All Comments on 'Her Night Out'

by anonymous_doe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

awesome story, thank you.

Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing

Great story. Maybe a little longer next time? Although this feels like the perfect length for this one.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Just How

Is this NonConsent/Reluctance? Seems more like a Loving Wife - Willing Cuckold/Wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

What a hot little story. Steamy and erotic as all get out. Would like to know more about how "John" knew where she was and what caused him to fib about the brother thing? And was there any connection with the other guy and John. More scenarios please.

flipperlover55flipperlover55almost 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed, thank you so much, look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started out good

Got a bit nonsensical at the end though. Not really clear which hole he's in until suddenly she'd being DPed standing up on the dancefloor? So random.

anonymous_doeanonymous_doealmost 4 years agoAuthor

HI everyone... thank you all for the love and feedback! i am so glad so many people are enjoying my story... to answer questions- i feel this probably fits in with many categories but non-consensual fingering is where my mind was at when i wrote it/published it in noncon. i will consider writing more stories if i am so inspired...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lame

Wow, are you Vanilla. Thank GOD it was John.

anonymous_doeanonymous_doealmost 4 years agoAuthor
also...

also decided at the last minute to add the twist... it was NOT originally going to be john who was the sexy stranger...

anonymous_doeanonymous_doealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all so much for all of your kind words! I'm working on a longer story about my writing process as it's very personal to me. It will be steamy i promise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The overall premise was okay, definitely sexual and will connect with the male audience. The story didn't make sense, the character were not developed, and the overall story telling felt rushed and superficial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useranonymous_doe@anonymous_doe
I am a 29 year old somewhat inexperienced submissive. Looking for a 30something Dom, preferably local to Nashville area. Online play can be fun but would love a IRL Dom/sub relationship. I am extremely obedient to a fault. I love to be a sub full time and I need a Dom who c...