All Comments on 'Her New Toy Ch. 01'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

Fantastic story. Well written, very hot. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't know why I fapped to this

But it was very funny and hot: hot in places where I forgot this was a chick with a dick. Keep writing, this is novelty and your humor makes it worth a read :)

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
Futanari

I sure hope that her dick grows even much bigger than it already is. I love this story and I hope there is more coming soon.

DoliosDoliosover 11 years ago
good read

very interesting story, i like the whole retractable idea, most guys would love that feature(on themselves). please write more, i'm interested to see how Emily deals with her roommates, seeing how they are all girls.

DapperestDanDapperestDanover 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's great knowing that people enjoy what you're writing.

WhiteDevil- I think you're going to like part 2.

Dolios- I can't take credit for the retractable idea. That comes from redskyes. His incredibly hot stories inspired me to write this one. As for Emma's roommates, they start coming home from vacation soon, so we'll have to see what happens.

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
Futanari

Thank you DapperestDan. *fap fap fap skeet skeet skeet*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Excellent start. Keep it going! Best new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Man that was sexy

I love the setup, you have the hot doctor, the female roomates, mmm... yum. one sidenote though, please don't do futa on guy. stuff gives me nightmares "shivers".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nice start!

I like this story. Very nice. Your descriptions are very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
some toy.

This could make others grow the same type toys too.

Maybe continue the story with this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Now THIS is a futa story.

tatlockstatlocksabout 7 years ago
Holy Hell !

Well that was a surprise. Not my thing usually but so hot and intriguing.

Bring on chapter 2, in the meantime 5 stars. Really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great kinky story. When I was in my late 30's I spent

two plus years with this big titted curvy blonde a decade younger then myself. She was frickin' beautiful, sexier than she was beautiful, and for reasons I never really understood, other chicks dug her. It was not a true love affair, I knew my income (high) had a lot to do with it, but we grooved in bed, traveled a lot, and she had a way of getting other woman into her (and sometimes our) bed, where she'd use her collection of dildos to devastating effect. I don't know how she did it, but there were two masseuses on a trip to Big Sur, several summer interns at her office, women who dated friends of mine, stewardesses, waitresses in various European cities, an endless steady supply. She ended up marrying an older guy with lots more money than I could ever hope for and two teen-aged daughters, whom I'm sure she's doing to this day.

Now that woman would have loved a retractable cock.

Lookin' forward to more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
retractable cock futa is awsome!

I was pleasantly surprised after reading Ch 01 that there are currently 6 chapters to devour! Can't wait to read the rest! Great work on Ch 01! Love gorgeous women with a big cock!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 5 years ago
what an experiment

Now, what if?! So well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an erotically well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a good well written erotic story.

I just think the story is too rushed. The idea behind the story is a great one. Very novel.

I would have liked to see it a bit more padded out, rather than just the bare bones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remarkable story. Love the connection between her & her doctor. Just proves cum runs the world. More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous