Her Night Out

Story Info
After getting stood up, she hits the club alone.
1.1k words
4.14
33.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hey ya'll, this is my first story submitted here. Please let me know what you think! Everyone in this story is 18+**

"Sorry, can't make it- last minute thing with my brother."

John's text finally came through at 9:30, an hour after they were supposed to meet at her place for drinks before hitting up the downtown bars. She had dressed up in a new black skintight crop top that zipped down the front, and a long flowy black chiffon skirt which came all the way down to the floor. Several inches of tan skin showed in between. Underneath she wore no bra, and a pair of lacy black crotch-less panties. Fuck this, she thought. She was in the mood for some fun.

She headed out to Red's, an awesome nightclub that had opened a few months ago. When she arrived at the bar it was close to ten, and the mood inside was dark, hot, and heavy- pulsing with sweaty bodies pressing in on each other, grinding against one another to the loud pounding bass.

She quickly got a drink at the bar, and an extra shot of tequila, courtesy of the bartender who eyed her appreciatively and gave her a wink. She smiled, knowing she was looking hot. Fuck it, she was going to make John sorry he missed out on the fun.

She hit the dance floor and swayed to the heavy beat of the music. She could feel it everywhere, the bass radiating up through her feet to her core, to her pussy where she could feel it pulse. She closed her eyes and felt the music in her body. She even felt it in her right nipple, a sudden, sharp unexpected pain. Her eyes flew open. But there was no hand on her breasts when she opened her eyes. She hadn't noticed before but there was a tall, muscular man with dark eyes in a sharp black suit dancing directly behind her. She couldn't clearly see his face. Due to the club's capacity, bodies pressed in from all sides, dancing in one tangled undulating knot.

However, the tall man with the dark eyes was pressed up closer against her, and she could feel his hard and generous length pressed firmly in the crack of her ass through the tissue paper thin skirt and lacy panties. She closed her eyes again and continued to dance to the rhythm of the music despite the man behind her grinding into her ass.

The man emboldened by her action (or lack thereof) pressed closer still. She could feel his hot breath on the nape of her neck. He ran his hand in between their sweaty bodies, sliding his palm over the thin material of her skirt, massaging her ass. The band of the skirt was elastic, and he slipped a finger under it, quickly moving the skirt back over his hand so it would not be seen. Although, in the darkness it would have been hard to detect anything amiss.

She pretended not to notice the man's long thick fingers brushing the lace of her panties and kept swaying in time with the music. But her body betrayed her, and she could feel her slick wetness as his fingers inched closer and closer to her clit which was throbbing and swollen. He lazily ran a finger over it again and again, making her gasp. The crotch-less panties allowed him to part her pussy lips and he firmly inserted one, then two fingers into her, pinning her against his hard dick as he continued to grind it against her ass.

He circled his fingers around and around inside of her, building an intense hypnotic rhythm in time with the music. While keeping two fingers inside of her pussy, he moved his thumb to her lovely tight ass. When she bristled, he wrapped his other arm around her chest, and held her against him. Any struggle was fruitless. He finger-fucked her in a slow but firm rhythm, using her wetness to lubricate his thumb while he pushed it into her tight hole. He kept up the rhythm and using his hand that was still on her chest slowly slid the zipper on her tight crop top down, exposing her full breasts and hard nipples. He tugged her nipples hard while continuing his torturous assault on her pussy and asshole with his fingers. He was panting hard in her ear now, and her breathing matched his.

She came suddenly, hard and she did her best not to scream out loud. She moaned softly and felt her pussy twitch around his hand, the electricity pulsing through her veins.

But the man was not going to let her go so easily. He withdrew his fingers from her sopping wet pussy and tight asshole and replaced them with his firm cock. She took a deep breath as he kept up the same rhythm as before, allowing him to bury his huge dick within her inch by satisfying inch until he was buried inside her up to the hilt.

As the song changed into a slower melody, he slowed his pace and she felt another orgasm building deep inside of her. His hands roved around her body, slipping one under the front of her skirt to rub her clit while continuing to stretch and pull her nipples away from her body. She felt his hot cum burst inside of her as she came again, shuddering against his hands.

Her naked body was shielded from view by another man that started pressing closer to her. He had been watching from a distance without her noticing. Soon, both men were taking turns fingering her asshole and pussy, sandwiching her between them. The man positioned in front of her unzipped and she suddenly found herself impaled on his hard cock while the man behind her continued his assault on her tight asshole. She came again, unable to contain the guttural moan deep in her throat. The man in her pussy jetted his hot cum inside of her and gently pulled out of her, covering his cock with her skirt. With a wink at her he zipped up and slowly walked away. With a dawning realization she recognized the man as the bartender from earlier.

"Well that was quite a show." A low voice said in her ear from behind. She turned and found that it was John. In the dark she had not noticed that it was him. He did show up after all. "Come on," he said, sticking his fingers in his mouth and sucking them gently. "Let's go home."