of the cab. Reckon we could have a lot of fun on those long stretches of road."

His eyes met hers, sparkling with mirth.

"Yeah, maybe," she agreed, "A lot of fun."

Across the ocean, a phone pinged and a woman dressed up as a fairytale Duchess paused, a little pool of stillness in the cacophony surrounding her. She smiled.

---

[Please leave a comment or a star rating if you enjoyed reading this story - feedback is helpful and appreciated!. For more stories, check out my story page]

12