Her New Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gahhh! W-What... oh fuck!" she cried out as she was violently pulled by her raven colored hair. She wanted to correct his stupid ignorance and say her name was Sara Chey and that she was of Cambodian decent, but that quickly escaped her mind as the sex continued. "Ugh! Fu... Fuck... Ahhh!" Sara could barely think straight, but she felt her ass slap back and keep up with Samuel's motions. They both met each other at the same pace, flesh slapping almost as loud as Sara's shout and moans. Samuel then balled up a good chunk of her hair into his fist and pulled harder. Before Sara could scream out again, Samuel covered her mouth with his, preemptively shutting the bitch up by tongue kissing her. Her body reacted very positively to the kiss, liking it more with it being part of the fucking. The young girl recalled the few moments in which she really liked what was happening during sex, and it was always when she was kissing the man while the act occurred. She was a sucker for kissing while banging. And while she was getting long dicked by Sam, her mind melted and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as they did what lovers do and frenched during life changing sex. Sam could hear and feel her moan into his mouth and he felt damn proud of himself by breaking her mind and body down. He could tell she was in a very aroused state from the intimacy. He thrust his hips more, feeding her pussy more chocolate.

Next thing the Asian felt was like a lightning bolt tearing through her naked body, which at this point only had some pink wool socks on. It was the girl's first orgasm knocking on her door. She pulled away trembling viciously and her eyes only showed white and her mouth open and closed like a fish.

Sam smirked, happy with what he was witnessing. As he heard her cry out in sexual fulfillment, he thought to himself confidently: He now owned some new property.

While all of that was taking place in Jay's car, Julie's car was sitting at the other end of the lot. Jay sat in the back seat, puffing on a blunt he had brought with him, bobbing his head to the music playing from the speakers and looking out the window of the vehicle. He liked how this place looked at night. Not used to peaceful places like this in the ghetto, Jay thought. Good thing he had some family up here now, he had a reason to explore a little more and not just focus on the hood. Lennox didn't live close so it was a pain to drive, but the money he spent on gas was worth it, especially after today.

"Ahhh... shit baby." Jay winced as she put the blunt down for a second, taking a deep breath, closing his eyes and reopening them to look between his naked legs. "You gonna make a nigga nut all over the whip right about now." In between his legs was the smaller, now naked version of the owner of the car. Her red hair bobbing up and down on a tall standing, hard as rock black dick. The young girl gobbled up the cock that was in front of her and Jay was loving how she acted with a black cock presented to her. She pulled away for a second and began to very quickly stroke him. She looked up and down, still impressed that a cock that was just under 10 inches could exist.

"Oh my god, Jay... you're so fucking big!" she moaned, as her eyes then looked up at his. She blew him a kiss and went right back to eagerly sucking on his chocolate colored fuck stick. Jay ran his black hand that wasn't holding the blunt through her red hair.

"Thank you baby. That's just how black dick be. You'll get used to it." He responded and sighed as he leaned back into the seat. It felt so good to get this white girl's mouth bobbing on his black cock, he thought. At first, Julie wasn't quite sure how to handle the dick, but little by little, she was sucking him off like a ho with a lot of experience. She didn't know that niggas were packing like that, and Jay was there to show her that the myth of the black was more than a myth. It was a real thing, and that real thing was taking up some rather moist real estate in her mouth and throat. Jay only had a white muscle shirt on and Julie could see him flex his athletic muscles as she blew him good. Between that and his constant moans of satisfaction, Julie felt proud for making him feel so good. She wanted him to like what she had to offer.

Jay took another hit of the blunt before wincing again and curling his toes. He almost dropped the blunt the head he was getting felt so damn good. "Damn Julie, you sure you ain't eat up nigga dick before?" He smiled at his bitch, rolling down the window to toss his blunt away, wanting to concentrate on the oral sex. She went as deep as she could, coughed on his dick and slowly pulled back with a *POP!* sound as the dick flew out of her mouth. She laughed at him and smiled. Jay loved how her skin was so white compared to his blackness. Her fair skin made her so feminine and his tone made him feel like a strong black invader taking over her white land.

She waved his cock around and kissed the tip and licked all around it. "No daddy, just you."

'Damn' he thought. The bitch was already calling a nigga daddy. He loved that shit. It was easy to get this bitch in the position she was in now. She was already feeling him before they even met up for the second time, and the ho was ready to give it up the moment she stepped into this car alone with him. When they left Jay's car and moved away in Julie's, the white girl took the lead and asked Jay if he wanted to sit in the back, as there was 'more space'. This had Jayson smiling and when they got to the back, Julie pounced on him, kissing him, touching him, wanting to be so close to him. Jay had no trouble getting her clothes off as Julie was more than willing to disrobe. The bitch had a body and Jayson liked how flawless she was naked. They build 18 year old girls well these days, the 23 year old thought to himself.

He was also impressed by how she took to his cock. Of course, she was swooning over how large he was between his legs. But she wasn't scared. She appreciated it and treated the dick like it was a treasure that should be respected. Of Yes, she was nervous about how it would fit inside her, but Julie began giving head and getting a taste of black excellence. She learned of his package on the blowjob. Julie lifted his cock, running her tongue up and down the erect sperm hose that belonged to Jay. Her eyes locked on to his when she puckered up and planted a sweet, wet kiss on the side of his shaft. His cock was now slathered in white girl saliva. Her head moved back south and her mouth opened wide to inhale a couple of large sack covered spheres, one at a time, sucking and licking on his ample balls. She jacked him off while pleasuring his testicles and Jayson was in heaven. He had smoked, got high as fuck and was now being serviced by a beautiful and eager teen white girl. This was real nigga heaven.

More popping noises came from between his legs, Jay sitting comfortably in the back of her car. She treated each ball like it was a piece of hard candy, minus the biting obviously. She would take a ball and it would puff out her cheeks. She looked like a silly slut, and that got Jay more excited to take this white girl already.

Some more time passed by and more black cock worship was still taking place with Julie trying to lick up any spot that got too dry on his package. Jay let out some low grunts as he continued to get blown, not really wanting it to stop, but as he looked out his window and was able to make out how his own car seemed to be bouncing up and down it caused him to smirk and shake his head. 'This nigga better not leave a mess.' Jayson spoke in his head, knowing it was gonna happen when they left them alone. He was glad his boy was getting some new pussy tonight instead of just drilling the usual hood rats while dealing in the hood. Tonight, his boy was destroying Asian pussy.

And he figured he would do the same to white pussy tonight.

Jay reached down and reluctantly stopped Julie's amazing blowjob to pull her up on his lap. "Oh!" she squeaked in surprise, her naked body now straddling him. She smiled at him and began kissing on his neck and mouth, savoring the taste of his beautiful black skin. She kept one hand down to jerk his cock while she kissed him. Jay took his black paws and placed them on her ass. He gripped and spread her cheeks, kissing her when she locked lips and tongue with him. She knew he wanted her, and Julie was going to give him what he wanted. Her heart beat picked up when she remembered that she had to take his mammoth cock in between her legs. She wasn't sure if she was ready for black cock, but she was sure as hell gonna try.

Julie took his cock and lifted her hips up to help position him underneath her wet slit. She swallowed hard and began lowering herself on him, like she assumed Jay wanted. The tip of his black crown touched her pussy and she closed her eyes, liking the contact and preparing herself for sex with a black man. Jay kept a smile on his face as he watched her brace herself for what was to come, and with his hands on her ass, he helped her lower more of herself onto him. The head now entering her space. "Ah!" she gasped, her eyes open now with furrowed brows. "Oh god..." she muttered as she got lower on it. "Oh god..." she said again, this time her voice a little louder. Jay forcefully pulled more of her down, this time her cunt now accepted much more than just the head of penis. "OH GOD!" she shouted, her eyes looking up at the ceiling of her vehicle as many black inches speared through her dripping gash. "Jayson! Ahhh! Gahhh!" She now had her arms hooped around his neck and she slowly started to move up and down on his rod, gritting her teeth as she fought through the initial pain of having an actual long dick inside of her.

Jay grunted and watched her impale herself slowly on his hard shaft. He saw the struggle on her face and loved that look on her. She whimpered and whined but he knew she would eventually find what every other girl did when he dicked them down. She put her head on his shoulder, moving her hips and ass, taking his cock more and more. "Mmmmm... argh... holy... AH! Shit... you're... too big!" she continued to whine, her face looking away from him in embarrassment. Jay brought a hand up, petting the girl's head and running his hand through her hair. He chuckled a little as his cock was tearing into her. She was struggling to take black cock, which wasn't surprising to Jay. He figured that a girl like her had never experienced a dick like this before from a real nigga like him.

"Julie you tight, girl." Jayson stated, moving his hand away from her ass to hug her torso. He took his other hand of her head to turn her face over to look at his. She rested her cheek on him and and had a look of conflict on her face, wincing as she took more dick. Jay flashed a cute smile at her and kissed her lips, calming the girl down. "I got you baby... daddy gonna make his girl happy tonight." Julie bit the corner of her lip and nodded at him. Jay started pumping his hips upward, injecting more and more of himself into her at a quicker pace.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ohhh..." The teen battled through the pain till eventually she got past it, and started to feel what sex with Jay was supposed to feel like. The cock was pumping rapidly in and out of her and hitting where she was never hit before. "UGH! OH JAY! SO GOOD!" the girl later moaned and cried out, praising her lover's ability to plow her well. They both hugged each other tightly, Jay's large ball sack slapping upwards as it swung from his vicious thrusts.

"I C-CAN! Ohhh... I C-CAN TAKE IT... ALL NOW!" Julie yelled in immense pleasure and pride, as 100 percent of Jay's black cock called her flooding cunt home. She looked back with her mouth agape to see how she was now bouncing her ass on him, looking like a slut who finally found her owner. Her body was twitching from the action, her mind was going blank and all she could think of was how she was doing and if it was enough to please her man. Her small white body was flaring up and she was bouncing her nice ass on instinct, needing Jay's cock to pulverize her good. Jay's cock made her realize her womanly needs and how she needed him more than anything.

"Yeah you can... ugh, fuck! You can really take a dick bitch!" Jay said through grunts. This girl was easily the tightest pussy he had have killed before, Jay thought. Her walls clenched so snugly around his throbbing member, even though her juices made her so very lubricated. His cock was all covered in the white foam like substance that aroused whores secrete on their men. *Plap! Plop! Plap!* came the loud noises of their bodies crashing together. The car was filled with the voices of the two, Jayson's animal like growls and Julie's cries and moans of sexual satisfaction. Julie continued to ride Jay, feeling so stuffed and filled to the brim with black meat. She also felt stretched and thought that her cunt must have expanded by how Jay cracked her slippery hole open.

She rode him for a while before Jay adjusted them and she was now on her back while Jay did his best to get his bigger body comfortable in the car so he can drill her missionary in the back seat of her car. He rammed himself inside of her with the tip of his monster dick saying hello to her cervix. His cock invaded every space inside her accepting vagina. Her pleasured whimpering was stifled every now and then when he kissed her, closing her mouth. Her legs wrapped around him, locking the black savage in place as her white body fell, much like her mother, to the power and superiority of black masculinity.

Julie O'Reilly experienced at her young age what it meant to belong to a real man and she did not want to ever lose that access to such a feeling now that she found and had sex with Jayson. With marijuana in their system, the sex had also felt a little more elevated in terms of the rush she was getting. But Julie was smart enough to know that they didn't need weed to have great sex, it was just a bonus to have it there. They boned for what felt like forever, but she enjoyed every second of it. The sex wasn't a drag and her body wanted it to continue till she was beat up and too sore to do so. However, that was before an Jay's cock caused her body to explode in a mind blowing orgasm.

It had the same effect on her that Sam had on Sara. She felt her eyes roll back and her frame shaking as best as it could underneath Jayson's body like someone having a seizure. Jay found this image of a young white girl cumming on black dick so hot that he decided to climax himself and he unloaded thick, white, creamy and potent loads into her unprotected and fertile womb. Jayson howled and made sure to drop every ounce of semen that he could produce inside of her pussy. They laid there after cumming, Julie still catching her breath and not feeling all there yet. She was recovering from the orgasm and Jay still had his dick shoved inside of her, with cum leaking out a little even though he had her hole all plugged up.

Jay looked down at the girl under him and smiled at his work, knowing that this bitch was down for him and she would be there anytime his black cock needed worship. She may not live all that close to Jay but now that he knew how easy she was for him and how Sam probably turned her friend into his whore, it seemed like he was going to make quite a few trips to his cousin's new hometown.

And speaking of Lennox, he had his own little meet up with Julie's mom that night. That encounter wasn't all that different from what took place in the parking lot by the river, either.