Her O Worship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, Love. I'll find someone to fill you," he called as he hurried away.

I was left, with cum running down on both sides of my thighs. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it, and my imagination filled the picture in my mind.

The sound of pencils on paper came as a reminder that I was not alone.

Then Mark brought me some help.

"This is Karl, and he would like to help, if it's okay with you Ginny?" Mark asked permission for my next assistant.

I nodded.

The lights were stark. Obviously positioned for the purpose of posturing. Quite the opposite of romantic, but we made it work. The new cock took up the quest, and plunged into my crotch, driven by a man that I had never met.

Karl was relentless. He had a sense for my overall excitement, and with that awareness he would taper off his strokes if my breathing got too heavy or I pulled my head back in anticipation of an orgasm. He even stopped once, causing me to blink back and gasp for that climax that he withheld from me.

Every now and then Karl would pull completely out and he would spread a cool gel on my labia with his hand, then plunge back in. At some point Professor Mark came up and whispered new instructions for Karl.

"Bring it to a close, Karl." Then he turned to me.

"That was three hours Ginny. You just made 6 big ones, can you do another session later tonight?"

I took a little longer to regain my mind, after such a long time in a pre-orgasmic haze, I wasn't sure what I wanted. Then the money registered, and the pleasure that I enjoyed while making it!

"One more three hour session would be okay."

Mark smiled.

"One stipulation," I continued. "If you cum, I get to cum."

It only sounded fair to me, but essentially it gave them permission to just 'cum as they pleased'.

For the next three and a half hours I got creamed. Their cum ran down my thighs, mixed with my own passionate emissions. When no one was sketching, I decided to call an end to the orgy.

I was given the master bedroom, with a beautiful glass shower. I could have chosen anyone to sleep with, but I chose to favor no one. After a thoroughly cleansing hot shower, I jumped into the lofty king sized bed and fell almost instantly asleep.

When I woke up, the sun was already lighting the room. It was well past noon and I was starving. When I opened the bedroom door all of the sounds and smells of an active holiday cottage came rushing into the bedroom.

They had food ready for me, and they served me on the porch where they had a giant sun umbrella set up over a table full of fruit and sweet tarts and croissants.

I drank strong coffee with thick cream and raw sugar. I was the only one naked but no one seemed to notice. They talked about last night like they were talking about something that happened to someone else.

"She was glowing with passion," one man proclaimed. "I will never forget it."

"It was a religious experience for me," a young woman spoke as if it had been her. "I felt her orgasms!"

"I think that I captured her vulnerability." Another artist showed his sketches. They were good too.

"Well, I drew the rivers of goo running down her legs. You won't see that again real soon!" There were murmurs of agreement.

"Ginny."

I looked up, and a well dressed and strikingly handsome man was talking to me. Everyone else acted like they were just noticing me there for the first time.

"I want to book a few hours with you, alone. I am Brice." Obviously he expected me to know him, but it took a minute for me to remember.

"Oils?" I suddenly recalled his medium of choice.

He smiled and I could see the tip of his tongue, like he had a defect to his smile. It was a little off putting, like he was mocking me, but I could see that it was natural.

"Yes, I would like that, but I was told..."

"A percentage, yes, that works for me too. That way I will get your best pose."

"I am in the loft of the boathouse."

I hadn't even noticed when he had picked up my hand, but I felt him squeeze it, then he released my hand and walked away. I watched as he walked down to the lake. I wanted him to look back, but he did not.

I decided to take in some sun bathing, while making two hundred dollars an hour. The sun was not really strong enough so I was soon a bit chilly, but there were at least a dozen pencils moving vigorously around me. I felt my nipples pop into their most excited form. I knew that my labia would be swelling. I spread my legs to give room for my inner lips to bud. I had cleaned myself, so any moisture would be my own.

I had to acknowledge the lust in the faces of many of my viewers. Some of them wanted to be with me, while others wanted to 'be' me. Both thoughts made me wet.

I only gave them an hour of my time. My overall horniness eventually drove me to check out the boat house. Brice looked like he might be a 'hands on' artist.

There was no door to the boat house loft; just a stairwell with creaky stairs, to give a warning to the residents. I still thought that it would be prudent to announce myself.

"Hi. Ginny Prescott here, Brice." I called out as I climbed the steps.

"Come on up, dear! Just staying limber, Ms. Prescott, don't mind Oscar."

At the top of the stairs I found a well hung man, with his massive cock in one of his own hands. The sketch on Brice's pad revealed that his erotic tastes ran to both sides of the gender spectrum.

"You didn't say 'when', so..." I started to explain.

"Oh, my dear. You are the star here, so let me be the one to apologize." Brice jumped up and I saw that a woman had been using her mouth on his genitals.

"Please, Ginny. We can get you set up right away. I think I know the pose."

I watched his cock bounce, while he reached out his hand to take my hand. He then led me to the empty dias. Extra lights were positioned all around me.

"I want Oscar to cum on your face, first, Gin... Oh, can I call you Gin?"

I nodded, hoping he understood that he could call me Gin, and have Oscar cum on my face.

"Rene has been edging me all morning, so I want to give you the entire load, and sketch you as it leaks out of your beautiful pussy."

"Then we will pause for refreshments." It sounded hot and lucrative.

I saw the video equipment, so I realized that Brice was not counting on his recollection of the event.

"I will make a lot more if I have documentation of the artwork's creation." It made a lot of sense to me, but then 15 percent might leave me underpaid.

I quickly realized that I was the new girl. I should establish some credentials before I ask for more.

Oscar stepped forward so I opened my mouth. He waved me off.

"I will take care of this, Ginny. I know what he wants."

Oscar got down close to my pussy but his hands went to his cock. He cupped his own balls with one hand, while stroking himself with long full sweeps.

He stared at my sex, so I flexed my hips back to let him see the vag itself.

"Nice he said as he quickly stood and shot jets of hot cum across my forehead then back over my tits.

"NIce! Brice exclaimed as he stood by.

"Now me." He proclaimed, while helping me into a good fucking position.

He pushed his solid pole into my hot hole, then went straight into fucking me. I could tell when he was coming, as the strokes got harder and he held himself deeply buried in me, until he pulled out and sat back to watch the flood pour out of me.

After a few minutes...

"It looks like we need more cum." Brice reasoned.

I tried to bare down and squeeze some out, but I must have been dehydrated and my body wanted to retain the ounce or two of cream that Brice had squeezed into me.

Oscar was recruited to add to my pussy, but Brice thought that he had better use his assistant to get hard enough for another go.

Oscar used his hand while looking at my sex to get himself ready, then he pushed into me while suckling one of my tits. I didn't need the tit stimulation but it worked wonders for him, as he was soon pounding a load into my eager muff.

There was now cum evident on my hairless puss, but the artist was intent on having his own cream on top. He started to cum while inside of me, but he pulled it out and finished on my puffy labia.

I could see the image in my mind and I knew it was the look that they were all after.

Cum dripped from my cheek and from my vagina, while my sex was vibrating with post coital pulses.

Brice's brush was flashing across his canvas. His camera was capturing the creative process.

No one had to touch me. I was in a trance of hedonistic ecstasy.

When they woke me I had no idea how long I had posed, but the morning light was shining and I needed more sleep, so I headed back to the master bedroom and told the occupants to fuck off, which they promptly did.

When I woke up there was a leather harness on the foot of the bed. I knew that they wanted bondage again today.

I took my time, drawing a bubble bath and luxuriating in the foam. I felt as light as the bubbles, giddy I suppose, from the sexual freedom that I was experiencing. They wanted me in ecstasy, and I knew that my giving up control was going to be very liberating for me.

They came for me while I showered.

The steam made them appear ghostly, but they were real people. They dried me with a dozen fluffy towels then they installed the thick leather harness that kept my wrists tight against my hips.

They directed me to the center of the Great Room where they had a bench for me to lie on while they observed me in bondage. An older man held a stick with a dildo attached to the end of it. I watched as he sprayed the business end with a misting tool. I hesitated, not sure which side to lie on. The old man smiled and took me by the hips and directed me to lay tits up, with my head over the far side of the bench.

Just as I rested my head back, the cold silicone dildo was thrust firmly to the bottom of my vagina! I threw my mouth open to yell in surprise, but the surprise continued; a cock was thrust firmly in and down my throat. It was withdrawn most of the way but then it continued to assault my face, while the dildo was firmly applied to my pussy. My hands were uselessly flopping at my belt line.

The cock in my mouth erupted and I almost choked, but he pulled out and came with most of his volume across my face. His white cream could be seen globbing up on my forehead. Another firm cock was pushed into my mouth, while the dildo was re-lubed and again used to pound away on my pussy.

Pencils scribbled. Charcoal coated the pads and hung in the air like chalk.

I convulsed into yet another orgasm, while many just watched and committed the lusty image to memory. I could not move from my position as I was again thrust into waves of pleasure. I thought about the money again but it hardly mattered.

I was happy and content. Content with the knowledge that I had something that they wanted to see, and they would have to pay for it.

*****

End of Chapter One

12