Her New Stepbrother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zipping her suitcase back up, Teddy walked out of the bathroom.

Jackson had his suitcase open in the bed and was riffling through it. At the sound of the door opening, he straightened and his head whipped around.

Teddy sucked in a breath. He had changed into thin gray sweatpants that rode low on his hips and wasn't wearing a shirt. She couldn't stop her eyes from roaming from his pecs to his flat, ridged abdomen, to the v-lines that started at the top of his hips and disappeared under the band of his sweatpants. And then, because she had zero self-control, her eyes went even lower, taking in his the sizeable bulge. Under her gaze, it jerked slightly and began to thicken.

Her face burning, she dragged her eyes up to clash with his. His eyes were hungry, but then he turned away from her, hiding the evidence of the way she affected him. "Give me just a minute to clear this for you and make a bed on the floor."

***

Teddy came out of the bathroom, hair flowing, with a freshly scrubbed face, and bare feet with toenails that had been painted scarlet.

She was wearing a tiny black pajama set that made her legs look a mile long. When she moved, his eyes went straight to her bra-less breasts, which jiggled tantalizingly under the pajama top she wore.

FUCK.

He willed himself to think of the most unsexy thing he could — the film they showed in eighth grade health class of closeups of genital warts and other assorted STDs. The last thing he needed was to pitch a tent right in front of her.

But then she had to run her eyes over him, locking on his crotch. Helplessly, he felt his dick respond. In these damn sweatpants he couldn't hide anything.

He quickly turned his body so she couldn't see what she was doing to him. He busied himself with his suitcase. "Give me just a minute to clear this for you and make a bed on the floor," he told her over his shoulder. Facing away from her, he breathed through his nose and out his mouth for several four-counts.

Once he had himself under control Jackson grabbed a pillow and began working the top sheet off to make his bed.

"Jackson, wait."

He paused with his hand on the pillow, looking over at her questioningly.

"I, um, I feel bad about making you sleep on the floor."

Jackson shook his head. "It's really not a big deal."

"Yes, it is. Look, this is a big bed. And" —she gave him a hesitant smile—"I'm sure I can keep my hands to myself."

He wasn't going to argue—he did not relish the idea of sleeping on the floor. His body was already protesting after his cramped six hour plane ride earlier in the day.

"All right, if you're sure." She nodded and pulled the covers down, slipping into bed while Jackson took his turn in the bathroom.

Jackson brushed his teeth and tried not to think about Teddy's lithe form in the hotel bed. She had joked that she could keep her hands to herself, but could he?

Yes, of course he could, he told himself. He wasn't an animal.

When Jackson opened the bathroom door, the lights were out, with the exception of the lamp next to what he supposed was his side of the bed.

He pulled back the covers and turned off the light, plunging the room into near darkness. One sliver of light shone through the curtains from the bright lights of the city.

Jackson started to get into bed, and then realized he was still in his sweats. He was like a furnace at night, and if he didn't take them off, he'd be a sweaty mess.

He stood back up and began to push the sweatpants down his legs.

Teddy must have heard the rustle of his clothing, because she sat straight up and looked in his direction.

"What are you doing?"

"Um, taking my pants off." He paused. "I'll still be wearing my boxers. I just can't sleep in these. It'll be way too hot."

She was silent for a moment, and then laid back without responding.

Jackson kicked off the sweats and slid underneath the sheets. They were cool to his already overheated skin, but did nothing to help the raging erection tenting the front of his boxers.

He took solace in the fact that there was at least two feet separating them in the big bed. So it wasn't like he was at risk of poking her with his boner.

He closed his eyes and tried to slow down his breathing, praying he'd be able to find sleep quickly.

***

Teddy listened to Jackson's rhythmic breaths, trying to figure out if he was asleep or not.

When he took off his pants, she thought she was going to have a heart attack right then and there. Just the thought that this man lay next to her in nothing but his boxers made her heart start banging against her rib cage.

She thought back to the eyeful she'd gotten when she came out of the bathroom. As she recalled his golden chest and defined abs, she felt her nipples hardening, and she knew if she reached down to touch herself her fingers would come away soaked. She rolled over on her side, facing away from him, embarrassed at her reaction to his nearness.

Her body felt achy, hot. She pushed the covers down to her waist. But of course, the heat wasn't from the blanket or the temperature in the room, and it didn't help.

She'd obviously made a big mistake telling him to share the bed. She'd just felt so shitty watching him get ready to make a bed on the floor, while she'd be sleeping in this giant bed with tons of room. She'd completely underestimated how his half-naked proximity would affect her.

Beside her, Jackson released a breath and shifted.

So—he wasn't asleep yet either.

"You awake?" She whispered.

"Yeah."

Teddy felt the covers move and realized he'd thrown them off himself too. She wondered if he was as hot and bothered as she was.

She turned over on her other side to face him, painfully aware that it brought her closer to him by a few inches.

After a beat, he turned toward her, too, closing more of the distance between their bodies.

The lights of downtown shining through the break in the curtain illuminated the outline of his face, the glitter in his eyes, in the darkened room. She scooted a little closer, his body drawing her in like a magnet.

She held his gaze. Neither spoke.

She felt like she was going to jump out of her skin. Finally, she broke the silence.

"What are you thinking?" Her voice was still a whisper.

She thought she heard him groan. "Believe me... you don't want to know." He flopped over on his back, throwing an arm over his face.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Teddy couldn't stop herself from imagining what he must be thinking about. Him, pushing his hard cock down her throat and telling her to take it all like a good girl? Her, bouncing up and down on his dick as he tried to capture her nipples in his mouth?

She suddenly became aware of a pulsing between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together for relief and blurted, "what if I do want to know?"

He rolled back over toward her, disbelief on his face. "You don't know what you're asking." His voice was deep and slightly raspy, and she felt it everywhere, like a caress.

Teddy bit her lip, then pulled it between her teeth. His eyes followed the movement hungrily.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd been so turned on. Her nipples were drawn so tight they were almost painful, and her pussy ached with emptiness.

It made her reckless. It made her want to ignore that the man lying inches away was supposed to be off-limits.

All the reasons that were crystal clear before suddenly suddenly became murky in the face of the urgency pulsing through her body. There was no blood between them, and they'd only really just met. He lived on the other side of the country, so she practically never had to see him. Surely one night to get this itch out of her system wouldn't matter.

"Maybe I want to find out," she breathed, then placed her hand on his bicep, feeling the muscle ripple under her touch. She trailed her fingers across to his chest, feeling his heart beating wildly.

He grabbed her hand and in a flash, he whipped her onto her back.

Jackson loomed over her, pinning her wrists to the mattress, his body trapping hers. She felt tiny underneath him—she hadn't fully appreciated how much bigger he was than her until this moment.

He stilled, his strong hands wrapped around her wrists, his body flush with hers from chest to legs. She sucked in a breath, realizing she could feel his long, thick erection jutting into her stomach.

Jackson stared down at her, his eyes hot. She could feel his breath fan over her lips, and her lids lowered in anticipation of feeling his mouth on hers.

After a few moments, her eyes snapped open. He was still frozen above her, just looking at her. Was it that he didn't feel he could make the first move?

Fuck that.

She picked her head off the pillow, and closed the inch between their mouths.

***

Her mouth was velvety soft and warm. Jackson let her take the lead at first, her mouth moving sweetly over his.

Then, her tongue slipped into his mouth.

Something shifted in him that was primal, aggressive. He came alive, taking control of the kiss, slanting his mouth over hers roughly. She shifted under him and he moved into the cradle of her hips, rocking his hard length against her mound through her clothes.

Jesus, he felt like he was going to come right in his boxers.

He kissed his way down her neck, pausing when she sighed his name. It made him feel like a god.

Jackson released her hands and moved them down her body, gripping the hem of her pajama top and pulling it over her head. He took a moment to appreciate her breasts. They were utterly perfect, round and firm and just a handful.

His mouth covered one nipple, and Teddy cried out as he licked and sucked it. She arched her back, thrusting her nipple further into his mouth. He moved over to her other breast and worshipped it in the same way.

Releasing her sensitive bud with a pop, Jackson trailed his tongue down the center of Teddy's stomach, stopping when he reached the waist band of her pajama shorts. He ran a finger under the elastic, teasing her.

Teddy lifted her hips, and he dragged down her shorts and panties, completely baring her to his hot gaze.

Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with a small triangle of dark hair. The skin around it was smooth and soft, suggesting she waxed everything but that neat little patch. Jackson actually didn't like the completely bare look—he wanted to know he was fucking a woman—and the tiny, well-groomed thatch of hair was sexy as fuck.

He widened her legs and spread her folds with his fingers, thinking that Teddy might just have the most beautiful cunt he'd ever laid eyes on.

Teddy squirmed and tried to close her legs. "Uh uh," rasped Jackson, refusing to let her thighs budge from his grasp. "Don't hide this pretty pussy from me."

He leaned in and used the flat of his tongue to give her a long lick. Fuck, she smelled and tasted incredible. Addictive. He could spend the rest of his life with his head buried between these thighs.

He swirled his tongue around her clit in circles, drawing more cries from Teddy. He loved the sounds she made as he fucked her with his mouth. His dick hardened even further with each whimper that fell from her lush lips.

Jackson thrust one finger into her pussy, groaning at how soaking wet she was. He moved his digit in and out while he lapped at her clit, moving his tongue faster as her moans grew louder.

He added a second finger and concentrated on the swollen knot of nerves, licking and sucking it. Her hand moved into his hair and tightened as she rocked her core on his face.

"Oh—oh my god—" Jackson doubled his efforts, putting more pressure on her clit, sucking her harder.

Then she was tightening around his fingers and gushing onto his hand as she came with a scream.

***

Teddy's entire body was languid, warm. Jackson sat back on his knees, and she could see her juices glistening on his mouth and chin. He didn't reach up to wipe it off. He held her gaze and slowly licked his lips.

Fuck, that was hot.

Her eyes wandered down his face to his bronzed chest and the ridges of muscle of his stomach, then lower, to the heavy erection that strained the front of his boxer briefs.

She reached out and cupped him, feeling a spot where precum had leaked from the tip of his cock and dampened the cotton.

She reached into his briefs and curled her hand around his girth, barely able to circle him.

His control snapped, and Teddy found herself on her back again with Jackson stretched over her—but this time he was naked. She felt the burning length of his iron-hard cock against her core.

He leaned down as if to kiss her but instead spoke through clenched teeth. "You were driving me fucking crazy all night in that sexy goddamn dress. Making me feel like a teenager."

"I'm—I wasn't trying to," she breathed.

"I know. That almost makes it worse." He claimed her mouth again, and she could taste herself on him. Was that supposed to be so fucking hot? She felt like she was on fire, and Jackson was the only thing that could put it out.

He leaned up on one hand, then fisted himself in the other, giving himself a stroke from balls to tip. Then, he placed his fat cockhead on her clit and rubbed it back and forth. The wetness from her earlier orgasm provided plentiful lubrication, and they both watched as he slid his hardness between her lips. The sight of his big cock gliding through her juices and rubbing her clit sent flutters into her lower belly, heralding the climb of another orgasm.

She was so wet that on the next pass, the head of his cock notched into her entrance. Then he stilled.

Teddy's breaths were labored. "What's wrong?"

"Tell me what you want. I need the words from you."

She looked to the side, avoiding his eyes. "I want you to keep going."

"I need you to be more specific."

She clenched her teeth in frustration. "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

He wedged the plump, mushroom tip of his hardness in further.

His voice was a growl. "I want to fuck you bare. I'm clean."

His hips pressed into her again, his thick length pushing halfway into her hot, tight pussy. "I'm on the pill," she said breathlessly.

He withdrew, and Teddy could feel her inner walls clinging to him, trying to keep him inside, as he dragged his cock out and then slammed back in. A garbled scream tore from her lips and her hips rose to meet his, her back arching at the pleasure-pain of the invasion.

Gripping her thighs, Jackson widened them even further. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her inner thighs as he pounded into her, but the added bite of pain merely heightened the storm of sensations swirling through her.

Teddy met him stroke for stroke, their bodies coming together again and again. His lips found her neck, scraping it with his teeth as he stuffed her full of his hard cock. She scored her nails down his back in response, a mark for a mark.

Hissing at the pain, he increased his speed, driving her up the bed with the force of his thrusts. The headboard thumped into the wall each time he rammed his length into her, creating a drum beat in time to their fucking.

It felt great, but Teddy needed more. She wasn't one of the lucky few who could come from penetration alone. Luckily Jackson seemed to be in tune with her body's needs. He slowed his thrusts, grabbing one of her hands and thrusting it between their bodies.

"Show me how you touch yourself," Jackson commanded.

She tentatively moved her hand down to her pussy, using two fingers to rub directly on her clit. He stopped his thrusts for a moment to watch her, his expression rapt. Then, he began driving in and out in long, sure strokes, not taking his eyes off her fingers.

Teddy's legs started to shake as her orgasm approached. Pressure built and built, until waves of pleasure crashed over her. Her pussy gripped the cock plunging in and out of her, her walls rippling around it.

Jackson cursed. "Fuck. Oh, fuck." His hips pumped as he slammed in and out, his forehead dotted with perspiration from his efforts. Then he stilled. He threw his head back and groaned as he flooded her with hot spurts of cum.

Jackson collapsed onto her, his hips giving a few last surges into her to milk the remaining drops of cum. He propped himself up on his arms to protect her from his weight and dropped a kiss on her mouth.

Rolling to the side, Jackson pulled Teddy into him, her back to his front, curling around her. She searched for what to say, but before she could form her jumbled thoughts into anything coherent, his breathing had slowed and she could tell he'd fallen asleep.

Don't overthink this, Teddy, she told herself. This wouldn't go anywhere. He was her stepbrother, for god's sake. It was a one-time thing.

Yet, as his arm curled tighter around her in sleep, making her feel safe and protected, she wondered what the hell she'd done.

12