Her Next Morning

Story Info
She continues her after party into the next morning.
1.6k words
4.41
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers

I wake up the next morning, sore and satisfied. I hear my wife in the shower already, and see our new friend waking up next to me. We smile at eachother, laughing, remembering our adventure from last night. We get up and head to the other bathroom to clean up.

We walk back into the bedroom and find my wife standing in front of her mirror, fresh out of the shower brushing her hair in nothing but a towel. She smiles when she sees us, beckoning us with her finger to come closer. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in to a good morning kiss. I feel his hand on my back as our friend walks up behind me. I spin my wife between us and hold her from behind as the two of them embrace in a deep kiss as well. I kiss her neck, hot and wet from the shower, and run my hands up her body, pulling the towel off of her and dropping it on the floor.

She turns her head back to kiss me and guides his head down, moaning softly as he lightly kisses and bites her neck. Our hands are exploring her body, her small and perky breasts, flat stomach, her incredible curves, her perfect little butt. My wife revels in the attention and turns her face back to him.

"Are you my good boys?" she asks with a devilish smile. We whisper back yes, both of us eager to please her first thing this morning. She bites her lip and smiles as she says, "prove it..."

He turns his eyes towards me and smiles an irresistible smile. I lean forward from behind my wife and kiss him, deep and passionate, his tongue exploring my mouth. My wife laughs while she bites my ear, whispering "That's my good boys. Such good boys." She joins in from between us and the three of us take turns kissing and necking. Her hands are scratching our heads, behind our ears, guiding us to where she wants our mouths to be. Our hands keep exploring her body, running our fingers down until they make their way between her legs. I reach around her and begin fingering her clit, while his hands squeeze and cup her ass, pulling her up into another kiss. She moans, loving the attention from the two of us.

"Be my good boys." she says resting her hands on top of our heads, lightly pushing us down. "That's my good boys..." she whispers as the two of us slowly lower ourselves on either side of her, kissing and running our hands all over her body on the way down until we come to rest on our knees at her feet. She wiggles her perfect little booty directly in front of my face, teasng me, knowing I would do anything for a taste of her. "Such good boys" she says spreading her legs in front of him.

She strokes our heads and cheeks, petting us, and pulls his face in between her legs. She gasps as his tongue finds her clit and he eagerly begins licking her. I lean forward and kiss her beautiful butt, running my hands from her feet up her calves, massaging her legs until I grab and spread her ass. I bite her tailbone, slowly kissing my way down between her cheeks until my tongue finds her sweet spot. She bends forward slightly, allowing me to lick her deeper, pushing my tongue inside of her from behind.

My wife stands there between us, controlling us, guiding us. Her hands push us deeper into her, she dances on our faces, grinding her pussy into his mouth and her ass into mine. She moans like an animal, digging her nails into our scalps, necks and shoulders. We belong to her this morning, completely hers and under her control. Hungry and eager to please her.

I groan as I eat her asshole, loving every second of it. I feel his hand on my knee, blindly feeling it's way up until he finds my cock. He slowly begins stroking me without ever taking his mouth off her beautiful shaved pussy. His other hand reaches around and squeezes her ass, pulling her cheek and giving me access to stick my tongue deeper inside of her.

I feel my wife's petite body tensing, hear her breathing faster. Her hands find the back of our heads and she pushes us into her, urging us to lick her deeper and faster as her orgasm builds.

"Such...good...boys" she strains a whisper. She throws her head back and screams, her orgasm soaking his face and her cheeks squeezing mine. She stands there over us, shaking as we continue kissing and eating her ass and pussy until finally she collapses between us. She wraps her arms around him and nuzzles her face into his neck, panting heavily as she comes down from her orgasm.

I hold her close from behind, kissing her head and neck, biting her lightly. She very slowly grind her perfect ass on me, teasing me again. I reach down and grab my cock, rubbing it back and forth across her clit. She moans into his neck and arches her back, inviting me in. She gasps as my cock slips easily into her soaking wet pussy, sliding all the way in in one move. I grab her hips and begin fucking her slowly from behind. She sits up, pulling his face into a passionate kiss, moaning into his mouth as she tastes herself on his tongue.

I pick up speed, fucking her deep and hard while she kisses him, moaning profanities and calling us her good boys. She can tell I'm getting close and stops bouncing, pulling herself off of my cock and lowering herself down into his.

She leans back onto me as she takes him all the way in, slowly grinding on his lap. I cup her small breasts in my hands and she turns her face to me. She grabs my head and kisses me deeply, softly moaning while he fucks her in my arms. She looks me in the eyes and tells me how good his cock feels, how good it feels to be fucked by the two of us, that we're her good boys.

He reaches down, grabbing her ass and pulling her into him. I run my hand down her body, kissing her while my fingers find her clit again. She wiggles in my arms, moaning and screaming, bouncing on his cock while I finger her. Her eyes roll back into her head and she grabs my face, screaming into a kiss as she slams herself all the way down onto his massive cock, burying it deep and cumming all over it. She lays in my arms, squeezing her legs together and shaking as she cools down, moaning into our soft kisses.

"You two...back on the bed...Now." Her voice is shaky but direct. Her eyes are wild. The three of us stand up and go to the bed. She sits us down on the edge, then pushes us onto our backs. "My turn." she smirks. She lowers herself to her knees between us at the foot of the bed. She grabs our cocks and starts slowly stroking us. She takes my cock in her mouth first, making me groan, throwing my head back. Her mouth is warm and hungry. She takes me deep, bobbing her head slowly, humming to herself as she expertly sucks me off. She then moves to his cock, and he moans next to me, enjoying the feeling of her mouth working him over.

She goes back and forth between the two of us, sucking one while stroking the other. When she takes me back into her mouth, my hand joins hers and we stroke his dick together, our fingers intertwining. She squeezes his balls while I stroke him. When she moves her mouth back to him he returns the favor, both of their hands driving me crazy.

The two of us turn our heads towards eachother, staring into eachother eyes as she takes turns on us. We lean forward into a kiss, slowly turning our bodies towards eachother. My wife whispers a quick "good boys" at us when she realizes what we're doing, and then takes both of us in her hands and rubs our dicks together, laughing to herself. She watches us kissing as she strokes our dicks together, then leans down and takes both of us into her mouth at the same time. She struggles to take us both as deep as possible before pulling off.

She picks up her pace, alternating between sucking and stroking us, making sure to slow down when one of us starts getting close. She's determined to make us cum at the same time and she knows exactly what she's doing. He kisses me deep as I'm screaming into his mouth, our hands pulling eachother closer, exploring eachother as our own orgasms build together. We're scratching at eachother's backs and sides, biting eachother"s lips as she strokes us faster. She takes the two of us into her mouth again and we both explode, screaming into our kiss as she milks us both into her mouth.

We lay there in eachother arms, panting and moaning. my beautiful wife climbs up on top of us, and kisses me deep, sharing both loads of cum with me before turning to him and kissing our cum into his mouth as well. The three of us lay in bed together kissing and sharing our cum between us, our hands lightly caressing eachother bodies. My wife pets the two of us on our heads and cheeks, whispering "my good boys".

Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers