Her Olfactory Senses - The Delivery

Story Info
Delivery men take advantage of Sandy.
3k words
4.05
17.8k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy sat staring impatiently at the clock. She was expecting a delivery of a sofa set and coffee table that her friend Lisa had offered her for free. Lisa was moving out of town and had gotten rid of most of her furniture except these two items. She had offered it to Sandy who had jumped at the offer as her sofa was all old and run down.

She had searched the internet for removal agents and after finding a few, had selected what seemed to be the cheapest option - Langley Removers. They had texted her saying that the furniture had been picked up already and she was wondering why it was taking them so long to reach her house.

Sandy was irritable. The hot, humid summers day coupled with having to sit around waiting was getting to her. She fiddled with her phone, checking her messages to see what time the movers had last texted her. It was over an hour ago and her house was only 20 minutes away from Lisa's. She was just about to call them when her door bell rang.

Sandy went to open the door and was faced with a large, black man. His white shirt had grease stains on them and he was sweating profusely.

"Sofa?" he asked. Sandy noticed he had a strange accent and didn't sound at all local.

"Yes. Yes." Sandy replied, her irritations showing. "what the hell took you so long?"

"Sorry. Flat tire." He replied, almost in monotones and then turned back to his truck. His seemingly lack of interest irritated Sandy further. She watched silently as another tall, black man opened up the back of the truck while the first man returned with a form on a clipboard.

"Check and sign." He said, again in montones, offering her the clipboard.

"Are you Langley?" She asked as she scanned the form.

"No, No. Mr Langley is bossman. I just worker"

"Where are you from?" Sandy asked, intrigued with the accent. "You're not from around here."

"Somalia."

"And your name?" Sandy asked, a little rudely.

"Asad."

"Your friend?" she asked as she returned the clipboard to him.

"Samad"

Asad walked back to the truck and the two of them started to unload the sofa. It was rather large and the two seemed to be struggling. Sandy watched from the doorway, getting more irritated. Surely they could have gotten another guy to help out instead of struggling. She snorted as she shook her head. They finally got the sofa out and laid it on the road. They exchanged some words in a strange language and then each grasped one end of the sofa and started to lug it into the house.

Sandy moved out of the doorway as they approached. As they passed her the smell hit her. It was putrid and musky and almost leathery. She gasped and turned away but something stirred in her loins. She felt her pussy suddenly start to become wet and she felt a knot in her stomach. Somehow, in a strange way, she was getting aroused.

"Oh Goddd... What is wrong with me?" She thought to herself? Her mind went back to the first time her sense of smell had betrayed her with the plumber. She shook her head as if to clear it.

"Where you want it?" she heard Asad say.

She wanted to say "in my pussy" but she came to her senses. "Where the other sofa is."

Sandy watched as they moved the old sofa and positioned the new one in place. Her eyes took in the rippling muscles. They walked past her again and the acrid odour filled her nostrils again. She shuddered slightly. The men exchanged some words as they walked past her and she saw Samad leering at her. Her hands moved involuntarily to her breasts.

She realized that she should have changed. She was wearing her favourite house dress, a sleeveless floral cotton summer frock that was quite thin. She wasn't wearing a bra either and she realized that her nipples were stiff. The hot summers day had caused a thin sheen of sweat to form on her body, making it glisten.

The men now brought the coffee table in and placed it in the middle of the room. They then stood up and looked at her. Samad pointed at the old sofa and said something to Asad in a guttural language that Sandy thought sounded like Arabic. The two carried on speaking in their foreign tongue.

Samad: What about this one?

Asad: you mean the sofa or the white bitch? (laughing)

Samad: I like her tits. Her ass too!

Asad: She is hot.. that's for sure.

Asad turned to look at Sandy. "The old sofa. What you want to do?"

"Can you take it away for me?" Sandy said. "Maybe you can use it."

Asad laughed. "My house not big for this sofa."

"Maybe just give it away or something?

"Not easy. Cost money to move."

Sandy had already paid 300 dollars for the removers and money was tight.

"I can give you 50 dollars" she said.

"No, no, no. 50 dollars no good. Many trouble to move sofa. Trouble to give away."

Samad had started to move toward Asad. Again they spoke in Arabic.

Asad: She's offering 50. I said no.

Samad: Look at her nipples. They're hard. Ask her who else is in the house

"Go ask your man. 50 not enough."

"He's not here. I'm alone." Sandy said as she removed 50 dollars from her purse and held it out.

Sandy immediately regretted saying that when she saw Samad smile leeringly at her. Asad walked toward her and took the 50 dollars and then the two men started chattering in Arabic again.

"My friend say 50 and you show us your breasts." Asad said.

"N-no!" Sandy said, again covering her breasts with her hands.

There was more chatter.

"My friend say price now go up. 50 and you show body."

"Y-youre crazy! Just go. Leave the sofa and go."

Samad moved closer to her. He reached out and grabbed her face and said something softly in Arabic that sounded almost threatening.

His smell was almost overpowering and as disgusting as it was, it lit some unknown fire inside of her. God her pussy was dripping. What was wrong with her? It took every ounce of her self control to stop herself from pulling Samad in and pressing against his crotch. "W-what did he say?"

"He says you are beautiful but you are rude bitch that needs to be taught some respect." Asad said.

His smell was driving her crazy and the name calling and taunting just seemed to turn her on more. She felt this wanton need to be debased but still she resisted.

Samad leaned in further, his face almost against hers. His other hand down to the hem of her dress. As he lifted the dress, his tongue sneaked out and licked her lips.

"P-please. No. Please"

Samad glanced down at her lacy, white panties. The was a dark damp spot where her pussy was.

He broke out in a smattering of Arabic again. Asad laughed and translated without being asked.

"He say you are excited. Your nipples are hard and your panties they are wet. He says he can smell your pussy. You want cock."

As Asad spoke, Samad picked her up as if she was weightless. He carried her to the sofa and threw her down on it. Asad pulled down his pants together with his underwear and waved his cock in front of her. Sandy looked straight at his turgid cock. It was darker than his already dark skin and was almost jet black. It was thick and veins ran all along the shaft. It throbbed hotly in front of her face. "Suck." Samad said, the first English he had spoken the whole time.

Sandy brought her face closer. His cock smelt even worse than his body. Mixed with sweat and the scent of stale piss it almost stank but the smell only made her want to taste it even more. She opened her mouth and licked the head. It tasted pungent. She opened wider and barely got it to fit inside her mouth, it was so big. She slurped hungrily on the thick, black meat, slowly taking more and more of it into her mouth. It started to hit the back of her throat and she gagged a little. Samad held the back of her head and thrust his cock further into her mouth, past her tonsils. She gagged this time and pulled back, her mouth dripping with saliva.

Samad pushed her back on the sofa. He lifted the dress up around her thighs and then pulled her panties off. Lifting her legs, he positioned his cock against her wet pussy lips and slowly worked it inside of her. Sandy gasped as the huge piece of meat spread he tight pussy and worked its way inside of her.

"Oh God! It's so bigggg ohhhh!" She grit her teeth.

The thick cock spread her insides as it moved deep into her. He paused and withdrew a little causing Sandy to gasp. Then he suddenly thrust deep into her.

"Aaaaaaggghhh!" Sandy cried as she felt the large cock bury itself into her and hit depths that she never knew existed. She felt his balls slap against the entrance to her pussy. Samad flexed his cock deep inside her and she felt the swell.

Samad pulled his cock out all the way and then slammed it back into her. He grabbed her shoulders and used it as leverage to start pounding into Sandy. The lounge was filled with the loud slapping noises as his cock pummeled into her.

"Oh Fuuuckkk..Oh Godd.. Ohhhh.." Sandy cried out. Her mouth opening and closing like a fish. She could feel her insides turning to mush and her pussy started to tighten and spasm.

"ooohhh OOhhhhh... shittt I'm cumming... Cuuuuummmmiiinnngg!! She cried out. Her legs started to convulse as her pussy squeezed on the pulsating cock inside her. Samad buried his cock deep inside her and stopped moving as he felt her pussy clamping and clenching on his cock. Slowly he pulled out and then tapped her on her stomach.

"Turn." He commanded.

Sandy got up and turned around, her knees now on the sofa with her hands on the sofa head. Asad moved behind the sofa and offered her his cock. It was even thicker and longer than Samads and she slurped on it greedily. Samad adjusted her dress again and parted her legs and entered her from behind, thrusting deep into her pussy.

Sandy groaned as she was now impaled on both ends. She sucked hard on Asad's cock as Samad banged her pussy from behind. Sandy had only ever seen this in porn movies and she couldn't believe she was experiencing this herself.

Samad grabbed on to her hips and started ploughing into her forcefully. The wet slap, slap sounds of her pussy being fucked hard filled the room. Sandy sucked harder on the cock in her mouth, one hand cupping Asad's balls as she sucked. She could feel her body start to spasm, right from the core of her stomach to deep within her pussy. She mewled around Asads cock and started to fuck back at Samad.

"Mmmppph... Mmmmpphh... Mmmpphhh...uurrrgghhh" she moaned, the cock in her mouth stifling her cry of passion. Her whole body shook and trembled in orgasm as Samad stopped fucking her as he felt her pussy spasm and clench wildly on his cock. He left his cock buried in her and waited for her pulsations to subside before he slowly started fucking into her again.

Sandy withdrew her mouth from Samads cock and started to lick along the shaft and then down to his balls. Samad groaned with pleasure. Asad spread her ass cheeks and placed his thumb against her rosebud, lightly teasing it.

Samad said something to Asad in Arabic and Sandy felt his thumb enter her asshole. She grunted out in surprise. Samad moved around to the other end of the sofa and more Arabic was spoken.

Asad removed his cock from Sandy's dripping pussy and then Samad sat beside her on the sofa. His cock, covered with her saliva, pointed proudly skyward. Samad reached for Sandy and pulled her toward him. He tapped her shoulders and she raised them as her dress was removed. Samad pulled her closer and suckled on her breasts causing her to groan. As he nibbled on her nipples, he pulled her legs astride him. Sandy looked into Samads eyes and then adjusted herself over his cock. She looked down briefly at the monster cock and almost panicked at the thought of taking so much meat into her. Samad lifted her hips slightly and positioned his cock at her pussy and then slowly pressed her down on to it.

Although Sandy's pussy had been well stretched and lubricated from fucking Asad, the huge piece of meat still had trouble going in. Inch by inch it wormed its way into her pussy and she gasped in pain.

"Nooo!.. Youre too big... Oh goddd... It hurts...it hurts...AAaahhhh!" She cried out. Her pussy was stretched like it had never been before. Sandy felt like her insides were about to split. Slowly Samad worked his cock into her, pulling out a little and then pushing more of himself into her. She grunted and moaned as the turgid meat stretched her insides and finally pressed against her cervix. She looked down to find that there was about another inch that of his cock that hadn't gone inside of her.

"Aaaaagghhhhh" Sandy cried out as Samad suddenly thrust the remainder of his cock inside of her, pressing her down by the shoulders as he did so. He then held her in place as her body shuddered and shook. He pulled her torso down toward him and took a nipple in her mouth and started to suck slowly as he held her by the ass and started to move inside of her.

"Ooohhh. Tight and wet." Samad said as he slowly picked up his pace. Sandy began to moan as her pussy became accustomed to the monstrous cock inside her. She could almost feel her pussy starting to drip as the huge cock sawed in and out of her.

"Oh God yess... yesss.. it feels so good. Oh fuck me, yes fuck me." The sucking on her nipples was sending flames coursing through her body and her pussy seemed to be gripping Samad's cock. Her eyes closed and she focused on the pleasure radiating out of her stretched out cunt.

There was more smatterings of Arabic and Sandy suddenly felt Asad grip her hips from behind. She opened her eyes and tried to turn around but Samad grabbed her and fastened his mouth on her, sticking his tongue into her mouth. Sandy felt Asad's cock press against her bung hole and she pulled free of the kiss.

"Noooo! No! Not there! I've never taken a cock up... Aaaaaaghhhhh!! Oh God your killing me!!"

Asad speared his cock deep into Sandys bowels with a popping sound. Sandy screamed again as he pulled out and rammed it back in without any gentleness. She could feel both the cocks in her, separated only by the thin skin between her ass and pussy. She bit her lip as both cocks started sawing into her alternately. Slowly the pain dulled and her pussy started to respond in pleasure. And then suddenly, most unexpectedly, she felt a tingling of pleasure in her anus.

"OOoaaaawww" she moaned involuntarily. The feeling of being fucked in both her holes was amazingly causing her immense pleasure. She angled her body downwards, offering her breasts again to Samads lips. He happily started to nibble on her tits again causing Sandy to moan loudly. In this position, Asad could get more of his cock into her and she could feel her ass starting to spasm.

"Ohhh yess...yesss.. oh fuck. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy... oh god. Fuck me... Fuck me...Oh Ohhh I'm gonna cum... harder...harder! Fuck meeeeeeeee!!"

Her body shook in orgasm as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her thighs trembled and she felt both her pussy and asshole clench and unclench on the cocks inside her. The two men continued to pummel their meat into her. Just as she came down from her orgasm, another larger one hit her. And then again and again.

"Unnnhh...unhhh.. aaahhh... Oh God! Yes! Yes! Aaaggghhh!! Ooohh! Yessss!"

She kept coming and she thrashed about while moaning loudly. Asad and Samad both started mouthing off in Arabic and she felt Asads cock suddenly swell inside her ass and start spewing cum. Samad grapped her shoulders and fucked his cock hard and fast into her. She screamed in ecstasy as his cock finally tensed and unleashed its torrent of hot cum into her ravaged pussy.

They stayed locked together for a while. Asad slowly withdrew his cock from her well used ass and she could feel his cum dribbling down her ass crack and down her thighs. Samad pushed her off his cock and she curled up on the sofa as her pussy continued to spasm and push some of the cum out of her.

Asad picked up her panties and wiped his cock with it and then threw it at her. Samad meanwhile used her dress to wipe his cock and then threw that on the floor. They both dressed as Sandy lay on the new sofa, watching them. They lifted the old sofa and carried it out of the house. At least they had the decency to close the door after them, she thought to herself.

She heard the sound of the truck starting and them moving away. Sandy just lay on the sofa, both her holes dripping cum onto the sofa. She felt debased and used but at the same time she felt a sexual satisfaction she had not know before. Her pussy and ass felt so sore and she had this urge to scoop up some of the cum and taste it. She couldn't quite understand the feelings she was experiencing. She knew if the men had stayed, she would have wanted them to fuck her again. And again. Sandy sighed and knew she would have to get up and clean up the sofa before her husband came home. But for now, she just lay there...