All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor - Side Story'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ThaDeeThaDeeover 4 years agoAuthor
I’m back!

Here’s my little side story to HNN. Had this idea and wanted to throw it out there and see what happens. Hope you guys enjoy it. Very interested to hear feedback on this one! And for those who haven’t read the main story, now worries. This can totally be read without having read any chapters of Her New Neighbor. There are some characters that are referenced but it’s not that important.

Let me know what you guys think. Should I revisit these characters or expand on this world?

Thadee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just too long

Writers please keep to one page for setup and two pages for sex. You need to edit out lot of stuff

Wilbur1Wilbur1over 4 years ago
You're Back!

Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disagree

Write your stories as you need them. You do an amazing job!!!!!!!!! (Also 4 pages is pretty standard)

Expand the workd if you want! I would be down to read about interracial lesbian domination too! Whatever as long as the ladies are hapoy and loving the pleasure I am a happy reader.

PS: Good to have you back!

mustang123mustang123over 4 years ago
MMMMMMMMM

Not much to say........... KEEP WRITING. OMG very hot. Love the age difference. Please don’t have him share her

ThaDeeThaDeeover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

To the first anon: Thanks for the feedback. I probably should have edited some stuff out, but I didn’t want to run into the the issue I had in the first chapter of HNN where I felt like I got to the sex too quickly. Maybe there’s a middle ground I should find that satisfies everyone. I’ll keep it in mind for next time.

Second anon: Thanks for your feedback as well! I may just expand and work in this universe. Not sure yet. But I like all my characters and I enjoy writing them whenever I get the time. And in terms of Lesbian domination stuff? I’m lot sure ill go that far as that’s not really a huge kink for me. But I’ve been dabbling in the idea of writing a threesome scene. I don’t like when there’s constant passing around of women in these kinds of stories but it has to feel kinda special when something like that does happen. I’ve already experimented with that before so we will see.

Mustang123: Thanks! And like I said to the second anon, not into relentless passing of pussy. And yeah, age differences are sexy!

FifthEstateFifthEstateover 4 years ago
Nice work!

First time I’ve read one of your stories TD, it was worth the wait! Ashley is fuckin’ hot & the b/w chemistry rocks! 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice work!!!!

Love your story!! I like how you made it just about them an no one else!! Great build up. JUST KEEP THOSE TWO TOGETHER NO OTHER LOVERS!! JUST THEM!!!! If you wanted to continue their story. Personally I Think You Should End It Here but that's just me. PEACE!! BLACK SUPER POWER!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice side story

I still think Sara is your hottest character and I disagree on the sharing aspect and believe I am in the majority. I think you should get the girls (or Sara only...doesn’t have to be over the top. Like high or drunk with 3 guys) to realistically and reluctantly be shared for one night and end up loving it. That angle would be incredibly hot to throw in for your next chapter. With Ashley or primarily Sara being the one that’s shared.

Don’t take such a long break this time, you are one of the better ir writers on this site.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 4 years agoAuthor
Keep it coming!

Anon: my intention is always no other lovers they have their men and that’s who will always be their king.

Latest anon: Not sure I dig the gang bang stuff. Gang bangs are always hit or miss for me personally speaking. I’m thinking threesome at some point but we’ll see with that. Interesting to hear u think Sara is my hottest character. Curious to know what other readers’ hottest characters are!

DanielleSaysHiDanielleSaysHiover 4 years ago
Nice story!

Really like this one. It was even kinda cute lol Ashley and Ray seem like a sexy couple and totally meant for each other, doesn’t matter the age of its legal lol maybe we will see them again???

8796Porno8796Pornoover 4 years ago
Interesting story, nice work

I am anxious for more, in particular about Shannon … Thank you!

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoover 4 years ago
Love it

while i loved the side story i do hope you will finish the other story

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
so fun to read

watching her seduce the older guy. different and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Their age gap was sexy and cant go wrong with black on blonde. Ashley might be one of your best creations yet. She may be tie with Sara as your two sexiest characters. Followed by Sheri, Shannon and Julie. Love how their universe is being invaded with black dick. Good work. Definitely stroking my dick to this stuff lol Glad to have you back

eserimedeserimedover 4 years ago
WOW you're back

I check literotica once a month to see if you update this story and im happy I didn't give up. I love your work!! Especially anything related to this story or any of your interracial work. You're the best. Keep them coming

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it like all your stories—just wish you didn’t post at a once a year clip! Loved the daddy talk and the more accurate dialects and word usage. Phenomenal! Please post again MUCH sooner!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Oh shit! Oh my gawd!!" Ashley exclaimed as he was sprayed with an onslaught of white creamy ropes

lol, Freudian slip

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this! My only recommendation would be to add preg stuff in an epilogue. Always great seeing white girls black bred and left with babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES