All Comments on 'Her New Professor Pt. 05'

by Wetpatch69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bordering on

non-consentual instead of BDSM.

Wetpatch69Wetpatch69about 8 years agoAuthor
Hard to categorise

Yeah, it could have gone into non-consensual, or it could have gone into anal, but as the last three parts have been in BDSM seemed sensible to keep here.

Anyway it is about the power relationship between Riley and the Prof; their developing Dom/sub relationship so as a chapter of a bigger story I think it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I don't quite understand how the professor and his cohorts haven't ended up in jail. You kinda play fast and loose with our suspension of disbelief. Prof is a warped hound dog and pimp. No one turns his butt in to the various authorities? She is in thrall to him, but he's leaving a trail of people and evidence all over.

Wetpatch69Wetpatch69about 8 years agoAuthor

Interesting comment. I could say it's just a fantasy, how realistic do you expect it to be, but I suspect that's a cop out.

You could say that any professor/student story is unrealistic because no-one these days would risk it, but there are plenty of stories about. It's one of the classic themes.

It's a fair observation that I may have taken one step too far by involving other characters like Amber and Zac but I suspect that there are plenty of horn dog pimps out there who do get away with it - but I guess most of them aren't Uni professors, lol.

Any other thoughts much appreciated. I have a feeling that this will be my least popular chapter, but I quite liked the idea of doing something a bit different with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous