Her O Worship

Story Info
Posing for a living can be rewarding.
5.9k words
4.47
5.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

This short work of fiction has adults only and involves some bondage though it is consensual (the best kind)!

Her O Worship

As far back as high school I knew that I had no talent for art, but I still loved it with my entire soul. I wanted to know how to use an ancient pottery wheel, and how they developed paint, and brushes. I wanted to see and know it all. I wanted to know the 'why' of everything in the art world.

Having a degree in Art History would usually be a route to an academic career in a museum or an auction house like Christie's, but a Teacher's Assistant sent me on another path. I dated a young T.A. during my first year at NYU. He was surprised that I wasn't an aspiring artist, but he soon found an artist's interest in my body, and I found myself lounging, naked, in his studio, while he sketched me in charcoal. The next day, while looking at his work with good lighting, I decided that he was a better lover than he was an artist.

"The University pays well for models, Ginny, and if you pose for our class I'll get the Prof to give you a 'complete' for the course." Gary's offer would literally save me from getting a C- which would be a big hit to my GPA.

He suggested that I sleep in his dorm room the night before my first job as a model, so I packed my toiletries and headed over to his fuck pad. The idea of exposing myself to 53 people in the morning was making me very horny, and it obviously did the same for Gary. We had raunchy sex until past 3, then when the sun returned, so did Gary's boner. I felt him position me and press into my wet slit; without so much as a g'morning. I spread my legs a bit further, but kept my eyes closed while Gary humped me. He was slow with his strokes, almost acting like he was not really interested, or not intent on the completion. Eventually his hands found my tits, but I still refused to participate.

Then the pumping sped up.

Soon he lifted my knees to his waist, to get a better angle; he watched with delight as my tits bounced. Then he pushed my feet high above his head, while he pumped faster yet. The steady firm bump into my bum with his ballsack forced me to pay attention, but then he forced my knees to curl up on either side of my face. The head of his cock was now pounding vigorously and firmly into my G Spot, bringing me rapidly to a sweet climax, just as he popped; with much more of a load then I expected.

The condom's reservoir was full and more thick cream coated his cock.

We hit the shower together, but he insisted that I leave my hair damp for the morning class on free style drawing. We grabbed a coffee and muffin at the Student Union, then we got to the classroom about 20 minutes early. There were eight students already seated in the auditorium style classroom, meant to hold up to two hundred people in a ring of seats that rose by a foot for each of the 8 rows. None of them paid any attention as we took our breakfast to the front and sat to talk about the pose that Gary wanted me to provide for the class of Juniors.

"I'm going to want you on your side, with your right arm holding your leg straight up in the air. Then look out over the students. You can move your head back and forth, since they will be concentrating on your face and your sex." Gary was very excited by the idea of using someone that he knew intimately. He took two guys to the supply room and returned with a plain brown faux leather lounging sofa, like you might see in a Therapist's office.

The auditorium started to fill, well past the fifty something students.

"Are we expecting extra today?" I asked.

"I had to let Professor Morgan know, but I didn't tell anyone else," Gary replied, but his guilty look suggested that there was more to the story.

After a pause, during which I stared at him, with my 'I don't believe you look', he finally confessed the rest of the story.

"Well, I did tell him that It would be an erotic pose, and that I hired Ginny Prescott."

Just then, the double doors at the main entrance flew open and Professor Mark Morgan came rushing into the room with two associate prof's, four T.A.s and the last of the stragglers from the hall.

"Ah, Gary, I see that you have finally found a form of art that Ginny is qualified to participate in. Oh, you are a sight for my old eyes." The professor did not stop at the presentation desk, as he continued his oration.

He climbed the three steps to the modeling diaz before I had even disrobed. Normally the model would disrobe in an office, then wear a robe until everyone is seated and ready. Gary wanted me to disrobe in front of the class, since they already knew me. I felt like there was a lascivious motivation too, but I hadn't figured that one out yet.

"I'll take over, Gary. Thank you."

The Prof was in the house!

Gary looked like a trapped fox. He had been dismissed, so the one seat at the controls for the lighting and audio system, would be for his boss. As he looked around, he found that there was no available seat in the entire presentation room.

"Ms Prescott, could you please disrobe for our Artists?" Professor Morgan sat at the desk. "Gary! Go stand in the far aisle and catch Ginny's clothes as she throws them to you, then you can sit in the aisle, out of the way."

"Got that girl? Let's go, they only have an hour before the mandatory break." He picked up his own pad and charcoal pencil #4.

I kicked out of my sandals, then picked them up and tossed them to Gary. I was not going to do a striptease for them, so I went straight to my sweater and pulled it up and over my tits before pulling my arms out, one by one, and tossing the shirt to the T.A. ; my harem pants were down and off in seconds. There was a murmur in the room as they realized that there were no panties to remove, but I ignored it and moved to the settee.

"If you and Mister Renalds had a pose in mind, then go ahead with it." The Professor explained.

I lay back and raised my right leg straight above my head, exposing my sex to everyone. The sound of pencils scraping on paper filled the room.

"Perhaps you could cup your right breast?" Mark suggested.

I used my left arm so that I could push my left breast a little higher with my wrist before I gave the right tit a squeeze.

"Perfect, Ginny. Did anyone ever tell you that you are very sexy?" Professor Mark laughed at his own ridiculous comment.

"I brought some baby oil, if you want me to spritz her." Gary intoned.

"Oh, I'll take that," the boss jumped up and took the small bottle from his T.A. 's hand. "Being a Professor has to have some perks, right?"

He pumped a dozen times to cover me from neck to toe.

"Is her labia too glittery with the spritz?" He asked his students... "Yes, I think it is." He answered his own question.

"I'll just make a slight adjustment, if you don't mind, Ms Prescott?" The Professor asked me for permission.

I nodded my head.

The Professor looked me straight in the eyes while he reached in with his bare right hand. He slowly rubbed my labia up and down.

My eyes popped, my nostrils flared, and my nipples filled.

The Prof leaned in and had a private word with me.

"Yes, Ginny. You make an excellent model, and we just happen to be looking for someone to 'present' herself for an entire semester of second year students. This would be an errotic series, so there would be an extra stipend for the humiliation factor."

My imagination went crazy!

Visions of me, naked and bound in front of an audience, raced through my head! I was instantly aroused. Perhaps there would be toys? My blood raced!

Suddenly I was immensely horny. If he had reached out and touched my clit, I'm sure that I would have cum in front of everyone!

Sadly, he did not.

I felt like I was being edged. Constantly on the brink of orgasm. Had he puffed a breath on me, at just the right spot, I might have popped, but no.

I kept the pose for a very long time as they drew their interpretations of my face and my sex. Finally, a young lady cleared her throat, bringing everyone out of their distant thoughts.

"Um, Professor... It's well past break."

"Damn, young lady, you are right. Everyone! Please take ten minutes then Ginny will return.

Not everyone stopped drawing, but I dropped my leg down and massaged the calf. I hadn't even noticed the time, but my leg knew. It was almost ready to give me a charlie horse.

"Let me help you there, Ginny." Professor Mark knelt in front of me with his face practically buried in my muff, and he started a deep massage on my right thigh. He brought his face in tighter with every rub. His nostrils flared noticeably as he drew in the scent of my engorged vagina.

A few stragglers watched us but he had words that were just loud enough for me.

"Ginny, I would love it if you would pose for our summer session. It would be off campus, at a lovely cabin, and you would make the same stipend of 100 dollars per hour for every hour that you pose. The models usually make a few grand plus tips, for the extra sensual exposures."

I told him that I would let him know if I could fit it in with my other summer commitments, and he seemed on the verge of offering me something extra, so I decided to stay aloof.

"Okay, let's get you back up there, young lady." Professor Mark used his hands a lot more this time, while he carefully adjusted my posture, with a few extra tweaks of my inner thigh and another spritzing and a careful inspection.

One student had planted himself in the front row during the break and he just stared at my crotch while his charcoal pencil hovered above the drawing pad.

After the session the Professor retired swiftly out the side door as I dressed. When my chest was again covered the odd-looking student in the front row shook his head, as if he had been in a trance, then he picked up his drawing equipment and followed everyone else to the exits.

Gary was the only one left, but he was happy to take me back to his fuck pad for a debriefing of the days events.

"The first thing I need is a hard fuck," I casually mentioned as we walked into his livingroom with the pizza and the magnum of wine.

Luckily he did not throw our food down, but he did empty his hands quickly, so that he could help me undress.

"I could see your pussy lips quiver when that bastard rubbed you,"Gary confessed. "Were you humiliated?"

I remembered that moment, and how relieved I was that I didn't show everyone how much of a slut I really was.

"It did feel humbling," I confessed. "It was as if he had control over me, but it also made me hungry for more."

"Well, the second year 'erotica' courses always highlight the female model, but this is the first time they have ever used a student. Every week they will bring in a different model for you to pose with. It will usually be a male, but sometimes you will be posed with another woman. You can bet that it will be highly arousing for everyone."

Gary drew up a voucher for the two hours of "specialized modeling". I had just reduced my student debt by 2 hundred dollars.

I spent another night with my T.A. friend, but it wasn't going anywhere, so I grabbed my shit around 4 in the dark, and headed for my own dorm.

As I walked, I saw a few serious runners, but the pathways were mostly empty. Just as I got within sight of my building, I realized that there was a humming sound, so I looked over my shoulder and almost jumped out of my skin when I found a golf cart within two feet of me.

"Hey," I shouted, as I jumped forward in alarm.

I quickly noted the "Campus Police" markings and the uniform.

"Can I give you a lift, Miss. Prescott?" The professional looking man asked me.

This was actually something that the college cops took pride in providing for female students, especially when they were walking alone at night.

I slipped into the seat next to him for the last 50 steps.

It took him about 40 seconds to get me there, and it took 38 seconds for me to realize that he knew me by name?!

All I did was turn to him, and he knew my question.

"Pretty well every security screen on the campus grounds was tuned into the art podium yesterday," he explained with a smile.

At that point I realized the folly of the 'no cell phones' policy for the art class. There were security cameras!

"I'm off work now, Ginny," he explained, though it sounded a lot like an offer.

I walked to the side door, but paused with the door only slightly ajar.

"Would you like to come up and help me quench a fire?" I called out.

He slowly climbed out of his side. I saw that he was at least twice my age, but he looked capable enough. Not like my usual passive, liberal friends.

When we got to my room I just walked to the bed and flopped down, face first. I heard the dead bolt being slammed into place, but I just lay there, exhausted.

The school cop put his weight on me, pulling my arms up behind my back. When I heard the handcuffs ratcheting onto my wrists, my eyes popped open.

"I'm going to fuck this gorgeous ass now," he whispered into my ear as he pressed down hard to show his dominance.

I didn't even resist. At least he used condoms.

The next 'click' of any note was the click of my door as he left me. I would have to change the sheets; they were soaked through. I was glad that I didn't need to call a girlfriend to release me from the cuffs.

Two weeks went by before I got an email as a reminder that the Summer Session was about to start. I was too broke for the extra course that a student could squeeze in, between regular school years. I had to earn cash, so the private modeling job at the Professor's cabin started to sound great. Of course it also sounded like a spot that most young ladies would and should avoid.

As usual, I was early.

Mark, The Art Professor, was still packing when I got to his apartment just north of the campus. He was dressed much more casually than at school, but still reminded me of my dads generation.

"There will be a few Associate Professors and Alumni of the school," he informed me as he packed. "You will pose for four one hour sessions each day, and some might run long, but then you get paid another full hour."

I was counting up the money in my head as he drove.

"You will probably recognize Brice Bingham. He does nudes in oil, and has already made a name for himself. He will be out there at some point. He will probably want some private time, but you should hold out for a percentage of the sale of the art. You might make a few thousand if you get the standard 15 percent. He is very successful with his erotic paintings."

I had heard the name, but I had no idea what he looked like. Not that it mattered. I would fuck a leprechaun riding a unicorn for a thousand dollars!

We got to the cottage around dusk, but we still had plenty of daylight to check out the grounds and the large building.

The property had a river valley and a wooded lot, next to a big modern cottage with a large front window, providing the maximum light in the Great Room of the A frame structure. More windows fronted the upper level where three bedrooms overlooked the couches and overstuffed seats of the front room, yet each had its own view of the lake.

The front porch had room for 20 partiers and a curved slide ended with a two foot drop to the water. There was a canoe, an upright paddle board, and two plastic kayaks on a steel rack near a small sandy beach.

"It's a bit chilly for a swim, I'm afraid," Mark informed me. "But it's supposed to be warmer over the next few days..."

"Oh! I should have brought my bikini," I interrupted him.

He looked at me funny, and my spine tingled a bit.

"You will not be needing a bikini, dear."

I realized with a chuckle that it would be silly to consider modesty on this trip.

"Let's get you out of those clothes, young lady."

He took me by the hand and led me to the middle of the Great Room. No one else was there yet, but perhaps the scholar wanted to have some private time with his muse?

"I hope you don't mind if I strip you myself, Ginny."

I felt his hand shake a bit as he pulled my blouse over my head. He came in close behind me and brought his lips to my neck, but he only sniffed my nape. It was intoxicating to be exposed, even if it was just one elderly man. His hands went around my narrow waist as I looked out over the lake.

"I need to draw you while aroused," he whispered, though there was only the two of us.

I pictured the Prof with a boner down low and a paintbrush in his hand. It made me chuckle again. Then I realized that he wanted 'me' aroused.

Mark continued to strip me. I only had a skirt and a thong, but he struggled to find the zipper on my side. He gently turned me around to face him.

"This entire weekend we will be looking to capture your raw desire," he started. "So now that you are naked and at my mercy, I am going to see what makes you hard in the right places."

He picked up some silk scarves and tied my wrists behind my back, then pulled another one up high on my arms, well above the elbows, causing me to arch my back and extend my tits toward the window.

Suddenly his fingers were in my vagina. My gasp was the only sound.

"Not too wet, but we can work on that." His other hand came around to a tit and gave it a full squeeze. "I am going to enjoy eating your pussy Ginny."

I felt the wetness growing before he felt it, but not by much.

"Your pussy is almost ready for me." He licked his lips to establish what I was being readied for.

"Spread your legs please." He politely insisted as he lowered himself to his knees.

I stepped a bit to the right and a bit to the left. All I could see was the lake, until I realized that there was a reflection in the window. I could see the ghostly image of the Professor's face between my legs, then I felt his tongue, high up on the back of my thigh. I could feel his breath on my labia as they filled with hot blood.

There must have been a breeze coming off the lake cause I could see the large pane of glass shimmer. It caused the vision of my tits to bounce with the reflected light.

"You look spectacular," Mark whispered.

He stood to one side and I watched him undress. He placed his dockers and golf shirt on the empty stuffed chair then he tugged his jockeys to the floor and wiggled his stiff pickle in front of me. He was average in length but more importantly, he lacked the dad muffin. He kept himself pleasantly slim and had a light brown dusting of chest hair. He moved in behind me while I noticed some movement outside. There were already three people on the deck with two other canoes pulling to the lower dock area, with day trippers jumping out.

My naked host moved in behind me and put his hands on my hips with an obvious intent.

"I think our audience has arrived," I informed my Patreon.

"Yes," he reported, but his hands were again roaming around my excited body.

"Perhaps we should keep it professional, Mark," I continued with a catch to my breath. He had positioned the tip of his cock at my slit, and I felt it rubbing the entrance to my pussy.

"This is me, keeping it professional, Ginny." He informed me as he thrust upwards with his hips. His cock split between my moist labia and didn't hesitate when the inner lips were found to be plenty wet enough.

I was being fucked, as the crowd gathered. I just looked back at them with my mouth open. The thrusts were doing their job. I spread myself a bit wider.

"That's it, Ginny. Perfect." The Prof continued his assault on my pussy.

After about 20 minutes of thrusting I could tell that my fucker was reaching the end of his journey.

"Sorry, Ginny, but I'm going to change their field of view a little." With that said, Mark reached around and grabbed two handfuls of tit, while he jammed his cock hard into my pussy. His pelvis smashed into my ass with every thrust, but it only lasted another 30 or 40 seconds as he emptied himself into my boiling depths.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers
12