Her Olfactory Senses

Story Info
Sandy discovers her sense of smell gets her into trouble.
1.5k words
4.12
12.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy grimaced as she felt the bulbous head of the cock pressing against her slit.. She tensed her body as she bit her lip, trying not to give in easily to him. Worse than the feeling of fear and humiliation though was the smell. The plumber's sweat soaked shirt reeked. The smell seemed to burn her nostrils and made her stomach feel queasy.

Yet, there was something else about the smell. Something almost animalistic that while causing her stomach to feel queasy, set her heart racing. And her pussy was tingling as well. She couldn't explain it.

Mr. Barker's tongue lashed against her nipple and she gasped involuntarily. He adjusted himself on top of her and as his mouth teased her nipple, his fingers reached between her legs to spread the thick swollen cunt lips. His cock nestled in, seeking its home.

She stifled a cry as the hard rod spread her lips apart and worked slowly into her gash. She bit her lip again and turned her head away from Mr. Barker. His cock moved slowly inside her, filling her. It was thick and long and her young pussy wasn't used to such a manly cock.

"Fuck, you're a tight one." Mr. Barker said. He flexed his cock in her, causing Sandy to moan. Slowly he pulled it out and then pushed it back in again. Sandy hissed as the cock filled her up inch by inch. Finally she felt his hairy balls tickle against her vulva and she sighed deeply.

Ted leaned over and licked her ear with his tongue while his hand grabbed her nipple and tweaked it. As he leaned over her, she got that smell of his filthy sweaty body again causing her body to react again, this time though more with passion than disgust. She didn't know why the foul smell was causing her to get turned on.

She sighed as she felt Ted's tongue lick her ear and his fingers on her nipples teased her endlessly. She wanted him to kiss her but at the same time his smell revolted her and yet turned her on. She turned her head and let him keep licking her ear as she pushed her hips up at him, urging him in deeper.

Ted groaned as he moved faster within her. The walls of her pussy were tight around his cock and he knew he wouldn't last too long. Not that it really mattered, he was only interested in getting his rocks off. And squirting deep inside this young, married bitch would be a dream come true.

Sandy bit her lip harder. The cock in her felt so good and that filthy smell of the plumber was taking her to new heights. She couldn't explain it. The smell was disgusting but somehow it sent impulses directly to her pussy. Her horniness and passion increased as she breathed in his vile scent. The vile scent that had sent her down this path of carnal desire.

*** **** ***

Sandy Myers stood in the doorway of the bathroom as she watched the plumber, Ted Barker, working to change the shower unit. The pressure in their unit was always inconsistent and her husband had requested Barker to add in a shower unit with a built in pump so that the water pressure would be constant.

Ted had his back toward her as he worked on the shower unit, busy attaching the copper pipes to the rubber hoses inside the shower unit. He was perspiring and a dark circle was already appearing on his t-shirt around his chest.

"Mrs Myers, can you pass me that wrench please." Ted requested as he held up the shower unit with one had. "It's that silver coloured tool just by my foot."

"I know what a wrench is." Sandy snapped as she walked into the shower area and reached knelt down to pick up the wrench. Ted looked down at her kneeling by his feet and noticed her breasts exposed inside her loose top.

Damn bitch isn't wearing a bra, he thought to himself.

Sandy picked up the wrench and passed it to Ted, and that was when the smell hit her. His body odour was obvious and it was not pleasant. It smelled of a mix between a dirty toilet and a rubbish bin. She grimaced but at the same time noticed a distinct tremble in her pussy and tits.

What the fuck is wrong with me? She thought to herself. Why is that vile odour turning me on? And indeed it was turning her on. She felt her nipples tighten and her pussy starting to get wet. The more the smell permeated her nose, the hornier she seemed to get.

Sandy stepped back out of the shower area and moved back to the door, her breath slightly ragged. Almost as if by reflex, her hand dropped down to cup her pussy. She let her hand slide under her shorts to feel her panties. They were soaked.

Ted had just finished securing the shower unit to the wall and he turned around to see Sandy feeling herself up. His cock throbbed as he stared at her cupping her pussy and then slipping her hands under her shorts. He stared at her heaving tits and then her face. She seemed to be looking straight at him but not seeing anything.

He kept watching her. Her hand was moving slowly in her pants and her eyes were now half closed. Ted walked out of the shower area and pulled his pants off, watching to see if there was any reaction from Sandy. She seemed to be in a world of her own. His cock stood proudly as he peeled off his pants and walked toward Sandy. He swiftly grabbed her other hand and placed it on his cock. She got his smell just before she felt his hands grab hers.

"This what you dreaming off?" Ted rasped. "Your hubbies cock not good enough?

Sandy was snapped out of her reverie. Looking down she found her hand on Teds cock. It was massive. Far bigger than any cock she had ever seen before and definitely much larger than her husbands. Ted's hands had reached into her blouse and was tweaking her nipple.

She tried to pull away from him but her hand was still on his cock. "Stop. Stop it!" She cried out. "What are you doing?"

Ted laughed. "Little mrs is pretending now is she? Had her hands in her pussy while watching me. Not wearing a bra. Now you wants me to stop. You gonna get the fuckin you deserve you litte slut."

"No...No" Sandy cried out again as Ted pushed her backward and onto the bed. He pulled her blouse off and then her shorts and panties were pulled off together. He climbed on top of her and positioned his cock against her wet slit. Sandy grimaced at the pressure on her slit as well as his smell. That was how it had all started......

*** **** ***

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down toward her. She buried her face in his neck and his scent intensified, sending another electric jolt to her pussy.

"Fuck me! Oh God fuck me!" She cried out.

Ted didn't need any further encouragement. He banged into her hard and fast and the wet sounds of fucking filled the air.

"Unnh...gonna cum....fuck...fuck.... harderrrr...harder....oh god, oh god fucccckkk" Sandy cried out. She felt the cock in her cunt swell and start to spurt out its hot cream to coat her cervix. Her pussy clenched on Ted's cock, squeezing it and milking the spunk from within him.

"Yeeeeeeess.....og godddd yesssss!" Sandy cried out. Ted grunted as his cock unleashed it's load deep into Sandy's pussy.

And just as the cock started to shrink and wither in her pussy, the smell that had served to excite and entice her a short while ago, started to turn back to being vile and disgusting. As the fires in her stomach started to subside, they were replaced by a slight feeling of queasiness and disgust caused by that body odour.

Sandy turned her face away from Ted and pushed against him. His smell was filling her with disgust and she couldnt believe she had just been fucked. More than that, she couldnt believe that his vile smell had actually turned her on at some point.

"Get off me Mr Barker. Oh please. Get off me."

Ted pulled his shrunken penis out of her and rolled over. He used her panties to wipe his cock and then threw them back at her. He got off the bed and pulled on his clothes. Sandy grabbed her panties and used them to mop up the cum leaking out of her well fucked cunt.

"The shower unit was 200 bucks. You can transfer it online to my account." Ted said. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the naked housewife with her panties stuck in her cunt. "And the pics just for my remembrance."

"Call me if you need any more work done around here. Or if your plumbing needs seeing too." Ted laughed. "I'll see myself out little mrs."

Sandy was left wondering what had just happened to her...