All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor Ch. 01'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like it! Pretty decent start.

DanielleSaysHiDanielleSaysHiover 7 years ago

Kinda hot lol Could be a little better but it's a good first chapter still. Been a while since I even read a story here.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Excellent first chapter - as Hot as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fertile or not

I give it a 5 for the beginning, now for her to sober up and remember that Ryan had a Vasectomy, she will be beautiful pregnant.

8teenholes8teenholesover 7 years ago
Nice!

Hottest new story posted recently. I would've liked a little more reluctance and seduction. It seemed too easy, but I like the intoxicated decision aspect. Hopefully when she dives up she realizes what a huge mistake she made, forcing her new lover to convince her for more. Also be hot if he seduces the daughter for a little mother/daughter threeway action. Really great start, don't give up on this.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 7 years ago

Fantastic start, also very into nasty details (I'm the same) love it!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great, keep it cumming

Love this chapter and hope for more intense action, maybe husband is bi, that would be cool. Keep it cumming xoxoxoxo Annette

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Good but could have been great.

Nice premise, good slow build up before she gets what she so desperately needs. See if you can get someone to check through ch 2 before you post. A few grammatical errors detracted from the story. Still 4*.

chief573chief573over 7 years ago
Awesome start to first story

Hope there are a few more chapters. She will wake up and feel guilty, but there is a way to bring her back around to her new addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff!

I like the story, keep it coming! I get that she is a bored housewife, but maybe just a little more seduction (some weed) she seemed to loosen up a little too soon. How about dipping into the daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slowly

No woman would go from meeting a new neighbor to sex within hours. Let a few days go by, allow his image and the taboo nature begin to fester, then, gradually, begin the physical seduction.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Really good

I hope you write more about these characters as this story was really good.

LeMondialLeMondialabout 7 years ago
Terrific story line

Excellent example of the genre

Intimate scenes were quite excellent

handaJizzhandaJizzover 6 years ago

To anonymous who says that no married woman would have unprotected sex with a black man within hours of meeting him.

What you have to realize is. That most women are. STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then..

her husband came home and shot them both in the fucking head. End of story;

tmpforumtmpforumabout 6 years ago
Opinion of the serie

I give an opinion about the whole story instead of only chapter 1. It is well written and with good psychology of characters: Shannon, in particular, the two teens are quite good bu not as well developed. The sex scenes, the approach, the touching befeore goind to sex are really though and avoid being boring (as often happens).

Some comments point out that no woman would behave like this. When I say that the characters have well defined psychology, I mean that, if you accept the convention of the genre (interracial stories, teen seduction, etc.) and suspend disbelief on some points, the development of plot becomes plausible and logical. Many reviewer can't understand this point: never heard about "willing suspension of disbelief" or about "magic realism"? Of course, no need to treat Literotica as Shakespear :), but we can avoid stupid comments about "unprotected sex", etc.

It is a interracial seduction story that could have been slower (I agree with one comment), but that is over all better that many stories posted lately.

ThaDeeThaDeealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Great comment!

@tmpforum That’s the kind of feedback I like to hear in terms of a readers overall impressions on my story. Thank you for such an awesome comment!

And for everyone who keeps emailing or commenting on when the next chapter will arrive, the answer to that is... ‘i don’t know?’ A lot going on lately on my side. Not sure when I’ll ever get the chance to sit down and come back with another one. I want to though, so, keep talking to me about this story, and maybe I’ll find the inspiration.

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
Hmmmm,m

Hard almost throughout. Build up and release at the end Hmmmm ,m . Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the way the story was written. if this were a book it would definitely be a "page turner".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES